Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Spying,

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words/ῥῆμα/rhēma/G4487, hath one that judgeth him: the word/λόγος/logos/G3056 that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...my+words&t=KJV

This is NOT the only place in the New Testament where BOTH words ῥῆμα/rhēma/G4487 and λόγος/logos/G3056 is used synonymously in the same verse either.

While Peter yet spake these words/ῥῆμα/rhēma/G4487, the Holy Ghost/Spirit fell on all them which heard the word/λόγος/logos/G3056. Acts 10:44.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...se+words&t=KJV

You can't shift this and blame the translators, Yah created the world by rhema Hebrews 11:3, and logos 2 Peter 3:5 and He sanctifies us by logos John 17:17 and rhema Ephesians 5:25-26, and I might add, there are also examples of these words being used synonymously in the Greek LXX of the old testament, if you were to look them up, and I'm not going to give more examples, because for a true truth seeker this above is enough.

As I said and asked: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Are you really willing to do so, and REPENT of your defiance of His spoken and written words?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

One more for good measure.

Hebrews 12:19 uses the two words to describe what happened at Mount Sinai when the Israelites heard Yah's voice speaking the 10 Commandments, and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words ῥημάτων - from rhema, so that those who heard it begged that the word λόγον - from logos should not be spoken to them anymore.

Very clearly the two words are used synonymously to refer to the same thing, and IF you won't believe nor accept the witness of Yah Messiah, John, Peter, Luke, and Paul, then you won't believe nor accept a thousand witnesses on the matter.

And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words/ῥῆμα/rhēma/G4487; which voice they that heard intreated that the word/λόγος/logos/G3056 should not be spoken to them any more: Hebrews 12:19.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+trumpet&t=KJV

As I said and asked: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Are you really willing to do so, and REPENT of your defiance of His spoken and written words?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

The Scriptures Give Us Hope, And will lead Us to Messiah And Salvation.

The apostle Paul wrote:For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Romans 15:4.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God/Yah. Hebrews 10:7.

What Book? The scriptures!

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God/Elohim: yea, thy law is within my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Yahuwah, thou knowest. Psalms 40:7-9.

The entire Book of the Scriptures testify of Yah Messiah and YAH The Father, because they are ONE, and why would anyone want to destroy the faith and hope of Yah's people?

Because there are shills that run around in this world getting paid to do so, Yah Messiah is BOTH the Living Word and the Written Word John 1:1-14, Messiah is also the Living Truth and the Written Truth, and for anyone to try and separate the Living Truth from His Written Truth the scriptures, that testify of Him for salvation is among the unbelieving, and is foolish.

Thumbs up Ears To Hear!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had to look up the word "shill" because I was unfamiliar with its meaning. It is used most often with respect to some form of gambling, is it not? I played a whole lot of cards in my college days, and I have upon occasion played the slot machines. I also purchase every once in a while lottery tickets. Recently, I purchased a ticket in the jackpot for Mega Millions when it really went Mega, but I don't think I have ever been influenced by a shill unless of course you do consider Lucy a shill.

I must admit that concerning the nature of Messiah Yahushua, I agree far more with Lucy than I do with you, and no one has ever been paid by the Tzaddikim to come to this forum to act as a shill, nor have we ever asked anyone else to contribute to the maintenance of this forum or to come to Lo Ammi to support our point of view for payment.

As I have admitted on this forum, the Tzaddikim do often disagree; yet, we have learned to express our disagreement respectfully on most occasions.

When I now view or see the Greek word, "λόγος" in the scriptures with the definite article, I immediately think of My Messiah Yahushua whom the Apostle John understands is the spokesperson for the ELOHIM.

This word can speak to us directly through the ELOHIM which gives to a select few the hearing ear. To be able to hear is a great blessing. Consider this teaching of the Apostle Paul:

Romans 10:13-21
    13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of YAHWEH shall be saved.
    14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Notice, EliYah, Peach, Guyguy, Paul does not say "without a reader"!)
    15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
    16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, YAHWEH, who hath believed the hearing of us?
    17 So then the faith cometh by hearing, and the hearing though speech of Messiah. (Of course, the TR disagrees with the mGNT on this verse!)
    18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
    19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
    20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. (This verse speaks of the Tzaddikim!)
    21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people. (This verse speaks to you and to all readers of the Scriptures both Christians and Jews!)

It remains to be seen, EliYah, whether or not you yourself and your shills, Peace and Guyguy, have been given ears to hear the voice of My Messiah Yahushua.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had to look up the word "shill" because I was unfamiliar with its meaning. It is used most often with respect to some form of gambling, is it not? I played a whole lot of cards in my college days, and I have upon occasion played the slot machines. I also purchase every once in a while lottery tickets. Recently, I purchased a ticket in the jackpot for Mega Millions when it really went Mega, but I don't think I have ever been influenced by a shill unless of course you do consider Lucy a shill.

