Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: REFORMED = reformatting..... RE-FORMED into a new race of humans = HAND MADE by Jesus

REFORMED = reformatting..... RE-FORMED into a new race of humans = HAND MADE by Jesus

RE-FORM - MEANS TO BE RETURNED TO FORM
    how?
    by a process called reformatting.

LETS BEGIN

According to the scriptures, only a few will enter into eternal life here, [the undying] !
    how?
    to live like Jesus DID here on earth as His 1st fruit image, made into His likeness by being RE-FORMED - as a divine process of reformatting [ a building for His presence - an ark]
    called ''LIFE NOW''

THIS IS A HIDDEN REVELATION, TO HIS FRIENDS, revealed in John 11 v 24 25 26
    the majority do not access the true WAY.

Matthew 7 V 12-13
    “Enter through the narrow gate.
    For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
    But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
    THERE IS A ROAD, THAT LEADS INTO a divine LIFE force here.

This ''LIFE'' is the imperishable life, in the Order of Melchedezek
    - the undying life,
    - a perpetual life,
    - sustained by the SAME LIFEFORCE THAT WAS ALIVE IN JESUS called ''' Christ''' the verb of unlimited empowerments
    '''Christ'' was never Jesus 2nd name, but the divine verb of action + the anointing and the unlimited walk of Jesus Himself as a divine empowerment.
    BTW
    religion, has destroyed this knowledge and power called resurrection power - meaning- the arising out from the dead masses.

the KEY to understanding SALVATION [freedom liberty] to learn how not to be a VICTIM but to be VICTORIOUS = this is called TO OVERCOME all the power of our enemies.
    Jesus KNEW how to overcome as He trains His friends to overcome all things, as HE OVERCAME
    THEREFORE
    this has to do with OUR mind being changed,
    and a NEW thought life imparted, so that ALL the old ways found in VANITY are erased and the NEW WAYS OF THINKNG click in.

This reformatting is called ''PASSOVER'', to pass from one form [human] into a new form [called new creature]
    BTW
    this has nothing to do with keeping the outer works of an O.T. ritual that proved useless TO SAVE ANYONE.

NOW WE GET INTO '''IT''' the mysteries of the Kingdom
    here begins the process of A NEW CREATURE the reformatting beings

John 12v 24
    “Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit.”
    notice first the #s 12 and 24.

#12 - a ruling divine government [ the 12 apostles - the first kingdom men of a divine government here on earth - 12]
    #24 - the elect. 12 x2 [ the 1st apostles - the Elijah anointing and the last 12 apostles - Elisha anointing ]
    Elijah had an anointing
    Elisha had the double anointing.

the REFORMATTING by Jesus teaches His friends HOW TO DIE TO ALL THE EFFECTS, THE EMOTIONS, THE LIES, THE FEARS, THE NEEDS AND THE SYSTEMS AND OPINIONS found here in VANITY
    BECAUSE VANITY IS NOT REAL IT IS A DELUSION that seems real.
    TO '''PASSOVER'' His friends need to be quickened and awakened from this lying hypnotic trance [ ''the dead '' in vanity ] are all under.

the fruits AND works are found in OUR DYING [ not in any OT commands or rituals to be observed]
    the true fruits we bear, is WITHIN OUR DYING UPON OUR CROSS.

IN OUR DYING TO SELF - A NEW CREATURE IS FORMED.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Jesus said ''let the DEAD bury THE DEAD'' - you have to understand what He means

in vanity the human being is considered By Jesus as THE DEAD,
    N.B.
    Even those under the law of Moses - all were termed as ''the dead'' and to be buried as'' THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD.''
    Not one person was ALIVE.
    The law of Moses did not bring people to life, therefore was powerless to save the C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S.
    [CAPTIVE IS A PERSON TRAPPED IN A JAIL = A JAIL OF DEATH]
    VANITY IS A WORLD OF DEATH!

THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS and His reformatting is = to show His friends HOW TO ESCAPE THE JAIL OF DEATH here and now as we HEAR HIS VOICE.
    Jesus said
    I am not of this world, nor is the Father of this world.
    if anyone loves this world, the love of the Father is not in them.
    loving this world - is making use of all its ''fixes''
    loving this world - is following the customs its religions, its ideas and opinions.
    loving this world - is having an ''eye for an eye'' mentality
    loving this world - is death

His RE-FORMATTING our mind, removes OUR NEEDS to be pressured into accepting vanity's rules
    JESUS IMPARTS HIS ''christ'' spirit into the reforming new creature- as the verb - Christ represents the spirit above matter, the spirit above the flesh!!

to learn from Jesus, is to notice the KEYS of His SAYINGS [S.A.Y.I.N.G.S.]
    THIS ONE IS THE BIGGEST
    ‘of Myself I can do nothing’,

Jesus as a son OF Man [a human man] COULD DO NOTHING to save Himself - the OT was unable to save Jesus with its dogmas, rules , sacrifices and rituals - ‘of Myself I can do nothing’
    JESUS NEEDED THE CHRIST empowerment and so do His friends.

