Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 147

Thread: Feast - 2018

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    For starters a sinner who repents as a babe can seek the advent of the guidance of the divine spirit and then the holiness of this spirit takes control in that progigal who is then taken into the Fathers house and fitted out with all good heavenly treasures!
    The prodigal is treated as a part of the divine family and becomes the TRUE workmanship of their Saviour

    This has nothing to do with The law of Moses as the holy spirit Was never their working in these victims who were captives to a law that was man made/angel given and cruely managed!
    The whole personal work of redemption is never in the Law ( that was fulfilled) but the new covenant takes over under the direction of spiritual holiness
    Those who place you back under the fulfilled law aresatanic helers
    Lucy,

    You have not even been granted repentance unto life Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18, and you won't even acknowledge Messiah's Apostles own definition of sin which is lawlessness to divine law 1 John 3:4, and your hostile to the very thing that you are to repent of doing as the apostle Paul wrote in Romans 8:7, and therefore you are still in the flesh.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    For starters a sinner who repents as a babe can seek the advent of the guidance of the divine spirit and then the holiness of this spirit takes control in that progigal who is then taken into the Fathers house and fitted out with all good heavenly treasures!
    The prodigal is treated as a part of the divine family and becomes the TRUE workmanship of their Saviour

    This has nothing to do with The law of Moses as the holy spirit Was never there working in these victims who were captives to a law that was man made/angel given and cruely managed!
    The whole personal work of redemption is never in the Law ( that was fulfilled) but the new covenant takes over under the direction of spiritual holiness
    Those who place you back under the fulfilled law aresatanic helers
    Lucy,

    Where did anyone write that we were placing anyone back under the penalty of the law, and where did you learn the term under the law other than learning it from Paul that you pretend to despise?

    Religious idiots like you change the true meaning of scriptural words like fulfilled to mean that it's done away, like you change the word Christ to be a verb, however, the truth is, that the word Christ is a NOUN.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+t...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

    The word Messiah is also a NOUN.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+t...=1540741551551

    Those like you live in a false reality which is self deception, and then you teach others your false reality of deception, and when your shown the truth, you still refuse to correct yourself and choose to stay in your false reality.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    The wise shall accept correction and gain knowledge, but the fool will despise correction, and putteth knowledge far from him.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Elijah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The wise shall accept correction and gain knowledge, but the fool will despise correction, and putteth knowledge far from him.
    This sounds right; but where is this in the Bible?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,955

    Thumbs up Your Verses You're!

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you remember this your post found on the Thread "EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!"?:

    07-01-2018, 04:11 PM#33 Edmund Dantes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah

    Ken,

    I'm through playing yours and Spying's dishonest Pharisee games, and as Edmund would say, your an asshole Ken.
    "I'd at least use a contraction though.

    I could be wrong. It happens."

    It just so happens that EliYah often uses "your" when he should actually use "you're". Here are a couple of recent examples from EliYah on this thread:

    "and your hostile to the very thing that you are to repent of doing as the apostle Paul wrote in Romans 8:7, and therefore you are still in the flesh."

    "and when your shown the truth, you still refuse to correct yourself and choose to stay in your false reality."

    Should anyone be inclined to watch for this peculiar usage in the writings of EliYah as I am, then when I see Peach employ the same peculiarity, I just have to wonder whether or not they both attended the same grammar school as young children?:

    "Spying: Your welcome for my patience."

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to comment, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you remember this your post found on the Thread "EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!"?:

    07-01-2018, 04:11 PM#33 Edmund Dantes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah



    "I'd at least use a contraction though.

    I could be wrong. It happens."

    It just so happens that EliYah often uses "your" when he should actually use "you're". Here are a couple of recent examples from EliYah on this thread:

    "and your hostile to the very thing that you are to repent of doing as the apostle Paul wrote in Romans 8:7, and therefore you are still in the flesh."

    "and when your shown the truth, you still refuse to correct yourself and choose to stay in your false reality."

    Should anyone be inclined to watch for this peculiar usage in the writings of EliYah as I am, then when I see Peach employ the same peculiarity, I just have to wonder whether or not they both attended the same grammar school as young children?:

    "Spying: Your welcome for my patience."

