Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast - 2018

Peach, where did I say I was explaining John 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    U did not explain Jn.9; and if U don't see Elijah's answer then U are blinder than those Pharisees in Jn.9, and maybe U and your worldly brother telecommunicate privately too.
    Shalom Peach, where did I say I was explaining John 9? I have not even BEGUN to explain John 9 to you yet, all I did was BEGIN with John 9:3 in asking the question, "WHY was the man born blind from birth." I have continued to ask that specific question throughout this thread, and you started to give somewhat of a good answer in Post #52, when you brought up about how the WORK of Elohim is "to believe on the One whom He has Sent." Eliyahu's Post #56 has him complementing you for your good answer that you gave in Post #52, and then he goes off on a tangent speaking about how the Pharisees were "spiritually" blind, but he in no way answers WHY the man was born blind from birth.

So here is what I suspect Peach. You have been caught with your pants down. You inadvertently gave Eliyahu credit for YOUR good answer in Post #52, because either YOU Peach, are Eliyahu, or Eliyahu wrote most of Post #52 for you. Now, you can easily prove my suspicion to be wrong by giving us Eliyahu's Post # where he gives a very good answer for WHY the man was born blind from birth!

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    This identifies the children of the devil.
    THE LAW is no longer in vogue,
    it was fulfilled by the preacher John the B and Jesus sacrifice at the cross and a probation period of 40yrs added for the SWITCH FROM LAW TO GOOD-NEWS.
    THEN
    THE SPIRIT OF LIFE, took over as the spirit of TRUTH, so no person needs false information as they now can call upon the TRUTH SPIRIT - WHO WILL DELIVER THE FRUIT of the Spirit as LIVING WATERS TO THE BRON AGAIN BELIEVER WHI HAS BEEN RE BORN OF AN INCORRUPTIBLE seed.

THE LAW OF MOSES may will be ''in vogue'' for those under a strong delusion and modern day preachers who fleece their flocks.
    THE SYSTEM OF YHWH was useless and imperfect + was fulfilled and then terminated in 70ad never to arise again but unfortunately has been ''RESURRECTED'' by the false concepts from the IAMHEBREW roots movements.

[b] inside the law of O.T. YHWH ''gods'' we begin to see the fruits of satan building to a climatic end.

LAW = SIN = ORDINANCES = JUDGEMENT = WRATH = JEALOUSY.

THE CROSS FIXED ''GOD'' YHWH and stopped his lethal condemnation and the laws he invoked AND CREATED deemed IMPERFECT AND USELESS.
    Lucy,

Why of course these are lying verses to you, because they identify you and your character, and so you throw them out.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, where did I say I was explaining John 9? I have not even BEGUN to explain John 9 to you yet, all I did was BEGIN with John 9:3 in asking the question, "WHY was the man born blind from birth." I have continued to ask that specific question throughout this thread, and you started to give somewhat of a good answer in Post #52, when you brought up about how the WORK of Elohim is "to believe on the One whom He has Sent." Eliyahu's Post #56 has him complementing you for your good answer that you gave in Post #52, and then he goes off on a tangent speaking about how the Pharisees were "spiritually" blind, but he in no way answers WHY the man was born blind from birth.

So here is what I suspect Peach. You have been caught with your pants down. You inadvertently gave Eliyahu credit for YOUR good answer in Post #52, because either YOU Peach, are Eliyahu, or Eliyahu wrote most of Post #52 for you. Now, you can easily prove my suspicion to be wrong by giving us Eliyahu's Post # where he gives a very good answer for WHY the man was born blind from birth!

I asked U to explain it and U have not; and I really don't care if U think I'm the president, and I don't think Elijah went on a tangent in his post to me, and I think U already have your pants down and U can't come up with an answer without putting your own mind's idol spin on the chapter.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Peach, I'm done with you until you give me the Post # where Eliyahu...

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I asked U to explain it and U have not; and I really don't care if U think I'm the president, and I don't think Elijah went on a tangent in his post to me, and I think U already have your pants down and U can't come up with an answer without putting your own mind's idol spin on the chapter.
    Shalom Peach, I am done with you until you give me the Post # where Eliyahu gives a good answer for WHY the man was born blind from birth. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach, I do agree with you on the literal interpretation.

However, it would seem that this was a test in John 9 of who were the most blind, the man that was truly blind from birth, or the Pharisees whom Yah had spiritually blinded, and it's evident the Pharisees were more blind than the man that was born blind, because the Pharisees here were spiritually blind, and the literal blind man was not spiritually blind.
    Do as U please I was asking U to explain Jn. 9; and I think this posting of Elijah's above is posting #53 that U pretend not to see at all.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Ken, I think Peach is asking you or Spying to tell us what you think John 9 does mean.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

2 witnesses against the ELIJAH/PEACH

the goat named ''Peach'' reveal you and now Ken has spotted an ''oddity'' in the postings
    and
    guyguy [GUY-LAINNE] in the background waiting to come out from the sox puppet closet
    Elijah it is hard to manage 3 posters in one hey????
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

the goat peach reveal you and now Ken has spotted the deception.
    Lucy, there is no deception, and you can think as you want.

the fact is Elijah you are playing the role of a deceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, there is no deception, and you can think as you want.

and have done this charade for a while now on this forum
    i have pointed ''your character'' out almost from the beginning - i spotted you as a trickster and someone to ''watch''
    now you are fully manifesting your deception to us all.
    your fowl untamed mouth, is evidence of who controls your life and it is NOT JESUS NOR HIS SPIRIT.
    YOU HAVE PROGRESSIVELY BECOME more evil than when you first arrived

and have done thins charade for a while now on this forum
    i have pointed ''your character'' out almost from the beginning - i spotted you as a trickster and someone to ''watch''
    now you are fully manifesting your deception to us all.
    your fowl untamed mouth, is evidence of who controls your life and it si NOT JESUS NOR HIS SPIRIT.
    Lucy,

Your the one with the untamed mouth as the apostle James wrote of those like you in James 1:26.

If any person among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not their tongue, but deceiveth their own heart, this person's religion is vain.

And this is probably another one of your lying verses too.

Ken,

Do you think 1 John 3 is a lying chapter as Lucy thinks?

Spying; Sorry to put U on the back burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Yes, you are correct. I prefer the "us" as opposed to the "me". My reasoning follows the idea that Believers in YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua are ONE with Messiah and accordingly are also the Light of the world, and as such, THESE Believers have a responsibility to also accomplish the work of YAHWEH. Please examine this scripture as proof:

1 Corinthians 15:58
    58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the YAHWEH, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in YAHWEH.

By the way, the WORK accomplished by HIS Believers is a greater WORK.

While Lo Ammi was established to be a Congregation, presently there exist only two members here that do understand exactly how and why the man of John 9 was born blind, and while two are significant, the Law requires ten members to be present to form a proper congregation.

A Church of God has never allowed the women of the Congregation to preach or give addresses at our gatherings, but we have always allowed the women to openly participate in any discussion which develops in our gatherings (with some limits), and this forum has always followed that pattern.

So, Peach, you are free to expound on John 9 here at Lo Ammi, and since you have no real spiritual understanding concerning John 9, you are correct, you should go and ask your husband, and then come back to Lo Ammi and bless us with the explanation.

Thanking you in advance should you do so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    So, Peach, you are free to expound on John 9 here at Lo Ammi, and since you have no real spiritual understanding concerning John 9, you are correct, you should go and ask your husband, and then come back to Lo Ammi and bless us with the explanation.
    I did not write that I had no spiritual understanding these are your words; and this is only one more of your bad habits of putting words in other people's mouth, and U have the floor if U want to explain Jn.9.

Thumbs up The Spiritual Verses The Literal!

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me:

"I did not write that I had no spiritual understanding these are your words;"

Yes, indeed, those are my words to you. You and EliYah and in some respects Lucy, have absolutely no understanding as to why the Man of John 9 was born blind.

A Church of God has been blessed with a great deal of spiritual understanding by our Messiah Yahushua, and John 9 is one of the very best. We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.

In my humble opinion, the man born blind is similar to the spiritual significance of the Blood. There are some things that we will not reveal publicly. So, if you desire to learn these secrets, then make a trip to Missouri and travel down Weis to my home or travel to Crescent and humbly ask either myself or ImAHebrew to explain these things to you.

Thanking you in advance should you show up at our doors, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me:

Yes, indeed, those are my words to you. You and EliYah and in some respects Lucy, have absolutely no understanding as to why the Man of John 9 was born blind.

A Church of God has been blessed with a great deal of spiritual understanding by our Messiah Yahushua, and John 9 is one of the very best. We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.

In my humble opinion, the man born blind is similar to the spiritual significance of the Blood. There are some things that we will not reveal publicly. So, if you desire to learn these secrets, then make a trip to Missouri and travel down Weis to my home or travel to Crescent and humbly ask either myself or ImAHebrew to explain these things to you.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Well Spying, I already gave you the scriptures own spiritual understanding of John 9, and I could about guess WHY you will not try to explain John 9, because your oral tradition of men Mark 7:6 will no doubt contradict the meaning of John 9 as you have contradicted the source of Yah's grace.

And sin is the source of grace is what you really meant in your statement before, and you became angry with me for pointing out your contradiction and that's why you concocked an excuse to put me out of your sinagogue John 16:2 for 14 days which turned out to be 16 days.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

So I just simply rejoice.

OH DEAR - SO SAD TO SEE such childishness!!!!and immaturity Spying.

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me:

Sincerely, Latuwr

a church of God has been blessed with a great deal of spiritual understanding by our Messiah Yahushua, and John 9 is one of the very best. We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.

sigh
    it sounds like your god is a ''respector'' of persons
    = sigh
    But what is so sad Spying Is to see you lapse, into the carnal minded religiousity of the church in general
    aka - '' YOU JOIN OUR CHURCH AND WE SHALL SHARE OUR SECRETS''
    There is nothing worse than to see ''pride'' aka - '' i know more than you'' raise its very ugly head

OH DEAD OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!! I TELL YOU THIS NOT TO OFFEND, but to show you your terrible situation you are blind too

NO THANK YOU DEAR - I GOT THE REAL THING and in the holy reality IS
    THE SAINTS BECOME THE HELPER TO THE HELPLESS,
    THE SHARER TO THE NEEDY
    THE HEALER TO THE DYING................ETC
    -THEY ARE NEVER closeted in some weird 'hermit like hill top monastery'' they are only welcomed in.

BTW
    it is really rather useless finding out those ''secrets in Moses and his law'',
    *when your fear of heights is a stronghold,
    *popping pills daily a stronghold,
    * having a self admitted untidy house a stronghold,
    * and the rejection of some family and some grandchildren who no longer please you - a vile stronghold.

i strongly suggest you DUMP MOSES AND REPENT OF YOUR CRIMES AGAINST YOUR FAMILY AND THOSE NEAR before you can ever share in the divine glory and true understanding.
    VICTIMS ARE NEVER WINNERS - THEY REMAIN FOOD FOR satan

it is so sad to see '''churchy'' fleshly people - who never become transformed but bathe in their own self righteousness.