Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Feast - 2018

Spying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I did not graduate from college because I could not finish my final paper in my English literature senior level course. Since that time I have written many papers to many folks, and I have devoted my life to writing on the internet forums for the sake of My Messiah Yahushua.

I have learned a whole lot about composing posts, and I have a number of suggestions for myself that I strive to follow. Never respond to someone in anger. Chew the cud for awhile before you make a response. Don't complain. Don't accuse. Make posts as short as possible, keep things as simple as possible. This is difficult to do especially when one attempts to explain the spiritual behind the physical or literal. This is also very difficult to do whenever it becomes necessary to explain a foreign language to someone who has no real knowledge of that language. Do not burden yourself with the feeling that you must answer every question asked of you, and do not burden others whenever they do not answer your questions.

You wrote:

"U evidently cannot put your faith into words and sentences as the apostles did; or U would write and explain Jn.9."

It is my testimony to you that both ImAHebrew and myself are servants of Messiah Yahushua, and we are household managers (οἰκονόμος, that is, home + law) of the mysteries of ELOHIM, and if we both determine to not write about something in our home, then nothing will be written until we should change our minds.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding of our authority in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    So in other words U will tell no Biblical line before its time.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Thumbs up The Speech Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Peach,

Here is what I am saying:

Romans 10:17
    17 So then the faith is from hearing, but the hearing is through speech of Messiah. (My translation right here is taken from the mGNT version of the Greek text. Please notice that the KJV Version which follows the Greek TR Version has the word of God in the place of speech of God. Both Greek versions has the Greek word for speech rather than word. The Faith does not come from reading the Word. The Faith comes from hearing speech of ELOHIM or speech of Messiah Yahushua.)

Please notice above that the FAITH is the FAITH of Messiah Yahushua, and this FAITH comes by the sprinkling of Messiah Yahushua, and this sprinkling is the preaching of the true Gospel by Messiah Yahushua individually to each of us as HE opens our ears so that we can hear HIS speech to us.

Both ImAHebrew and myself have spent countless hours writing on the forums with the hope that writing or the written word might be an acceptable form of sprinkling. We also have spent numerous hours with Sacred Namers from the Assemblies of YAHWEH in verbally sprinkling them with the true Gospel in our homes, and the general response always goes back to a discussion of using the Sacred Names first and foremost as the most important issue.

I personally have spent hundreds of hours with the Mormons and the Jehovah Witnesses receiving them into my home devoted to sprinkling them with the true Gospel with the result that they have no need of any additional information to augment their concept of salvation. Everyone appears to be quite well.

Lucy is quite well, and EliYah is just fine, and you appear to also be quite content in your faith. So, what is it that you need from us?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying.

Hi Peach,

Here is what I am saying:

Romans 10:17
    17 So then the faith is from hearing, but the hearing is through speech of Messiah. (My translation right here is taken from the mGNT version of the Greek text. Please notice that the KJV Version which follows the Greek TR Version has the word of God in the place of speech of God. Both Greek versions has the Greek word for speech rather than word. The Faith does not come from reading the Word. The Faith comes from hearing speech of ELOHIM or speech of Messiah Yahushua.)

Please notice above that the FAITH is the FAITH of Messiah Yahushua, and this FAITH comes by the sprinkling of Messiah Yahushua, and this sprinkling is the preaching of the true Gospel by Messiah Yahushua individually to each of us as HE opens our ears so that we can hear HIS speech to us.

Both ImAHebrew and myself have spent countless hours writing on the forums with the hope that writing or the written word might be an acceptable form of sprinkling. We also have spent numerous hours with Sacred Namers from the Assemblies of YAHWEH in verbally sprinkling them with the true Gospel in our homes, and the general response always goes back to a discussion of using the Sacred Names first and foremost as the most important issue.

I personally have spent hundreds of hours with the Mormons and the Jehovah Witnesses receiving them into my home devoted to sprinkling them with the true Gospel with the result that they have no need of any additional information to augment their concept of salvation. Everyone appears to be quite well.

