Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Also Lucy,

You certainly have not been freed from your sins or lawlessness Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4, and you're teaching fruits testify to your face, and you're teaching fruits identify your lawless fruits.
    And Lucy,

Yahweh Messiah never changed His own law that He gave to Moses.

Yahweh Messiah said: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity/LAWLESSNESS. Matthew 7:23.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity/LAWLESSNESS; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:9.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

victims remain in the goat ministry as a self fulfilled ministry for goats

pit is very revealing Elijah/peach/guy guy - you have been revealed as associated with goats
    3 strikes and your out
    pictures prove it all
    sox poster ''peach'' named after your goat [ a stranger to you???? really]
    your pet goat named ''' peach''
    a PET locked in pen in your garden

2 witnesses and photos to a goat ministry
    - a lying chained up ministry that is penned into the law of Moses so death rules their roosts

there is no difference from you to your pet goat Elijah as both are not free but fenced in
    the pet looked in
    and Elijah locked into death.
    how are you going to cleansed from your sin in ''heaven'' for you DIED because of your sin
    remember satan was never cleansed = so how are you to be cleansed after you have been proclaimed a DEAD SINNER AND RECEIVED THE PAY OUT FOR YOUR SIN
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    it is very revealing Elijah/peach/guy guy - you have been revealed as associated with goats
    3 strikes and your out
    pictures prove it all
    sox poster ''peach'' named after your goat [ a stranger to you???? really]
    your pet goat named ''' peach''
    a PET locked in pen in your garden

2 witnesses and photos to a goat ministry
    - a lying chained up ministry that is penned into the law of Moses so death rules their roosts

there is no difference from you to your per goat Elijah as both are not free but fenced in
    Well Lucy,

You can lie and false accuse like the very character of your father the devil John 8:44, however, it won't change the fact that your lawless/iniquity character fruits which you're teaching proves whom you serve, and therefore your lawless false jesus is the devil.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

how does it feel to be really stupid

and a NON THINKER.
    YOU ARE TRAPPED ELIJAH in the system of religious stupidity

THE TRUTH
    nothing will cleanse you from your sin in heaven after you are dead
    you died because of your sins
    why?
    you are employed by sin and retired [ die] and then received your wages as a pension for your sinning life here

how does it fell to be so dumb so stupid and so religiously ignorant.
    you cannot even THINK CORRECT TO SAVE YOUR MISERABLE SOUL

NAKED
    WRETCHED
    MISERABLE
    BLIND = PEOPLE like Elijah and co = Jesus said so

Smile You really mean you don't you Lucy.

and a NON THINKER.
    YOU ARE TRAPPED ELIJAH in the system of religious stupidity

THE TRUTH
    nothing will cleanse you from your sin in heaven after you are dead
    you died because of your sins
    why?
    you are employed by sin and retired [ die] and then received your wages as a pension for your sinning life here

how does it fell to be so dumb so stupid and so religiously ignorant.
    you cannot even THINK CORRECT TO SAVE YOUR MISERABLE SOUL

NAKED
    WRETCHED
    MISERABLE
    BLIND = PEOPLE like Elijah and co = Jesus said so
    Well Lucy,

Yahweh Messiah has saved my soul, and you have rejected the truth of the scriptures, so it is really you who are dumb and stupid, the scriptures call you a fool.

Smile Another posting under Lucy's name.

Ahh, did another lawless sinner take over posting under your name again Lucy.

Smile Good night Jezebel...

Good night Jezebel, be sure to say hi to Ahab.

