Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Smile

Peach,

Now that is surely the truth, and I'm wondering which ONE OF the 2 Ken's that posts under Spying's name?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Peach,

This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.
    You see, Spying and or the 2 Ken's fail to read and acknowledge what I truly wrote above, as the Ken's do, turn a blind eye, why it don't exist.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Thumbs down The Use Of The Sacred Names?

Hi Peach and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Both ImAHebrew and myself do not advocate the usage of the Sacred Names as necessary for the salvation of Believers in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

We believe in the death, burial, and the 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. This belief does not require that we adopt or make use of the Sacred Hebrew Names. However, it does require as Lucy does say that we ourselves do exhibit the traits of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

Please inform me how your use of the Sacred Names indicates that Messiah Yahushua is among you?
    Both ImAHebrew and myself testify that the use of the Sacred Names is not essential to any belief that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach and EliYah,

Both ImAHebrew and myself do not advocate the usage of the Sacred Names as necessary for the salvation of Believers in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

We believe in the death, burial, and the 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. This belief does not require that we adopt or make use of the Sacred Hebrew Names. However, it does require as Lucy does say that we ourselves do exhibit the traits of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

Please inform me how your use of the Sacred Names indicates that Messiah Yahushua is among you?
    Both ImAHebrew and myself testify that the use of the Sacred Names is not essential to any belief that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    I did not say that the sacred name indicated that Christ was among us; and U surely do use it over and over again, but that's typical of a worldly hypocrite like U have admitted to be.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Yea Spying,

Why are you always talking about yourself and the Tiskks?

What was it that Messiah Yahweh said: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13.

And what was it that the apostle John said: They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 1 John 4:5.

Now aint that the truth.

A short Scriptural lession is needed here.

The apostle Peter said, and Luke wrote it.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus/Yahshua Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God/Elohim raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

This/Messiah is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. See also Psalms 118:22-23.This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    Acts 4:10-12.

And where does the twice removed transliteration of the name "Jesus" come from?

Ἰησοῦς Of Hebrew origin יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (H3091) Yᵉhwshwaʻ, yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; or יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Yᵉhwshuʻa; from H3068 and H3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader:—Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare H1954, H3442.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3091&t=KJV

יְהֹוָה Yᵉhvh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3068&t=KJV

Yhh, yaw; contraction for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name:—Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in '-iah,' '-jah.'

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...?Strongs=H3050

Hmm, what was it again that Peter said?

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The apostle Peter said, and Luke wrote it.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus/Yahshua Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God/Elohim raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

This/Messiah is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. See also Psalms 118:22-23.This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    Acts 4:10-12.

And where does the twice removed transliteration of the name "Jesus" come from?

Ἰησοῦς Of Hebrew origin יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (H3091) Yᵉhwshwaʻ, yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; or יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Yᵉhwshuʻa; from H3068 and H3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader:Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare H1954, H3442.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3091&t=KJV

יְהֹוָה Yᵉhvh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3068&t=KJV

Yhh, yaw; contraction for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name:Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in '-iah,' '-jah.'

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...?Strongs=H3050

Hmm, what was it again that Peter said?

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The apostle John wrote:And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads/their minds. Rev.14:1.

So Spying is not among them by his own confession.

Hi Peach and EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

All you believe in is your own version of His death and resurrection, and Peach surely gave you the correct and truthful answer to you're=you are? your question.

Mal.3:16-18.

Then they that feared the LORD[YAH] spake often one to another: and the LORD[YAH] hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD[YAH], and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD[YAH] of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

And I might add, there is one verse that plainly tells us which day Messiah was risen from the dead, however, you, COGERS and some sacred namers that came out from Armstrong and other offshoots will wrest and twist this text of the New Testament out of Mark's plain and simple meaning, and from the different uses of this Greek word Strong's G450 - anistēmi ἀνίστημι in other verses as seen below the Strong's entry makes this plain and simple for anyone to understand.

ἀνίστημι anstēmi, an-is'-tay-mee; from G303 and G2476; to stand up (literal or figurative, transitive or intransitive):arise, lift up, raise up (again), rise (again), stand up(-right).

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G450&t=KJV

Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils. Mark 16:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+week&t=KJV

Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week.

As younger brother Matthew Jansen said, we do not have to change the texts of the scriptures to prove to Protestants that the 4th commandment should be kept, and I might add, this was indeed Armstrong's attempt to prove the resurrection was not on Sunday to try to convince Protestants that He rose on Saturday which was his Sabbath day, but the N.T. says, the first of or after the Sabbath, which is the first day 16th of the moon on the Biblical Calendar..

However, as he said, that's a misnomer, because the scriptural Sabbath seventh day is neither Saturday nor Sunday, and these pagan words are nowhere found in the scriptures at all either.

And I might add again, you wrest or twist the scriptures, especially Paul's written words even to the point of contradicting other of his writings, and both Paul and Peter faced the same thing in their day as is evidenced in 2 Thessalonians 2:2 and 2 Peter 3:15-16, people were writing letters distorting his words and putting his name to them, and the apostle Paul absolutely forbad it in the next chapter 2 Thessalonians 3:14.