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to comment, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Well Spying,

    This word your or yur is used in parts of Ky., Tenn., and some parts of Texas, and could be in a few other states because of migration, as a different dialect of language, and here in Southeastern Ky. there are about 3 different English dialects, and they are NOT taught in school.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Spying,

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Am I now also Edmund Dantes too?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Also Spying,

    When you were here at my home, I also noticed that you never spoke proper English either, why is that?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Spying,

    I also noticed where Edmund used the word wont instead of won't, and I too have used wont, and this tells me that he does not speak proper English either, however, I really don't pay much attention nor nit pick at such things though, because I still know what they mean.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    This sounds right; but where is this in the Bible?
    Sorry Peach, I did not see you're Really?? question above until I scrolled up.

    This is not in the scriptures, Yah's Spirit told me to write it, and I did, however, it is true nonetheless, and it looks like Spying likes to nit pik at our English dialect for correction, funny thing though, he does not nit pick at Lucy's writing skills, or maybe he don't want to nit pik at his bribe master.

    PS: If you're is so correct, I wonder why the automatic English correct did not work?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Spying said: It's my forum. And I acknowledged that it was his, and funny thing, it's his forum at least 18 years, but he did not know that his forum left out a quote within a quote, he had to ask Ken if it did, instead of simply trying it out for himself, he's really smart though.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    let the sox puppet arise... elijah/guyguy/peach = YOUR /you're exposee

    how do they write YOUR/ YOUR'E in those mountain schools?

    anyone for grammar?


    example from the KENTUCKY Governor's cup
    If you’re here, you’ve shown an interest in writing questions for KAAC events.


    WELL IN THEM THAR MOUNTAIN SCHOOLS they did insist on correct grammar according to the KAAC.
    KAAC= Governor's Cup
    Kentucky Association for Academic Competition
    so they do know how to write correct English in the mountains...………………..
    but
    when you are posting as 3 people it is hard to maintain the difference in styles
    there is always a slip up!!!! Elijah /peach/guyguy = the deceiving trio
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how do they write YOUR/ YOUR'E in those mountain schools?

    anyone for grammar?


    example from the KENTUCKY Governor's cup
    If you’re here, you’ve shown an interest in writing questions for KAAC events.


    WELL IN THEM THAR MOUNTAIN SCHOOLS they did insist on correct grammar according to the KAAC.
    KAAC= Governor's Cup
    Kentucky Association for Academic Competition
    so they do know how to write correct English in the mountains...………………..
    but
    when you are posting as 3 people it is hard to maintain the difference in styles
    there is always a slip up!!!! Elijah /peach/guyguy = the deceiving trio
    Well Lucy,

    I'm not three people and I've not made a slip up, and you should be looking at your own grammar, because it's far worse than any of us.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Also, both Spying and Ken know, that while I was banned for 16 days, that Guyguy and Peach were still posting on the forum, and if we all had the same IP address it would have prevented them from posting too, because the forum bans the IP address.

    And on the other hand, if I was 3 people posting, which I'm not, then that would mean that I'm a computer wizard and I have been able to defeat Spying's forum, however, either way, this nonsense makes Spying look stupid.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    it is very easy to CHANGE the IP address.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Also, both Spying and Ken know, that while I was banned for 16 days, that Guyguy and Peach were still posting on the forum, and if we all had the same IP address it would have prevented them from posting too, because the forum bans the IP address.

    And on the other hand, if I was 3 people posting, which I'm not, then that would mean that I'm a computer wizard and I have been able to defeat Spying's forum, however, either way, this nonsense makes Spying look stupid.
    and ''CHANGE'' the style of posting
    as Peach and guyguy have done.

    and there is 2 many inconsistencies to your story, Elijah/Peach/guyguy
    the almost impossible coincidences of
    #1 = a goat tied up in their back yard named PEACH and an UNKNOWN [ to you personally] poster on this forum called Peach

    #2 = no one has an unknown [ to you] poster called guyguy and a 2nd wife called GUY-laine………..[guyguy as a nick-name]

    #3 = all live in same vicinity and have almost the same email address as Peach/Guyline

    #4= the same typo mistakes your/you're - spotted by Spying.
    and other assorted mistakes spotted in posts

    #5 = when the goat Peach was spotted on Guylaines FB account IT HAS BEEN removed very smartly and a serenity verse now in the goats place

    now the way it appears you are 3 people Elijah posting in agreement to yourself
    or
    * you are getting near relations to post telling them what to say
    * they may do the typing but u supplying the words..... as verse quoters.. as their M O is just verse quoting without true divine understanding
    * the unseemly degenerate abusive retaliation when cornered
    multi excuses when found out in your deceptive postings


    BTW
    it is really wicked what you have done Elijah - be fair and take your medicine and admit you are a cheater.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •