Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast - 2018

Spying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy Holy Day!

Please allow me to give you two different versions of John 9:4, and, if possible, relate to me which version in your mind is correct.

John 9:4 in mGNT version:

"ημας δει εργαζεσθαι τα εργα του πεμψαντος με εως ημερα εστιν ερχεται νυξ οτε ουδεις δυναται εργαζεσθαι"

And John 9:4 in the TR version (the KJV is based upon the TR):

"εμε δει εργαζεσθαι τα εργα του πεμψαντος με εως ημερα εστιν ερχεται νυξ οτε ουδεις δυναται εργαζεσθαι"

If you take notice, the only difference between the two Greek versions is the first Greek word in each sentence. The mGNT has the Greek personal pronoun "ημας" which in English is "us", and the TR has the Greek personal pronoun "εμε" which in English is "me".

Which version is correct? Is it fitting for "us", or is it fitting for "me"?

Also, it is important to take note above that "τα εργα" is in the English "the works" plural.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Let me guess that you will choose the opposite of the K.J.V. but verse 5 will explain this further .

Jn.9:4.
    ἐμέ g.1691 or I/me must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
    Jn.9:5.
    As long as I/g5600/g1510 am in the world, I am/ εἰμί g1510 the light of the world.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, and you cannot explain "but that the works of God should be made manifest in him? It appears that you are just exactly like Eliyahu, you quote a verse and expect everyone to have your understanding of that verse, and fail to expound. That is a shame that you cannot be like Yeshua and His Disciples in EXPOUNDING the Scriptures. Or do you just like to let false and deceived commentators expound to you the meaning of "but that the works of God should be made manifest in him? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    It appears that you are just exactly like Eliyahu
    That maybe so to an extent; but what I have read of Elijah he has total respect for the Bible verses, unlike the rest of you, even you chiding him to break them, and he is careful to give the Biblical writers own meaning and context of the verses.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Peach, why don't you invite him to give answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    That maybe so to an extent; but what I have read of Elijah he has total respect for the Bible verses, unlike the rest of you, even you chiding him to break them, and he is careful to give the Biblical writers own meaning and context of the verses.
    Shalom Peach, then it would be nice if you would ask Eliyahu for the answer so you or him could share with us as to WHY the man was born blind from birth. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Ken.

Shalom Peach, then it would be nice if you would ask Eliyahu for the answer so you or him could share with us as to WHY the man was born blind from birth. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    No: And please give us a Bible verse telling us why he was born blind?

Peach, John 9:3.

No: And please give us a Bible verse telling us why he was born blind?
    Shalom Peach, it is in John 9:3, and you should have Eliyahu explain it to you, if he can. If he can’t, then you should learn it from another source. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Peach, it is in John 9:3, and you should have Eliyahu explain it to you, if he can. If he can’t, then you should learn it from another source. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    I already gave you Jn.9:3; and do U tell your wife[if your married] to seek answers from others too, and why would I want to seek answers from Elijah?

Peach, you did not explain Jn.9:3.

I already gave you Jn.9:3; and do U tell your wife[if your married] to seek answers from others too, and why would I want to seek answers from Elijah?
    Shalom Peach, you did not explain John 9:3 so that is why I requested you have Eliyahu explain it to you. I also would like Lucy to have a chance to explain WHY the man was born blind from birth, as I assume she would like to prove how little you know and understand, but who knows, she is probably in the dark as much as you are.

Here are your two options.

1. The man was born blind from birth so that “Jesus” could come along and perform a miracle. (Most of your deceived and blind commentators believe this to be the case).

2. The man was born blind from birth so that Elohim’s WORK (S) would be made manifest. (Now, if you pick this one, explain it).

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. My wife is dead.

Ken.

Shalom Peach, you did not explain John 9:3 so that is why I requested you have Eliyahu explain it to you. I also would like Lucy to have a chance to explain WHY the man was born blind from birth, as I assume she would like to prove how little you know and understand, but who knows, she is probably in the dark as much as you are.

Here are your two options.

1. The man was born blind from birth so that “Jesus” could come along and perform a miracle. (Most of your deceived and blind commentators believe this to be the case).

2. The man was born blind from birth so that Elohim’s WORK (S) would be made manifest. (Now, if you pick this one, explain it).

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Sorry about your wife. U did not answer my question; if your wife was alive would U tell her to seek others for Biblical answers?

Sorry about your wife. U did not answer my question; if your wife was alive would U tell her to seek others for Biblical answers?
    Peach,

I'm afraid that you will learn, this is the way both Spying and Ken really are, the simple words of yes and no are not in their vocabulary, and they will stumble around the question like running around the mulberry bush to avoid answering it directly.

Then Ken will tell you, That's all I do is answer your questions.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Peach, sure, if I didn’t know how to explain the answer.

Shalom Peach, sure, the answer is that if I didn’t know how to explain a Scripture, and she had no clue, I would send her to someone who did know how to answer and explain. It is very obvious that you do not know how to explain John 9:3 so all I did was suggest that you go to someone who you might think that does. So now answer my question. Is it 1 or 2, and if 2, explain why. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Ken.

