Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warning about Lucy's smear tactice.

Warning about Lucy's smear tactice.

Beware of Lucy's smear tactics, because she fabricates and smears all posters on here, so it's no surprise that she regurgitates others smear tactics like her master lovers.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

you tried this before Elijah

you are one sicko sick man
    the same old same old huff n puff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy
    no one honest sane and a decent human being will believe the terrible filth you post and believe....and... that comes out from your vile mouth
    hate war evil and racism is of the devil
    Elijah wishes us to heed the words/advice of the white supremacy minister called Eric john Phelps ministry

look him up
    notice both these sicko weird men are products of the BBL.

fruits
    = BIRDS OF A FEATHER ELIJAH- when you promote a ministry you believe that ministry but you did not know I would do the homework to see '' the evil it reproduces''

I am asking Spying to BAN YOU~~~~ YOU are erred too far
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-11-2018 at 10:40 PM. Reason: fruit
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you are one sicko sick man
    the same old same old huff n puff

no one honest sane and a decent human being will believe the terrible filth you post and believe....
    hate war evil and racism is of the devil
    All you do is lie like the devil Lucy, I don't promote hate and racism, however, you sure do, you talking about being at war with us all the time.

So go cry to Ahab.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Lucy,

You can't have a descent discussion, all you love to do is spread your manour smear on everyone, you love it so much that it's coming not only out of your mouth, but it's coming out your ears.

Eric smears himself....all on public record.. oops HE IS A BISHOP [SELF APPOINTED]

As of April 13, 2011 Elder Bishop Eric Jon Phelps has founded and begunReformation-Bible Puritan-Baptist Church.
    It is a church founded for the preaching of the true gospel of the Risen Lord Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 15:1-5) to White-raced peoples of North America, Europe, Southern Africa and Australia.
    Born-again Believers in Christ in agreement with the Confession of Faith and seeking membership may contact Bishop Phelps at the address given in the Confession of Faith below.

Reformation-Bible Puritan-Baptist Church
    White European-North American Fellowship
    Elder Bishop Eric Jon Phelps
    Post Office Box 306
    Newmanstown, Pennsylvania 17073
    Church Office Phone: 610.340.0734

THE WHITE CHURCH OF BISHOP PHELPS
    It is a church founded for the preaching of the true gospel of the Risen Lord Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 15:1-5) to White-raced peoples of North America, Europe, Southern Africa and Australia.

HMM do I want a decent conversation with a believer in the ministry of '''''bishop phelps'''
    nah
    I will pass

this person Elijah recommends we listen to = because the King james version is 100% pure n true according to the '''bishop'''
    now birds of a feather

Smile

Jezebel must be saying: Ahab save me I drowning in my dung!!!

Ahab replies: I can't Jezebel!! You've pulled me into your dung with you HELP my Baalsubub my god of Ekron!!

Baalsubub replies. Shut up dung lovers I off taking a piss.

allow the fruits to be seen, forget the sickos.... they are history

When King James’ I call together his hand pick 54 scholars (stooges) their goal was to alter the Bible so that it fit their Protestant view point.
    In process they made 30,000 changes to the word of "God."
    They took out seven books of sacred scripture. (Old Testament: Judith, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, Tobias, Wisdom, and the two books of the Machabees).

There are many ways King James and his stooges deceitfully change sacred scripture.

"Understanding that no prophecy of scripture is made by private interpretation"

These heretics perverted scripture by changing very texts.
    (The word of God) By adding or Subtracting to change or diminish the meaning here and their for their purposes.

THEY CHANGED IT - just like I keep telling you

Smile

When King James’ I call together his hand pick 54 scholars (stooges) their goal was to alter the Bible so that it fit their Protestant view point.
    In process they made 30,000 changes to the word of "God."
    They took out seven books of sacred scripture. (Old Testament: Judith, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, Tobias, Wisdom, and the two books of the Machabees).

There are many ways King James and his stooges deceitfully change sacred scripture.

"Understanding that no prophecy of scripture is made by private interpretation"

These heretics perverted scripture by changing very texts.
    (The word of God) By adding or Subtracting to change or diminish the meaning here and their for their purposes.

THEY CHANGED IT - just like I keep telling you
    Wrong again Jezebel, there were 47 learned men, and Jezebel should stop peddling others dung.

Jezebel the manour smearer.

Jezebel the manour smearer.

The original 1611 King James version had over 30,000 mistakes

IF YOU DO SOME HOMEWORK YOU WILL FIND over 4500 mistakes RECORDED now kinda corrected but that leaves...25500 more mistakes UNLISTED
    but what is even worse.
    the council of Nicea.
    that very corrupted group of basically RELIGIOUS no hopers as few agreed with the others = it is a ''fight-fest''
    BUT THE BAD NEWS GETS WORSE BY THE MINUTE.

there is NO original -= it is only copies made from hundreds of copies and NO ORIGINAL is to be found
    but
    it gets worse
    BECAUSE EVEN THE COPIES WERE ALTERED RIGHT FROM THEIR VERY BEGINNING the devil was at work altering the words.

Smile King James venison??

IF YOU DO SOME HOMEWORK YOU WILL FIND over 4500 mistakes RECORDED corrected but that leaves...25500 more mistakes UNLISTED
    but what is even worse.
    the council of Nicea.
    that very corrupted group of basically RELIGIOUS no hopers as few agreed with the others = it is a ''fight-fest''
    King James venison? Jezebel needs an English lesson.

To learn the truth about the King James Bible.

Go here: http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/kjv1.html

Lucy Jezebel played this same smear game before.

Jezebel is saying to Ahab: Oh Ahab don't love this gooie doo doo?

Ahab replies: No not really but you seem to love it, I can't get out of it, you have a money curse hanging over my head.

no one will ever have the truth Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

Go here: http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/kjv1.html

Lucy Jezebel played this same smear game before.
    the reason
    there is no original words...……….JUST HUNDREDS OF COPIES AND COPIES HAVE MISTAKES IN THEM,.

THIS IS WHY THE BBL is basically useless! as it makes for wars hatreds hate speech, torture, murder and all manner of '''''godly'''''destruction
    the greatest hoax of all
    PEOPLE NEED THE SAVIOUR IN DAILY INTIMACY not a corrupted book

the reason
    there is no original words...……….JUST HUNDREDS OF COPIES AND COPIES HAVE MISTAKES IN THEM,.

THIS IS WHY THE BBL is basically useless! as it makes for wars hatreds hate speech, torture, murder and all manner of '''''godly'''''destruction
    the greatest hoax of all
    PEOPLE NEED THE SAVIOUR IN DAILY INTIMACY not a corrupted book
    Well Jezebel, your savior hasn't saved you, because your god the devil Baalsebub can't save anyone, and you sure do have an INTIMACY with him, because you spread his dung all over the place.