JESUS called the church of elijah and co = the dead system

of the goat herds mentality
    the victims
    wretched
    naked
    blind
    miserable

and in this state trapped in their religiousity pens into the churched systems of captivity they remain
    they are the unclean
    now HOW WILL THEY BE CLEANSED FROM SIN AND NOT DIE FROM SIN
    IT SURE AINT WHEN THEY DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN as SATAN WAS NEVER CLEANSED IN HEAVEN
    the proof
    THE MUSLIM AND THE CHRISTIAN SIT SIDE BY SIDE = loving their captivity and visiting the funeral homes?

poor Elijah doesn't know The answers but as a true goat-minister, leads the non thinking masses into the pit
    why so?
    BECAUSE THE POOR self declared SINNER preaches out from a corrupted work, with dual meanings and hundreds of contradictions. and makes no sense as all still die IN sin.

time to TURN BRAIN ON
    TIME TO CONTEMPLATE THE religious pigswill you belong to and do something about it

Cool Jezebel fabricating lies again..

of the goat herds mentality
    the victims
    wretched
    naked
    blind
    miserable

and in this state trapped in their religiousity pens into the churched systems of captivity they remain
    they are the unclean
    now HOW WILL THEY BE CLEANSED FROM SIN AND NOT DIE FROM SIN
    IT SURE AINT WHEN THEY DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN as SATAN WAS NEVER CLEANSED IN HEAVEN
    the proof
    THE MUSLIM AND THE CHRISTIAN SIT SIDE BY SIDE = loving their captivity and visiting the funeral homes?

poor Elijah doesn't know The answers but as a true goat-minister, leads the non thinking masses into the pit
    why so?
    BECAUSE THE POOR self declared SINNER preaches out from a corrupted work, with dual meanings and hundreds of contradictions. and makes no sense as all still die IN sin.

time to TURN BRAIN ON
    TIME TO CONTEMPLATE THE religious pigswill you belong to and do something about it
    Lucy, your the one that is poor, blind and naked, and you claim that you have need of nothing.

Also: Where did the true Yahweh Messiah ever say, that believing and obeying the scriptures is a dead system, or that the scriptures is a corrupted work?

he demonstrated this = by erasing the system in 70ad

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, your the one that is poor, blind and naked, and you claim that you have need of nothing.

Also: Where did the true Yahweh Messiah ever say, that believing and obeying the scriptures is a dead system, or that the scriptures is a corrupted work?
    YHWH had 40 yrs probation from the cross to 70ad THE HAMMER FELL the whole system wiped off the face of the earth not a soul remained nor its rituals
    nothing was left just as Jesus predicted.
    the ''so called scriptures'' were written before 70ad in the probation period with the exception of Revelation but even this is suspect. [ according to most bible experts]

70AD was the death knell for YHWH =his monsterious ways and laws. = ALL DEAD = defeated by the cross

THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE AS THE NEW BEGINNING AND THE NEW COVENANT AND THE FORMING OF THE NEW CREATURE IS NOW THE TRUE MODEL.

BTW
    the most expert of all bible scholars know and admit the whole bible is corrupted and full of man's ways and ideas.
    you are a product of this corruption with the fruits to prove it
    a messed up mind
    a messed up life
    and
    messed up children

Spying has the same messed up life as you
    Ken has messed up other peoples lives [ like out of a horror movie]
    wow
    now for the big picture.....
    what a load of...……………….. religious cankers

Question More of Jezebel's fabricated lies.

YHWH had 40 yrs probation from the cross to 70ad THE HAMMER FELL the whole system wiped off the face of the earth not a soul remained nor its rituals
    nothing was left just as Jesus predicted.
    the ''so called scriptures'' were written before 70ad in the probation period with the exception of Revelation but even this is suspect. [ according to most bible experts]

70AD was the death knell for YHWH =his monsterIous ways and laws. = ALL DEAD

THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE AS THE NEW BEGINNING AND THE NEW COVENANT AND THE FORMING OF THE NEW CREATURE IS NOW THE TRUE MODEL.
    Lucy,

You did not show us where Messiah said, Where did the true Yahweh Messiah ever say, that believing and obeying the scriptures is a dead system, or that the scriptures is a corrupted work?

You see Lucy, your own words ABOUT the New Testament aint worth spit, and your words have no authority, and certainly not over the words of Messiah and His Apostles.

