Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/person or people of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

Good works won't save you, only Messiah can save and justify us, however, after justification, good works are required, and the only way to learn them, is by reading and obeying the scriptures, and the scriptures has a lot to say and teach about good works.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...od+works&t=KJV

And for anyone to say and teach otherwise, is ignoring these scriptures that plainly tell us so.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Thumbs down Evil For Evil!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am going to make an observation right here, and by making the observation, I am not complaining about you or your pattern of replies in this particular case.

In my last post to you, I only asked you one question based upon the written scripture of the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-57:

"If Adam lived over 900 years, why do you object to me saying that I could very well remain physically alive until the Change (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-57)?"

In four subsequent posts on this thread, you made no attempt to answer my one question concerning the teaching of the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you in your own mind imagine that you have adequately responded to my question.

You informed me above this in your own words:

"I disdain those who resort to slandering and false accusations, and I have given Lucy her own slandering and false accusations back as a lesson hoping that she will see that such behavior is really of the devil"

EliYah, who gave you the authority to disdain the sin of others, and who gave you the authority to give back evil for evil?

In my estimation, you realized almost immediately how your admission above made you appear so you wrote a post to qualify your admission based on Leviticus 19:17. Too late, EliYah, you are on written record on this forum that it is proper to return evil with evil.

I have repeatedly attempted to instruct you in the proper use of the scriptures. I have told you that you need to pay attention to the Greek definite articles, and I have instructed you that you have need of learning the meaning of the various Greek verb tenses. You refuse to follow these instructions because you believe the KJV to be wholly accurate and authoritative. Consider this statement in your post #90 on this thread:

"And the written word is good: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come Hebrews 6:5."

Your above sentence implies that we can taste the written word of ELOHIM. If you look at the actual Greek scripture, the Greek does not support that we can taste the written word; rather, the Greek indicates that the spoken Word of ELOHIM can be tasted.

EliYah, would you please explain to me the difference between tasting the written Word of ELOHIM and tasting the spoken Word of ELOHIM?

I could go on and on, but why should I give you more questions that you will not answer?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, I'm going to answer this post of you'res?? yours in 2 different posts.

Evidently you turned a blind eye as the Brown boys are famous for doing to this that I wrote:
    PS: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I am going to make an observation right here, and by making the observation, I am not complaining about you or your pattern of replies in this particular case.

In my last post to you, I only asked you one question based upon the written scripture of the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-57:

"If Adam lived over 900 years, why do you object to me saying that I could very well remain physically alive until the Change (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-57)?"

In four subsequent posts on this thread, you made no attempt to answer my one question concerning the teaching of the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you in your own mind imagine that you have adequately responded to my question.

You informed me above this in your own words:

"I disdain those who resort to slandering and false accusations, and I have given Lucy her own slandering and false accusations back as a lesson hoping that she will see that such behavior is really of the devil"

EliYah, who gave you the authority to disdain the sin of others, and who gave you the authority to give back evil for evil?

In my estimation, you realized almost immediately how your admission above made you appear so you wrote a post to qualify your admission based on Leviticus 19:17. Too late, EliYah, you are on written record on this forum that it is proper to return evil with evil.

I have repeatedly attempted to instruct you in the proper use of the scriptures. I have told you that you need to pay attention to the Greek definite articles, and I have instructed you that you have need of learning the meaning of the various Greek verb tenses. You refuse to follow these instructions because you believe the KJV to be wholly accurate and authoritative. Consider this statement in your post #90 on this thread:

"And the written word is good: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come Hebrews 6:5."

Your above sentence implies that we can taste the written word of ELOHIM. If you look at the actual Greek scripture, the Greek does not support that we can taste the written word; rather, the Greek indicates that the spoken Word of ELOHIM can be tasted.

EliYah, would you please explain to me the difference between tasting the written Word of ELOHIM and tasting the spoken Word of ELOHIM?

I could go on and on, but why should I give you more questions that you will not answer?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I did not say that I was giving back evil for evil as you twist my words, I was merely giving her an example, and Messiah gave me the authority to disdain sin or lawlessness Matthew 7:23; Hebrews 1:9.