HIS ADVICE IS...………...
    He said ''FOLLOW ME''- as He knew His teaching would not be passed down correctly so He gave ''keys'' of understanding for His friends as ''the word' is Christ!
    The Word is Christ, and the GOOD SEED is the WORD.
    The two are united.
    The SEED is the WORD and the WORD is CHRIST.
    the SAYINGS OF JESUS heeded - bring forth life John 8 v 51

John 8:51 (KJV)
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.
    the ''sayings'' hold the reformatting of His new creature.
    Hence His advice of ''FOLLOW ME'' and no other do they follow.

HERE IS OUR WARNING
    (the seeds) all fell asleep during this process, as was written,
    “But while men (the good seeds) slept (died), (These are those that were fashioned after the Christ, his newly planted seeds), his enemy came and sowed tares (a foreign Seed) among the wheat (the true Seed)”
    the enemy planted a substitute seed. -a virus
    A RELIGIOUS VIRUS was also planted BY having a form of godliness but denying the power of LIFE.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

MOST religious people never fully understand the word GRACE

what GRACE is.
    Unmerited divine assistance given to humans for their regeneration or sanctification OR THEIR REFORMATTING
    A virtue akin to patience received from the Father to assure our development.

DURING THIS PROCESS THIS GRACE IS GIVEN amen.
    WHY SO?
    Before the world came into existence, Jesus the Christ empowered and His seeds [HIS FRIENDS] also pre-existed.
    However = The true seeds are unique,
    Each of them have their own personalities, traits and characteristics.
    Yet all in their own way are deeply connected to all the Father is and have always been.
    From this we know, we were formed after His spiritual likeness and image.
    Life represented by our heavenly realm is our true realm, and this is where we came from before the world was and where we truly belong; before were LOWERED.

How? do we know we are connected to our Father with great certainty?
    By His daily care and teaching to us as He alone directs our path.

WARNING
    Today MOST religious people believe the WORD is the BIBLE,
    this is not true, and that is part of the lie and the false teaching.
    THE TRUTH
    John 1 v 1 - tells us WHO THE WORD IS.....The WORD is JESUS the Christ empowered

THE FRUITS of the enemy
    The term God represents rebellion against the Divine, as one trying to glorify and take all homage unto himself as a jealous entity.
    When the enemy came, and planted his evil seed next to the good seed.
    He created confusion.
    He set himself up as the creator and god, and declared he was jealous, which is the sin of pride.
    He said, ‘there were no other gods before him’.
    Why was he declaring that there were no gods before him?
    Who was there that could possibly be prior to him?
    Or who was it that could possibly be a greater source?

2 SEEDS = the wheat - the good seed - the tare - the bad seed

THE WHEAT LIVES ON THE FRUIT OF LIFE
    THE TARE LIVES ON THE FRUITS OF DEATH

THE WHEAT IS RE-FORMED - freed- victorious
    THE TARE IS NOT but has a form of godliness only - captive- victim
    ''life'' versus ''death'' on planet earth.

From the very beginning this false God presented before humanity two trees, one that was the tree of life and the other the knowledge of both good and evil.
    In truth, he did not present anything to us but a lie.
    The tree of life is the true children’s heritage; they are heirs of eternal life, because they are the true children of the Father

What this false God offered was a new kingdom, one that did not belong to the Father
    One that was living in the existence of death by what was called, the knowledge of good and evil, MEANING - the mixing of truth and error to create confusion.
    He then tricked the true seeds to follow the wrong way by using one of his own to become a serpent in disguise.
    I want you to think about it please
    “The knowledge of GOOD and EVIL”
    an evil seed brought forth by the enemy/adversary that contained both good and evil combined.
    It was a misrepresentation, a trick.
    This adversary was trying to usurp the loving connection of the Father to His children, + to rule over both seeds by combining them together to seduce them through misperception.

KEY = FRUIT inspection
    This was the god of good and evil,
    the god of confusion,
    the god of war,
    vindictiveness,
    vengeance,
    wrath and jealousy,
    none of which are characteristics or fruits of the Divine ABBA Father Jesus showed forth and all ''gods'' must be judged by the standards of Jesus and His ministry.

As the Christ empowered man often stated, ''by their fruits you shall know them''!!!!
    a good tree cannot produce bad fruit. So, if the tree is evil so also will be the fruits.
    the fruit can be seen
    what fruit?
    The BIBLE is not the Word.
    It is BABEL; a word representing confusion.
    The Bible is the blending of both truth and error together by its own admission as the beginning of good and evil.
    The Bible was created to trick you and to deceive you into following a false God under the guise of the true Father.

HENCE THE NEED TOO
    ‘you must rightly divide the word of truth, as well as prove all things and hold fast to that which is good’.

It doesn’t say accept it all.

What jesus revealed.

Jesus spoke to the followers of the God of the Old Testament, these were the temple priests, and these were the guardians of the law. These were the faithful followers of the old way, the way of bondage and confusion.

But what did THE SAVIOUR tell them?

John 8 V 40-45
    “But now ye seek to kill Me, a Man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of the Father
    Ye do the deeds of your father
    Then said they to Him,
    we be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
    Jesus said unto them,
    If (your) God was (My) Father, ye would love me:
    for I proceeded forth and came from the Father; neither came I of Myself, but He sent me.
    Why do ye not understand My speech, even because ye cannot hear My word?
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
    When he speaketh lie, he speaketh of his own
    for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    And because I tell you the truth, ye believe Me not.”
    THE ANOINTED MESSIAH = was not pulling any punches,
    He was telling them that the God that they have served was not the Father but was Satan.
    Can it be clearer?

To the un-believers

It is important to grasp the fact that Jesus was speaking to the High Priests of his day,
    the religious power, and He revealed to them that His Father was not the god of these priests, of whom these priests followed, that in fact their god was Satan the Devil.

Can this be proven?
    Easily, just look at the fruits.

Satan was the god of forces.
    Satan is the god of war.
    Satan is the god of wrath, jealousy and disharmony.
    These are the fruits of darkness.
    The God of the Old Testament proclaimed he was
    a jealous god,
    wrathful,
    vindictive and a vengeful god
    plotting against his enemies.

These have Never been the fruits of the spirit.

The Father has no need to be jealous,
    Father seeks our love as being HIS children, not serfs peasants captives and slaves.
    Only a foreign false entity would seek for worship and create slaves and bring men and women into bondage, as did the God of the O T
    the god of good and evil

It even states, that Moses was the greatest prophet that ever lived because he spoke to God face to face.
    Yet Jesus does not agree.
    He said no man has ever seen the Father, heard His voice or looked upon His shape.
    This was in direct refutation of the words we read in the Old Testament.

We were told that the enemy would plant a false word right next to the true WORD.
    And it would be blended altogether to create confusion as is both good and evil.
    And unless you were TAUGHT using the code key,= FRUITS= you would not be able to decrypt the difference.

being reFORMed here and now

the reformatting
    1 John 3v 2
    “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the children of the Father:
    therefore, the world knows us not, because it knew Him not.
    Beloved, now are we the children of the Father, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
    but we know that, when Christ[ the empowerment] shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as he is.”
    [walking in the divine unlimited powers]

Please recognize above verses =, the transformation process that we are going through now,
    yet we do not see who we truly are,
    and we are in the midst of changing, i.e. the metamorphosis. =mind changing, by casting aside all those lying effects of vanity,

who, the true seeds are?
    those who begin their processing - from being victims to being victorious over all the powers of darkness

here is the problem of 2 gods
    We have been told that this OT.god is jealous, angry and filled with wrath.
    And at the same time, we have been instructed that he is also loving, merciful and a kind god.
    The problem IS YOU CANNOT have two separate characteristics of life and death and combine them into one.
    The Father [ABBA] = JOHN 3 V 16 = IS flowing unconditional love cannot be compromised by wrath, jealousy and hatred.

is evil acts towards others from the spirit of life?
    NO

LucySmith;35346]the reformatting

[walking in the divine unlimited powers]

Please recognize above verses =, the transformation process that we are going through now,
    yet we do not see who we truly are,
    and we are in the midst of changing, i.e. the metamorphosis. =mind changing, by casting aside all those lying effects of vanity,

who, the true seeds are?
    those who begin their processing - from being victims to being victorious over all the powers of darkness

We have been told that this OT.god is jealous, angry and filled with wrath.
    And at the same time, we have been instructed that he is also loving, merciful and a kind god.
    The problem IS YOU CANNOT have two separate characteristics of life and death and combine them into one.
    The Father [ABBA] = JOHN 3 V 16 = IS flowing unconditional love cannot be compromised by wrath, jealousy and hatred.

is evil acts towards others from the spirit of life?
    NO
    This is your first mistake; because the Bible, Christ, nor its believers does not recognize 2 gods, and you surely do not get such an idea from Christ nor the Bible itself.

