This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
James 5:7-8.

Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
James 5:10-11.

Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
James 5:7-8.

The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.