Paul certainly NEVER wrote: Ok boys I'm writing in the Greek so notice where I do and don't put the definite articles, so you can twist or wrest my writings into your own contradictions of my other writings and the rest of scriptures.

And Spying,

Ultimately, EliYah, Lucy knows that in order to rule in the midst of our enemies that we must rely on and display the power of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. Because you believe that you yourself must physically die, Lucy knows that you yourself are not a ruler with Messiah. On the other hand, Lucy is conflicted about ImAHebrew and myself. She does not really know who we represent. She suspects that we might represent Agent Smith. That is why she runs from us. It is possible that we are actually Neo. If this should be the case, then at some point, we will really soar.
    Oh I very well know and understand that I'm spiritually dead and resurrected with Yahweh Messiah Romans 6:8, but don't try to kid me that the O.T. and N.T. scriptures don't teach of a literal physical death John 11:25; Romans 14:8; 1 Peter 1:24; Rev.14:13, because neither Yahweh Messiah, Peter, Paul, nor John denied reality as you do.

As Peach would say: It's beginning to look as if you are outside with the none believing dogs, and you better hope that you're not on the side of this world's NeoCons.

Thumbs up Remaining Physically Alive!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

There exists a great body of scriptural understanding and knowledge concerning which you are unable to hear and internalize. That is not your fault. It is up to Messiah, and Messiah has not chosen to open your mind to HIS secrets as of yet.

I am a teacher, and no where have I taught that I cannot physically die. I can be killed or martyred just like Messiah Yahushua and the vast majority of the Apostolic Assembly, but what you fail to recognize is that some of those folks are still physically alive today some two thousand years later.

You refuse to believe that they are still alive all because you see no evidence from them that they are still alive. You are quite certain if some were still alive that they would relate with us. Their doing so at this point would interfere with the spiritual fulfillment of the Law. So they remain silent in this present world watching our progress and hoping and praying that we get our act together.

I fully understand that opposition is necessary in order for the truth to come forth, but the manner in which you and Peach and Lucy have interacted together is way beyond what they would consider proper and expedient. This is why I instructed you to mend your ways.

If Adam lived over 900 years, why do you object to me saying that I could very well remain physically alive until the Change (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-57)?

Thanks be to Messiah Yahushua who has given us this victory, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, I love having friendly scriptural discussions with those who's ears are open to truth, however, I disdain those who resort to slandering and false accusations, and I have given Lucy her own slandering and false accusations back as a lesson hoping that she will see that such behavior is really of the devil, even at the expense of me looking like a foolish spectacle, and that is why I say I'm sorry afterwards, and I might add, you do nothing to stop her behavior.
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

There exists a great body of scriptural understanding and knowledge concerning which you are unable to hear and internalize.[/B] That is not your fault. It is up to Messiah, and Messiah has not chosen to open your mind to HIS secrets as of yet

I am a teacher, and no where have I taught that I cannot physically die. I can be killed or martyred just like Messiah Yahushua and the vast majority of the Apostolic Assembly, but what you fail to recognize is that some of those folks are still physically alive today some two thousand years later.

You are quite certain if some were still alive that they would relate with us. Their doing so at this point would interfere with the spiritual fulfillment of the Law. So they remain silent in this present world watching our progress and hoping and praying that we get our act together.

I fully understand that opposition is necessary in order for the truth to come forth, but the manner in which you and Peach and Lucy have interacted together is way beyond what they would consider proper and expedient. This is why I instructed you to mend your ways.

If Adam lived over 900 years, why do you object to me saying that I could very well remain physically alive until the Change (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-57)?

Thanks be to Messiah Yahushua who has given us this victory, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

You said:
    There exists a great body of scriptural understanding and knowledge concerning which you are unable to hear and internalize. That is not your fault. It is up to Messiah, and Messiah has not chosen to open your mind to HIS secrets as of yet.
    And suppose you present all of these great body of scriptural understanding and knowledge that you're speaking about, which proves and please, don't use your dog eared excuse of pretending that it's a secret? I will await for those scriptures from you.

You also said:
    No, you deny whole texts of scriptures as in my previous post, and that you cannot get sick and die also, and there are scriptures that will correct such thinking, and all of those scriptures you ignore, and there are more.

You are quite certain if some were still alive that they would relate with us. Their doing so at this point would interfere with the spiritual fulfillment of the Law. So they remain silent in this present world watching our progress and hoping and praying that we get our act together.
    And how would their remaining silent interfere with our spiritual fulfillment of the Law? Also, if the scriptures were so corrupted as Lucy claims, then WHY would these apostles that are still alive sit back, instead of leaking out and correcting these supposedly scriptural corruptions?

PS: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother/or sister in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him/them. Leviticus 19:17.

And I surely do not hate people in my heart, and this is why I quote the scriptures of truth to others, because it is fulfilling this command to love thy neighbor as thyself, and I don't won't sin upon them.

Therefore to him/them that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him/them it is sin. James 4:17

And the written word is good: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come Hebrews 6:5.