Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Is the turkey done yet maw?

No, and I don't guess it er will be either, I keep a litten the matches and he keeps blowin um out.

Closed again.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Closed again.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Thumbs up The Capability To Gainsay!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am going to leave EliYah's Thread right at the top of the forum, and I am going to reopen and post on his thread until he realizes that the question that I asked of him and Peach and Guyguy can only be answered if one has the capability to gainsay.

Here is a link to EliYah's complaints against others for what he considers their inability to gainsay:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=220549

Please understand Everyone that the ability to gainsay does not involve closing your thread to other posters. EliYah as well as others have need of learning that lesson.

You are welcome to stick around and see how long it takes EliYah to learn that lesson!

I asked this question of EliYah and/or Peach and Guyguy:

"How is Yahushua the Son of David?"

Can they gainsay? Perhaps, someone else out there watching would like to answer the question asked of them.

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile Your link does not work, do you never try your links?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am going to leave EliYah's Thread right at the top of the forum, and I am going to reopen and post on his thread until he realizes that the question that I asked of him and Peach and Guyguy can only be answered if one has the capability to gainsay.

Here is a link to EliYah's complaints against others for what he considers their inability to gainsay:

Please understand Everyone that the ability to gainsay does not involve closing your thread to other posters. EliYah as well as others have need of learning that lesson.

You are welcome to stick around and see how long it takes EliYah to learn that lesson!

Can they gainsay? Perhaps, someone else out there watching would like to answer the question asked of them.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

you're a your LINK above does NOT work, as I said you are real smart.

Smile Real smart.

Hi Everyone,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

This link does NOT work, it says, sorry no matches.

Spying,

This thread has already been polluted and destroyed with Lucy's nonsense.

Closed again.

Thumbs down My Bad Link Above!

Hi EliYah,

I am sorry about the bad link. I will work to make it viable today. If not, then I will directly quote your complaints against others accusing them of having no ability to gainsay.

Thanking you in advance as you grow in your ability to respectfully gainsay with others, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Elijah.

I ask U to please leave the thread open for Spying's sake at least for a while; after all I did as U asked of me.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Question test link

Let's see if this link works or not and for how long it might work.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=220666

I suspect that there exists a timer on the search engine or perhaps a counter when exceeded deletes the search. 15 minutes later the above link still is working. I will check again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I ask U to please leave the thread open for Spying's sake at least for a while; after all I did as U asked of me.
    Peach,

I will leave this thread open for Spying's sake as you asked, and all Spying would have had to do is ask me to do so, however, kindly asking is not in Spying's behavior.

PS: Spying, your link is still not working. Your forum? Yah Messiah is not cooperating with you, and He is in ultimate control, and this will be obvious to all as time goes on.

Hmm, should I ask Messiah Yah to help you?

Smile

I suspect that there exists a timer on the search engine or perhaps a counter when exceeded deletes the search. 15 minutes later the above link still is working. I will check again later.
    Spying,

I used the forum's search yesterday to search for the Baal Gad thread, and I had no problems at all with it.

Thumbs up My Search That I Conducted!

Hi EliYah,

I just again checked the link, and it is still working for me. Perhaps, the link does not work for others because it is specific to the member involved in the the search.

Allow me to explain to everyone how to engage in their own search.

Please click on "advanced search" in the upper right hand corner of the thread page.. Then click on "Search On Single Type". "Posts" will appear across from "Search Type". Across from "Keyword(s):" enter the word, gainsay. Across from "User Name:" enter Eliyah, and then check exact name.

Under Additional Options click on Lo Ammi Forum and uncheck the prompt to check in child forums. Scroll down to "Show Results As:' and check mark "Posts", and then hit the "Search Now" button to the right.

The above search should list a number of your posts in which the word "gainsay" is found. You can click on and open the various posts, and then by hitting the back arrow in the upper left hand corner, you can go back to the list. Enjoy!

If following the above steps do not work for you, then perhaps you should ask Messiah Yahushua to show you your posts where you accuse others of not being able to gainsay. Your accusations imply that you yourself do have the ability to gainsay; otherwise, your accusations are pointless.

Thanking you and others for conducting the search as indicated above, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Smile

Hi EliYah,

I just again checked the link, and it is still working for me. Perhaps, the link does not work for others because it is specific to the member involved in the the search.

Allow me to explain to everyone how to engage in their own search.

Please click on "advanced search" in the upper right hand corner of the thread page.. Then click on "Search On Single Type". "Posts" will appear across from "Search Type". Across from "Keyword(s):" enter the word, gainsay. Across from "User Name:" enter Eliyah, and then check exact name.

Under Additional Options click on Lo Ammi Forum and uncheck the prompt to check in child forums. Scroll down to "Show Results As:' and check mark "Posts", and then hit the "Search Now" button to the right.

The above search should list a number of your posts in which the word "gainsay" is found. You can click on and open the various posts, and then by hitting the back arrow in the upper left hand corner, you can go back to the list. Enjoy!

If following the above steps do not work for you, then perhaps you should ask Messiah Yahushua to show you your posts where you accuse others of not being able to gainsay. Your accusations imply that you yourself do have the ability to gainsay; otherwise, your accusations are pointless.

Thanking you and others for conducting the search as indicated above, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Sorry Spying, and if your search was really working your link would work, instead of asking people to run through hoops to find it.

However, I never wrote nor said that I were gainsaying, I was merely paraphrasing Yah Messiah's words, and as you have done in the past, you reinterpret my re-quote of Messiah's words into your own thoughts and words, and then you present your own ideas about them.

Smile

Spying,

You also reinterpreted the apostle Paul's words into your own thoughts a while back too, when you meant that sin is the source of grace, and you later admitted that these were your words and not Paul's words, but then you still banned me for 14 days which turned out to 16 days.

Elijah.

The link does not work for me either, but this in quote is what it tells me.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    What have U done Elijah?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.