And as Peach observed, what is Ken a moderator of? Nothing? And for that matter, why do YOU not speak up and say, ok no more false made up slander, and if you continue to do so, you will be banned for 3 days at each offense beginning now, and maybe it would stop.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Yahuwah.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother/sister in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him/them. Leviticus 19:16-17.

And it's becoming evident that YOU don't really love Lucy, because you allow it to go on, well I do love her, and about all I do is quote scriptures to her, and then she will resort to her talebearering and false accusations, and such things do not edify anyone.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Spying,

There is no difference, and maybe you want to explain the difference to Messiah Himself?

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words/G4487, hath one that judgeth him: the word/G3056 that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48.

Both Messiah and John used these 2 words my words/G4487, and the word/G3056 that I have spoken are used interchangeably in this verse, and you should also read Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 and Deuteronomy 8:3.

And the reason I never answered your question is because I wanted to see if you would agree to this:
    PS: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.
    Are you really willing to do so?

Spying,

For the benefit of others who read, I'm going to answer your question.

It is not I that object, it is other scriptures that object, because Yahuwah Messiah spoke:

And the Yahuwah said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3.

Yahuwah Messiah said: If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God/Yah came, and the scripture cannot be broken; John 10:35.

Then suppose you tell us, does the Yahuwah change and breaks their own spoken and written word?

You also gave Paul's words in
    (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-57)?"

And why do you NOT begin with Paul's words here?

And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God/Yah; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Or, do YOU really think that Messiah and the Kingdom of Yah has already returned?

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Has the last or 7th angel trumpet sounded yet? Read Rev.11:15.

The apostle Paul is speaking about a literal resurrection here, and he is not talking about a FIGURATIVELY or ALOGORICALLY resurrection, and your problem is not recognizing and discerning where Paul speaks FIGURATIVELY, and where he speaks literally in his writings.

Now,

Thumbs up The Change Occurs At The Resurrection Of The Saints!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you for finally giving me an answer to this one question that I asked of you:

I think I calculated in the past that I would have to live in the flesh until the age of 135 years, and please that figure is not cast in concrete. As Edmund Dantes would say, I could be wrong. Even so, I am 72 right now. If I am close to being correct, then I have almost another lifetime to live in the flesh before the Resurrection of the Saints to which I aspire. If i am physically alive at that time, then my fleshly body will be changed into a spiritual (physical) body in the twinkling of the eye as the Apostle Paul does teach.

Both Resurrections, one at the coming of Messiah Yahushua and the other at the end of the Seventh Millenium, are both physical resurrections in the sense that everyone is given a physical body, but the resurrection of the Saints is special in the sense that we will be given a physical body similar to the resurrected body of Messiah Yahushua.

The resurrected Messiah Yahushua was not a spirit. Messiah was flesh and bone as HE did say, but the LIFE force of the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua was no longer flesh and blood. HIS LIFE force was all the Spirit of life given to HIM from ELOHIM. A Spirit of this LIFE force will enter me at the Change. Indeed, it is this Spirit that causes the Change in those Believers who are physically alive at the Resurrection of the Saints.

No where on this forum have I ever stated that the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 is speaking of a figurative resurrection so you must repent of this your assessment of my teaching as you have written right here:

"The apostle Paul is speaking about a literal resurrection here, and he is not talking about a FIGURATIVELY or ALOGORICALLY resurrection, and your problem is not recognizing and discerning where Paul speaks FIGURATIVELY, and where he speaks literally in his writings."

Thanking you in advance this fine Sabbath Morning should you indeed have an ear to hear and then repent of your false accusation, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!When you prove from the scriptures that satyrnsday, the stargod Remphan Acts 7:43, whom you worship is the scriptural Sabbath, then you can make such a claim, until then it's all rubbish.

