Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Thumbs up YAHWEH In The New Testament!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

This tagline which you recently posted did not express the truth in that tagline claimed that YAHWEH is not mentioned in the New Testament.

Our Messiah does directly quote this from David's Psalm:

Matthew 22:44
    44 ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

And here are the actual words of David in his Psalm:

Τῷ Δαυιδ ψαλμός. Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου.

Please notice the underlined portions above which I will quote right here:

ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου

Of course, Messiah Yahushua is stated by Matthew as quoting from the LXX which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew OT Scriptures. KURIOS is used in Matthew 22:44 as well as in David's Psalm in place of the traditional YHWH or Tetragram. Please notice that the second KURIOS in both quotes above use "τῷ κυρίῳ" which is the dative form of KURIOS.

We can be absolutely certain that Messiah Yahushua does not quote here from the Hebrew because the Hebrew does not use the Tetragram in both places in the sentence. The Hebrew uses ADON in the place of the second YHWH which is why the KJV capitalizes the first LORD but then for the second mention translates ADON as the lower case "Lord".

It is important that your take into account this type of information as you go about telling others that there is no mention of YAHWEH in the New Testament.

Every time I make a post I quote the saying of Thomas in John 20:28:

My Lord (Kurios) and my God (Theos).

Which I always express as My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

So, Lucy, you cannot defeat the Matrix quoters of the Scriptures by ignoring information like the above. In the end, your telling is defeated, and you must turn tail and run from them.

Thanking you in advance should you take notice, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

This tagline which you recently posted did not express the truth in that tagline claimed that YAHWEH is not mentioned in the New Testament.

44 ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

Τῷ Δαυιδ ψαλμός. Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου.

Of course, Messiah Yahushua is stated by Matthew as quoting from the LXX which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew OT Scriptures. KURIOS is used in Matthew 22:44 as well as in David's Psalm in place of the traditional YHWH or Tetragram. Please notice that the second KURIOS in both quotes above use "τῷ κυρίῳ" which is the dative form of KURIOS.

We can be absolutely certain that Messiah Yahushua does not quote here from the Hebrew because the Hebrew does not use the Tetragram in both places in the sentence. The Hebrew uses ADON in the place of the second YHWH which is why the KJV capitalizes the first LORD but then for the second mention translates ADON as the lower case "Lord".

It is important that your take into account this type of information as you go about telling others that there is no mention of YAHWEH in the New Testament.

So, Lucy, you cannot defeat the Matrix quoters of the Scriptures by ignoring information like the above. In the end, your telling is defeated, and you must turn tail and run from them.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Do you really think that Lucy can understand the Greek texts when she can't even understand the English.

PS: The Greek LXX was translated from the original Hebrew texts.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

And I might add, that the original LXX Septuigent had the Holy Name YHWH, and this was not removed until later translations.

See here: Tetragrammaton Found in Earliest Copies of the Septuagint.

http://www.eliyah.com/lxx.html

This is NOT my website.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Thumbs up

Hi Lucy,

So, Lucy, you cannot defeat the Matrix quoters of the Scriptures by ignoring information like Every time I make a post I quote the saying of Thomas in John 20:28:

the above. In the end, your telling is defeated, and you must turn tail and run from them.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Yes you do indeed, that is why I pointed it out to Lucy yesterday, and this is also why I gave you credit for speaking the truth, and it truly is.

Spying.

Hi Lucy,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    What is shameful on U and your brother is that if U both know the truth of where all of these N.T. Bible verses are that refers to Christ as the LORD Yah neither of U have not listed all of them at all on your forum; and according to U, U have had this forum for about 18 years.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Thumbs up In The Day Of HIS Power!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote this to me concerning Lucy:

"Spying,

Do you really think that Lucy can understand the Greek texts when she can't even understand the English.
    "

Honestly, EliYah, I do not think that you are giving Lucy enough credit for her clear understanding that the Bible itself has been corrupted and, by itself, is no cure at all for what ails humanity both individually and collectively.

In my post to her above, I did not even make mention that David in saying:

Εἶπεν κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου

uses the definite articles with both forms of KURIOS found above. The literal translation into English of the above sentence is this:

The LORD said to the LORD of me.

If the original LXX did not change the traditional YHWH to KURIOS as is found in some very old scroll fragments of the LXX as you point out, then what must we conclude about the second KURIOS found in David's sentence? Should it not also be the traditional YHWH instead of ADON as found in the present Hebrew Scriptures? Do you see the problem right here, EliYah?

