Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 147

Thread: Feast - 2018

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    1Timothy 2:12.
    U will portend to use Paul's words against others; and all the while U portend to slander him, your a true hypocrite in the literal sense.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    NO ELIJAH /peach- i bring you to task

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I never said that I was teaching U lying masonic teaching idiot those are your words; and do U really think your godly quoting Paul's words and all the while U condemn the hell out him, and don't they call people like U hypocrites? And I don't think Elijah can have 3 way conversations with himself, and U need to grow up, instead of false accusing others like a 10 year old, and when U get your slack jaw back U run crying to the Administrator to save U, and I have not said any foul mouth words, as that's your problem false accusing others of the very thing that U do Mrs hypocrite.


    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    so why are u ''''teaching''''' peach?

    why pretend you are not ''part of Elijah'' = is that godly????
    YOU WERE THE ONE PROCLAIMING '' I DON'T TEACH'' as peach AND AGAIN YOUR DEMONIC FOUL MOUTH LETS YOU DOWN - same words/thoughts as''elijah' uses!!!!
    sameoldsameold ''elijah'' posing as a''female'' - who cannot teach.. but does.

    why pretend???? and deceive????
    as if!!!!

    [Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    so why are u ''''teaching''''' peach?]
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    YOU WERE THE ONE PROCLAIMING '' I DON'T TEACH'' as peach AND AGAIN YOUR DEMONIC FOUL MOUTH LETS YOU DOWN - same words/thoughts as''elijah' uses!!!!
    sameoldsameold ''elijah'' posing as a''female'' - who cannot teach.. but does.

    why pretend???? and deceive????
    as if!!!!
    I'm not pretending but U sure do hunny; portending U have a relationship with Christ and all the while U condemn and ignore his words, like faking an agreement with Elijah without ever apologizing to him, even when U agreed to do so.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    Why are you teaching '''peach''?

    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    so why are u ''''teaching''''' peach?
    why pretend you are not ''part of Elijah'' THE WIFE AND THE PET GOAT CALLED ''PEACH''????

    Because I'm a woman who respects the Bible and the LORD'S authority and decision to not teach 1Timothy 2:12.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    why pretend you are not ''part of Elijah'' THE WIFE AND THE PET GOAT CALLED ''PEACH''????
    I'm not pretending as I'm not his wife or pet goat; but from what I'm read of U, U must like goats but not only as pets hunny.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411
    Why did U fake an agreement with Elijah without even apologizing to him, U must be a natural fake?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    when someone is mentally ill and cannot reason

    they are never in THEIR RIGHT MIND
    the story is.....
    Elijah was ''slighted'' when he was banned from L A FOR ''misquoting others'' and was ''offended'' and was unable to 'reason out why this was so''

    Being so ANGERED by this banning , he changed his IP and began posting as sox puppets namely guyguy [ guy-laine the wife ] and ''peach'' [named after the goat peach- back yard PET goat.]

    in every post elijah/peach/guyguy shows this inability to be able to reason correctly and no amount of explanation by others cures this IMPAIRED mentality.
    the mind is twisted and when exposed turns FERAL.
    the filth that comes out from this mouth is demonic and i dont apologise to demons.

    BTW
    IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED you both leave L A forum by the admin.... AND Elijahs ''temporary'' leaving lasts for 2 days =
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Hey slack jaw please answer the question I asked instead of running from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    they are never in THEIR RIGHT MIND
    the story is.....
    Elijah was ''slighted'' when he was banned from L A FOR ''misquoting others'' and was ''offended'' and was unable to 'reason out why this was so''

    Being so ANGERED by this banning , he changed his IP and began posting as sox puppets namely guyguy [ guy-laine the wife ] and ''peach'' [named after the goat peach- back yard PET goat.]

    in every post elijah/peach/guyguy shows this inability to be able to reason correctly and no amount of explanation by others cures this IMPAIRED mentality.
    the mind is twisted and when exposed turns FERAL.

    IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED you both leave L A forum by the admin....
    U need to leave the forum; because U fake being a follower of Christ and all the while U dismiss his and the apostles words, U pick and choose from it portending to believe what lines up with your idol mind, and for anyone to really believe that U have truly repented has to be an idiot and a fool.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, you may be starting to get it just a little bit, but you first need to adjust your thinking about "a piece of the scroll of Isaiah." Are you saying that IF the whole scroll of Isaiah was there THEN Phillip would have told the Eunuch to let the Scripture interpret itself as to WHOM Isaiah was speaking about, instead of doing what the Eunuch asked to "guide" him?

    I see that someone led you to consider the "work" of Elohim, but, you still need explanation. Here is what Yeshua said in John 9:3 - "but that the works of Elohim should be made manifest in him." Now, you have correctly indicated that the WORK or WORKS of Elohim IS getting mankind to Believe on the One whom He has Sent. So are you saying that the man was born blind from birth so that Elohim's WORK could be made manifest in this blind man's life? Are you saying that mankind is blind, and Elohim's WORK is to get blind mankind to "see" so that they can "believe" in the One whom He has Sent? Now Peach, IF you are saying all of that, then we are in agreement, but if you say the man was born blind from birth so that Yeshua could perform a miracle in curing his blindness, then we are not in agreement. What say you? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    I say that U refused to answer my question.
    Let's see if you or Spying can explain without putting your own spin and interpretation on the verses?
    I will stick to the Bible's own explanation; and Elijah has given a very good one, so let's see if U can do better.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,703
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    they are never in THEIR RIGHT MIND
    the story is.....
    Elijah was ''slighted'' when he was banned from L A FOR ''misquoting others'' and was ''offended'' and was unable to 'reason out why this was so''

    Being so ANGERED by this banning , he changed his IP and began posting as sox puppets namely guyguy [ guy-laine the wife ] and ''peach'' [named after the goat peach- back yard PET goat.]

    in every post elijah/peach/guyguy shows this inability to be able to reason correctly and no amount of explanation by others cures this IMPAIRED mentality.
    the mind is twisted and when exposed turns FERAL.
    the filth that comes out from this mouth is demonic and i dont apologise to demons.

