Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 147

Thread: Feast - 2018

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    so what is THE GLORY OF GOD = THE BLIND MAN WAS UNABLE TO SEE?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ofcourse it is answered in the same verse - - to show forth the GLORY OF OUR FATHER

    but~~what does BLINDNESS mean?
    Jesus mentions blindness many times as a KEY word for a truth seeker to UNRAVEL
    ofcourse most will not like the true explanation as it will go against all their perceptions.

    EVERYONE is BORN BLIND AS THEY CANNOT ''SEE'' INTO THE INVISIBLE

    JESUS WAS ABLE TO SEE INTO HIS FATHER'S KINGDOM WITH ''OPEN EYES'' = He tells us this a few times HE COULD SEE INTO THE INVISIBLE.

    why so?
    He never ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
    HE ONLY ATE from the TREE OF LIFE = WISDOM = HE IS OUR TREE OF LIFE in the REAL WORLD
    IN the real world where Jesus walked daily there is NO blindness because VANITY/MATRIX does not exist there.

    THE VANITY WORLD
    THE MATRIX WORLD is a hologram and a projection= like a movie or like a programme inserted to the internet.
    it is false evidence satan rules over that makes humans blinded to the truth.

    also BLINDNESS is - ignorance of the facts as example
    Sabbath day was the worship of the moon as Diabolis or also known as Satan.
    And the moon was always called the God, SIN from the past.
    And what really is sin?
    it is an abbreviation of 3 letters
    ''Simulation Interactive Network! ''
    The Artificial Reality!
    THE MATRIX OR VANITY is an artificial reality AND YESHUA WAS NOT BLINDED TO THIS TRUTH OF S.I.N.
    PUT ANOTHER WAY ITS A holographic projection made visible by the eyes.
    The world in which we live in is not our world, WE WERE LOWERED UNWILLINGLY INTO THS REALM CALLED VANITY however, the world is being used to transform souls into SONS AND DAUGHTERS of glory.


    NOTE TO KEN
    DEAR KEN
    you need to have your eyes opened as you too remain blind as the rest of humanity
    oh yes, you can tell us all about how the ''law of S.I.N. and death, can open our eyes and you know but we don't stuff''= but - it remains the sewer of vanity VOID OF LIFE AND REGARDED AS IMPERFECT AND USELESS

    s.i.n. is a program,
    it just keeps running and running like the famed energizer bunny.
    We speak of a world collapsing, and world-ending events.
    Yet this world is not the same.
    This a program, although designed to deceive, the truth is, eventually evil will fail.
    It cannot sustain itself.

    UNLESS YOU HAVE A REPROGRAMMED MIND SET ken YOU TOO WILL WIND DOWN LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY.

    YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO WALK THE NARROW WAY, ON THE SAME PATH YESHUA TROD,. THAT PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO LAW only ''''life'''' forevermore
    as yet you still remain on the broadway, religiously thinking of yourself much higher than ye ought., [ heeding the phony beliefs of Armstrongism failed- so will you]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    THE FULL ANOINTING [= aka the enchristed]TO SEE INTO THE INVISIBLE WITH '' HUMAN EYES'' THAT HAS BEEN CHANGED
    how
    THE VEIL OF VANITY/MATRIX BELIEFS RENT IN 2 AND TO SEE AS Jesus HIMSELF SAW into the INVISIBLE AS ''SAW WHAT HIS FATHER WAS DOING''.

    THIS MIGHTY MIRACLE will not happen to the mind controlled religious set,

    Why not?
    They have been perversely indoctrinated by their clergy and still remain as yet in unbelief [ the antichrist]
    However alive in the world of vanity are a few Who are no longer partakers of any religion and its laws and dogmas
    Who are in the process of receiving the FATHER'S EYES
    [to receive this anointing [power] to see for themselves into the invisible]

    Elisha had the 2xs anointing called the double anointing = THIS GREAT GIFT is given to HIS OVERCOMER.
    EVERYONE is BORN BLIND AS THEY CANNOT ''SEE'' INTO THE INVISIBLE
    2 Kings 6:17
    And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.
    " Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and...............''
    The faith-filled receive this divine spectrum = the tares do not as they remain still in unbelief
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,957

    Thumbs up The Gathering At Lo Ammi!

    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Yes, you are correct. I prefer the "us" as opposed to the "me". My reasoning follows the idea that Believers in YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua are ONE with Messiah and accordingly are also the Light of the world, and as such, THESE Believers have a responsibility to also accomplish the work of YAHWEH. Please examine this scripture as proof:

    1 Corinthians 15:58
    58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the YAHWEH, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in YAHWEH.

    By the way, the WORK accomplished by HIS Believers is a greater WORK.

    While Lo Ammi was established to be a Congregation, presently there exist only two members here that do understand exactly how and why the man of John 9 was born blind, and while two are significant, the Law requires ten members to be present to form a proper congregation.

    A Church of God has never allowed the women of the Congregation to preach or give addresses at our gatherings, but we have always allowed the women to openly participate in any discussion which develops in our gatherings (with some limits), and this forum has always followed that pattern.

    So, Peach, you are free to expound on John 9 here at Lo Ammi, and since you have no real spiritual understanding concerning John 9, you are correct, you should go and ask your husband, and then come back to Lo Ammi and bless us with the explanation.

    Thanking you in advance should you do so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,957

    Thumbs up The Process!

    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You are very correct in expressing that the man born blind is representative or symbolic of the whole world, or as in your understanding, that everyone in the Matrix is born blind.

    I am aware that you have a husband, and I am aware that you have claimed on this forum that Messiah Yahushua is your spiritual HUSBAND. It is our testimony to you that you have no exact understanding on how to give sight to the blind, So, please, go ask your husbands exactly how Messiah gave seeing eyes to the MAN born blind, and then kindly come back and explain it to both ImAHebrew and myself.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to do so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    YOU WONT HAVE MUCH LUCK dear Spying with ''peach''

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Yes, you are correct. I prefer the "us" as opposed to the "me". My reasoning follows the idea that Believers in YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua are ONE with Messiah and accordingly are also the Light of the world, and as such, THESE Believers have a responsibility to also accomplish the work of YAHWEH. Please examine this scripture as proof:

    1 Corinthians 15:58
    58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the YAHWEH, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in YAHWEH.

    By the way, the WORK accomplished by HIS Believers is a greater WORK.

    While Lo Ammi was established to be a Congregation, presently there exist only two members here that do understand exactly how and why the man of John 9 was born blind, and while two are significant, the Law requires ten members to be present to form a proper congregation.

    A Church of God has never allowed the women of the Congregation to preach or give addresses at our gatherings, but we have always allowed the women to openly participate in any discussion which develops in our gatherings (with some limits), and this forum has always followed that pattern.

    So, Peach, you are free to expound on John 9 here at Lo Ammi, and since you have no real spiritual understanding concerning John 9, you are correct, you should go and ask your husband, and then come back to Lo Ammi and bless us with the explanation.

    Thanking you in advance should you do so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

    she has expressed her standards as follows

    Peach Peach is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach,

    That is true, its called spiritual warfare through Messiah and the Cross, and Spying created a thread on this, you may want search for it under Spiritual warfare.

    And why do you never quote any scriptures, if I may ask?


    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    So the poor '''woman''' has silenced herself by a lie.
    'peaches'' reply
    Ofcourse this was writtten when '''she'' was not disguising ''herself'' with ''fancy red marking quotes''.
    [ this habit began when ''she'' was also exposed by a pet goat called ''peach'' tied up in Elijah's back yard]


    UNLESS OFCOURSE [DRUM ROLL]
    Elijah gets a 2nd wind and ''comes out of the sox puppet closet''
    then we will get the verse quoter only
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    Spying as for following up your suggestion

    I have had many lessons on this problem of human blindness found in vanity and the Holy Spirit has been very forth coming with its true explanation.
    Many people ''expound'' their version of the scripture, in their own self righteousness and 2000 of them die each 12 mins.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-03-2018 at 06:18 AM.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,261

    Lucy, that's a shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ofcourse it is answered in the same verse - - to show forth the GLORY OF OUR FATHER
    Lucy, it is a shame if you believe the man was born blind from birth just so that "Jesus" could come along at that time to perform a miracle. Or does "to show forth the GLORY OF OUR FATHER" have a different meaning?

    As Spying indicated in agreeing with you on the fact that all of mankind is blind, it should compel you to look a little deeper into the "occupation" of Elohim, so you can begin to grasp WHY the man was born blind from birth. And I really don't think that asking your husband will get you the answer.

    Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, sorry, but you did not explain John 9:3 in answering WHY the man was born blind from birth. Any swine or dog can read or quote Scripture, but that does not mean they UNDERSTAND. Consider Acts 8:30 and the following verses with the Ethiopian Eunuch. He could not determine if Isaiah was speaking about himself or someone else when the Eunuch was reading Isa 53:7-8, and asked Phillip to "guide" him to understand what was written. Now, if this was you or Eliyahu, would you have told the Ethiopian Eunuch to just read those verses and let the verses interpret themselves? Or would you be like Phillip, and explain or expound the Scriptures? Now if you would be like Phillip, what does John 9:3 mean concerning the man being born blind from birth? Please, explain it. Was the man born blind from birth just to give "Jesus" an opportunity to perform a work of "God." Is that how you UNDERSTAND it? Be honest and sincere. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    The Ethiopian Eunuch only had a piece of the scroll of Isaiah; he never had the entire Bible as we do today, and one should not make an exception the rule either, and as I have already to you quote.
    but, the Pharisees did not believe that Christ was HE Yah, and the blind man did and worshipped Him Jn.9:36-38.
    What is the works of God according to Christ? Christ and John give their own definition of the works of God in Jn.6:29; because Christ was asked quote.
    Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
    Christ replied in Jn.6:29.
    Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
    And it is clear that the Pharisees did not believe that Christ was Yah the Son of God in Jn.9:29 quote.
    We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.
    But the blind man did believe; because Christ asked him in Jn.9:35.
    Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
    The blind man replied Jn.9:38.
    And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
    You and Spying cannot explain without putting your own spin and interpretation on the verses; and you refuse to allow Christ and the Biblical writers to explain and interpret their own writings and sayings.

    Let's see if you or Spying can explain without putting your own spin and interpretation on the verses?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    she has expressed her standards as follows



    So the poor '''woman''' has silenced herself by a lie.
    'peaches'' reply
    Ofcourse this was writtten when '''she'' was not disguising ''herself'' with ''fancy red marking quotes''.
    [ this habit began when ''she'' was also exposed by a pet goat called ''peach'' tied up in Elijah's back yard]


    UNLESS OFCOURSE [DRUM ROLL]
    Elijah gets a 2nd wind and ''comes out of the sox puppet closet''
    then we will get the verse quoter only
    U are the baphomet goat from the east since you like telling filthy gossip about men and goats having intercourse; and if they allow U to teach blasphemies and hate of the LORD Most High I have the right to my opinion as well.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,722

    It's also a shame that you broke your agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    she has expressed her standards as follows



    So the poor '''woman''' has silenced herself by a lie.
    'peaches'' reply
    Ofcourse this was writtten when '''she'' was not disguising ''herself'' with ''fancy red marking quotes''.
    [ this habit began when ''she'' was also exposed by a pet goat called ''peach'' tied up in Elijah's back yard]


    UNLESS OFCOURSE [DRUM ROLL]
    Elijah gets a 2nd wind and ''comes out of the sox puppet closet''
    then we will get the verse quoter only
    Lucy,

    It's also a shame that you broke your agreement, but in fact as Peach has pointed out you did not apologize even when you agreed to it, and the word apologize is no where in your statement to me either, because you were never intending to keep an agreement, and this should tell others the true spirit that you are really of, as you cannot speak to anyone without slandering and bearing false witness against them.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Elijah; I could about guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach,

    There is something else in John 9 too, in John 9:27 when the blind man said: He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

    Listen to what these hypocritical Pharisees said to the blind man in John 9:37: Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

    Hmm, they accused him of being in sin, and thought he could not teach them anything, and does that not sound a lot like someone else on here?
    I could about guess.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I could about guess.
    Peach, I do agree with you on the literal interpretation.

    However, it would seem that this was a test in John 9 of who were the most blind, the man that was truly blind from birth, or the Pharisees whom Yah had spiritually blinded, and it's evident the Pharisees were more blind than the man that was born blind, because the Pharisees here were spiritually blind, and the literal blind man was not spiritually blind.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach, I do agree with you on the literal interpretation.

    However, it would seem that this was a test in John 9 of who were the most blind, the man that was truly blind from birth, or the Pharisees whom Yah had spiritually blinded, and it's evident the Pharisees were more blind than the man that was born blind, because the Pharisees here were spiritually blind, and the literal blind man was not spiritually blind.
    Elijah: Yes this is exactly as Jn.9:39-40 tells us.
    And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,261

    Peach, you may be starting to get it just a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    The Ethiopian Eunuch only had a piece of the scroll of Isaiah; he never had the entire Bible as we do today, and one should not make an exception the rule either, and as I have already to you quote.

    What is the works of God according to Christ? Christ and John give their own definition of the works of God in Jn.6:29; because Christ was asked quote.

    Christ replied in Jn.6:29.

    And it is clear that the Pharisees did not believe that Christ was Yah the Son of God in Jn.9:29 quote.

    But the blind man did believe; because Christ asked him in Jn.9:35.

    The blind man replied Jn.9:38.You and Spying cannot explain without putting your own spin and interpretation on the verses; and you refuse to allow Christ and the Biblical writers to explain and interpret their own writings and sayings.

    Let's see if you or Spying can explain without putting your own spin and interpretation on the verses?
    Shalom Peach, you may be starting to get it just a little bit, but you first need to adjust your thinking about "a piece of the scroll of Isaiah." Are you saying that IF the whole scroll of Isaiah was there THEN Phillip would have told the Eunuch to let the Scripture interpret itself as to WHOM Isaiah was speaking about, instead of doing what the Eunuch asked to "guide" him?

    I see that someone led you to consider the "work" of Elohim, but, you still need explanation. Here is what Yeshua said in John 9:3 - "but that the works of Elohim should be made manifest in him." Now, you have correctly indicated that the WORK or WORKS of Elohim IS getting mankind to Believe on the One whom He has Sent. So are you saying that the man was born blind from birth so that Elohim's WORK could be made manifest in this blind man's life? Are you saying that mankind is blind, and Elohim's WORK is to get blind mankind to "see" so that they can "believe" in the One whom He has Sent? Now Peach, IF you are saying all of that, then we are in agreement, but if you say the man was born blind from birth so that Yeshua could perform a miracle in curing his blindness, then we are not in agreement. What say you? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    No you dont ''peach''

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    U are the baphomet goat from the east since you like telling filthy gossip about men and goats having intercourse; and if they allow U to teach blasphemies and hate of the LORD Most High I have the right to my opinion as well.
    you give forth Elijah's opinions using the same phrases and foul mouth replies and verse quotes almost word for word in many instances
    .has Elijah come out from the sox puppet closet?
    its always been Elijah/guyguy/peach = pretense as posters


    peach/guyguy/elijah doesnt think it right to teach
    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    so why are u ''''teaching''''' peach?
    why pretend you are not ''part of Elijah'' = is that godly????

    well its not really ''peach'' but the verse quoter Elijah having a 3 way conversation with himself= always was.[since the advent of guyguy [guylaine] and peach [their pet goat]
    [Elijah has a mental health issue~]
    satan can quote verses too - yet fails to live them! and has the BBL [bible] as his idol too
    the fruits of his '''characters'''' reveal who is who
    ofcourse once you have been under his indoctrinations it is almost impossible to escape you need to understand = JESUS ISN'T CALLED '''THE SAVIOUR'''' FOR NOTHING
    MAYBE YOU TOO CAN BE SAVED!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-03-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you give forth Elijah's opinions using the same phrases and foul mouth replies and verse quotes almost word for word in many instances
    .has Elijah come out from the sox puppet closet?
    its always been Elijah/guyguy/peach = pretense as posters


    peach/guyguy/elijah doesnt think it right to teach
    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    so why are u ''''teaching''''' peach?
    why pretend you are not ''part of Elijah'' = is that godly????

    well its not really ''peach'' but the verse quoter Elijah having a 3 way conversation with himself= always was.[since the advent of guyguy [guylaine] and peach [their pet goat]
    [Elijah has a mental health issue~]
    satan can quote verses too - yet fails to live them! and has the BBL [bible] as his idol too
    the fruits of his '''characters'''' reveal who is who
    ofcourse once you have been under his indoctrinations it is almost impossible to escape you need to understand = JESUS ISN'T CALLED '''THE SAVIOUR'''' FOR NOTHING
    MAYBE YOU TOO CAN BE SAVED!
    I never said that I was teaching U lying masonic teaching idiot those are your words; and do U really think your godly quoting Paul's words and all the while U condemn the hell out him, and don't they call people like U hypocrites? And I don't think Elijah can have 3 way conversations with himself, and U need to grow up, instead of false accusing others like a 10 year old, and when U get your slack jaw back U run crying to the Administrator to save U, and I have not said any foul mouth words, as that's your problem false accusing others of the very thing that U do Mrs hypocrite.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •