Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Warning about Lucy's smear tactice.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the MORAL is from a self righteous man is this
    YOU HAVE LEARNT NOTHING at all

WHY

because like sinning Adam, you blamed your former wife RATHER THAN LOOK AT YOUR OWN LOVELESSNESS - the cause of her seeking '''''love'''' elsewhere
    YOU, AND YOU ALONE are to blame.
    Go blame yourself Jezebel, because you spreaded your legs of lovelessness to anyone that would have you.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Smile

And Jezebel says: Why I spread my legs to all my priestly lovers...sigh...and then I spread my dung on others...sigh...but I can't let go of my lovers..sigh
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
    Rev.2:20-21.

Jezebel sure can't repent of her fornication.

You made a covenant of marriage and you broke the covenant

you broke it by your sin.
    what sin?

YOU WERE ASKED IN THIS COVENANT TO LOVE YOUR WIFE AS YOUR OWN BODY
    YOU FAILED
    YOUR SIN IS
    YOU DID NOT DO THIS AND THEN blamed your former wife for SEEKING LOVE ELSEWHERE.
    you were fully and totally responsible TO KEEP YOUR SIDE OF THE COVENANT AND THAT WAS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE.

your failure to do so led you both into terrible sin and even now you are paying the price with a life full of curses and woes.

the modern day epidemic of USA divorces WONT GELL with the problem of men failing to love their wives....

BTW I have reported your filthy post above to Spying now advising him ' its suing time''
    let the proceedings begin
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

what sin?

YOU FAILED
    YOUR SIN IS
    YOU DID NOT DO THIS AND THEN blamed your former wife for SEEKING LOVE ELSEWHERE.
    you were fully and totally responsible TO KEEP YOUR SIDE OF THE COVENANT AND THAT WAS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE.

your failure to do so led you both into terrible sin and even now you are paying the price with a life full of curses and woes.

the modern day epidemic of USA divorces WONT GELL with the problem of men failing to love their wives....

BTW I have reported your filthy post above to Spying now advising him ' its suing time''
    Go ahead you threatening asshole.

what sin?

YOU FAILED
    YOUR SIN IS

Now that is real nice Christian behavior of a claiming "godly woman" to fabricate slander to smear someone she knows nothing about, and then post this at the bottom.

BTW I have reported your filthy post above to Spying now advising him ' its suing time''let the proceedings begin
    The New Testament forbids such things, however, as you have shown, you're not a believer of Christ nor the New Testament, and you have thrown it all out the window.

No true descent Almighty believing man or woman will be put up with habitual fornicating spouses.

Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 1 Corinthians 6:1.

However, the truth is that you're a none believing "ungodly woman" and all of your posts for the past 5 years attacking, slanders, and smearing everyone will prove this fact in a court of law.

My wife never removed anything from her facebook pages either as you falsely claimed, she merely BLOCKED YOU from even accessing it, you will claim to be someone's friend, then run to their facebook page, copy and paste it, and post it on some other media, and then add your own lying slandering gossip to it, like claiming that Peach another poster is a goat, your nothing but a gossiping troublemaker, a busybody as Paul called it.

Lucy reposted this below, someone else's junk and dirty unbelieving nonsense.

*IF JESUS WAS THE OT YHWH - DID HE HAVE A MAKE OVER WHEN BORN AS A BABE AND HAVE a CHANGED NATURE?
    * WAS HE PROMOTING RE-INCARNATION
    * BUT BEST OF ALL IS THIS INQUIRY

READY
    THINKING PEOPLE?

IF JESUS WAS YHWH - THE GOD of the O.T
    ASK
    WHY THEN FOR 1500 YEARS He never was Saviour to anyone
    HMMM
    WAS HE ''PUT ON HOLD'' then re-incarnated some 400years later TO SAVE THE JEWS AND THE WORLD.
    HE WAITED 1500yrs to END SIN AND DESTRUCTION, TO FULFILL THE LAW HE GAVE, AND BE SAVIOUR TO MANKIND.
    BUT THEN
    TELL ALL HE WAS USELESS AND IMPERFECT AT GIVING THEM THE LAW...

really
    what a madman this jesus/yhwh was
    stop taking those religious stupid pills please
    Well, here is the prophet Isaiah's answer to that lie.

I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD/YHWH, and the praises of the LORD/YHWH, according to all that the LORD/YHWH hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindnesses.

For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. Isaiah 63:7-9.

For I am the YAHWEH thy Elohim, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Isaiah 43:3.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=saviour&t=KJV

Who really is The Holy One of Israel?

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Psalms 16:10

Peter and Luke 2 witnesses. Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:...

Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    Acts 2:22, 27 .

Paul witness 3. Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience...Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:...God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    Acts 13:23-35.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...Holy+One&t=KJV

Then Spying allows this following statement in profaning, and desecration of the ONLY Name and Saviour.

I will deal with Spying's allowance of profaning the ONLY Name of the Savior in the following post.

Spying,
    Hi Peach,
    This post is to inform you concerning several circumstances which will not change. All the threads on this forum are tables in my home. EliYah has no authority to limit anyone from posting on any table/thread on which he may take a seat and start posting.

I however have that authority, and anyone to whom I may give that authority, and not only that, but I have the power to enforce any limits that I place on any thread/table here at Lo Ammi.

I want you to know that I am a respecter of persons. I like most people, and if I like you, that gives you an advantage with me. If I grow to not like you, then your days are limited on this forum.

Accordingly, your last post above is way out of line. Do not make any similar post on any table/thread on this forum again.

Thanking you in advance should you take this warning to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Accordingly, your last post above is way out of line. Do not make any similar post on any table/thread on this forum again.
    You threaten other's who stand up to profaning the ONLY Name of the Savior of the scriptures, which discourages those who join the forum to even post at all, and I can't blame them.

And is this statement NOT out of line?
    Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the YAHWEH which hallow you, Leviticus 22:32, and many more verses.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=profane&t=KJV

It is YAHWEH Messiah Himself that says His Name is Holy or Sacred, and I merely agree with Him, and obey Him, and that is WHY I did not want to allow His Name to be desecrated.

Nevertheless the foundation of Elohim standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord/Yahweh knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ/Messiah depart from iniquity/lawlessness/unrighteousness. 2 Timothy 2:19.

And you and Lucy both would do well to read Leviticus 19:12-17.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

You threaten other's who stand up to profaning the ONLY Name of the Savior of the scriptures, which discourages those who join the forum to even post at all, and I can't blame them.

And is this statement NOT out of line?
    Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the YAHWEH which hallow you, Leviticus 22:32, and many more verses.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=profane&t=KJV

It is YAHWEH Messiah Himself that says His Name is Holy or Sacred, and I merely agree with Him, and obey Him, and that is WHY I did not want to allow His Name to be desecrated.

Nevertheless the foundation of Elohim standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord/Yahweh knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ/Messiah depart from iniquity/lawlessness/unrighteousness. 2 Timothy 2:19.

And you and Lucy both would do well to read Leviticus 19:12-17.
    At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 17:7.

The meek also shall increase their joy in the YAHWEH, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 29:19.

A Prophecy. So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the YAHWEH, the Holy One in Israel. Ezekiel 39:7 .

Do want to argue with Messiah Yahweh, The Holy One of Israel over His Name, or do you want to wave your binding and loosening wand to Him?

But ye denied the Holy One and the Just/Messiah, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; And killed the Prince of life, whom Elohim hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. Acts 3:14-15.

Even the demons will confess that Jesus Christ is The Holy One.

Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. Mark 1:24.

Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God. Luke 4:34.

As I said, It is YAHWEH Messiah Himself that says His Name is Holy or Sacred, and I merely agree with Him, and obey Him, and that is WHY I did not want to allow His Name to be desecrated.

Threatening or threaten belongs to the unconverted Pharisees.

Threatening or threaten belongs to the unconverted Pharisees.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G547&t=KJV

Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

Do they not blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
    James 2:4-9.

I'm already a spectacle.

For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.

We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
    1 Corinthians 4:9-13.