Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Smile

Peach,

I've not done anything.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Spying,

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=220683

Your search is in one of these above, now why does it work fine for me.

I can't help but laugh.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=220683

Your search is in one of these above, now why does it work fine for me.

I can't help but laugh.
    It worked for a minute for me and then quit working.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    It worked for a minute for me and then quit working.
    Log in first, and type in "gainsay" into the search on the upper right side.

Elijah.

Log in first, and type in "gainsay" into the search on the upper right side.
    Now it works fine for me, U have to be doing something.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile A pin ball wizard.

Now it works fine for me, U have to be doing something.
    Peach,

Did you ever hear the old song: He's pin ball wizard? Well, I think Yah Messiah is also a forum Master too.

Elijah.

Peach,

Did you ever hear the old song: He's pin ball wizard? Well, I think Yah Messiah is also a forum Master too.
    This song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthtDjhqVOU

Smile

Let's see here, what was it that Spying was saying?

Concerning capabilities: I have the capability to reopen any closed thread, and you yourself do not. I also have the capability to delete the posts of others, and you yourself do not!

You yourself are deficient in some rather important capabilities on this forum. Lucy is entitled to her opinions on this forum as are you yourself. She is very diligent and capable in expressing her opinions. This is not to say that I agree with her in her expressed opinions.
    Really, looks like he doesn't even know how to use his own forum's search engine.

Spying,

I love you my friend, and even if I did have full control of the forum, I still would never mess it up in any way, and I surely would not show partiality.

the trouhle is Elijah

Spying,

I love you my friend, and even if I did have full control of the forum, I still would never mess it up in any way, and I surely would not show partiality.
    you write a whole lot of worthless stuff as you have not crossed the great divide into kingdom life of the goodnews to live IN the divine ways HERE.
    you just post stuff everyone knows about for 2000yrs and never did them 1 bit of good.
    they still all lived as the lost captives
    they all dropped dead and are in the tombs and their sad prayers still remained unanswered and curses and bad habits still mocked them
    the REAL TRUTH YOU CANNOT SEE Elijah
    you are actually on the wrong side and in the wrong team.

there is partiality
    its the living versus the dead.
    you continue to write from the realm of the dead...……………… you remain UNCLEAN ELIJAH as a walking corpse

Jesus has not called you into HIS EKKLESIA OF THE LIVING, and so all you have is a TRADITIONAL counterfeit belief that most bible bashing lip spitting churchians have
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

You really mean you don't you Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you write a whole lot of worthless stuff as you have not crossed the great divide into kingdom life of the goodnews to live IN the divine ways HERE.
    you just post stuff everyone knows about for 2000yrs and never did them 1 bit of good.
    they still all lived as the lost captives
    they all dropped dead and are in the tombs and their sad prayers still remained unanswered and curses and bad habits still mocked them
    the REAL TRUTH YOU CANNOT SEE Elijah
    you are actually on the wrong side and in the wrong team.

there is partiality
    its the living versus the dead.
    you continue to write from the realm of the dead...……………… you remain UNCLEAN ELIJAH as a walking corpse

Jesus has not called you into HIS EKKLESIA OF THE LIVING, and so all you have is a TRADITIONAL counterfeit belief that most bible bashing lip spitting churchians have
    Because you have not been granted repentance from sin unto life Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18, and you also refuse the terms of the New Covenant Jeremiah 31:31; Hebrews 8:8, and you are still in your lawlessness 1 John 3:4, and that is your sad truth.

JESUS DID NOT MAKE THOSE TERMS Elijah

He said '' I have not come to judge but to save the lost''
    and the truth is the picture of the prodigal son
    this son is a pattern for all HIS EKKLESIA and they dont follow any other concept but Jesus.
    THEREFORE THE LIVING never accept the advice of the unclean dead of which you are a part thereof

[Verse quoters belong to the realm of the dead and are more than happy to die in their sins
    you are programmed to give wrong advise as a sinner happy to die in your sins]
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Flucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    He said '' I have not come to judge but to save the lost''
    and the truth is the picture of the prodigal son
    this son is a pattern for all HIS EKKLESIA and they dont follow any other concept but Jesus.
    THEREFORE THE LIVING never accept the advice of the unclean dead of which you are a part thereof

[Verse quoters belong to the realm of the dead and are more than happy to die in their sins
    Christ surely did make those terms and taught them to His apostles; and U might try reading Matt.9:13, Mk.2:17, Lk.5:32, Lk.24:27, Rev.2:5, 16, 21, Rev.3:3, 19.

As for the terms of the New Covenant or Testament Matt.26:28, Mk.14:24, Lk.22:20, and used by Peter in Acts 3:25, by Paul in Rom.11:27, Hebrews 8:8, and is the very same Greek word διαθήκη g1242 is used for both English words Covenant and or Testament; and U might try looking them up in a Concordance sometime.

διαθήκη diathḗkē, dee-ath-ay'-kay; from G1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):—covenant, testament.

Then according to U Christ and all of His Apostles also died in their sins; because all of them were also verse quoters; and U are in the state of unbelief of the words of Christ and His Apostles, and thus U are in your sins.

Flucy.

Acts 11:18
    18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified ELOHIM, saying, Then hath ELOHIM also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

So, Peach, according to my teaching and the teaching of ImAHebrew repentance from sin is absolutely necessary for receiving LIFE NOW.

With respect to your second question quoted right here:

"And since U bring up Lucy's concepts; how can she have life now without the process of repentance of sin?"

I agree that this issue with respect to Lucy has been very troublesome for me in the past.
    Even Spying acknowledges this of U and he is correct according to the Bible; U are in the state of unbelief or no faith of Christ and the Apostle's words which is sin Rom.14:23, and U are also in the state of lawless disobedience of mark missing to divine law which is also sin I Jn. 3:4.

U will run wild with a mistake that Spying makes; but U will shun, ignore, and deny a truth that he presents, and as U say sigh, how sad.

Thumbs up Absolute Amazing Truth.

Christ surely did make those terms and taught them to His apostles; and U might try reading Matt.9:13, Mk.2:17, Lk.5:32, Lk.24:27, Rev.2:5, 16, 21, Rev.3:3, 19.

As for the terms of the New Covenant or Testament Matt.26:28, Mk.14:24, Lk.22:20, and used by Peter in Acts 3:25, by Paul in Rom.11:27, Hebrews 8:8, and is the very same Greek word διαθήκη g1242 is used for both English words Covenant and or Testament; and U might try looking them up in a Concordance sometime.

διαθήκη diathḗkē, dee-ath-ay'-kay; from G1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):—covenant, testament.

Then according to U Christ and all of His Apostles also died in their sins; because all of them were also verse quoters; and U are in the state of unbelief of the words of Christ and His Apostles, and thus U are in your sins.
    Peach,

This above by you is absolutely amazing scriptural truth, and Lucy would do well to heed it, however, we will see if she does, or will that demonic entity take her over again.