I must admit that concerning the nature of Messiah Yahushua, I agree far more with Lucy than I do with you, and no one has ever been paid by the Tzaddikim to come to this forum to act as a shill, nor have we ever asked anyone else to contribute to the maintenance of this forum or to come to Lo Ammi to support our point of view for payment.

As I have admitted on this forum, the Tzaddikim do often disagree; yet, we have learned to express our disagreement respectfully on most occasions.

When I now view or see the Greek word, "λόγος" in the scriptures with the definite article, I immediately think of My Messiah Yahushua whom the Apostle John understands is the spokesperson for the ELOHIM.

This word can speak to us directly through the ELOHIM which gives to a select few the hearing ear. To be able to hear is a great blessing. Consider this teaching of the Apostle Paul:

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Notice, EliYah, Peach, Guyguy, Paul does not say "without a reader"!)
    15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
    16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, YAHWEH, who hath believed the hearing of us?
    17 So then the faith cometh by hearing, and the hearing though speech of Messiah. (Of course, the TR disagrees with the mGNT on this verse!)
    18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
    19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
    20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. (This verse speaks of the Tzaddikim!)
    21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people. (This verse speaks to you and to all readers of the Scriptures both Christians and Jews!)

It remains to be seen, EliYah, whether or not you yourself and your shills, Peace and Guyguy, have been given ears to hear the voice of My Messiah Yahushua.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Lucy is the FIRST Person to use this word "SHILL" and not I, and I was not meaning Lucy in the above post of mine, I was meaning those on the internet that run around in this Country and the world, and Peach and Guyguy are not my shills either.

And I'm not finished in allowing the scriptures to correct you're? a your post here.

Lucy used that word "Shill" of Edmund Dante first, then who's shill would he be?

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/newrepl...3343&noquote=1

And why will you not agree with this below, and answer my question?

Spying,

When I now view or see the Greek word, "λόγος" in the scriptures with the definite article, I immediately think of My Messiah Yahushua whom the Apostle John understands is the As I have admitted on this forum, the Tzaddikim do often disagree; yet, we have learned to express our disagreement respectfully on most occasions.

spokesperson for the ELOHIM.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Does Lucy really follow this on most occasions?

Really?

This is NOT the only place that Isaiah 53:1 is re-quoted, and we will see if you really believe the apostle John too.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD/YHWH revealed? Isaiah 53:1.

That G2443 the saying G3056/λόγος of Esaias G2268 the prophet G4396 might be fulfilled, G4137 which G3739 he spake, G2036 Lord, G2962 who G5101 hath believed G4100 our G2257 report? G189 and G2532 to whom G5101 hath the arm G1023 of the Lord G2962 been revealed? G601

That the saying/words /λόγος/G3056 of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord/Yahweh, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord/Yahweh been revealed? John 12:38.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...believed&t=KJV

Now, let's see IF you will believe Messiah about His sayings or words/λόγος/G3056, and you be sure to ignore His own context of His words in these verses.

Therefore G3767 whosoever G3956 G3748 heareth G191 these G5128 sayings/λόγος/ G3056 of mine, G3450 and G2532 doeth G4160 them, G846 I will liken G3666 him G846 unto a wise G5429 man, G435 which G3748 built G3618 his G846 house G3614 upon G1909 a rock: G4073

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings/words/λόγος/ G3056 of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: Matthew 7:24.

But G1161 I say G3004 unto you, G5213 That G3754 every G3956 idle G692 word G4487/rhema that G3739 G1437 men G444 shall speak, G2980 they shall give G591 account/ λόγος/G3056/word thereof G4012 G846 in G1722 the day G2250 of judgment. G2920

But I say unto you, That every idle word/ G4487/rhema that men shall speak, they shall give account/λόγος/G3056/word thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew 12:36.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3056&t=KJV

I very well know that Yah Messiah is the Man, and the Word, and so is His spoken and written Word is Him as John wrote in John 1:1-14, and I'm not going to keep on giving you examples which you ignore.

Spying,

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word/λόγος/3056 with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11.

in that they received the word/λόγος/3056 with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=7

And about the Tzaddikim.

https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...sh/Tzaddik.htm

You really should read this about speaking of yourself and claiming to be righteous all the time.

Then shall the righteous (claiming) answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?...

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these
    (claiming to be righteous) shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the ( the true) righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:37-46.

But Lord, I did not think that those who believe and follow you even get SICK at all?