Lucy is quite well, and EliYah is just fine, and you appear to also be quite content in your faith. So, what is it that you need from us?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Faith does not come from reading the Word.
    Without the written word there can be no speaking the word; and it seems your problem lies with U believing your own so called oral tradition above the written word, and I never said that I needed something from U.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Thumbs up Rhema Is Necessary For Judgment!

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote this to me:

"Without the written word there can be no speaking the word;"

From whom did you receive the above teaching? Tell me, when the WORD said this:

Genesis 1:3
    3 And the ELOHIM said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Did YAHWEH Yahushua first write this spoken word down before light was spoken into existence by HIM (see John 1:3)?

And then you assert that I have a problem:

"and it seems your problem lies with U believing your own so called oral tradition above the written word,"

Please inform me, did the People hear the spoken WORD of YAHWEH ELOHIM shouted from Mt. Sinai before they had any opportunity to see the written WORD? If so, why do you have such difficulty in understanding that the speech of Yahushua can exist today and actively lighten our darkness apart from your preoccupation with the literal written WORD?

Please take into consideration the absolute importance and preeminence of spoken testimony as apposed to written testimony in the judicial proceedings which take place in our human courts of law. The judicial proceedings which do take place before the judgment Seat of Messiah Yahushua are likewise based upon the actual spoken testimony or speech of Messiah Yahushua (see John 12:47-49). I am empowered as a manager of the Household of Messiah Yahushua to participate in the origination and development of HIS Testimony which must go forth to this world on the spiritual Seventh Day, but as you have just written, you have no need of any sprinkling from me:

"and I never said that I needed something from U."

Thanking you for your open admission that my testimony has sought to intrude into your life without any invitation whatsoever from you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying.

I do agree with U; and U can sprinkle all U want.

Thumbs up One Tzaddik Stresses Revelation 1:3 In Response To Me!

Hi Peach,

A Church of God is a fractured group. We called ourselves Tzaddikim and established a forum to that circumstance under which Lo Ammi originally existed. We considered ourselves the Righteousness Ones through the gracious gift of righteousness which we obtained through the belief that our sin murdered Messiah Yahushua.

Of course, we all held to this belief long before Messiah Yahushua allowed me to understand that the logical reason for this Law fulfilling gift of righteousness was actually LIFE NOW which is taught by Moses right here:

Deuteronomy 30:19
    19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Both ImAHebrew and I believe that the choosing of LIFE can occur and actually be accomplished through the Faith of Messiah Yahushua who gave HIMSELF for us so that we can truly affirm that we did die with Messiah Yahushua being united with HIM through our sin, and then truly prove that we have arose with HIM to a newness of LIFE that comes to all those who have repented of their unrighteousness and are now living through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law that comes through LIFE in the risen Messiah Yahushua.

I realize that the witness above is a mouthful which is very difficult to explain to others either through the spoken word and/or through the written word.

Only two of the original Tzaddikim believe in LIFE NOW. One has died. One is leaning while the others are very skeptical. My own wife prior to our divorce openly laughed when I told her about LIFE NOW, and she exclaimed to me at that time:

"Who believes that?"

Right now there are three maybe four in the St. Louis area who believe, and for various reasons we do not meet together each Sabbath Day. We allow ourselves the freedom to disagree in much the same manner that we allow disagreement on this forum with this exception, we are more respectful with each other among ourselves.

I am not sure if your expression of agreement includes what I have written above. If so, then it is evident that agreement can arise through the written word. If not, then perhaps we have need of physically meeting together some day in order to speak to each other.

Thanking you in advance for reading and considering what I have written, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying.

Hi Peach,

A Church of God is a fractured group. We called ourselves Tzaddikim and established a forum to that circumstance under which Lo Ammi originally existed. We considered ourselves the Righteousness Ones through the gracious gift of righteousness which we obtained through the belief that our sin murdered Messiah Yahushua.

