Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

And Lucy,

Like Spying said to you a while back: We can see right through you Lucy.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

And Lucy,

You're heart is hardened as Paul wrote in the book of Hebrews.

Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Hebrews 3:8.

And he quoted this from the prophet Samuel.

Wherefore then do ye harden your hearts, as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? when he had wrought wonderfully among them, did they not let the people go, and they departed? 1 Samuel 6:6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...r+hearts&t=KJV

Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. Hebrews 4:7.

He quoted this from Psalms.

And as David also said: For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Psalms 95:7.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...is+voice&t=KJV
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

A foolish uneducated religious zealots

Doesnt have the LIFE giving spirit if he did he would
    never physically die
    So he remains a mark missing sinner a verse quoter without true knowledge
    Unclean bible reader only
    Why do you die a sinner mark misser?

Splutter slutter i dont know really Lucy
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Doesnt have the LIFE giving spirit if he did he would
    never physically die
    So he remains a mark missing sinner a verse quoter without true knowledge
    Unclean bible reader only
    Why do you die a sinner mark misser?
    Well Lucy, you do not have His Holy Spirit at all.

And, I'm not dead yet, and as Peach said of you, you are a lawless mark missing divine law breaker 1 John 3:4.

And Lucy,

As Spying said of you:
    So, Lucy, you cannot defeat the Matrix quoters of the Scriptures by ignoring information like the above. In the end, your telling is defeated, and you must turn tail and run from them.

And Lucy,

You simply cannot stop posting your unclean religious internet matrix lovers, they are filthy and as unclean as you are dear.

How would a dead man know anything about the LIVING

religious nutters know nothing of the living ekkkesia

So WHY hasnt the Divine Father ABBA delivered you from all evil mark missing ?
    Can you explain it
    What
    Why you have not yet been delivered from your uncleanness called the law of sin and death
    You have been proven not worthy to escape
    Image your prayer life failed to eradicate your sins
    Imagine your bible study failed to eradicate your sins
    Imagine your “””i keep the commandments and observe the sabbath correctly”” failed to eradicate your sins
    Imagine all those spiritual retards you fellowship with will attend your funeral and none will ever wonder why Father did not deliver them from their sin
    The unthinking religious mind is a curse

religious nutters know nothing of the living ekkkesia

So WHY hasnt the Divine Father ABBA delivered you from all evil mark missing ?
    Can you explain it
    What
    Why you have not yet been delivered from your uncleanness called the law of sin and death
    You have been proven not worthy to escape
    Image your prayer life failed to eradicate tour sins
    Imagine your bible study failed to eradicate your sins
    Imagine your “””i keep the commandments and observe the sabbath correctly”” failed to eradicate your sins
    Imagine all those spiritual retards you fellowship with will attend your funeral and none will ever wonder why Father did not deliver them from their sin
    The unthinking religious mind is a curse
    Well Lucy,

The true Heavenly Father Yah has delivered me, and your "god and father" John 8:44 is as naked and unclean as you are.

Smile

And Lucy,

Which one of your unclean posters there is posting under your name?

no one is interested in your verse quotes Elijah

as they all lead to the grave and none are saved, nor sanctified, nor redeemed but D.I.E. I.N. T.H.E.I.R. S.I.NS
    THE JEWS
    THE MUSLIMS
    THE CHRISTIANS
    ALL CLAIM TO have their truth AND STILL DIE IN SIN= its called 'PÉ'RÍ'S'HI'N'G!
    the holy book believers perish from sin - the book IS not that good to solve their sin problems.....

NOT ONE BIBLE VERSE WILL STOP THE ACTION OF PERISHING to the gasping dying pew person as DEATH IS NEVER HALTED FROM A BIBLE VERSE QUOTE

THESE 3 unholy books have caused more wars racism and hatred than any other religious works - satan''s toys = holy books.

ELIJAH IS A STUBLED MAN THE BIBLE IS HIS SAVIOUR AND YHWH HIS GOD.
    he doesn't know why ABBA NEVER DELIVERED HIM FROM HIS SINS,
    WHY JESUS GAVE THE THUMBS DOWN AS HE LAY PERISHING.
    sorry Elijah old man, you were not good enough to remain THE LIVING
    AS I AM THE GOD OF THE LIVING.

WELL its all too late,
    poor Elijah ;like millions of the cursed religious people ., is not worthy of life and to be made into THE IMAGE OF CHRIST LIFE HERE AND NOW

if ABBA DID NOT DELIVER YOU FROM SIN - NO ONE ELSE CAN
    YOUR UNINTELLIGENT VERSE QUOTING WILL NOT STOP AND HALT DEATH AND NOTHING WILL EVER FLEE FROM YOU AS YOU HAVE BECOME A MAGNET FOR ALL EVIL PLUS bearing a life of very rotten fruits.

I put you on the hot set Elijah for you are the very ghastly representive of the Christian, from the bible belt [a loathsome hypocrite the very people Jesus loathed]
    YOU FAILED THE GOODNEWS and GOODWILL tests of the gospel ministry and message
    YOU HAVE NO IDEAS why you were not delivered from all evil [ as per the Lords prayer]
    the truth is YOU DIE FROM SIN AND DEATH doesn't flee at the sound of your voice

THE BIBLE
    THE TRADITIONS OF MEN
    THE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES HAVE MADE YOU A SPIRITUAL FAILURE.

WARNING DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT
    PRODUCT RECALL DUE TO FAILURE = THE HYPOCRITICAL PEWS FAILED the living temple tests -= delete their product

he did?????? then i celebrate hurrah hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

Like Spying said to you a while back: We can see right through you Lucy.
    the divine transparency is indeed needed = thank you!!!!

the transparent donts….
    hmmm
    dont hide behind sox puppets
    don't preach your righteousness to others when your testimony is one of strife and destroying others lives.
    don't tell others how to live when your own life is a cess pool of woes AND CURSED OF
    poverty,
    loss,
    want,
    debt,
    many grievances against you,
    divorced,
    overweight,
    crippled and out of work
    preying upon others with wrong information from a corrupted work
    return please to the HOSPICE OF THE DYING, and consider partaking of a spiritual RE HAB

The conjuring up witch.

the divine transparency is indeed needed = thank you!!!!

the transparent donts….
    hmmm
    dont hide behind sox puppets
    don't preach your righteousness to others when your testimony is one of strife and destroying others lives.
    don't tell others how to live when your own life is a cess pool of woes AND CURSED OF
    poverty,
    loss,
    want,
    debt,
    many grievances against you,
    divorced,
    overweight,
    crippled and out of work
    preying upon others with wrong information from a corrupted work
    return please to the HOSPICE OF THE DYING, and consider partaking of a spiritual RE HAB
    The conjuring up witch never ceases from conjuring up lies and trafficking in them; after all U have been taught by your master and father of lies the devil, and if U think that U are not perishing or slowly nasting away U better look at your picture U posted on here again. http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/attachm...5&d=1540446014
    Last edited by Peach; 11-11-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.