Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If??................... The bible was on a supermarket shelf..... As a retail product

Did jesus make war on the lost and dying or did he heal and minister goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yea right Jezebel, Yahweh Messiah is a man of war, and you are a liar plain and simple.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. Rev.19:11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...make+war&t=KJV
    TO ALL Elijah?
    the truth is HE WAS NOT a god of war
    PARTS OF the book of Revelation has been altered to bring in the NWO and the church ministry have agreed to ''play their role'' for the churches to accept NWO and its ''final solution'' of peace and security
    you write from an uneducated messed up mind Elijah.

IF you did your homework and knew the fruits of the spirit you would know all this already and be warning others instead you play the fool~~~

where ''' the mysterious they'' messed up IN ALTERING THE BOOK is IN THE CHARACTER OF YESHU and the DECLARATIION "" HE DID NOT COME TO JUDGE'' -
    ''''they''' have Him now changed into a JUDGE... wrong.
    HE CHANGETH NOT
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    TO ALL Elijah?
    PARTS OF the book of Revelation has been altered to bring in the NWO and the church ministry have agreed to ''play their role'' for the churches to accept NWO and its ''final solution'' of peace and security

IF you did your homework and knew the fruits of the spirit you would know all this already and be warning others instead you play the fool~~~

where ''' the mysterious they'' messed up IN ALTERING THE BOOK is IN THE CHARACTER OF YESHU and the DECLARATIION "" HE DID NOT COME TO JUDGE'' -
    HE CHANGETH NOT
    Lucy,

Yah Messiah only ministers to those that are His and truly obey Him, and when He returns He will judge and make war on the devil's bunch like you, because you refuse to believe Him and repent, and because they will see Him coming and make war against Him.

And Lucy, you have been listening to too many of your ungodly Jon's that you fornicate with on the internet, the book of Revelation predicted this 2.000 years ago.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

elijah i strongely suggest you do your homework

TO ALL Elijah?

HE CHANGETH NOT

as the ''American church brigade'' is compliant to calm the masses for the '' arrival of Christ /antichrist'' programme to arrive along with the dumbed down christian cheer squad
    aka ''religious zombies '' to cheer the programmed fakes along''
    it will be better than the 9-11 hoax.

ofcourse it all stemmed from C Schofield and his jewish backers... and false view arose to usher in the NWO so easily.
    4db9410b-8f4d-480f-8fe0-a0ccc85ba58d_C.jpg

TheGreatDeceptionCoverjpgsmweb.jpg

scofield_dees2.jpg

YOU LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED ELIJAH YOUR stupidity knows no bounds as you promote deception.

That's it Lucy, run to get more of your apostate Jon's getting paid articles to write that trash, and you dump your fornicating lovers lies on the forum.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Scofield was not one of the translators in 1611, you listen to getting paid lying idots, and you in turn regurgitate their lies like a useful idiot.

Your mind is messed up....

Scofield was not one of the translators in 1611, you listen to getting paid lying idots, and you in turn regurgitate their lies like a useful idiot.
    THE book of revelation is DOCTORED.
    THE NWO has been in progress from the very very ancient past, even saulpaul was a freemason whose name is found in the masonic encyclopedia
    as were king james and his side kick Frances Bacon the ''lets print the BBL on our terms'' gang

THE book of revelation is DOCTORED.
    THE NWO has been in progress from the very very ancient past, even saulpaul was a freemason whose name is found in the masonic encyclopedia
    as were king james and his side kick Frances Bacon the ''lets print the BBL on our terms'' gang
    Lucy,

It's your mind that's messed up, merely because some freemason mentions Paul's name in their encyclopedia does not mean that Paul wrote his name there, and you believing freemasons and teaching Albert Pike's very doctrines.

Now you talk about being messed up, you surely are dear.

And I might add, the Jesuits of freemasonry was banned by King James, you need to get your head on straight.

Lucy,

Let's see if you have the nerve to listen to a true man of God that truly knows true history of the King James Translators.

Eric Jon Phelps - Translators of KJV 1611 Bible (B) - 12/16/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Cv-hyBhiY

The ''apostle'' eric

Lucy,

Let's see if you have the nerve to listen to a true man of God that truly knows true history of the King James Translators.

REALLY. a vile denier of the true fact and a ''fake false apostle'' as there was only ever 12. [ according to acts]
    AND I DO HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL YOU THIS right up into your face chump

the true facts are
    If the BBL WAS NOT DOCTORED and MUTILITED BY madmen, with all types of agendas
    PERHAPS IT WOULD REPRODUCE holy people
    HOWEVER
    as it stands now = VIEW THE TRUTH AS BBL fruits
    THE BBL as produced hatred strife war disunity and murder
    + 30000 division from its messed up pages

the devils handbook

He does not claim to be an apostle.

REALLY. a vile denier of the true fact and a ''fake false apostle'' as there was only ever 12. [ according to acts]
    AND I DO HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL YOU THIS right up into your face chump

the true facts are
    If the BBL WAS NOT DOCTORED and MUTILITED BY madmen, with all types of agendas
    PERHAPS IT WOULD REPRODUCE holy people
    HOWEVER
    as it stands now = VIEW THE TRUTH AS BBL fruits
    THE BBL as produced hatred strife war disunity and murder
    + 30000 division from its messed up pages

the devils handbook
    Your nothing but a liar Lucy, and you harp the same lies as your Jesuit freemason masters, and you don't have the tits to listen to any truth.

On elijahs advice.....

Lucy,

Eric Jon Phelps (1953–)
    (also known as Brother Eric)
    is an author and pastor who seeks to create a white-only nation called ProBaptiCal.[1].
    Phelps is a fast-talking (i.e. pulling "facts" out of his arse), white supremacist, flat Earther, conspiracy theorist, Obama birther, and Christian fundamentalist Zionist.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Eric_Jon_Phelps

your PAL? ELIJAH
    thanks but no thanks

like I have said the BBL produces all manner of unholy peoples
    Phelps always indicates that he loves everyone and does not hate anyone, but cloaks his bigotry in his religiosity by hiding behind the Bible.
    He is known for spewing copious loads of unsubstantiated, fabricated nonsense against Catholics and against innocent persons he disagrees with by tarring and feathering them as being members in what Phelps considers to be some nefarious organization.
    When Phelps wishes to emphasize some historic idiocy he wishes to spew, he does so in a high pitched screeching voice.
    When he speaks to African Americans he takes the tone of a Southern "Masta" calling African Americans "boys".

birds of a feather Elijah - we now all see you as you truly are... a repulsive Christian
    get the vomit bucket please

Smile

Eric Jon Phelps (1953)
    (also known as Brother Eric)
    is an author and pastor who seeks to create a white-only nation called ProBaptiCal.[1].
    Phelps is a fast-talking (i.e. pulling "facts" out of his arse), white supremacist, flat Earther, conspiracy theorist, Obama birther, and Christian fundamentalist Zionist.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Eric_Jon_Phelps

your PAL? ELIJAH
    thanks but no thanks
    Lucy,

Your merely a useful idiot, why not listen to him instead of believing the ruling Elite and their propaganda branding people who they don't want any to listen to.

Well I can't be fooled, because when I was a young man, I was one of their useful bastards, and you merely regurgitate their propaganda, a useful idiot parroting them.

you are one sick do do Elijah

Lucy,

Your merely a useful idiot, why not listen to him instead of believing the ruling Elite and their propaganda branding people who they don't want any to listen to.

Well I can't be fooled, because when I was a young man, I was one of their useful bastards, and you merely regurgitate their propaganda, a useful idiot parroting them.
    you have outdone yourself this time...…………...to condone evil as goodness is madness.
    the sox puppets
    the goat named peach
    now apostle Eric the christian white religious extremist - we have to admire and hear the truth from
    ?????????????????????????????????
    really no thanks
    you are so religiously and mentally...………………………………………... sick

you have outdone yourself this time......to condone evil as goodness is madness.
    the sox puppets
    the goat named peach
    now apostle Eric the christian white religious extremist - we have to admire and hear the truth from
    ?????????????????????????????????
    really no thanks
    you are so sick
    Your the sick bastard Lucy, your the dog and goat doer Jezebel, that promotes her Jesuit Catholic masters, after all, you have a birth covenant with the Popes of Rome.