Shalom Peach, sure, the answer is that if I didn’t know how to explain a Scripture, and she had no clue, I would send her to someone who did know how to answer and explain. It is very obvious that you do not know how to explain John 9:3 so all I did was suggest that you go to someone who you might think that does. So now answer my question. Is it 1 or 2, and if 2, explain why. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    I already gave U the Biblical answer; but if U have other Biblical verse to back up Jn.9:3 your welcome to do so, and that would be typical of U to ignore I Cor.14:35, but I guess we are not in a church either.

Peach,

There is something else in John 9 too, in John 9:27 when the blind man said: He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

Listen to what these hypocritical Pharisees said to the blind man in John 9:37: Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

Hmm, they accused him of being in sin, and thought he could not teach them anything, and does that not sound a lot like someone else on here?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Sorry Peach, you did not answer, you just quoted John 9:3 without any explanation.

I already gave U the Biblical answer; but if U have other Biblical verse to back up Jn.9:3 your welcome to do so, and that would be typical of U to ignore I Cor.14:35, but I guess we are not in a church either.
    Shalom Peach, sorry, but you did not explain John 9:3 in answering WHY the man was born blind from birth. Any swine or dog can read or quote Scripture, but that does not mean they UNDERSTAND. Consider Acts 8:30 and the following verses with the Ethiopian Eunuch. He could not determine if Isaiah was speaking about himself or someone else when the Eunuch was reading Isa 53:7-8, and asked Phillip to "guide" him to understand what was written. Now, if this was you or Eliyahu, would you have told the Ethiopian Eunuch to just read those verses and let the verses interpret themselves? Or would you be like Phillip, and explain or expound the Scriptures? Now if you would be like Phillip, what does John 9:3 mean concerning the man being born blind from birth? Please, explain it. Was the man born blind from birth just to give "Jesus" an opportunity to perform a work of "God." Is that how you UNDERSTAND it? Be honest and sincere. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Here is a little large mouth bass that I caught at the Feast.

Shalom Everyone, here is a little large mouth bass that I caught at the Feast:

Largemouth Bass.jpg

why was the man born blind that is the question.[ Ken asked me]

ofcourse it is answered in the same verse - - to show forth the GLORY OF OUR FATHER

but~~what does BLINDNESS mean?
    Jesus mentions blindness many times as a KEY word for a truth seeker to UNRAVEL
    ofcourse most will not like the true explanation as it will go against all their perceptions.

EVERYONE is BORN BLIND AS THEY CANNOT ''SEE'' INTO THE INVISIBLE
    2 Kings 6:17
    And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and …
    JESUS WAS ABLE TO SEE INTO HIS FATHER'S KINGDOM WITH ''OPEN EYES'' = He tells us this a few times HE COULD SEE INTO THE INVISIBLE.

why so?
    He never ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
    HE ONLY ATE from the TREE OF LIFE = WISDOM = HE IS OUR TREE OF LIFE in the REAL WORLD
    IN the real world where Jesus walked daily there is NO blindness because VANITY/MATRIX does not exist there.

THE VANITY WORLD
    THE MATRIX WORLD is a hologram and a projection= like a movie or like a programme inserted to the internet.
    it is false evidence satan rules over that makes humans blinded to the truth.

also BLINDNESS is - ignorance of the facts as example
    Sabbath day was the worship of the moon as Diabolis or also known as Satan.
    And the moon was always called the God, SIN from the past.
    And what really is sin?
    it is an abbreviation of 3 letters
    ''Simulation Interactive Network! ''
    The Artificial Reality!
    THE MATRIX OR VANITY is an artificial reality AND YESHUA WAS NOT BLINDED TO THIS TRUTH OF S.I.N.
    PUT ANOTHER WAY ITS A holographic projection made visible by the eyes.
    The world in which we live in is not our world, WE WERE LOWERED UNWILLINGLY INTO THS REALM CALLED VANITY however, the world is being used to transform souls into SONS AND DAUGHTERS of glory.

NOTE TO KEN
    DEAR KEN
    you need to have your eyes opened as you too remain blind as the rest of humanity
    oh yes, you can tell us all about how the ''law of S.I.N. and death, can open our eyes and you know but we don't stuff''= but - it remains the sewer of vanity VOID OF LIFE AND REGARDED AS IMPERFECT AND USELESS

s.i.n. is a program,
    it just keeps running and running like the famed energizer bunny.
    We speak of a world collapsing, and world-ending events.
    Yet this world is not the same.
    This a program, although designed to deceive, the truth is, eventually evil will fail.
    It cannot sustain itself.

UNLESS YOU HAVE A REPROGRAMMED MIND SET ken YOU TOO WILL WIND DOWN LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY.

YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO WALK THE NARROW WAY, ON THE SAME PATH YESHUA TROD,. THAT PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO LAW only ''''life'''' forevermore
    as yet you still remain on the broadway, religiously thinking of yourself much higher than ye ought., [ heeding the phony beliefs of Armstrongism failed- so will you]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-03-2018 at 12:36 AM. Reason: NOTE TO kEN
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'