Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: dont be afraid to ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS,

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Flucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    living now in the life of the Spirit
    HE IS THE SAINTS WORKMAN~~~~ the saints are in the process of dying daily to making wrong choices and allowing the devil to murder them
    Jesus NEVER READ THE NEW TESTAMENT
    - NOT A PAGE
    - NOR DID HE WRITE IT
    = NOT A WORD


    so what you are receiving is other peoples information, that is very messed up, and full of contradictions that is why there are 30000+ division churches = no one gets it right.
    30000+ messed up churches from a messed up unholy new testament that is not even in chronological order..
    the diligent student eventually finds is that the Bible is not a book of strict chronology. All sixty-six books of the Bible are not arranged in the order
    THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET THE ORDER RIGHT.
    the Holy spirit is not a god of DISORDER and the bible is disordered.

    CLUE

    THE BIBLE IS YESTERDAYS NEWPAPER ancient and not relevant for today's living
    THIS IS WHY JESUS talks to HIS CHURCH =T.O.D.A.Y
    HIS HEALS THEM from their problems for TODAY
    math 11 v 28 29 30
    if you hear My voice
    today is now and now leads into forever because forever is always NOW AND TODAY.

    none of the BBL is relevant as it did nor ''work on the late dead Mrs Brown nor the dead brother Roger'' nor the 2000 church attendees who die each 12 mins.
    both died in sin.
    the churched dead in sin

    where did they go wrong like you are wrong Elijah?
    Jesus TOLD MARTHA WHERE SHE WAS GOING WRONG.
    HE did not tell you nor the late Browns.
    they were not worthy of the truth person.

    you don't hear from Jesus Elijah = that Is a NEGATIVE NO, because if you did, you would never retain a foul dirty mouth for starters.
    nor sit up well into the night to post evil reports to a woman you don't know, nor now anything about her life - the divine kind that is.
    you remain a trumpet for evil to broadcast your herd like goat mentality,.
    II Tim.3:5-16.
    And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

    All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

    That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
    No person can have perpetual life and salvation apart from listening to and doing the Bible; and that is why U are LOST, U have no true lasting fruit, and a goat tare running around pretending to be a sheep and the wheat that will be burned.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    living now in the life of the Spirit
    HE IS THE SAINTS WORKMAN~~~~ the saints are in the process of dying daily to making wrong choices and allowing the devil to murder them
    Jesus NEVER READ THE NEW TESTAMENT
    - NOT A PAGE
    - NOR DID HE WRITE IT
    = NOT A WORD


    so what you are receiving is other peoples information, that is very messed up, and full of contradictions that is why there are 30000+ division churches = no one gets it right.
    30000+ messed up churches from a messed up unholy new testament that is not even in chronological order..
    the diligent student eventually finds is that the Bible is not a book of strict chronology. All sixty-six books of the Bible are not arranged in the order
    THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET THE ORDER RIGHT.
    the Holy spirit is not a god of DISORDER and the bible is disordered.

    CLUE

    THE BIBLE IS YESTERDAYS NEWPAPER ancient and not relevant for today's living
    THIS IS WHY JESUS talks to HIS CHURCH =T.O.D.A.Y
    HIS HEALS THEM from their problems for TODAY
    math 11 v 28 29 30
    if you hear My voice
    today is now and now leads into forever because forever is always NOW AND TODAY.

    none of the BBL is relevant as it did nor ''work on the late dead Mrs Brown nor the dead brother Roger'' nor the 2000 church attendees who die each 12 mins.
    both died in sin.
    the churched dead in sin

    where did they go wrong like you are wrong Elijah?
    Jesus TOLD MARTHA WHERE SHE WAS GOING WRONG.
    HE did not tell you nor the late Browns.
    they were not worthy of the truth person.

    you don't hear from Jesus Elijah = that Is a NEGATIVE NO, because if you did, you would never retain a foul dirty mouth for starters.
    nor sit up well into the night to post evil reports to a woman you don't know, nor now anything about her life - the divine kind that is.
    you remain a trumpet for evil to broadcast your herd like goat mentality,.
    Lucy,

    Most all of the New Testament is quoted from the Old Testament scriptures, and it surely was Yahweh Messiah and His Holy Spirit that wrote the scriptures, and Messiah quoted from the Holy Scriptures many times, spoke YHWH'S name many times, and here below is only a couple of examples of Him doing so.

    Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's/YAHWEH'S doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:10; Luke 20:17.

    Did ye never read in the scriptures, which scriptures?

    The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD'S/YHWH'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. Psalms 118:22-23.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...orner%2E&t=KJV

    And there was delivered unto him/Yeshua Yahweh the book of the prophet Esaias/Isaiah.

    And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord/YHWH is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord/YHWH. Luke 4:17-19.

    the book of the prophet Esaias/Isaiah., where in the prophet Isaiah?

    The Spirit of the Lord GOD/YHWH is upon me; because the LORD/YHWH hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD/YHWH, and the day of vengeance of our God/Elohim; to comfort all that mourn; Isaiah 61:1-2.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+upon+me&t=KJV

    So Lucy, you can speak your nonsense all you want, and Peach is correct, there is NO salvation apart from the scriptures, because someone has to read and keep them before they can speak them, and Yahweh Messiah spoke well of the devil and his tare goats like you who try to take the word of Yah out of people's hearts and minds so they cannot be saved. Matthew 13:19; Mark 4:14-15; Luke 8:11-12.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Like your father John 8:44.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    Most all of the New Testament is quoted from the Old Testament scriptures, and it surely was Yahweh Messiah and His Holy Spirit that wrote the scriptures, and Messiah quoted from the Holy Scriptures many times, spoke YHWH'S name many times, and here below is only a couple of examples of Him doing so.

    Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's/YAHWEH'S doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:10; Luke 20:17.

    Did ye never read in the scriptures, which scriptures?

    The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD'S/YHWH'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. Psalms 118:22-23.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...orner%2E&t=KJV

    And there was delivered unto him/Yeshua Yahweh the book of the prophet Esaias/Isaiah.

    And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord/YHWH is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord/YHWH. Luke 4:17-19.

    the book of the prophet Esaias/Isaiah., where in the prophet Isaiah?

    The Spirit of the Lord GOD/YHWH is upon me; because the LORD/YHWH hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD/YHWH, and the day of vengeance of our God/Elohim; to comfort all that mourn; Isaiah 61:1-2.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+upon+me&t=KJV

    So Lucy, you can speak your nonsense all you want, and Peach is correct, there is NO salvation apart from the scriptures, because someone has to read and keep them before they can speak them, and Yahweh Messiah spoke well of the devil and his tare goats like you who try to take the word of Yah out of people's hearts and minds so they cannot be saved. Matthew 13:19; Mark 4:14-15; Luke 8:11-12.
    So Lucy,

    You're murdering people every day by advocating taking the written word of Yah the scriptures out of their hearts and minds, you advocate murder exactly like your father the devil John 8:44, because he too was/and is a murderer.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    the true PRESENCE OF JESUS SHOULD BE INSIDE THEIR LIVES

    THEY SHOULD HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IN THEIR DAILY LIVES NOT FROM A BOOK
    that is why they remain dead religiously dead

    from words Jesus never wrote and most likely never said..... because IF THE BOOK WAS THE REAL TRUTH - THE PEWS WOULD LIVE and they fail the LIVING TESTS
    and remain unclean as you are unclean.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THEY SHOULD HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IN THEIR DAILY LIVES NOT FROM A BOOK
    that is why they remain dead religiously dead

    from words Jesus never wrote and most likely never said..... because IF THE BOOK WAS THE REAL TRUTH - THE PEWS WOULD LIVE and they fail the LIVING TESTS
    and remain unclean as you are unclean.
    Lucy,

    That's your big problem, as Peach said, you are in unbelief of the scriptures, and especially Yahweh Messiah and His apostles written words, and so you remain unclean and still in your sins.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    That's your big problem, as Peach said, you are in unbelief of the scriptures, and especially Yahweh Messiah and His apostles written words, and so you remain unclean and still in your sins.
    Also Lucy,

    Yahweh Messiah said: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. John 15:3.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...re+clean&t=KJV

    As Paul said: That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, Ephesians 5:26.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+word&t=KJV

    So Lucy, you're like a filthy rag, because you have thrown out the word that cleanses you.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Thumbs up Elijah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Also Lucy,

    Yahweh Messiah said: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. John 15:3.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...re+clean&t=KJV

    As Paul said: That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, Ephesians 5:26.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+word&t=KJV

    So Lucy, you're like a filthy rag, because you have thrown out the word that cleanses you.
    Dog gone how U can quote those very texts of the Bible; and even give the link so everyone can read it for themselves.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    death is uncleanness

    so if those verses were true THE PEWS WOULD NOT DIE IN SIN,

    THE TRUTH IS SIN KILLS
    THE TRUTH IS NOTHING YOU OR THE CHURCH DOES STOPS YOU DYING FROM SIN
    YOU HAVE NO ANSWER FOR YOUR SIN AND DEATH ARE YOUR WAGES FOR YOUR UNCLEANNESS.

    your religious belief is a waste of time. as it bears the fruits of sin and death

    ITS JUST ALL A BAG OF WIND
    A COUNTERFEIT jesus and a corrupted bible the church have as idols
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    so if those verses were true THE PEWS WOULD NOT DIE IN SIN,

    THE TRUTH IS SIN KILLS
    THE TRUTH IS NOTHING YOU OR THE CHURCH DOES STOPS YOU DYING FROM SIN
    YOU HAVE NO ANSWER FOR YOUR SIN AND DEATH ARE YOUR WAGES FOR YOUR UNCLEANNESS.

    your religious belief is a waste of time. as it bears the fruits of sin and death

    ITS JUST ALL A BAG OF WIND
    A COUNTERFEIT jesus and a corrupted bible the church have as idols
    The truth is Lucy, that your sin will eventually kill you too, and you're slowly growing older as you speak, and that picture that you posted of yourself absolutely proves that for all to see too.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    As thee apostle Peter wrote: For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord/Yahweh endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 1 Peter 1:24-25.

    And Peter quoted this from the prophet Isaiah.

    The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD/YHWH bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.

    The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God/Elohim shall stand for ever.
    Isaiah 40:6-8.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...as+grass&t=KJV
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    So Lucy, you see that ALL of Yah Messiah's apostles were indeed verse quoters, as you say, and yes I live by them as they did, and I advise everyone else to do the same, because after this flesh is withered away, my spirit will live on, and go back to Yah Messiah for safe keeping.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    YOU LIKE ALL THE PEWS Elijah CANNOT ANSWER THE ?

    WHY DO YOU DIE IN SIN
    you rave on,
    stumble and fall into the ditch
    quote silly verses that mean nothing

    ask the question
    why in the sight of Jesus you remain UNCLEAN and get the thumbs down on your death bed

    Answer
    YOU NEVER QUALIFIED as a living epistle in His ekklesia
    - a very simple truth and 2000 of your fellow unclean peoples DIE along side of you every 12 mins according to stats

    Result
    you doomed to die = yes you can quote verses but still die IN sin.
    you are an unclean sinner Elijah = simple fact

    you may not like this title and waft all over the bible trying to find verses to say how wonderful you are
    nope nah zit

    the day will dawn and all that verse quoting will be worthless
    death is not a pleasant way to die
    a worthless bag of bones a sinner who received his wage = death

    sit in the corner and ASK WHY

    well the apostles didn't live in the fullness of Christ alas..... and you are far from such a position your filthy mouth in your posts proves my point
    also
    you were never asked to follow the apostles = again proving my point.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    WHY DO YOU DIE IN SIN
    you rave on,
    stumble and fall into the ditch
    quote silly verses that mean nothing

    ask the question
    why in the sight of Jesus you remain UNCLEAN and get the thumbs down on your death bed

    Answer
    YOU NEVER QUALIFIED as a living epistle in His ekklesia
    - a very simple truth and 2000 of your fellow unclean peoples DIE along side of you every 12 mins according to stats

    Result
    you doomed to die = yes you can quote verses but still die IN sin.
    you are an unclean sinner Elijah = simple fact

    you may not like this title and waft all over the bible trying to find verses to say how wonderful you are
    nope nah zit

    the day will dawn and all that verse quoting will be worthless
    death is not a pleasant way to die
    a worthless bag of bones a sinner who received his wage = death
    Well Lucy,

    I'm not dead yet, and I was not finding verses to say how wonderful I am either, and this proves that you do NOT even understand the New Testament scriptures either.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    all your ''' goody goody 2 shoes'''' aka = look at me please and follow me

    is utterly worthless
    the muslims and the jews and the Christian line up at the funeral homes

    fact is
    YOU REMAIN A SINNER and so will die because of your sins
    SPLUTTER SPLUTER = the bible splitting verse quoter is a sinner.

    and he doesn't know why

    zappo Elijah

    and he doesn't know why

    zappo Elijah

    and he doesn't know why

    zappo Elijah

    cat got your tongue verse quoter
    why do you die in your sin
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    is utterly worthless
    the muslims and the jews and the Christian line up at the funeral homes

    fact is
    YOU REMAIN A SINNER and so will die because of your sins
    SPLUTTER SPLUTER = the bible splitting verse quoter is a sinner.

    and he doesn't know why

    zappo elijah
    Well Lucy,

    I was not saying that I was a goody two shoes, and I have indeed repented of my sins Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4 long ago, however, you have not been granted repentance into life, because you're always boasting about your unbelief and your disobedience, and the LIFE giving Holy Spirit is ONLY given to those who obey Him Acts 5:32.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •