Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

QUESTION
    who actually is responsible to deliver, the lost captive from evil?
    the lords prayer says ''deliver us from evil''

THE LORD'S PRAYER
    Our Father who art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy name.
    Thy kingdom come.
    Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread,
    and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us,
    and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
    The Gospel of St. Matthew 6:9-13

deliver = "to set free or liberate; to release or save."
    Thus, "deliver us from evil" means we are asking to be freed or saved from evil and expecting answered results.
    so in the asking = there should be the delivering from evil

according to church theology ''' they say'' .........….In this life, we will never be free from evil doings Until we arrive in Heaven,
    if this is so The Father is not answering prayers of deliverance for the captives Jesus came to free.

can you see my point here.
    This is a simple truth many miss.,~~~~BECAUSE SATAN WAS NEVER C.U.R.E.D in heaven~~~
    THE DELIVERING HAS TO BE DONE HERE.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-08-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

So when Jesus prayed
    , “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,”
    He clarified in John 17,
    “Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.”
    the truth is a person.
    The Father delivers saints from evil by saturating us with the word,
    [Yeshua is the Word]

sanctify =
    set apart as or declare holy; consecrate.
    synonyms:
    consecrate, make holy, make sacred, bless, hallow, set apart, dedicate to God, anoint, ordain, canonize, beatify
    "a small shrine was built to sanctify the site"
    synonyms:
    approve, sanction, give the stamp of approval to, underwrite, condone, justify, vindicate, endorse, support, back, ratify, confirm, warrant, permit, allow, accredit, authorize, legitimize, legitimatize

•free from sin; purify.

“As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature
    God’s nature, or divine nature, is perfectly pure and it cannot be tempted by evil.
    We are promised that we can be partakers of the divine nature by fleeing the corruption in the world that comes through our lusts.
    As we gradually overcome our sinful human nature it is replaced by divine nature – God shares His own nature with his saints
    , having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”
    2 Peter 1:3-4.

Abba's work is to Deliver and sanctify the saints.

as declared
    DELIVERED= as a captive a saint is SET FREE FROM EVIL =liberated
    SANCTIFIED= then anointed, set apart, made holy.

this is YESHUA'S WORKMANSHIP with each saint.

now ask the serious questions

WHY ?
    DO THE PEWS DIE IN their SIN and receive their wages.?

WHY?
    were they not delivered from all their evil, and why not sanctified by being made holy.

btw
    I NEVER ACCEPT LAME DUCK EXCUSES for blantant religious stupidity and unholy religious ignorance

2000yrs we have heard this ''church religious indoctrination'' it goes like this

'' All the penalty for our sins has been paid.
    Therefore, even though we know that Christians die, we should not view the death of Christians as a punishment from God or in any way a result of a penalty due to us for our sins.
    It is true that the penalty for sin is death, but that penalty no longer applies to us—not in terms of physical death, and not in terms of spiritual death or separation from God.
    All of that has been paid for by Christ.”

Jesus came to abolish death

satan was not c.u.r.e.d by his dwelling in ''HEAVEN'' NOR even being in the presence of God. - He is not cured nor healed from his malady
    God's advice nor presence NEVER cured SATAN

Now
    ~~~most pews are indoctrinated into the lie and see no wrong here in this lying deception.
    AN OUTRIGHT MONSTER LIE is preached to the ignorant.

the sacred truth is = the church is still UNDER satan and captive to death and NOT under the Goodnews and its liberty

Ask the simple question

why do all christians still die.
    and you will not like the answer

they die because they remain under the law that creates SIN and then death follows
    why not ask Spying Ken Elijah/peach/guyguy [3 in 1 pretender] - they are law keepers but not the whole 613 laws ofcourse.

this pitiful ignorance has seeped into church doctrines dogmas rituals and teachings from a misguided group of ancient hirelings upwards too to day.
    its so pitiful to see VCTIMS preaching the goodnews.
    how can a victim claim to be victorious?
    death is a defeated problem.
    its gone.
    JESUS SAID so

OH no no no
    no no no no no
    no no THATS NOT RIGHT.!!!
    they all yell jumping up and down

well you are not much of a '''seeker of the truth''
    nor a true divinely guided
    ''bible student'
    if you have not found the answer to this quest that is so clear and '' in your face'' you really cannot miss it.
    BUT THE BLIND DO

THEY MISS THE GOODNEWS OF GOODWILL TO ALL MEN
    THE VICTIM CAPTIVE PREACH TO VICTIM CAPTIVES
    MAKING THIS WORLD FILLED WITH CAPTIVE VICTIMS. = the goat ministry /aka/the ministry for the goat herd.
    8f28c24412d7567b14361883f6538ce0.jpg
    the captives locked into a religious system that denies the power of life,

pic012.jpg
    the victim preaching so the GRAVE WINS.

obey-writtenon-hand.jpg
    the law or else

39203167_532990587133304_8065176346768179200_n.jpg
    the ministry of goats for goats..