Of course, we all held to this belief long before Messiah Yahushua allowed me to understand that the logical reason for this Law fulfilling gift of righteousness was actually LIFE NOW which is taught by Moses right here:

Deuteronomy 30:19
    19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Both ImAHebrew and I believe that the choosing of LIFE can occur and actually be accomplished through the Faith of Messiah Yahushua who gave HIMSELF for us so that we can truly affirm that we did die with Messiah Yahushua being united with HIM through our sin, and then truly prove that we have arose with HIM to a newness of LIFE that comes to all those who have repented of their unrighteousness and are now living through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law that comes through LIFE in the risen Messiah Yahushua.

I realize that the witness above is a mouthful which is very difficult to explain to others either through the spoken word and/or through the written word.

Only two of the original Tzaddikim believe in LIFE NOW. One has died. One is leaning while the others are very skeptical. My own wife prior to our divorce openly laughed when I told her about LIFE NOW, and she exclaimed to me at that time:

"Who believes that?"

Right now there are three maybe four in the St. Louis area who believe, and for various reasons we do not meet together each Sabbath Day. We allow ourselves the freedom to disagree in much the same manner that we allow disagreement on this forum with this exception, we are more respectful with each other among ourselves.

I am not sure if your expression of agreement includes what I have written above. If so, then it is evident that agreement can arise through the written word. If not, then perhaps we have need of physically meeting together some day in order to speak to each other.

Thanking you in advance for reading and considering what I have written, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I really do not know what U mean about life now; maybe U can explain in more detail exactly what U do mean, as I can't really comment until U do.

Thumbs up The Knowledge Of Good And Evil!

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

One of the very best ways to explain anything in written form is to have two opposing points of view before your eyes.

Lucy believes in LIFE NOW. Both ImAHebrew and I believe in LIFE NOW. Are the two beliefs concerning LIFE NOW in agreement? Not at all! There is actually a grand canyon between the two beliefs.

Lucy believes that her DNA is in the process of being changed through her faith in Messiah Yahushua that will enable her to continue to live in the flesh perpetually. I agree that both righteous and unrighteous activity can alter or imprint our DNA. This is how the sins of the parents can be visited onto their children, and this is how the righteous activity of parents can be visited upon their children. In other words, we can inherit both good and evil activity from our parents.

Lucy believes that the knowledge of good and evil is therefore the source of physical death for all of us. I myself would not desire to live perpetually or eternally with anyone who has no knowledge of good and evil. There exists good, and there exist evil. Mankind is placed upon this earth to experience both. The knowledge of evil leads to physical death. The knowledge of good can lead to perpetual physical life.

So, can LIFE NOW exist without the knowledge of good and evil? Lucy affirms that LIFE NOW must exist apart from acquiring any knowledge from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I disagree. LIFE NOW comes through the rejection of evil activity and through the practice of good activity. This is how perpetual LIFE is established.

The above is written with the hope that you can see the difference between Lucy's concept of LIFE NOW and my own concept of LIFE NOW. Accordingly, with the help of Messiah Yahushua, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying.

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

One of the very best ways to explain anything in written form is to have two opposing points of view before your eyes.

Lucy believes in LIFE NOW. Both ImAHebrew and I believe in LIFE NOW. Are the two beliefs concerning LIFE NOW in agreement? Not at all! There is actually a grand canyon between the two beliefs.

Lucy believes that her DNA is in the process of being changed through her faith in Messiah Yahushua that will enable her to continue to live in the flesh perpetually. I agree that both righteous and unrighteous activity can alter or imprint our DNA. This is how the sins of the parents can be visited onto their children, and this is how the righteous activity of parents can be visited upon their children. In other words, we can inherit both good and evil activity from our parents.

Lucy believes that the knowledge of good and evil is therefore the source of physical death for all of us. I myself would not desire to live perpetually or eternally with anyone who has no knowledge of good and evil. There exists good, and there exist evil. Mankind is placed upon this earth to experience both. The knowledge of evil leads to physical death. The knowledge of good can lead to perpetual physical life.

