Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736

    Thumbs up Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

    This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

    The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

    Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

    Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

    Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

    Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

    So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736

    Thumbs up Witness 2 the apostle Peter/Kepha.

    This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

    The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

    Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

    Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

    Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

    Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

    So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Messiah said: I and my Father are one. John 10:30

    The apostle Peter/Kepha said in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost/Shavout applying Joel 2:31-32 to Messiah.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh shall be saved/delivered. Acts 2:20-21.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD/YHWH come.

    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call.
    Joel 2:31-32

    Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36.

    So, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus/Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Elijah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

    The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

    Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

    Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

    Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

    Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

    So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Messiah said: I and my Father are one. John 10:30

    The apostle Peter/Kepha said in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost/Shavout applying Joel 2:31-32 to Messiah.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh shall be saved/delivered. Acts 2:20-21.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD/YHWH come.

    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call.
    Joel 2:31-32

    Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36.

    So, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus/Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah.
    Then this would mean that these two Apostles Peter and James recognized Christ as being YHWH; and that is awesome!
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Then this would mean that these two Apostles Peter and James recognized Christ as being YHWH; and that is awesome!
    Peach,

    Yes, this is indeed what this means, however, anyone with Yah's Holy Spirit will discern that not only did these 2 apostles recognize this, so also does Paul and John, as does the entire New Testament scriptures, and those scriptures are coming, Yah willing.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

    The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

    Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

    Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

    Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

    Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

    So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Messiah said: I and my Father are one. John 10:30

    The apostle Peter/Kepha said in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost/Shavout applying Joel 2:31-32 to Messiah.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh shall be saved/delivered. Acts 2:20-21.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD/YHWH come.

    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call.
    Joel 2:31-32

    Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36.

    So, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus/Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Remember this below written by Brother James?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. James 5:10.

    What Prophets is he talking about?

    See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on, and our Brother the apostle Peter/Kepha said a similar statement too speaking of Messiah.

    To him/Yah'Shua/YHWH Messiah give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. Acts 10:43.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

    The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

    Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

    Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

    Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

    Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

    Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

    So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

    Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

    The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.
    For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

    Behold, I will send you Eliyah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the YHWH.

    And Jesus answered and said unto them, Eliyah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

    Behold, I will send you Eliyah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the YHWH.

    And Jesus answered and said unto them, Eliyah truly shall first come, and restore all things.
    Hey Guyguy,

    I've wondered what happened to you.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Hey Guyguy,

    I've wondered what happened to you.
    Sorry: I forgot to put the scriptures references in my posting; but everyone should already know them though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    Sox puppets union

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Hey Guyguy,

    I've wondered what happened to you.
    the 3--in-1 show....


    ed1a218ecd058ab6c07f77562df67d2a.jpg
    by their FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the 3--in-1 show....


    ed1a218ecd058ab6c07f77562df67d2a.jpg
    by their FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM
    Lucy,

    I knew that little demonic entity in you would finally show up, and I will warn you only once to not turn my thread into another lying, false accusing abusive thread, or I will lock up this thread and begin it anew.

    I have had emails from readers who do NOT like having to endure you're false accusing crap, because Spying is not capable, and will not do anything about your nonsense.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    by their fruits.....................the character shows the god.

    case #1
    3.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUTnw7FkxGs
    the torture and slaying of animals ordered for a blood lusting god.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bi25wSf5W8
    the system of evil~~~~


    case#2
    gift_of_eternal_life.jpg
    by their fruits ye shall know them
    5c5056e440796df10efc85ade5b20bb4.jpg
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    case #1
    3.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUTnw7FkxGs
    the torture and slaying of animals ordered for a blood lusting god.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bi25wSf5W8
    the system of evil~~~~


    case#2
    gift_of_eternal_life.jpg
    by their fruits ye shall know them
    5c5056e440796df10efc85ade5b20bb4.jpg
    As I said, the devil's twit tare cannot control her tongue as James 1:26; James 3:5-8 wrote, so this should really tell everyone she is of the devil.

    This thread is closed, and will begin anew, until the devil's pesky demon gets the message.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,957

    Thumbs up The Capable!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    I would just like to ask you or Guyguy or Peach the one question on this thread which the Pharisees would not answer:

    How is Yahushua the Son of David?

    I do not ask this question of Lucy because she does not believe that Yahushua is the Son of David, and neither does she believe that Yahushua is YAHWEH, but it appears to me that the Capable should be able and ready to answer this question:

    Matthew 22:41-46
    41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Yahushua asked them,
    42 Saying, What think ye of the Messiah? whose son is he? They say unto him, The David.
    43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him YAHWEH, saying,
    44 YAHWEH said unto my YAHWEH, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
    45 If David then call him YAHWEH, how is he his son?
    46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

    Thanking in advance on this thread the answer from the Capable, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    Well Spying, let's see how capable you really are, since you reopened my thread.

    I do indeed know the answer to that question, however, IF you would be so kind and DELETE or REMOVE posts numbers #9, #10, #11, #12, then I will consider answering your question, and I ask Peach and Guyguy to not answer until Spying proves that he is capable.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,957

    Thumbs up The Capability To Gainsay!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Concerning capabilities: I have the capability to reopen any closed thread, and you yourself do not. I also have the capability to delete the posts of others, and you yourself do not!

    You yourself are deficient in some rather important capabilities on this forum. Lucy is entitled to her opinions on this forum as are you yourself. She is very diligent and capable in expressing her opinions. This is not to say that I agree with her in her expressed opinions.

    If you yourself have the capability to gainsay as you claim for yourself, then take this opportunity to demonstrate your capability against Lucy, and please refrain from asking me to delete her posts.

    I am surprised considering the nature of Lucy's attacks on you that you would even hint that Guyguy and Peach would follow your advice to them to not answer me on this thread. The last thing that Guyguy and Peach should desire to accomplish by any such activity in an answer to me is to show their gainsay against you. Let's wait and see!

    I do not consider your reply to my question as a viable answer. Therefore, you are welcome to try again.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer my question to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •