Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Perhaps, EliYah, I should make you aware that the Tzaddikim studied for a number of years with a personal disciple of Menachem Mendel Schneerson, known to many as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or simply as the Rebbe.

I had great respect for this student of the Rebbe. As our studies together progressed, he informed the Tzaddikim that within Judaism that there do exist many men like yourself who have photo graphic memories and images of pictures of the Scriptures in their minds. We were informed that there do exist Rabbis who have the ability to detail every letter impacted by a nail driving down through of a rolled up scroll of the Scriptures. Such men know the Scriptures backwards and forwards, and, perhaps, far better than even you yourself.

At the very beginning of our studies together, the Tzaddikim resolved to make no mention of New Testament Scriptures. We were there simply to learn about Judaism, and how the Hasidim view and interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. You could say we were spies. We were there not to teach; rather, we were there to observe and learn.

The Hasidim know the Old Testament Scriptures, and they have a great zeal for ELOHIM, but their tradition is not the tradition of the Tzaddikim.. You yourself know both the Old and New Testament Scriptures, and according to your tradition, you deny that you have a tradition. You over and over again simply assert that you only follow the Scriptures. The Hasidim in their zeal deny that Yahushua is the Messiah. You in your zeal affirm that Yahushua is the Messiah. They cannot prove their denial, and you cannot prove your affirmation.

You asserted this to me:

"Oh I get the picture, because you're NOT one of Yah's elect people, you refuse to accept reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness from the scriptures when it's presented to you as Paul wrote to Timothy and the people of Yah above."

I anticipated your reaction, namely, that you do judge the Tzaddikim based upon what you imagine that the Holy Scriptures do say. This is why I included verse 14 and identified Messiah Yahushua as our Teacher in my last post to you. The Apostle Paul does not tell Timothy that the Holy Scriptures alone have the power to make him wise unto salvation. Rather, it is the Holy Scriptures by means of FAITH which is by Messiah of Yahushua that makes Timothy wise into salvation.

The Hasidim do not possess FAITH by Messiah of Yahushua, and neither do you. You are actually both in the same boat. Do you get the picture?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

I was not judging you or anyone else, only Messiah can save us, not the law or the written word itself, and a funny thing about traditions, you either have Messiah and His apostles traditions and doctrines, or you have the Pharisees and the world's traditions and doctrines of men, and I will only follow Messiah, His apostles, and prophets doctrines in the scriptures, and IF you think that Messiah will tell you something that contradicts His already written word, then it's not Messiah talking to you.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Also Spying,

Messiah is the Bread Of Life John 6:35 that came down from Heaven, and Messiah Himself said to the devil, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread/Me/ alone, but by every word/both spoken and written that proceeds out of the mouth of Yah. Deut.8:3; Matthew 4:4

Ye either believe and obey Him, or ye don't, and there are no fence sitters.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Spying,

I could never judge any of you all personally, it's not my job, and I'm not around any of you, all I can do is compare people's teachings with the scriptures, and let the scriptures judge everyone's teachings, including my own, and if I'm wrong according to the scriptures, I want someone to point it out to me, and I will correct myself.

I agape all of you, including Lucy too.

Thumbs up Thank You, EliYah, For Your Understanding That I Answer By Asking Questions!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You brought forth this accusation against me by including a quote of my words to you saying:
    "Spying,
    Wonderful! After five years you have arrived at the point where you recognize that King James' English Translators for the most part need not be followed. As you have just written:
    Please don't twist my words to mean your own thoughts, you've done this for 5 years on every thread, and you dismiss the importance of scriptures to the people of Yah."

Here are your actual words, EliYah, in your post #116 on page 8 of this thread:

"Spying, you have done this in almost every thread for the past 5 years, and when you get an answer to your question, then you ignore the question asked of you, and you keep on asking more questions.
    In the above scripture, the "is" is supplied in two places according to the the translators of the KJV. I am aware that you gave a link above that discussed this issue. What I would like to know from you is where you yourself would place the "is" in the above scripture sentence if this task were up to you?
    Even in the Greek language, the reader would still be able to understand the meaning of this verse without the word is as it's not in the Greek text as you well know, and neither does the word is have to be in this text of English either for the reader to understand the meaning of the verse.

I rely on Yah's Holy Spirit to discern the meaning of verses whether it's translated or not, because His Holy Spirit transcends all languages, and I would not even place the is as below, and it still does not change the meaning of the verse, and you do not look at the entire context of Paul's teaching here.
    "

Clearly, EliYah, you by your own words acknowledge that the "is" is not to be found in the Greek versions of the New Testament Scriptures, and, clearly, you admit that you yourself would place the "is" in verse 16 someplace else; although, you do not bless us with the information where the "is" should be placed.

I fully recognize that the above admissions on your part are a departure from any idea that the KJV should be recognized as authoritative concerning the written word. If it is authoritative, then you yourself should accept their placements of the "is" as it is written in the KJV.

So, EliYah, please show me where I have twisted your words!

Thanking you in advance should you comply with my request, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

I do not worship Saturn or Satan, and neither should you.

Spying,

Hi EliYah,...Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!
    Oh I do break this world's satyrns-day, because it's not the scriptural seventh day Sabbath, and one proof that it's not the scriptural Sabbath, is because it ignores the new moon day ordinance which interrupts and begins the four weeks anew each month.

It was prophesied by both the prophet Amos in Amos 5:26, and by Stephen in Acts 7:43 that the Israelites would AGAIN take up the worship of a star god called Strong's G4481 - Rhaiphan Ῥαιφάν, and that prophecy has indeed happened, and you follow the fake Jews of today in their error.

Strong's G4481 - Rhaiphan Ῥαιφάν By incorrect transliteration for a word of Hebrew origin כִּיּוּן (H3594)

Ῥεμφάν Rhemphán, hrem-fan'; by incorrect transliteration for a word of Hebrew origin (H3594); Remphan (i.e. Kijun), an Egyptian idol:—Remphan.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4481&t=KJV

Strong's H3594 - Kiyuwn 1.Chiun = "an image" or "pillar"

1.probably a statue of the Assyrian-Babylonian god of the planet Saturn and used to symbolise Israelite apostasy

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3594&t=KJV

It is indeed Saturn worship, and the symbol on the Israeli flag is a star pentagram, which is a symbol of Satan worship, and even the USA Army, Navy, medals of honor are also pentagrams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhzUz5XC8Zs

SYMBOLS EXPLAINED (Part 3): PENTAGRAM & STAR OF DAVID hexagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuloQ8XVymM
    Last edited by Eliyah; 12-01-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Question Spying, are you a political Neo-Con or a political Neo-Lib?

Spying,

It is possible that we are actually Neo.
    Now why does Holy Spirit tell me that you're a Neo-Con or Neo-Lib. Spying, are you a political Neo-Con or a political Neo-Lib?

Thumbs down A Cluttered Mind!

Hi EliYah,

I am not convinced that the Holy Spirit tells you much of anything.

Your mind is cluttered with too many worldly concerns to be able to entertain and understand the things of the Spirit. You look here, and you look there. Ever increasing is your knowledge, but you are not able to grasp hold of the truth of LIFE NOW! This saving truth totally escapes you despite your oft repeated claim to have an open mind.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I am not convinced that the Holy Spirit tells you much of anything.

Your mind is cluttered with too many worldly concerns to be able to entertain and understand the things of the Spirit. You look here, and you look there. Ever increasing is your knowledge, but you are not able to grasp hold of the truth of LIFE NOW! This saving truth totally escapes you despite your oft repeated claim to have an open mind.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I believe in LIFE as Messiah and His apostles teach it in the word of truth, and not as you assume it.

I'm sorry you're? a your mind is cluttered up, however, it would seem that you don't have anything in it to clutter it up.

Hmm, now why did you avoid the question as usual?

Spying, are you a political Neo-Con or a political Neo-Lib?

Thumbs up The New World Order!

Hi EliYah,

Concerning Neo, you have need of watching the movie.

Concerning myself, I am a firm believer in the existence of the New World Order, and because I believe that human history is rather circular, I am moved to view our present day physical world as being very similar to the Roman Empire into which Messiah Yahushua was born. Messiah was not the least bit bothered by the existence of that one world government. Indeed, we are instructed by Messiah Yahushua to give Caesar his due. It is my rather firm belief that the United States of America is the Caesar of this world, and presently we rule the world with a triumvirate of Europe with corresponds to Crassus and Asia which corresponds to Pompey.

If history is indeed circular, then it is the destiny of the United States of America to triumph over Europe and Asia, and it is also within our destiny to fight and contest among ourselves who exactly must rule with and within Caesar.

It matters not to me because while I am in this world, I am not of this world. Even so, I must do as commanded and render unto Caesar what is due unto Caesar.

I therefore give respect to the leaders of our government, and I do pray for them. It matters not to me who ultimately gains the rulership (My personal preference is for Trump who does follow in the footsteps of Caesar). I know that I must follow the pattern of My Messiah Yahushua. Can you yourself follow HIS pattern, EliYah? Can you render unto our government what is due our government?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying, are you a political Neo-Con or a political Neo-Lib?