    BTW
    IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED you both leave L A forum by the admin.... AND Elijahs ''temporary'' leaving lasts for 2 days =
    Lucy,

    You have all the character traits of a demonic person, and I have outlined them in a specific thread that deals with your very character.

    PS: Your lying false accusations should tell everyone whose spirit your truly of, because the devil's children have the same character as their father 1 John 3:8, and your false mouth does not bother me.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,259

    No Peach, I did not refuse to answer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I say that U refused to answer my question. I will stick to the Bible's own explanation; and Elijah has given a very good one, so let's see if U can do better.
    Shalom Peach, no, I did not refuse to answer, but IF you lack the Spirit of Truth, then you might think so. And Peach, the Bible could slap you in the face with it's own explanation, and you would not be able to express it to anyone in a simple and plain fashion. Too bad and so sad.

    And where is Eliyahu's very good answer. Where did he explain WHY the man was born blind from birth? Maybe you two were telecommunicating privately. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, no, I did not refuse to answer, but IF you lack the Spirit of Truth, then you might think so. And Peach, the Bible could slap you in the face with it's own explanation, and you would not be able to express it to anyone in a simple and plain fashion. Too bad and so sad.

    And where is Eliyahu's very good answer. Where did he explain WHY the man was born blind from birth? Maybe you two were telecommunicating privately. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    U did not explain Jn.9; and if U don't see Elijah's answer then U are blinder than those Pharisees in Jn.9, and maybe U and your worldly brother telecommunicate privately too.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,703

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    U did not explain Jn.9; and if U don't see Elijah's answer then U are blinder than those Pharisees in Jn.9, and maybe U and your worldly brother telecommunicate privately too.
    Peach,

    Ken likes to play his little ignorance games pretending that he don't really see any post.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,703

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach, I do agree with you on the literal interpretation.

    However, it would seem that this was a test in John 9 of who were the most blind, the man that was truly blind from birth, or the Pharisees whom Yah had spiritually blinded, and it's evident the Pharisees were more blind than the man that was born blind, because the Pharisees here were spiritually blind, and the literal blind man was not spiritually blind.
    Ken, do you see this post, this is my partial spiritual interpretation of this chapter.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    the lying verse/ book makes for religious lying people

    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. 1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:
    This identifies the children of the devil.8
    .
    THE LAW is no longer in vogue,
    it was fulfilled by the preacher John the B and Jesus sacrifice at the cross and a probation period of 40yrs added for the SWITCH FROM LAW TO GOOD-NEWS.
    THEN
    THE SPIRIT OF LIFE, took over as the spirit of TRUTH, so no person needs false information as they now can call upon the TRUTH SPIRIT - WHO WILL DELIVER THE FRUIT of the Spirit as LIVING WATERS TO THE BORN AGAIN BELIEVER WHO HAS BEEN RE- BORN OF AN INCORRUPTIBLE seed.

    THE LAW OF MOSES may will be ''in vogue'' for those under a strong delusion and modern day preachers who fleece their flocks.
    THE SYSTEM OF YHWH was useless and imperfect + was fulfilled and then terminated in 70ad never to arise again but unfortunately has been ''RESURRECTED'' by the false concepts from the IAMHEBREW roots movements AND OTHER ASSORTED RELIGIOUS PHONIES.

    inside the law of O.T. YHWH ''gods'' we begin to see the fruits of satan building to a climatic end.
    LAW = SIN = ORDINANCES = JUDGEMENT = WRATH = JEALOUSY.

    THE CROSS FIXED ''GOD'' YHWH and stopped his lethal condemnation and the laws he invoked AND CREATED deemed IMPERFECT AND USELESS.

    YOU SEE Elijah/peach verse quoter = why do you think you are saved when you have a filthy mouth and sewerage flows out....
    you need to reason to yourself and ask '' who is in control of my mouth!!!! and why do i pretend to be other posters?

    WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED ELIJAH/PEACH GUYGUY is an understanding Of ENGLISH WORD DEFINITIONS

    like FULFILL/FULFILLED.
    LETS GO back TO SCHOOL and get you 3 some real GOOD ed-u-cat-ion!

    filfull/fulfilled/fulfillment

    A STATE OR A PROCESS THAT COMES TO AN END,
    comes to an end

    FINISHED COMPLETELY

    write on the chalk board 2000times....THE LAW OF MOSES IS FINISHED BECAUSE IT WAS DEEMED IMPERFECT THEREFORE USELESS.
    NOW
    When you post those lies FROM the BBL [bible] you will be declared ANTICHRIST- BY ALL TRUTH SEEKERS
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •