Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

You're a part of the unbelieving goat herd Lucy.

Here below is the testimony of both John and Thomas to this scriptural fact, and there is only ONE LORD/or Yahweh of the scriptures.

And Thomas answered and said unto him/Messiah, My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:28-29.

Do you believe that Messiah is your LORD/Yahweh and your GOD/Elohim, because John and Thomas surely did?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Thumbs up Elijah that is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Here below is the testimony of both John and Thomas to this scriptural fact, and there is only ONE LORD/or Yahweh of the scriptures.

And Thomas answered and said unto him/Messiah, My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:28-29.

Do you believe that Messiah is your LORD/Yahweh and your GOD/Elohim, because John and Thomas surely did?
    I have read this hundreds of times; and I never realized this verse truly does say this. Amazing!
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Jesus never makes victims

all the goat herd live like Elijah and co
    they live their lives as cursed victims
    sickness
    poverty
    debt etc etc
    millions of fearful things surround them as a shroud of misery waiting to happen.

THE HOSPICE FOR THE DYING
    the church is filled with the dying the miserable the wretched = Jesus said.
    no one can stop them from dying from their sin.

WHY WHY WHY?
    well the sad truth is the goat herd ministry is the broadway that leads to destruction,
    the church destroys people
    the victim preachers speak out verses from the bible, but it does them no good the chains remain and bondages increase.
    the same sickening things happen to the churched and the lost

VICTIMS = REMAIN VICTIMS

WHY WHY WHY?
    because john 10 v 10 is not a reality in their lives.
    WHY WHY WHY?
    because they refused the Christ power of life.
    they are all ANTI CHRIST.
    anti life to be fully lived in here.

THEY HAVE NEVER MET THE PRINCE OF LIFE but a counterfeit they adore and so victims remain victims tossed to and from in their own private hell they cannot escape from
    the majority of the religious goat herd live and be like Elijah = and no one would wish to walk in their shoes.

Elijah and Co = will lead you to your grave
    = its not really very nice to die.....
    it is a very upsetting unhappy thing.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

You're the anti-christ Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    sickness
    poverty
    debt etc etc
    millions of fearful things surround them as a shroud of misery waiting to happen.

WHY WHY WHY?
    well the sad truth is the goat herd ministry is the broadway that leads to destruction,
    the victim preachers speak out verses from the bible, but it does them no good the chains remain and bondages increase.

VICTIMS = REMAIN VICTIMS

WHY WHY WHY?
    WHY WHY WHY?

THEY HAVE NEVER MET THE PRINCE OF LIFE but a counterfeit they adore and so victims remain victims tossed to and from in their own private hell they cannot escape from
    the majority of the religious goat herd live and be like Elijah = and no one would wish to walk in their shoes.
    You really mean you don't you Lucy, and that is why you're always putting down those like me, because you have an inferiority problem and it makes you feel better.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

sickness
    poverty
    debt etc etc

WHY WHY WHY?

VICTIMS = REMAIN VICTIMS

WHY WHY WHY?
    WHY WHY WHY?

Elijah and Co = will lead you to your grave
    = its not really very nice to die.....
    it is a very upsetting unhappy thing.
    U are a Narcicist Oligark; and U are utterly morally bankrupt.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Also Lucy,

You're already the dead that buries the dead with flowers, because you do not believe Yahweh Messiah the ONLY Son of YAH the Father.

the anti christ anti LIFE hover around like

RELIGIOUS VULTURES = RELIGIOUS BIRDS OF PREY
    the preying
    LOOKING TO MAKE MORE VICTIMS as they themselves remain preaching victims.
    the RELIGIOUS VULTURE HATES JESUS JOHN 10 V 10 - and forever seeks to bring you back under the chains of the law.

their lives have the fruits of misery and wretchedness as they oppose all Jesus ministry and mission of LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES
    beware of the PREYERS.

You are antichrist Lucy.

RELIGIOUS VULTURES = RELIGIOUS BIRDS OF PREY
    the preying
    LOOKING TO MAKE MORE VICTIMS as they themselves remain preaching victims.
    the RELIGIOUS VULTURE HATES JESUS JOHN 10 V 10 - and forever seeks to bring you back under the chains of the law.

their lives have the fruits of misery and wretchedness as they oppose all Jesus ministry and mission of LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES
    beware of the PREYERS.
    Lucy,

Who is a liar but he/she that denieth/contradicts that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth/contradicts the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22.

And Lucy, you're always contradicting Messiah's spoken words, and you're always contradicting His Apostles written words, and you're fruit of doing so identifies you.

As Messiah Yahweh said: by their/her fruits ye shall know them/her

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

Lucy,

Have you never noticed this by Spying.
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Spying: Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thomas: My Lord/Yahweh and my God/Elohim.

And Spying should put John 20:28-29 by his words, because Spying does believe.

WORSHIPPING a god OF YESTERDAY = the religious PREYERS

just like the muslims and the jews…. the yesterday god, is adored

JESUS IS THE FATHER OF OUR TODAY and NOW
    - HE DEALS with everything IN our lives, HE DOESNT LIKE and refuses to allow us to remain VICTIMS
    He fixes us up
    MATH 11 V 28 29 30
    AS WE CANNOT FIX OURSELVES.

the yesterday gods never allow you to escape your own sins lusts and evil thinking.... they never give you the NEW LLIBERTY OF THE GOODWILL OF ABBA father...
    no no no
    you MUST REMAIN CHAINED into his religious laws of an eye for an eye
    caged like a PET
    YHWH's PET in a cage of death.

7e52b15078034f30b0200356ae596f47.jpg
    yhwh religious puppet a deadly vulture set to prey upon the sincere unsuspecting souls
    then bringing them into more bondages and curses.... as death makes victims

THEN there is the goodnews that sets people free HERE AND NOW...…………. hurrah hurrah
    23548063_10208582885809815_645241614_n.jpg

Spoken like Jezebel.

just like the muslims and the jews…. the yesterday god, is adored

JESUS IS THE FATHER OF OUR TODAY and NOW
    - HE DEALS with everything IN our lives, HE DOESNT LIKE and refuses to allow us to remain VICTIMS
    He fixes us up
    MATH 11 V 28 29 30
    AS WE CANNOT FIX OURSELVES.

the yesterday gods never allow you to escape your own sins lusts and evil thinking.... they never give you the NEW LLIBERTY OF THE GOODWILL OF ABBA father...
    no no no
    you MUST REMAIN CHAINED into his religious laws of an eye for an eye and caged like a PET...YHWH's PET in a cage of death.

7e52b15078034f30b0200356ae596f47.jpg
    yhwh religious puppet a deadly vulture set to prey upon the sincere unsuspecting souls...… being them into more bondages and curses.... as death makes victims

23548063_10208582885809815_645241614_n.jpg
    Lucy, your false lawless jesus is as prophesied by the true scriptural Messiah Yahweh that would be in the last days, and you refuse to believe His words and obey Him.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets/teachers, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24; Mark 13:22.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+Christs&t=KJV

lawless Jesus YES INDEED....

LAWLESS NICODEMUS -YES INDEED
    Jesus changed their laws 6 times and broke the sabbath.
    LAWLESS Jesus STOPPED the animal sacrifices
    LAWLESS Jesus REFUSED to stone the woman
    LAWLESS Jesus came to SET THE CAPTIVES FREE from their cages.

Jesus did not begin a new religion NO
    Jesus began a new way of living here NOT AS A VICTIM AND CURSED but as HE LIVED = IN MIRACLE NEW LIFE POWER.

THE GOATS and their herd hate this GOODNEWS...

the foolish never ask the questions
    IF JESUS HAD BEEN LIKE THE RELIGIOUS''THEM'' AND THEIR GOD HE WOULD HAVE FITTED IN...
    THEY HATED HIM
    TRIED TO KILL HIM 11 TIMES

ask why?
    BECAUSE ALL THINGS BEGAN ANEW WITH HIM
    ALL NEW BELIEFS CAME INTO BEING
    EVERYTHING BEGAN anew

Smile

LAWLESS NICODEMUS -YES INDEED
    Jesus changed their laws 6 times and broke the sabbath.
    LAWLESS Jesus STOPPED the animal sacrifices
    LAWLESS Jesus REFUSED to stone the woman
    LAWLESS Jesus came to SET THE CAPTIVES FREE from their cages.

Jesus did not begin a new religion NO
    Jesus began a new way of living here NOT AS A VICTIM AND CURSED but as HE LIVED = IN MIRACLE NEW LIFE POWER.

THE GOATS and the herd hates this GOODNEWS...
    Lucy,

Messiah broke the Pharisees traditional added laws, that they added to the Sabbath day, and sin is the transgression of the divine law 1 John 3:4, so Messiah had NO SIN, and John writes this, therefore He never broke the divine law of Elohim.

Jesus NEVER BROKE THE LAW..................

OF LIFE.

INFACT it would have been impossible to keep 613 laws of Moses and be observed doing so.
    consider
    no one had a note book or tape recorded or a detective watching Jesus daily walk to see if he observing 613 laws ''he had to obey '' or else DIE.

Jesus did not obey the laws of Moses [as a whole UNIT ]
    it is even recorded a few times HE BROKE THE SABBATH - A STONING OFFENCE BY YHWH ORDERS... so it is a lie to say he kept the whole law of Moses.
    BUT
    HE DID KEEP THE LAW OF LIFE and never once crossed the line into the law of sin and death

this is why WHEN HE SPOKE DEATH FLED FROM HIS PRESENCE - IF YOU HAVE HIM = DEATH WILL FLEE FROM YOU too
    IF YOU WALK IN THE GOAT MINISTRY AS ELIJAH AND CO DO... go make a will

Smile

Also Lucy,

You certainly have not been freed from your sins or lawlessness Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4, and you're teaching fruits testify to your face, and you're teaching fruits identify your lawless fruits.