Deut.6:4.
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    Mark 12:29.
    And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
    I Cor.8:6.
    But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

the DUAL NATURE is now exposed.

Isaiah 45 v 7
    “I form the light, and create darkness:
    I make peace, and create evil:
    I the LORD do all these things.”
    Well, obviously, the god of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil would become this dual nature.

Did Jesus create evil?
    Under His Father's instruction, did Jesus create evil?
    Did Jesus minister evil to all or forgive and heal all in need?
    the light of the glorious gospel of Christ empowerments is after the true image of the Father.

you need to be a ''fruits examiner''

''the dead who bury the dead,'' will believe the confused god of duality in the O.T.
    AND never see the fruits of wickedness compared to the love of OUR FATHER revealed in the ministry of the Saviour = John 3 v 16

conclusion
    this diabolical, dual, twisted nature of a god in the O.T. is not to be found in the nature and ministry of Jesus.
    the connection to our Father is one of a child, not as a bonded slave nor servant
    Normal loving good parents never demand worship from their children.
    They never threaten their children with horrendous acts of punishment to destroy their children because their child failed to obey or follow correctly therefore= - making the god of the O.T. an unnatural parent.
    Teaching and correction is a valid course to help a loved one fulfil their responsibilities.
    But it is never through coercing, force or threat.
    Our divine parent can never be jealous, wrathful and vengeful, it is not part of the perfected character.
    The Father cannot create anything other than LIFE Eternal.

The age old lie wins.
    WHY?
    the religious 'dead' have been seduced to believe the lie and thus they struggle and fail continually [as a victim], because they fail to understand the simple true compassionate love of the Saviour and Our Father towards them!
    PROBLEM IS
    Because people relate to the FRUITS of the good and the evil existence, they cannot COME INTO THE TRUTH = namely = the process of REBIRTHING INTO A NEW CREATURE and being perfectly RE-FORMED here
    i.e. the old adam man giving away to the NEW man empowered by the Christ verb,
    Satan MAKES SURE most do not grasp THE TRUTH that will set them free so they remain as captives/victims to the good and to the evil here~~ AKA~~ the wilderness of death.
    Jesus revealed, there is nothing good in this world OF VANITY.

THE BABEL = the confusion - the lie
    The Bible was created with an agenda of total control over the reader, by mixing truth with error.
    It was designed to lure you in by certain common beliefs and then to completely take over your mind by adhering to a myriad of lies that were added.

result of this is as follows
    People believe war is necessary,
    Religious people believe an ''eye for an eye'' and vengeance is a good thing.
    How many people really and truly understand that in the O. T. Bible God was notorious for setting people up and then smashing them down?
    How many people realize that the O.T. god they worship and fully believe in has never had their best interest at heart?

the is no such laws when a re-formed saint lives by the SPIRIT OF LIFE here

NO law from the OT exists for those few, who now LIVE IN LIFE from their newly reformed awakened and quickened SPIRIT.
    no LAW exists for them any longer.
    ofcourse
    If you can accept murder, rape, killing, destroying and other forms of immorality against others, then you have been compromised by confusion and THIS is the spirit of antichrist.

THE ANTI CHRIST spirit
    How many realize that the God of the O.T. instructed not only his own people to be part of this type of violence but he also used foreigners to come in that used these violent acts against his own people because they either disobeyed or were deemed as heathen. = these anti-Christ ACTIVE fruits can be seen by all truth seekers.
    The truth is,
    Satan IS a spirit of death and destruction and it can be anywhere at any time and in anyone.

Where do you think things like the inquisition came from, and what inspired it?
    Why are many religious groups always involved in war and dark deeds?
    It is because they were subtly lured from the goodness of the true Father, [John 3 v 16] into the demonic evil of a destructive force called god, and they learned to call this god both good and evil; A GOD OF LOVE

ASK YOURSELF
    What sickness in the mind could ever convince one to allow such horrific evil in their hearts and then somehow be twisted enough to call it good?

What we allow for the acts of THIS O T god we would never allow against our own children.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

TO BE RE-FORMED you have to EAT/CONSUME the S.A.Y.I.N.G.S. of Jesus because when we do the verb Christ BECOMES active and the process of our EMPOWERMENT begins
    these S.A.Y.I.N.G.S heard and carried out, takes a saint OUT from the death realm of '' the good and the evil knowledge''
    OUR MIND is converted by a new true knowledge of the nature of the SPIRIT and all the elements contained within our divine Father.
    SOLUTION
    [we have been switched over, from an evil godless ANTI CHRIST father into the love and fellowship of Abba, or returned BACK TO OUR REAL FATHER =ABBA]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-19-2018 at 06:36 PM.

John 6 v 66 - # 666- look and learn

It is interesting and yet very sad that during HIS MINISTRY every one of the people that were there with Him stopped following Him except the first disciples, and this was mentioned in the key verse,
    John 6:66.
    But why did they stop following him?
    WHY did you stop following Jesus? = Mr and Mrs 666

''they'' called it BBL and added the vowels to make the word B.I.B.L.E
    66 books in total.
    The Bible reveals the number of man is the number 6,
    Here ''THEY'' have a chosen set of books all mingled or mixed together that created the number 66, and thus we have a symbol, or code, the Bible is linked to the number 666.
    The BBL or Babel was the mixing or warping of the truth.
    This reveals another ‘word’ has been added, a false word, to bring about confusion.
    So, the antichrist is confusion, or a distortion of the true CHRIST/WORD. aka- THE S.A.Y.I.N.G.S. of Jesus, that re-form His friends into HIS empowered life here.

The Bible or Babel’s origins are the tree of the mixing of the knowledge of good and evil, whereas the true Christ origins [sayings] are the Tree of Life.
    [KILL THE MESSENGER]
    When you try to reveal the simplicity of love and the true merits of the LIFE NOW process, many flee away, often angered, denying that which is so obvious, because they have been perverted by another way!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-19-2018 at 07:30 PM.

the tree of good and evil knowledge =poison

If one takes a perfect clear glass of drinking water and adds only 5% arsenic into the water, it is still poison, and if you drink it even though it appears pristine on the surface, it will kill you.
    why do people DIE a physical death = from a lack of knowledge~

John 3 v 16
    THE FATHER SO LOVED THE WORLD., HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON [OUR BIG BROTHER] THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES HIM, SHALL NOT DIE [PERISH] FROM LACK OF DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.[Paraphrased]
    this is why Jesus said FOLLOW ME - and the RE-DEEMED do
    From the very beginning we were created out of the same spirit substance of our Father.
    We contain HIS resonance, HIS glory, HIS omniscience.
    But it is bundled inside a cocoon that is not yet ready to release its dynamic package of glory.
    Our Father loves us as any parent would love their children.
    In fact, we have nothing comparable in this realm that typifies this love.
    The closest we can come to understanding such incomprehensive and unconditional love, is a mother’s love for their child.

REDEEMED
    RE - TO TURN BACK TOO
    DEEMED - regard or consider in a specified way.
    THE REDEEMED TURNED BACKED, TO CONSIDER A SPECIFIC WAY = THE NARROW WAY
    THE NARROW WAY IS TO ONLY FOLLOW THE LAMB.

WHAT IS THIS NARROW WAY?
    = abiding in the process of the new covenant, 'aka' divine christ active empowerments re-formed within a born again saint, that overcomes ALL, the powers, governments, dominions in high places of darkness.

the new creatures, as the perfected Sons and Daughters of ABBA= THE 1ST BORN saints

THE FRUIT OF THE VINE

The Sons of God will be conceived from the spiritual genetics of their Father, and will grow to possess His limitless capacity and timeless existence.
    At the end of this age these Sons will be birthed as Jesus was resurrected into the Begotten Realm.
    These are the firstborn brothers of Jesus Christ.
    Together they will assemble into the divine, ruling coalition known as the Body of Christ.
    For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

For six thousand years the gestation and birth of these firstborn Sons has been the consuming delight of ABBA, and the process continues today.
    Those He has called to this glory will discover His plan, learn of their Father, and reproduce His substance within themselves.
    They will be caught up in the travail of spirit birth, the blessed agony of “becoming.”

When this firstborn group is complete they will effect the deliverance of the Adamic race, to bring each man into the state of spiritual perfection that God has ordained for him.
    For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    Then cometh the end.