So, can LIFE NOW exist without the knowledge of good and evil? Lucy affirms that LIFE NOW must exist apart from acquiring any knowledge from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I disagree. LIFE NOW comes through the rejection of evil activity and through the practice of good activity. This is how perpetual LIFE is established.

The above is written with the hope that you can see the difference between Lucy's concept of LIFE NOW and my own concept of LIFE NOW. Accordingly, with the help of Messiah Yahushua, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    2 questions. Where does repentance of sin to life fit into this? And since U bring up Lucy's concepts; how can she have life now without the process of repentance of sin?

Thumbs up What Sin Did You Repent Of?

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for your patience in waiting for my response to your two questions. Repentance unto/into LIFE is absolutely necessary for salvation. Please allow me to put two scriptures together right here which shows forth that message:

Acts 11:18
    18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified ELOHIM, saying, Then hath ELOHIM also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Peach, EliYah and I have disagreed in the past on whether or not the Spirit of ELOHIM within man gives life to that individual. Clearly, the spirit in man came from ELOHIM, and no man has the power to retain that spirit. At physical death, the spirit within man departs and that spirit returns to the ELOHIM who gave it. What does ELOHIM do with the spirit which has returned to HIM? It is my firm conviction that some of this spirit is given to the ELECT of ELOHIM and this spirit is only given to those who obey ELOHIM (see Acts 5:29-32). Of course, according to my belief and understanding, more spirit means more life, and that life exists right now for all those who are blessed to receive this additional spirit from ELOHIM.

2 Corinthians 7:10
    10 For the sorrow through ELOHIM worketh irrevocable repentance unto/into salvation : but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

So, Peach, according to my teaching and the teaching of ImAHebrew repentance from sin is absolutely necessary for receiving LIFE NOW.

With respect to your second question quoted right here:

"And since U bring up Lucy's concepts; how can she have life now without the process of repentance of sin?"

I agree that this issue with respect to Lucy has been very troublesome for me in the past. What you are really asking me is how much sin must a person repent of before such a person receives the gift of the spirit which results in LIFE NOW?

I have answered this question for myself in the past by recognizing that this issue is determined by My Messiah Yahushua who is in full charge of HIS ELECT, and I by myself am not empowered to question HIS decisions in this regard. However, this can change as more Believers in LIFE NOW become manifest.

Pray tell, Peach, how much sin did you repent of in order to receive your concept of salvation?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to now graciously answer my question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying: Your welcome for my patience.

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for your patience in waiting for my response to your two questions. Repentance unto/into LIFE is absolutely necessary for salvation. Please allow me to put two scriptures together right here which shows forth that message:

Acts 11:18
    18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified ELOHIM, saying, Then hath ELOHIM also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Peach, EliYah and I have disagreed in the past on whether or not the Spirit of ELOHIM within man gives life to that individual. Clearly, the spirit in man came from ELOHIM, and no man has the power to retain that spirit. At physical death, the spirit within man departs and that spirit returns to the ELOHIM who gave it. What does ELOHIM do with the spirit which has returned to HIM? It is my firm conviction that some of this spirit is given to the ELECT of ELOHIM and this spirit is only given to those who obey ELOHIM (see Acts 5:29-32). Of course, according to my belief and understanding, more spirit means more life, and that life exists right now for all those who are blessed to receive this additional spirit from ELOHIM.

2 Corinthians 7:10
    10 For the sorrow through ELOHIM worketh irrevocable repentance unto/into salvation : but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

So, Peach, according to my teaching and the teaching of ImAHebrew repentance from sin is absolutely necessary for receiving LIFE NOW.

With respect to your second question quoted right here:

"And since U bring up Lucy's concepts; how can she have life now without the process of repentance of sin?"