Thank you for finally giving me an answer to this one question that I asked of you:

I think I calculated in the past that I would have to live in the flesh until the age of 135 years, and please that figure is not cast in concrete. As Edmund Dantes would say, I could be wrong. Even so, I am 72 right now. If I am close to being correct, then I have almost another lifetime to live in the flesh before the Resurrection of the Saints to which I aspire. If i am physically alive at that time, then my fleshly body will be changed into a spiritual (physical) body in the twinkling of the eye as the Apostle Paul does teach.

Both Resurrections, one at the coming of Messiah Yahushua and the other at the end of the Seventh Millenium, are both physical resurrections in the sense that everyone is given a physical body, but the resurrection of the Saints is special in the sense that we will be given a physical body similar to the resurrected body of Messiah Yahushua.

The resurrected Messiah Yahushua was not a spirit. Messiah was flesh and bone as HE did say, but the LIFE force of the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua was no longer flesh and blood. HIS LIFE force was all the Spirit of life given to HIM from ELOHIM. A Spirit of this LIFE force will enter me at the Change. Indeed, it is this Spirit that causes the Change in those Believers who are physically alive at the Resurrection of the Saints.

No where on this forum have I ever stated that the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 is speaking of a figurative resurrection so you must repent of this your assessment of my teaching as you have written right here:

"The apostle Paul is speaking about a literal resurrection here, and he is not talking about a FIGURATIVELY or ALOGORICALLY resurrection, and your problem is not recognizing and discerning where Paul speaks FIGURATIVELY, and where he speaks literally in his writings."

Thanking you in advance this fine Sabbath Morning should you indeed have an ear to hear and then repent of your false accusation, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Is all of your assessments of me that you have made above in my other posts false accusations too?

Ken is always chiding and railing me to give my opinion of the scriptures, and when I do as above, then you will come out chiding and railing, I'm not going to walk a high tight rope with you both.

Now, why did you not agree with this below, and answer my question, since I answered yours?

Speaking of Repentance.

Spying,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Hi Peach,
    This post is to inform you concerning several circumstances which will not change. All the threads on this forum are tables in my home. EliYah has no authority to limit anyone from posting on any table/thread on which he may take a seat and start posting.

I however have that authority, and anyone to whom I may give that authority, and not only that, but I have the power to enforce any limits that I place on any thread/table here at Lo Ammi.

I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons. I like most people, and if I like you, that gives you an advantage with me. If I grow to not like you, then your days are limited on this forum.

Accordingly, your last post above is way out of line. Do not make any similar post on any table/thread on this forum again.

Thanking you in advance should you take this warning to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Speaking of repentance, and respecter of persons.

I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons. I like most people, and if I like you, that gives you an advantage with me.
    Your defiance of the apostle James Jacob, and the apostle Paul's written words proves your disrespect to the Almighty's spoken and written words.

And, G2532 ye masters, G2962 do G4160 the same things G846 unto G4314 them, G846 forbearing G447 threatening: G547 knowing G1492 that G3754 your G5216 G846 Master G2962 also G2532 is G2076 in G1722 heaven; G3772 neither G2532 G3756 is there G2076 respect of persons G4382 with G3844 him. G846 Ephesians 6:9.

My G3450 brethren, G80 have G2192 not G3361 the faith G4102 of our G2257 Lord G2962 Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 the Lord of glory, G1391 with G1722 respect of persons. G4382 James 2:1

respect of persons. G4382

G4382 προσωπολημψία prosōpolēpsía, pros-o-pol-ape-see'-ah; from G4381; partiality, i.e. favoritism:—respect of persons.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4382&t=KJV

But G1161 if G1487 ye have respect to persons, G4380 ye commit G2038 sin, G266 and are convinced G1651 of G5259 the law G3551 as G5613 transgressors. G3848 James 2:9.

respect to persons, G4380

Strong's G4380 - prosōpolēmpteō προσωπολημπτέω From προσωπολήμπτης (G4381)

προσωποληπτέω prosōpolēptéō, pros-o-pol-ape-teh'-o; from G4381; to favor an individual, i.e. show partiality:—have respect to persons.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4380&t=KJV

Is your own written words above also a false accusation against yourself with respect to these scriptures?