PS: You can call those like me anything you want, and it won't help your case any.

I will bow out and let Lucy have the forum if this is what she really wants, and let everyone see the end of those things.

Because no one on here will: As I said and asked: I have not presented any scriptures yet, because I want to show you that I do have an ear to hear, that I'm willing to cooperate with you in a friendly discussion and exchange in scriptural ideas, and if I'm wrong, I will correct myself, however, you also must be willing to do the same.

Spying, this below has bothered me about you, and you not being willing to admit that you're wrong, and the true importance of the scriptures as Paul taught.

You recently quoted 2 Timothy 3:16-17 in your post #91 with this private interpretation:

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/person or people of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17."

The underlined portion of your statement above is not what the Apostle Paul actually says. If you should take the time to look it up in the Greek of verse 17, you will see that the actual written word of Paul speaks not about the people of God or any person other than "the Man". "The Man" is very special. The Sabbath was made for "the Man", and I have on this forum sought to instruct you concerning "the Man" to no avail.
    It's very clear that you THINK that Paul is referring to The Man-Jesus Christ by your statement in bold black here above, and it's handling the word of Yah dishonest and deceitfully 2 Corinthians 4:2.

Well, let's add in those words that you THINK is referring to Messiah-Christ Jesus-The Man in this verse.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/Christ Jesus of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Is the scriptures really profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness to The Man Christ Jesus, and that He may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works?

The Man Christ Jesus Himself needs no reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness from the scriptures, and that He may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works, however, His people or persons, whether male or female surely do, and you very well know, that this text by Paul is not referring to Christ Himself Personally.

You recently quoted 2 Timothy 3:16-17 in your post #91 with this private interpretation:
    Really? Then is this above not really your private interpretation of these verses? And that's another thing about private interpretations, Ken will chide and rail me for not giving my private interpretation, and then you will come out with your chopping ax screaming private interpretation, so I'm dammed if I do, and dammed if I don't with you people, and you better remember this verse 2 Corinthians 4:2 by Paul.

Question Where Do We Place The "is"?

Hi EliYah,

The written Greek language is often peculiar in that the form of the verb "to be" can be completely left out of the sentence, and then, of course, the reader must insert that word in the sentence in order to render the import of what is being said.

I assume that this is also true of the spoken Greek language, but I cannot say for certain because I do not have the ability to converse with anyone in the spoken Greek Language.

I am not playing a Bill Clinton right here when I say that a whole lot sometimes depends upon where "is" is placed in the sentence. Let's consider this scripture according to the KJV:

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture (is) given by inspiration of God (ELOHIMbreathed), and (is) profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

In the above scripture, the "is" is supplied in two places according to the the translators of the KJV. I am aware that you gave a link above that discussed this issue. What I would like to know from you is where you yourself would place the "is" in the above scripture sentence if this task were up to you?

Is this something that you yourself can comment on, or is this something that we must accept and believe according to the translators of the KJV?

Thanking you in advance for your opinion, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi EliYah,

The written Greek language is often peculiar in that the form of the verb "to be" can be completely left out of the sentence, and then, of course, the reader must insert that word in the sentence in order to render the import of what is being said.

I assume that this is also true of the spoken Greek language, but I cannot say for certain because I do not have the ability to converse with anyone in the spoken Greek Language.

I am not playing a Bill Clinton right here when I say that a whole lot sometimes depends upon where "is" is placed in the sentence. Let's consider this scripture according to the KJV:

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture (is) given by inspiration of God (ELOHIMbreathed), and (is) profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

In the above scripture, the "is" is supplied in two places according to the the translators of the KJV. I am aware that you gave a link above that discussed this issue. What I would like to know from you is where you yourself would place the "is" in the above scripture sentence if this task were up to you?

Is this something that you yourself can comment on, or is this something that we must accept and believe according to the translators of the KJV?

Thanking you in advance for your opinion, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, you have done this in almost every thread for the past 5 years, and when you get an answer to your question, then you ignore the question asked of you, and you keep on asking more questions.

Even in the Greek language, the reader would still be able to understand the meaning of this verse without the word is as it's not in the Greek text as you well know, and neither does the word is have to be in this text of English either for the reader to understand the meaning of the verse.

I rely on Yah's Holy Spirit to discern the meaning of verses whether it's translated or not, because His Holy Spirit transcends all languages, and I would not even place the is as below, and it still does not change the meaning of the verse, and you do not look at the entire context of Paul's teaching here.

All scripture given by inspiration of God, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Do you really need the is in this verse to understand it's meaning?

And I'm not going to strive with you over words as Paul wrote: He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 1 Timothy 6:4.