YESHUA is presently concerned primarily with the completion of these firstborn Sons.
    THE ''OTHERS'' ARE THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE LIE

Some of mankind has been lulled into spiritual slumber, with eyes that cannot see, ears that are deaf, and hearts that cannot perceive even THE TRUTH

Of those who are able to discern YESHUA'S presence, most have been gathered into the tainted truths of Organized Religion.
    For the non-Israelite nations, Organized Religion means predominantly the idolatry of Hinduism and the rigors of Islam.
    For the Israelites, Organized Religion means the delusion of Modern Christianity.

The institution known as Modern Organized Christianity, is a circular road to nowhere.
    It is a holding pattern designed to fill the lives of the non-elect with the “doing” of church programs, rather than the “becoming” of Sons and Daughters.
    There these busy Christians are kept in store, awaiting their turn for Sonship in the next dispensation.

THOSE PAGANS IN THE PULPITS
    Pagans in the Pulpit is the story of Modern Christianity.
    It describes its origin, its purpose, and its end.
    It explores the time-honored but erroneous doctrines of the Modern Church.
    FEW FIND HIS ETERNAL LIFE =what do the rest find.?

Father's 1st fruits get the ''fruits of the spirit'' fully established in their minds

THE KEY====IS ALWAYS THE FRUIT BEARING VERY TIME
    example the fruits of the spirit versus the OT god~~~

There are many scriptures in the Bible that do not align with the fruits of the spirit,
    some are entire verses,
    some are entire stories,
    others are a fragment or bits and pieces added to a verse or scripture.

Nevertheless, our internal code will always catch them, but it is up to us to listen to that which is within and then act or respond accordingly.

EXAMPLE
    Now what is wrong with the verse BELOW?
    This is spoken by Jesus
    Luke 19 V 27
    “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.”
    The mind above in this verse is not the mind of Christ. It reveals anger, pride, ego, jealousy and vengeance.
    violent mindset, an attitude of power and control, and death is in its vibration; just like the gods of old.
    What did Jesus say to his Father when he was being crucified concerning the onlookers?
    He said, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.”
    He did not say, ‘kill them all for rejecting me.’
    This is the mind of Christ, for it shows the fruits of patience, self-control, and love etc. =AS FRUITS FLOWING OUT FROM HIS MATURED SPIRITUAL MAN
    THE PROBLEM IS....
    So often these false seeds were added to portray Jesus or the Father negatively or more human, rather than spiritual.
    However, since the code/discernment is within us we can see through every single implanted false seed error by simply using the keys/fruits within.

You shall know them by their fruits.

THE KEY====IS ALWAYS THE FRUIT BEARING VERY TIME
    example the fruits of the spirit versus the OT god~~~

There are many scriptures in the Bible that do not align with the fruits of the spirit,
    some are entire verses,
    some are entire stories,
    others are a fragment or bits and pieces added to a verse or scripture.

Nevertheless, our internal code will always catch them, but it is up to us to listen to that which is within and then act or respond accordingly.

EXAMPLE
    Now what is wrong with the verse BELOW?

The mind above in this verse is not the mind of Christ. It reveals anger, pride, ego, jealousy and vengeance.
    violent mindset, an attitude of power and control, and death is in its vibration; just like the gods of old.
    What did Jesus say to his Father when he was being crucified concerning the onlookers?

He did not say, ‘kill them all for rejecting me.’
    This is the mind of Christ, for it shows the fruits of patience, self-control, and love etc. =AS FRUITS FLOWING OUT FROM HIS MATURED SPIRITUAL MAN
    THE PROBLEM IS....
    So often these false seeds were added to portray Jesus or the Father negatively or more human, rather than spiritual.
    However, since the code/discernment is within us we can see through every single implanted false seed error by simply using the keys/fruits within.
    Your always speaking against the LORD GOD of the Bible; and that should really tell everyone your true fruits and whom your really working for, because you merely throw out the Bible verses that correct your lawless disobedient mind.

All Judgment has been given to Christ the Son of the LORD Yah; and do you really think that Christ will not carry out the wrath or anger on the lawless and disobedient in His wrath? You need to take a crash course in understanding English words; because the word wrath means anger.

Christ Jn.5:22.
    For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
    Christ Jn.3:36.
    He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
    Eph.5:6.
    For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
    Col.3:5-6.
    Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
    Rev.6:16.
    And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    Rev.19:13-16.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.