As I said and asked: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Are you really willing to do so, and REPENT of your defiance of His spoken and written words?

Despising Him and His apostles words.

And Spying,

You're own words above proves the defiance, despising, and rejecting of Yahuwah Messiah, and His apostles own written and spoken words.

He that rejecteth/despiseth me, and receiveth not my words/G4487, hath one that judgeth him: the word/G3056 that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48.

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. Luke 10:16.

ἀθετέω athetéō, ath-et-eh'-o; from a compound of G1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of G5087; to set aside, i.e. (by implication) to disesteem, neutralize or violate:—cast off, despise, disannul, frustrate, bring to nought, reject.

1.to do away with, to set aside, disregard

2. to thwart the efficacy of anything, nullify, make void, frustrate

3. to reject, to refuse, to slight

The apostle Paul agrees:He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God/Elohim, who hath also given unto us his Holy Spirit. 1 Thessalonians 4:8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G114&t=KJV

Thumbs up Rhema Verses Logos!

Hi EliYah,

While I am not willing to instruct My Messiah Yahushua, and while being a part of the Saints of Messiah Yahushua, I am more than willing for the time being to instruct you concerning what the Scriptures do actually say.

You made this reply and claim to me in a post above about tasting the Speech of ELOHIM:

"There is no difference, and maybe you want to explain the difference to Messiah Himself?

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words/G4487, hath one that judgeth him: the word/G3056 that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48.

Both Messiah and John used these 2 words my words/G4487, and the word/G3056 that I have spoken are used interchangeably in this verse, and you should also read Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 and Deuteronomy 8:3."

Ok, let's look at Matthew 4:4 in the Greek:

"ο δε αποκριθεις ειπεν γεγραπται ουκ επ’ αρτω μονω ζησεται ο ανθρωπος αλλ’ επι παντι ρηματι εκπορευομενω δια στοματος θεου"

Please notice "ο ανθρωπος" above. What is actually written is "the Man". Also please notice "παντι ρηματι" above. Rhema is not logos.

Now, let's look at Luke 4:4 in the Greek:

και απεκριθη ιησους προς αυτον λεγων γεγραπται οτι ουκ επ αρτω μονω ζησεται ο ανθρωπος αλλ επι παντι ρηματι θεου

Please notice above the underlined Greek words above. Ditto!

I suppose that we should take a look at the Greek of Deuteronomy 8:3 (with the Strong's numbers) from which Messiah does quote:

"οτιG3754 CONJ ουκG3364 ADV επG1909 PREP αρτωG740 N-DSM μονωG3441 A-DSM ζησεταιG2198 V-FMI-3S οG3588 T-NSM ανθρωποςG444 N-NSM αλλG235 CONJ επιG1909 PREP παντιG3956 A-DSN ρηματιG4487 N-DSN τωG3588 T-DSN εκπορευομενωG1607 V-PMPDS διαG1223 PREP στοματοςG4750 N-GSN θεουG2316 N-GSM ζησεταιG2198 V-FMI-3S οG3588 T-NSM ανθρωποςG444 N-NSM"

Again, it is Ditto. Just because the apostate English translators translated rhema as logos or word does not prove that the words are interchangeable.

You recently quoted 2 Timothy 3:16-17 in your post #91 with this private interpretation:

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/person or people of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17."

The underlined portion of your statement above is not what the Apostle Paul actually says. If you should take the time to look it up in the Greek of verse 17, you will see that the actual written word of Paul speaks not about the people of God or any person other than "the Man". "The Man" is very special. The Sabbath was made for "the Man", and I have on this forum sought to instruct you concerning "the Man" to no avail.

In your posts you have accused me being the anti-Christ because I have confessed that I am Messiah as are all those who are a part of Messiah.

In my confession, I strive to follow the spoken word of Yahushua that all sin will be forgiven and that I am not here to judge anyone before his or her time which is the last day as you have quoted Messiah above.