Now, why will you not agree with this below, and answer my question?

Thumbs up Our Tradition!

Hi EliYah,

Wonderful! After five years you have arrived at the point where you recognize that King James' English Translators for the most part need not be followed. As you have just written:

"Even in the Greek language, the reader would still be able to understand the meaning of this verse without the word is as it's not in the Greek text as you well know, and neither does the word is have to be in this text of English either for the reader to understand the meaning of the verse.

I rely on Yah's Holy Spirit to discern the meaning of verses whether it's translated or not, because His Holy Spirit transcends all languages, and I would not even place the is as below, and it still does not change the meaning of the verse, and you do not look at the entire context of Paul's teaching here.
    "

This is real progress on your part, EliYah. Now, let's put verse 16 back into context so that we can see what Paul is teaching:

2 Timothy 3:16-17
    16 All scripture ELOHIMbreathed and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for that instruction by righteousness:
    17 in order that the MAN of the ELOHIM may be complete, thoroughly furnished for all good work.

You know, EliYah, not many posts ago you agreed that Messiah Yahushua was the MAN, and then a couple of posts above you attempt to teach me that the MAN could not be Messiah Yahushua. Somehow, you apparently have not learned that the MAN consists of all those whom Messiah Yahushua has taught and made them one with HIMSELF in order that the greater work can be accomplished (please see John 14:12 and 2 Timothy 3:14, Messiah is our Teacher).

Of course, this greater work is according to the Scriptures with this understanding that the Scriptures must be viewed through the eyes of Messiah Yahushua. It is HIS personal FAITH that generates the greater work, and no one can see that greater work unless they are taught directly by Messiah Yahushua through HIS Holy Spirit as you indicate above.

This is the tradition of the Tzaddikim, and you yourself have not yet proven to us that you are of that same tradition. This is why I will not agree with your condition and answer your question. Do you get the picture?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

Wonderful! After five years you have arrived at the point where you recognize that King James' English Translators for the most part need not be followed. As you have just written:

"Even in the Greek language, the reader would still be able to understand the meaning of this verse without the word is as it's not in the Greek text as you well know, and neither does the word is have to be in this text of English either for the reader to understand the meaning of the verse.

"

This is real progress on your part, EliYah. Now, let's put verse 16 back into context so that we can see what Paul is teaching:

16 All scripture ELOHIMbreathed and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for that instruction by righteousness:
    17 in order that the MAN of the ELOHIM may be complete, thoroughly furnished for all good work.

You know, EliYah, not many posts ago you agreed that Messiah Yahushua was the MAN, and then a couple of posts above you attempt to teach me that the MAN could not be Messiah Yahushua. Somehow, you apparently have not learned that the MAN consists of all those whom Messiah Yahushua has taught and made them one with HIMSELF in order that the greater work can be accomplished (please see John 14:12 and 2 Timothy 3:14, Messiah is our Teacher).

Of course, this greater work is according to the Scriptures with this understanding that the Scriptures must be viewed through the eyes of Messiah Yahushua. It is HIS personal FAITH that generates the greater work, and no one can see that greater work unless they are taught directly by Messiah Yahushua through HIS Holy Spirit as you indicate above.

This is the tradition of the Tzaddikim, and you yourself have not yet proven to us that you are of that same tradition. This is why I will not agree with your condition and answer your question. Do you get the picture?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Please don't twist my words to mean your own thoughts, you've done this for 5 years on every thread, and you dismiss the importance of scriptures to the people of Yah.

No, let's put verse 15 back in the context, and see who Paul is talking to.

And that from a child/Timothy thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God/Yah, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man/Timothy/person of God/Yah may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
    2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Do you see this verse Spying? And that from a child/Timothy thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. This verse completely destroys your oral tradition, and you twist or wrest Paul's words into your own thoughts or ideas that the apostle Peter warned against doing.

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord/Yah is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his/Paul's epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    2 Peter 3:15-16.

This is why I will not agree with your condition and answer your question. Do you get the picture?
    Oh I get the picture, because you're NOT one of Yah's elect people, you refuse to accept reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness from the scriptures when it's presented to you as Paul wrote to Timothy and the people of Yah above.

Thumbs up Wise Into Salvation!

Hi EliYah,

Perhaps, EliYah, I should make you aware that the Tzaddikim studied for a number of years with a personal disciple of Menachem Mendel Schneerson, known to many as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or simply as the Rebbe.

