Thread: Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Thumbs up Messiah Yah'Shua is YHWH/Yahweh.

Let's see if the disrespectful idiot can control herself and her tongue as James wrote in James 1:26 and stay off this thread.

This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.
    James 5:7-8.

Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
    James 5:10-11.

Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH;

Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.

The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah, His coming draws nigh as James wrote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Messiah said: I and my Father are one. John 10:30

The apostle Peter/Kepha said in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost/Shavout applying Joel 2:31-32 to Messiah.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh shall be saved/delivered. Acts 2:20-21.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD/YHWH come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call.
    Joel 2:31-32

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36.

So, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus/Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember this below written by Brother James?

Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. James 5:10.

What Prophets is he talking about?

See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on, and our Brother the apostle Peter/Kepha said a similar statement too speaking of Messiah.

To him/Yah'Shua/YHWH Messiah give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. Acts 10:43.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Witness 3 The Apostle Paul.

Let's see if the disrespectful idiot can control herself and her tongue as James wrote in James 1:26 and stay off this thread.

This thread is a compilation of scriptures that will prove that Messiah is YHWH/Yahweh.

The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Messiah draweth nigh.

Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord/YHWH; that the Lord/YHWH is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

Well Who really is this coming LORD/YHWH that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.

The apostle Peter/Kepha said in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost/Shavout applying Joel 2:31-32 to Messiah.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH=Yahweh shall be saved/delivered. Acts 2:20-21.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD/YHWH come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call.

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36.

So, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus/Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah.

Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord/YHWH, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. James 5:10.

See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on, and our Brother the apostle Peter/Kepha said a similar statement too speaking of Messiah.

To him/Yah'Shua/YHWH Messiah give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. Acts 10:43.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember this text of scripture in Joel 2:32 quoted by Peter above?

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered/saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call. Joel 2:32

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered/saved.

The apostle Paul also quoted this same text of scripture in reference to Yah'Shua Messiah.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved...

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord/YHWH shall be saved.
    Romans 10:9, 13.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Thumbs up Witness 4 and 5 both John and Thomas.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered/saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD/YHWH hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD/YHWH shall call. Joel 2:32

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered/saved.

The apostle Paul also quoted this same text of scripture in reference to Yah'Shua Messiah.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved...

Here below is the testimony of both John and Thomas to this scriptural fact, and there is only ONE LORD/or Yahweh of the scriptures.

And Thomas answered and said unto him/Messiah, My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:28-29.

Do you believe that Messiah is your LORD/Yahweh and your GOD/Elohim, because John and Thomas surely did?

Another scriptural witness by John.

Here below is the testimony of both John and Thomas to this scriptural fact, and there is only ONE LORD/or Yahweh of the scriptures.

And Thomas answered and said unto him/Messiah, My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:28-29.

Do you believe that Messiah is your LORD/Yahweh and your GOD/Elohim, because John and Thomas surely did?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John wrote speaking of Messiah:And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced. John 19:37.

What scripture is John talking about?

In that day shall the LORD/YHWH=Yahweh defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God/Elohim, as the angel of the LORD/YHWH before them...

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me/YHWH=Yahweh whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
    Zechariah 12:8, 10.

Elijah.

I want to thank U for telling me how to identify the New Testament Bible verses that are quoting from the Old Testament; and for telling me how to use the online B.L.B. to identify them, but here I go, and I think this is one.

Phil.2:9-11.
    Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord/Yah, to the glory of God the Father.
    Isa.45:23-25.
    I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD/Yah have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD/Yah shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

for the thinking thinker.... not the trance like religious puppets....

*IF JESUS WAS THE OT YHWH - DID HE HAVE A MAKE OVER WHEN BORN AS A BABE AND HAVE a CHANGED NATURE?
    * WAS HE PROMOTING RE-INCARNATION
    * BUT BEST OF ALL IS THIS INQUIRY

READY
    THINKING PEOPLE?

IF JESUS WAS YHWH - THE GOD of the O.T
    ASK
    WHY THEN FOR 1500 YEARS He never was Saviour to anyone
    HMMM
    WAS HE ''PUT ON HOLD'' then re-incarnated some 400years later TO SAVE THE JEWS AND THE WORLD.
    HE WAITED 1500yrs to END SIN AND DESTRUCTION, TO FULFILL THE LAW HE GAVE, AND BE SAVIOUR TO MANKIND.
    BUT THEN
    TELL ALL HE WAS USELESS AND IMPERFECT AT GIVING THEM THE LAW...

really
    what a madman this jesus/yhwh was
    stop taking those religious stupid pills please
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Flucy idiot dousch.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    *IF JESUS WAS THE OT YHWH - DID HE HAVE A MAKE OVER WHEN BORN AS A BABE AND HAVE a CHANGED NATURE?
    * WAS HE PROMOTING RE-INCARNATION
    * BUT BEST OF ALL IS THIS INQUIRY

READY
    THINKING PEOPLE?