I rightly or wrongly assume that all who are led to this forum have been prompted to come here by Messiah; therefore, you should be very thankful that I am indeed a respecter of the persons who come here; otherwise, you and Peach long ago would have been removed from this forum.

Thanking you in advance should you take my written words to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying,

Oh I'm going to let the scriptures correct you're? a your post above, however, in the meantime, why did you not want to agree with this and answer the question.

As I said and asked: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Are you really willing to do so, and REPENT of your defiance of His spoken and written words?

Spying, your post here tells me, that you're not going to be honest here, and that you're certainly not going to agree to be corrected by the scriptures when they are presented to you.

Why did you NOT give my full quote of these texts in 2 Timothy 3:15-17 above?

And that from a child/Timothy( Who is Paul speaking to and referring to here, in verse 15, Timothy, or Jesus Christ? thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.Does Jesus Christ have to be made known the Holy Scriptures, to save Himself, and to have faith in Himself?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/person or people of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
    Is the apostle Paul instructing Timothy and the Ekklesia here in verse 17, or is Paul instructing Jesus Christ so that He can be made perfect by the scriptures reproof, and correction, and is Christ not already made perfect?

This your statement tells me, that you're not honestly applying Paul's words here, the man is referring to believers of the faith of Messiah.
    The underlined portion of your statement above is not what the Apostle Paul actually says. If you should take the time to look it up in the Greek of verse 17, you will see that the actual written word of Paul speaks not about the people of God or any person other than "the Man".
    Really? Then please honestly answer these questions that I have asked you above?

As this person wisely noted about 2 Timothy 3:15-17, and nowhere does he say, that these texts of correction, doctrines are referring to reproving and correcting Christ:
    1.πᾶσα (NFS) is an adjective that modifies the noun γραφὴ (NFS), giving "All scripture", i.e. The Tanakh, in whatever form Paul had it.

2.θεόπνευστος (NFS) is an adjective, but it is not being used to modify γραφὴ. It stands, rather, in place as a noun, i.e. "a God-breathed thing". If someone were to argue that it was modifying γραφὴ then they would have "All God-breathed scripture", suggesting that Paul was drawing a distinction here between "scripture" that was God-breathed, and "scripture" that wasn't. But such an idea is nonsense.

It is interesting to note that in coining the word θεόπνευστος (if, in fact, he did), Paul is depicting Scripture in the same way Adam is depicted in Genesis: an inanimate collection of atoms into which God breathed His living breath. The writer of Hebrews uses the verb ζάω (to live) as a noun in Hebrews 4:12 to depict the word of God as a "living thing".

3.ὠφέλιμος (NFS) is an adjective, but it is not being used to modify γραφὴ either, but stands in place as a noun. Again, to suggest that it modifies γραφὴ would give "profitable scripture", suggesting that Paul is making a distinction here between "scripture" that is profitable and other "scripture" that is not. No, ὠφέλιμος, here, is simply "a profitable (living) thing"

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...xclusive/28642
    Hi EliYah,

While I am not willing to instruct My Messiah Yahushua, and while being a part of the Saints of Messiah Yahushua, I am more than willing for the time being to instruct you concerning what the Scriptures do actually say.

You made this reply and claim to me in a post above about tasting the Speech of ELOHIM:

"There is no difference, and maybe you want to explain the difference to Messiah Himself?

Both Messiah and John used these 2 words my words/G4487, and the word/G3056 that I have spoken are used interchangeably in this verse, and you should also read Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 and Deuteronomy 8:3."

Ok, let's look at Matthew 4:4 in the Greek:

"ο δε αποκριθεις ειπεν γεγραπται ουκ επ’ αρτω μονω ζησεται ο ανθρωπος αλλ’ επι παντι ρηματι εκπορευομενω δια στοματος θεου"

Please notice "ο ανθρωπος" above. What is actually written is "the Man". Also please notice "παντι ρηματι" above. Rhema is not logos.

Now, let's look at Luke 4:4 in the Greek:

και απεκριθη ιησους προς αυτον λεγων γεγραπται οτι ουκ επ αρτω μονω ζησεται ο ανθρωπος αλλ επι παντι ρηματι θεου

Please notice above the underlined Greek words above. Ditto!

I suppose that we should take a look at the Greek of Deuteronomy 8:3 (with the Strong's numbers) from which Messiah does quote:

"οτιG3754 CONJ ουκG3364 ADV επG1909 PREP αρτωG740 N-DSM μονωG3441 A-DSM ζησεταιG2198 V-FMI-3S οG3588 T-NSM ανθρωποςG444 N-NSM αλλG235 CONJ επιG1909 PREP παντιG3956 A-DSN ρηματιG4487 N-DSN τωG3588 T-DSN εκπορευομενωG1607 V-PMPDS διαG1223 PREP στοματοςG4750 N-GSN θεουG2316 N-GSM ζησεταιG2198 V-FMI-3S οG3588 T-NSM ανθρωποςG444 N-NSM"

Again, it is Ditto. Just because the apostate English translators translated rhema as logos or word does not prove that the words are interchangeable.

You recently quoted 2 Timothy 3:16-17 in your post #91 with this private interpretation:

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/person or people of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17."

The underlined portion of your statement above is not what the Apostle Paul actually says. If you should take the time to look it up in the Greek of verse 17, you will see that the actual written word of Paul speaks not about the people of God or any person other than "the Man". "The Man" is very special. The Sabbath was made for "the Man", and I have on this forum sought to instruct you concerning "the Man" to no avail.

In your posts you have accused me being the anti-Christ because I have confessed that I am Messiah as are all those who are a part of Messiah.

In my confession, I strive to follow the spoken word of Yahushua that all sin will be forgiven and that I am not here to judge anyone before his or her time which is the last day as you have quoted Messiah above.

I rightly or wrongly assume that all who are led to this forum have been prompted to come here by Messiah; therefore, you should be very thankful that I am indeed a respecter of the persons who come here; otherwise, you and Peach long ago would have been removed from this forum.

Thanking you in advance should you take my written words to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Just because the apostate English translators translated rhema as logos or word does not prove that the words are interchangeable.
    The translators of the AV 1611 K.J.V. were exactly that translators, and they did NOT write the Greek Manuscripts, and I might add, they were a lot more qualified than YOU or I. Or, do you really think that the translators wrote the Greek Manuscripts?

And you're NOT going to agree with this that I asked, because Ken agreed to a similar statement of mine a while back, and it never worked out quite well for him either, and neither will you.

And by looking at the Strong's of this word.

Strong's G444 - anthrōpos ἄνθρωπος 1.a human being, whether male or female

1. generically, to include all human individuals

ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G444&t=KJV

You contradicted the writer of the book of Hebrews a while back, and neither Lucy nor myself would budge from the truth, that Messiah laid down His life for the sheep I will uphold Lucy when and where she speaks a scriptural truth according to the scriptures, and if she would learn to allow other scriptures to interpret itself, she would be unbeatable in the scriptures.

It was Guyguy that pointed out your contradiction/or denieth a while back 1 John 2:22-23, and that is exactly what this ἀρνέομαι Greek word means in these verses.

ἀρνέομαι arnéomai, ar-neh'-om-ahee; perhaps from G1 (as a negative particle) and the middle voice of G4483; to contradict, i.e. disavow, reject, abnegate:—deny, refuse.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G720&t=KJV

And no matter how much that you want to try and polish up the Pharisees, it is very evident that they were not converted, and Paul called them dogs Phil.3:2, and those things dung Phil.3:8, and he said they never knew the wisdom of Yah 1 Corinthians 2:8.

But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected/despised the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him. Luke 7:30. And there are many more scriptures that will prove so.

Spying, I don't judge people personally, however, we are to judge righteous judgment, and I don't condemn any person, all I do is allow the scriptures to point out sin, as Edmund rightly but crudely observed, he blanks their ideas, and not the person.

And your threaten proves who you're really of, instead of agreeing to what I kindly asked you.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G546&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...atenings&t=KJV