The translators of the KJV went with the Hebrew Scriptures which they possessed, and that is why they translated the first YHWH with a capitalized "LORD" and the second "ADON" with a lower case "Lord".

If however, the Greek is correct over the Hebrew, then my English translation above is absolutely correct, and the reader is forced to seek to understand how "the LORD" would say to HIMSELF:

Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

It is my understanding that Yahushua is the YHWH of the OLD TESTAMENT, and it is my understanding that the resurrected Yahushua is the wholly renewed YHWH of the OLD TESTAMENT as these verses indicate in the KJV:

Psalms 110:2-3
    2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Or as the Brenton translation of the LXX does say:

Psalms 110 (109):2-3
    2 The Lord shall send out a rod of power for thee out of Sion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    3 With thee is dominion in the day of thy power, in the splendours of thy saints: I have begotten thee from the womb before the morning.

Both translations indicate that the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua has been able to renew HIMSELF. HE has obtained HIS Youth again. HE has been born again, and all those with and of HIM do rule in the midst of their enemies in the DAY of HIS POWER which is the spiritual Sabbath Day.

Ultimately, EliYah, Lucy knows that in order to rule in the midst of our enemies that we must rely on and display the power of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. Because you believe that you yourself must physically die, Lucy knows that you yourself are not a ruler with Messiah. On the other hand, Lucy is conflicted about ImAHebrew and myself. She does not really know who we represent. She suspects that we might represent Agent Smith. That is why she runs from us. It is possible that we are actually Neo. If this should be the case, then at some point, we will really soar.

I suppose I am preaching too much in this post so take it for what it is worth.

Thanking you in advance for listening to me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Franky Spying.

Hi EliYah,

"Spying,

"

Honestly, EliYah, I do not think that you are giving Lucy enough credit for her clear understanding that the Bible itself has been corrupted and, by itself, is no cure at all for what ails humanity both individually and collectively.

uses the definite articles with both forms of KURIOS found above. The literal translation into English of the above sentence is this:

If the original LXX did not change the traditional YHWH to KURIOS as is found in some very old scroll fragments of the LXX as you point out, then what must we conclude about the second KURIOS found in David's sentence? Should it not also be the traditional YHWH instead of ADON as found in the present Hebrew Scriptures? Do you see the problem right here, EliYah?

The translators of the KJV went with the Hebrew Scriptures which they possessed, and that is why they translated the first YHWH with a capitalized "LORD" and the second "ADON" with a lower case "Lord".

If however, the Greek is correct over the Hebrew, then my English translation above is absolutely correct, and the reader is forced to seek to understand how "the LORD" would say to HIMSELF:

It is my understanding that Yahushua is the YHWH of the OLD TESTAMENT, and it is my understanding that the resurrected Yahushua is the wholly renewed YHWH of the OLD TESTAMENT as these verses indicate in the KJV:

2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

2 The Lord shall send out a rod of power for thee out of Sion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    3 With thee is dominion in the day of thy power, in the splendours of thy saints: I have begotten thee from the womb before the morning.

Both translations indicate that the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua has been able to renew HIMSELF. HE has obtained HIS Youth again. HE has been born again, and all those with and of HIM do rule in the midst of their enemies in the DAY of HIS POWER which is the spiritual Sabbath Day.

Ultimately, EliYah, Lucy knows that in order to rule in the midst of our enemies that we must rely on and display the power of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. Because you believe that you yourself must physically die, Lucy knows that you yourself are not a ruler with Messiah. On the other hand, Lucy is conflicted about ImAHebrew and myself. She does not really know who we represent. She suspects that we might represent Agent Smith. That is why she runs from us. It is possible that we are actually Neo. If this should be the case, then at some point, we will really soar.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    If religious apostate men like U would have spoken up against the ills as U say instead of voting devils into office like your MO. whore house owning Harry Truman the USA would not be in the ills so bad.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    If religious apostate men like U would have spoken up against the ills as U say instead of voting devils into office like your MO. whore house owning Harry Truman the USA would not be in the ills so bad.
    Peach,

Yes, that is indeed the truth, and it was old whore house Harry that unleashed the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hi EliYah,

"Spying,

"

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Honestly, EliYah, I do not think that you are giving Lucy enough credit for her clear understanding that the Bible itself has been corrupted and, by itself, is no cure at all for what ails humanity both individually and collectively
    About the only thing that was corrupted was covering up the Almighty's name about 8.000 times, and of course to you people should not live by it's teachings, because you surely don't, you merely use them as a game to further your pet ill gotten doctrines, and this below has happened to you.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Rev.2:21.