I had great respect for this student of the Rebbe. As our studies together progressed, he informed the Tzaddikim that within Judaism that there do exist many men like yourself who have photo graphic memories and images of pictures of the Scriptures in their minds. We were informed that there do exist Rabbis who have the ability to detail every letter impacted by a nail driving down through of a rolled up scroll of the Scriptures. Such men know the Scriptures backwards and forwards, and, perhaps, far better than even you yourself.

At the very beginning of our studies together, the Tzaddikim resolved to make no mention of New Testament Scriptures. We were there simply to learn about Judaism, and how the Hasidim view and interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. You could say we were spies. We were there not to teach; rather, we were there to observe and learn.

The Hasidim know the Old Testament Scriptures, and they have a great zeal for ELOHIM, but their tradition is not the tradition of the Tzaddikim.. You yourself know both the Old and New Testament Scriptures, and according to your tradition, you deny that you have a tradition. You over and over again simply assert that you only follow the Scriptures. The Hasidim in their zeal deny that Yahushua is the Messiah. You in your zeal affirm that Yahushua is the Messiah. They cannot prove their denial, and you cannot prove your affirmation.

You asserted this to me:

"Oh I get the picture, because you're NOT one of Yah's elect people, you refuse to accept reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness from the scriptures when it's presented to you as Paul wrote to Timothy and the people of Yah above."

I anticipated your reaction, namely, that you do judge the Tzaddikim based upon what you imagine that the Holy Scriptures do say. This is why I included verse 14 and identified Messiah Yahushua as our Teacher in my last post to you. The Apostle Paul does not tell Timothy that the Holy Scriptures alone have the power to make him wise unto salvation. Rather, it is the Holy Scriptures by means of FAITH which is by Messiah of Yahushua that makes Timothy wise into salvation.

The Hasidim do not possess FAITH by Messiah of Yahushua, and neither do you. You are actually both in the same boat. Do you get the picture?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

Perhaps, EliYah, I should make you aware that the Tzaddikim studied for a number of years with a personal disciple of Menachem Mendel Schneerson, known to many as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or simply as the Rebbe.

I had great respect for this student of the Rebbe. As our studies together progressed, he informed the Tzaddikim that within Judaism that there do exist many men like yourself who have photo graphic memories and images of pictures of the Scriptures in their minds. We were informed that there do exist Rabbis who have the ability to detail every letter impacted by a nail driving down through of a rolled up scroll of the Scriptures. Such men know the Scriptures backwards and forwards, and, perhaps, far better than even you yourself.

At the very beginning of our studies together, the Tzaddikim resolved to make no mention of New Testament Scriptures. We were there simply to learn about Judaism, and how the Hasidim view and interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. You could say we were spies. We were there not to teach; rather, we were there to observe and learn.

The Hasidim know the Old Testament Scriptures, and they have a great zeal for ELOHIM, but their tradition is not the tradition of the Tzaddikim.. You yourself know both the Old and New Testament Scriptures, and according to your tradition, you deny that you have a tradition. You over and over again simply assert that you only follow the Scriptures. The Hasidim in their zeal deny that Yahushua is the Messiah. You in your zeal affirm that Yahushua is the Messiah. They cannot prove their denial, and you cannot prove your affirmation.

You asserted this to me:

"Oh I get the picture, because you're NOT one of Yah's elect people, you refuse to accept reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness from the scriptures when it's presented to you as Paul wrote to Timothy and the people of Yah above."

I anticipated your reaction, namely, that you do judge the Tzaddikim based upon what you imagine that the Holy Scriptures do say. This is why I included verse 14 and identified Messiah Yahushua as our Teacher in my last post to you. The Apostle Paul does not tell Timothy that the Holy Scriptures alone have the power to make him wise unto salvation. Rather, it is the Holy Scriptures by means of FAITH which is by Messiah of Yahushua that makes Timothy wise into salvation.

The Hasidim do not possess FAITH by Messiah of Yahushua, and neither do you. You are actually both in the same boat. Do you get the picture?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

At the very beginning of our studies together, the Tzaddikim resolved to make no mention of New Testament Scriptures. We were there simply to learn about Judaism, and how the Hasidim view and interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. You could say we were spies. We were there not to teach; rather, we were there to observe and learn
    That is only one of your problems Spying, you have heaped to yourself teachers having itchy ears as thee apostle Paul prophesied, and you should not be calling no other man Rabbi Matthew 23:8 except Messiah, and you no longer have respect for Messiah nor His written word which is sound doctrine that you will not accept.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4.

I anticipated your reaction, namely, that you do judge the Tzaddikim based upon what you imagine that the Holy Scriptures do say.
    You judge yourself with your own words, and you wrest or twist my words into your own thoughts as you do the scriptures, then you spit out your own minds interpretation of what you THINK that I'm saying.

And I will address your traditions in another post.