I agree that this issue with respect to Lucy has been very troublesome for me in the past. What you are really asking me is how much sin must a person repent of before such a person receives the gift of the spirit which results in LIFE NOW?

I have answered this question for myself in the past by recognizing that this issue is determined by My Messiah Yahushua who is in full charge of HIS ELECT, and I by myself am not empowered to question HIS decisions in this regard. However, this can change as more Believers in LIFE NOW become manifest.

Pray tell, Peach, how much sin did you repent of in order to receive your concept of salvation?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to now graciously answer my question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    U must be really nieve to think that the LORD Yah measures sin by merit on how much one sins; because sin is unfaithfulness Rom.14:23 and missing the mark of divine law period I John 4:4, and I repented long ago of such, and still do today as I learn more and more from His written word and His Spirit.

What you are really asking me is how much sin must a person repent of before such a person receives the gift of the spirit which results in LIFE NOW?
    No: that was not what I was really asking U either; and U reinterpret and twist my question into your own question, and then U give an answer to your own question, and shame on U for doing so.

Or do U really think that perpetual life is given to the unrepentant of their unfaithfulness and missing the mark of divine law?

Spying, let's get something straight here.

Let's take this one first:
    Peach, EliYah and I have disagreed in the past on whether or not the Spirit of ELOHIM within man gives life to that individual.
    Scriptural answer: For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:26.

For as the body without the spirit is dead.

This is NOT my interpretation, it is the apostle James/Jacob's plain and simple, and it needs no explanation.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+spirit&t=KJV

Clearly, the spirit in man came from ELOHIM, and no man has the power to retain that spirit. At physical death, the spirit within man departs and that spirit returns to the ELOHIM who gave it.
    This is true and it's according to the scriptures, and you should already know those scriptures.

The problem you have is understanding that the scriptures do teach that the spirit in man is NOT Yah's Holy Spirit, there is a difference, and these scriptures below by the apostle Paul distinguishes between the two.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save/except the spirit of man(Human spirit) which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the (Holy) Spirit of God. 1 Corinthians 2:11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...of+a+man&t=KJV

The (Holy) Spirit itself beareth witness with our (Human) spirit (in man), that we are the children of God: Romans 8:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...with+our&t=KJV

Now this your statement is nowhere taught in the scriptures, the redistribution of the spirit in man, and is your own thoughts or feelings.
    What does ELOHIM do with the spirit which has returned to HIM? It is my firm conviction that some of this spirit is given to the ELECT of ELOHIM and this spirit is only given to those who obey ELOHIM (see Acts 5:29-32).
    And the apostle Peter in Acts 5:29-32 is referring to Yah's Holy Spirit, and not to the spirit in man given by Elohim before human birth.

The life is in the blood of human beings as scriptures teaches, and the human spirit given by Elohim before birth does give life to the blood, because the body without the human spirit in our blood is dead, therefore, abortion is murder, and that's why we are told to not eat the blood of animals either
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Elijah.

Your posting has shed a lot of light on this subject for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Your posting has shed a lot of light on this subject for me.
    Sure Peach,

That is why Messiah said: let the dead bury the dead, because without Yah's Holy Spirit combined and united with our human spirit a person is already dead, because Yah's Holy Spirit gives everlasting life to our human spirit, and Yah will NOT give His Holy Spirit to them that willfully disobey Him.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

The abuse of verses

For starters a sinner who repents as a babe can seek the advent of the guidance of the divine spirit and then the holiness of this spirit takes control in that progigal who is then taken into the Fathers house and fitted out with all good heavenly treasures!
    The prodigal is treated as a part of the divine family and becomes the TRUE workmanship of their Saviour

This has nothing to do with The law of Moses as the holy spirit Was never there working in these victims who were captives to a law that was man made/angel given and cruely managed!
    The whole personal work of redemption is never in the Law ( that was fulfilled) but the new covenant takes over under the direction of spiritual holiness
    Those who place you back under the fulfilled law aresatanic helers
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'