Thumbs down Thee Apostate.

Honestly, EliYah, I do not think that you are giving Lucy enough credit for her clear understanding that the Bible itself has been corrupted and, by itself, is no cure at all for what ails humanity both individually and collectively
    Now folks, I want all you out there to take a good look at Spying's (Allen Brown's) words here, he is advocating that people should not live by the precepts taught by the scriptures, and that these precepts if taught would not help mankind, and this truly proves what he really believes.

You see, men like Spying have been nutuered, he was not only physically circumcised, he had the stick and sack and all removed, and so now all he can do is squeak.

Thumbs down The Extreme Bias Of The Assemblies Of YAHWEH!

Hi Peach,

Thank you for quoting my post to Lucy properly. I consider EliYah's quote of my post to be shameful in that he did not faithfully quote me correctly. This is a great trait of those who believe in the Sacred Names. The Sacred Names is all they really wish to discuss so they neglect other responsibilities. You wrote this to me:

"What is shameful on U and your brother is that if U both know the truth of where all of these N.T. Bible verses are that refers to Christ as the LORD Yah neither of U have not listed all of them at all on your forum; and according to U, U have had this forum for about 18 years."

Have you read all of the posts of myself and ImAHebrew for the last 18 years. If not, then how do you know what we have written concerning the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as being the YAHWEH of the Old Testament? Me thinks that your comment indicates that you are really EliYah in disguise, and as usual with the Sacred Names folks, your primary concern is advocating the use of the Sacred Names as necessary for all believers.

This is a practice that both ImAHebrew and myself are firmly against.

Thanking you in advance should you come to realize that you must be like the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as Lucy does tell you, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up Elijah.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Now folks, I want all you out there to take a good look at Spying's (Allen Brown's) words here, he is advocating that people should not live by the precepts taught by the scriptures, and that these precepts if taught would not help mankind, and this truly proves what he really believes.

You see, men like Spying have been nutuered, he was not only physically circumcised, he had the stick and sack and all removed, and so now all he can do is squeak.
    That's not only funny LOL but it's true.

Hmm, I wonder what does Spying think that will be implemented here on earth when Yah Messiah returns, his sin is the source of grace doctrine? No, no.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the YAHWEH, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the YAHWEH from Jerusalem. Isaiah 2:3; Micah 4:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...go+forth&t=KJV

Oh he will come back with something to say, so he can save face.

Spying.

Hi Peach,

Thank you for quoting my post to Lucy properly. I consider EliYah's quote of my post to be shameful in that he did not faithfully quote me correctly. This is a great trait of those who believe in the Sacred Names. The Sacred Names is all they really wish to discuss so they neglect other responsibilities. You wrote this to me:

"What is shameful on U and your brother is that if U both know the truth of where all of these N.T. Bible verses are that refers to Christ as the LORD Yah neither of U have not listed all of them at all on your forum; and according to U, U have had this forum for about 18 years."

Have you read all of the posts of myself and ImAHebrew for the last 18 years. If not, then how do you know what we have written concerning the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as being the YAHWEH of the Old Testament? Me thinks that your comment indicates that you are really EliYah in disguise, and as usual with the Sacred Names folks, your primary concern is advocating the use of the Sacred Names as necessary for all believers.

This is a practice that both ImAHebrew and myself are firmly against.

Thanking you in advance should you come to realize that you must be like the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as Lucy does tell you, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    U can think as U wish and frankly I have tried reading your old posts to Elijah; but they are filled with so many contradictions that it's difficult to keep on reading them, and I was not advocating the Sacred Name as you say, and I don't think Elijah was either, and that sounds typical of a worldly man as yourself in thinking the Creator's name is not at all important to you.

Mal.3:16-18.
    Then they that feared the LORD[YAH] spake often one to another: and the LORD[YAH] hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD[YAH], and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD[YAH] of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
    U have no discernment from the righteous and the wicked, and U have no discernment between those that truly serve Him and those that do not; U are too busy talking about yourself and your Tiskidumbs.