and the goodnews is only found by the truth seekers.

oh yes there will be lots of religious screaming and hollowing

you're a liar and a Jezebel
    a heretic and a demon has your tongue
    = all these lies will pour out from those churchy mouths
    why?
    BECAUSE THE devil LIKES NONE TO ESACPE THE TRAPS AND THE WILES he set up to hold 99.9% of people aka - who are captives to his bondages - death being his final one
    oh yes the law stooges will run amok

Flucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    why do all christians still die.
    and you will not like the answer

they die because they remain under the law that creates SIN and then death follows
    why not ask Spying Ken Elijah/peach/guyguy [3 in 1 pretender] - they are law keepers but not the whole 613 laws ofcourse.

this pitiful ignorance has seeped into church doctrines dogmas rituals and teachings from a misguided group of ancient hirelings upwards too to day.
    its so pitiful to see VCTIMS preaching the goodnews.
    how can a victim claim to be victorious?
    death is a defeated problem.
    its gone.
    JESUS SAID so

OH no no no
    no no no no no
    no no THATS NOT RIGHT.!!!
    they all yell jumping up and down

well you are not much of a '''seeker of the truth''
    nor a true divinely guided
    ''bible student'
    if you have not found the answer to this quest that is so clear and '' in your face'' you really cannot miss it.
    BUT THE BLIND DO

THEY MISS THE GOODNEWS OF GOODWILL TO ALL MEN
    THE VICTIM CAPTIVE PREACH TO VICTIM CAPTIVES
    MAKING THIS WORLD FILLED WITH CAPTIVE VICTIMS. = the goat ministry /aka/the ministry for the goat herd.
    8f28c24412d7567b14361883f6538ce0.jpg
    the captives locked into a religious system that denies the power of life,

pic012.jpg
    the victim preaching so the GRAVE WINS.

obey-writtenon-hand.jpg
    the law or else

39203167_532990587133304_8065176346768179200_n.jpg
    the ministry of goats for goats..

and the goodnews is only found by the truth seekers.
    The law does not create sin; the law identifies and makes sin manifest, it's Satan the devil and people who sin, and merely claiming the law is abolished as U and many sects in Christianity have done for the past 100 years has not abolished sin either, and there are more sin in this world today thanks to those like U than anytime in history.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

you're a liar and a Jezebel
    a heretic and a demon has your tongue
    = all these lies will pour out from those churchy mouths
    why?
    BECAUSE THE devil LIKES NONE TO ESACPE THE TRAPS AND THE WILES he set up to hold 99.9% of people aka - who are captives to his bondages - death being his final one
    oh yes the law stooges will run amok
    Well Lucy,

You should ask yourself, why does my(your) "god" not do anything about the rampant sin in this world, however, you won't face up to that question though will you?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

He did

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Lucy,

You should ask yourself, why does my(your) "god" not do anything about the rampant sin in this world, however, you won't face up to that question though will you?
    2000yr ago HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE
    and thank you for noticing HE IS MY GOD = but not yours AND THAT old chump. is the real difference.

Yea right Lucy, you live in your own little deceptive bubble, because you certainly have not stopped sinning, you still practice lawlessness to divine law 1 John 3:4.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

and thank you for noticing HE IS MY GOD = but not yours AND THAT old chump. is the real difference.
    And Lucy,

Your "god" is not the Deity of the scriptures Mrs chump, because Yahweh Messiah hates lawlessness/iniquity Hebrews 1:9, and your "god" loves lawlessness/iniquity as you're always harping it.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

Listen Lucy,

Every Apostle writer of the New Testament will testify that Messiah is the Yahweh Deity of the old testament scriptures, and both Spying and Ken are well aware of this scriptural fact of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Listen Lucy,

Every Apostle writer of the New Testament will testify that Messiah is the Yahweh Deity of the old testament scriptures, and both Spying and Ken are well aware of this scriptural fact of truth.
    Here below is the testimony of both John and Thomas to this scriptural fact, and there is only ONE LORD/or Yahweh of the scriptures.

And Thomas answered and said unto him/Messiah, My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:28-29.

Do you believe that Messiah is your LORD/Yahweh and your GOD/Elohim, because John and Thomas surely did?

the victim preachers = the goat herd = go with the religious flow

a million preachers flow like Elijah/peach/guyguy
    they flow out from the ancient past till today

VICTIMS
    OF THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH stand up and preach and nothing rarely happens,
    nothing changes = nope~ they die and they think they escaped hell [ a man made up lie]

SO the same old same old stuff becomes boring as the captives remain in their invisible chains longing for divine intervention that rarely comes.
    they live
    they die
    And inbetween are trounced about all types of perils, they wished never happened.
    alas

what is wrong with these people?
    they did not believe, the king of glory to be saved freed and made alive.

'' OH YES ''they scream
    ''we do we do we do''... the fruit is....................JESUS DOES NOT HAVE VICTIMS BUT VICTORS.

john 10 v 10