PS: Lucy the only covenant you have is with the Popes of Rome, and they own you legally lock, stock, and barrel.

the divinely inspired THINKING PERSON learns

a god and his imperfect USELESS LAWS = has been TOTALLY trashed and finished in 70ad.... means KAPUT.
    NO MORE OF IT
    the end of that sorry sad story with its silly jealous needy imperfect god and his ridiculous satan laws

goodbye good riddance
    the goat herds need to start thinking for themselves and not lean on the hireling victim preachers to tell them how to think,
    the ravings of the messed up mind of Elijah bears the fruits of a satanic worshipper.
    he thrives upon all its evil and sees nothing wrong with burning people alive as a sacrife nor slaying millions from a god in a temper tanty nor of slavery and racism = all perfect in his very ugly religious mans eyes.
    a sinner giving advice on the truth

[don't laugh out loud you will wake the children]

You mean the blind, ignorant and dumb like yourself.

a god and his imperfect USELESS LAWS = has been TOTALLY trashed and finished in 70ad.... means KAPUT.
    NO MORE OF IT
    the end of that sorry sad story with its silly jealous needy imperfect god and his ridiculous satan laws

goodbye good riddance
    the goat herds need to start thinking for themselves and not lean on the hireling victim preachers to tell them how to think,
    Yahweh Messiah Himself tells me how to think, and it's only those who love and obey Him that has right to the Tree of Life, and not the dumb, blind, and naked Jezebels who make up their own laws to live by.

That jesus that talks to the divided religious houses

Yes indeed
    All claim to hear this ''jesus'' so does Benny Hinns
    Old benny claims he met'' jesus'' in some desert just like saul who changed his name to Paul
    ofcourse
    the crowd went wild as he waves his magic white coat all over the stooges and they fall down
    Yet all die from their sin

What a wasted life
    like yours really

A life of a penned in victim
    An anti christ life no one would have
    Who would want Elijahs life?

Even your 1st wife didn’t
    Why didnt this talking 'jesus' tell you how to love and please your former wife?
    you were so loveless she went a whoring. [according to you]
    BTW
    Why does this ''jesus'' allow you to be up very late chatting and abusing a woman [ME] when you should be in bed sleeping
    Why aren’t you in bed pleasing this other wife?
    the fact is...
    You stay up late to Abuse the truth in my posts

perhaps you can ask this''jesus'' why being in bed with your wife is not that attractive for you and that you would rather chat up me with your defiled uneducated unholy and unhealth views that make victims and dead people DEADER
    hmm BTW I need to add
    [this is my husbands discernments.]

ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ELIJAH how it really is...

living now in the life of the Spirit
    HE IS THE SAINTS WORKMAN~~~~ the saints are in the process of dying daily to making wrong choices and allowing the devil to murder them
    Jesus NEVER READ THE NEW TESTAMENT
    - NOT A PAGE
    - NOR DID HE WRITE IT
    = NOT A WORD

so what you are receiving is other peoples information, that is very messed up, and full of contradictions that is why there are 30000+ division churches = no one gets it right.
    30000+ messed up churches from a messed up unholy new testament that is not even in chronological order..
    the diligent student eventually finds is that the Bible is not a book of strict chronology. All sixty-six books of the Bible are not arranged in the order
    THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET THE ORDER RIGHT.
    the Holy spirit is not a god of DISORDER and the bible is disordered.

CLUE

THE BIBLE IS YESTERDAYS NEWPAPER ancient and not relevant for today's living
    THIS IS WHY JESUS talks to HIS CHURCH =T.O.D.A.Y
    HIS HEALS THEM from their problems for TODAY
    math 11 v 28 29 30
    if you hear My voice
    today is now and now leads into forever because forever is always NOW AND TODAY.

none of the BBL is relevant as it did nor ''work on the late dead Mrs Brown nor the dead brother Roger'' nor the 2000 church attendees who die each 12 mins.
    both died in sin.
    the churched dead in sin

where did they go wrong like you are wrong Elijah?
    Jesus TOLD MARTHA WHERE SHE WAS GOING WRONG.
    HE did not tell you nor the late Browns.
    they were not worthy of the truth person.

you don't hear from Jesus Elijah = that Is a NEGATIVE NO, because if you did, you would never retain a foul dirty mouth for starters.
    nor sit up well into the night to post evil reports to a woman you don't know, nor now anything about her life - the divine kind that is.
    you remain a trumpet for evil to broadcast your herd like goat mentality,.