IF JESUS WAS YHWH - THE GOD of the O.T
    ASK
    WHY THEN FOR 1500 YEARS He never was Saviour to anyone
    HMMM
    WAS HE ''PUT ON HOLD'' then re-incarnated some 400years later TO SAVE THE JEWS AND THE WORLD.
    HE WAITED 1500yrs to END SIN AND DESTRUCTION, TO FULFILL THE LAW HE GAVE, AND BE SAVIOUR TO MANKIND.
    BUT THEN
    TELL ALL HE WAS USELESS AND IMPERFECT AT GIVING THEM THE LAW...

really
    what a madman this jesus/yhwh was
    stop taking those religious stupid pills please
    Christ never said that HE WAS USELESS AND IMPERFECT AT GIVING THEM THE LAW; U conjure up lies and distort Bible verses based on other unbelieving people's lies; and Elijah prophesied that U the idiot could not stay off this thread, and U are like a dirty dousch rag that's keeps showing up, until finally it has to thrown in the fire and burned, because it's no longer washable with bleach.

The disrespectful idiot cannot.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Thumbs up I Like Whom I Like!

Hi Peach,
    This post is to inform you concerning several circumstances which will not change. All the threads on this forum are tables in my home. EliYah has no authority to limit anyone from posting on any table/thread on which he may take a seat and start posting.

I however have that authority, and anyone to whom I may give that authority, and not only that, but I have the power to enforce any limits that I place on any thread/table here at Lo Ammi.

I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons. I like most people, and if I like you, that gives you an advantage with me. If I grow to not like you, then your days are limited on this forum.

Accordingly, your last post above is way out of line. Do not make any similar post on any table/thread on this forum again.

Thanking you in advance should you take this warning to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    This post is to inform you concerning several circumstances which will not change. All the threads on this forum are tables in my home. EliYah has no authority to limit anyone from posting on any table/thread on which he may take a seat and start posting.

I however have that authority, and anyone to whom I may give that authority, and not only that, but I have the power to enforce any limits that I place on any thread/table here at Lo Ammi.

I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons. I like most people, and if I like you, that gives you an advantage with me. If I grow to not like you, then your days are limited on this forum.

Accordingly, your last post above is way out of line. Do not make any similar post on any table/thread on this forum again.

Thanking you in advance should you take this warning to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons.
    Romans 2:11.
    For there is no respect of persons with God.
    James 2:1.
    My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
    It's no longer a secret to all that read that U don't really believe nor obey the Bible; and let everyone see if U will issue the same warning to Uer favorite attacking pet smear artist Lucy, and let everyone see if U will carry out Uer threats on her too, or will U allow her to smear everyone else including your Yahweh and your Elohim that U portend to worship and serve.

Peach.

It's no longer a secret to all that read that U don't really believe nor obey the Bible; and let everyone see if U will issue the same warning to Uer favorite attacking pet smear artist Lucy, and let everyone see if U will carry out Uer threats on her too, or will U allow her to smear everyone else including your Yahweh and your Elohim that U portend to worship and serve.
    I do admire you for standing up for the truth, the scripture, and the scripture rejecting, godless, and lawless forum dictator, he has already been rejected as being one of Yah's servants, and I think even he knows it, and now I'm really beginning to wonder IF he even ever was at all.

Here below are a few more scriptures also that he disrespects and ignores.

Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Deuteronomy 16:19.

Spying has already perverted himself.

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20.

These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. Proverbs 24:23.

And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. Ephesians 6:9.

Spying is always threatening, and shows favoritism, he even offered his favoritism to you, IF you will obey the Gentile dictator.

And to add to your quote by James/Jacob that you should have quoted also, and this one absolutely puts nails in his coffin.

But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. James 2:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+persons&t=KJV

They profess that they know Elohim; but in works they deny/contradict him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Titus 1:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...deny+him&t=KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John wrote speaking of Messiah:And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced. John 19:37.

What scripture is John talking about?

In that day shall the LORD/YHWH=Yahweh defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God/Elohim, as the angel of the LORD/YHWH before them...

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me/YHWH=Yahweh whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
    Zechariah 12:8, 10.
    Since the disobedient Gentile dictator Spying(Allen) can't control his lawless Jezebel, nor can he control her, this thread is closed again.