Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warning about Lucy's smear tactice.

Everyone read this for yourself:
    English: Frontispiece to the King James' Bible, 1611, shows the Twelve Apostles at the top. Moses and Aaron flank the central text. In the four corners sit Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, authors of the four gospels, with their symbolic animals. At the top, over the Holy Spirit in a form of a dove, is the Tetragrammaton "יהוה" ("YHWH").
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...-page-1611.png

So much for Jezebel's manour smearing.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

Smile

I no longer have time for Jezebel and Ahab's doo doo games.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

and the rest of us have NO time for your perverse views

in touting the views of a ministry that hates women and is white supremist., as on public recorded.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

what dung is that Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Jezebel, your savior hasn't saved you, because your god the devil Baalsebub can't save anyone, and you sure do have an INTIMACY with him, because you spread his dung all over the place.
    that Jesus never wrote a word in the NT
    that the fruits of all the BBL remain, hatreds wars murder all in the name of god.?
    that millions never received answered prayers!
    that the BBL produces religious maniacs like bishop Phelps and Benny Hinns etc etc etc
    that there is NO original words of any BBL NT - its 2nd -1000th handed DOWN knowledge
    shall I continue.....

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    in touting the views of a ministry that hates women and is white supremist., as on public recorded.
    I have listened to E.J.P. he no where says that he hates women or that he is a white supremacist [U really are in need of an English course] and U tout your Papal master's rhetoric all the while that U portend to expose them.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

The smear factory.

Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs

One must wonder what smear label that U will put on these people too.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

that Jesus never wrote a word in the NT
    that the fruits of all the BBL remain, hatreds wars murder all in the name of god.?
    that millions never received answered prayers!
    that the BBL produces religious maniacs like bishop Phelps and Benny Hinns etc etc etc
    that there is NO original words of any BBL NT - its 2nd -1000th handed DOWN knowledge
    shall I continue.....
    Well Lucy,

There are many lords, gods, and jesus's, and your jesus is not the true one of the scriptures nor of His apostles either, so the jesus you pretend to worship and follow is none other than the lawless satan the devil, and that is a true fact.

And I might add, that your bribed dictator is following the same pattern.

you have invited yourself to a LIFE NOW FORUM =Elijah

Well Lucy,

There are many lords, gods, and jesus's, and your jesus is not the true one of the scriptures nor of His apostles either, so the jesus you pretend to worship and follow is none other than the lawless satan the devil, and that is a true fact.

And I might add, that your bribed dictator is following the same pattern.

and out from your mouth has flowed the most filthy language, lies and death

yes you are a true Christian product - manifesting your BBL ways - like all Christians you have failed to be worthy of true LIFE HERE AND NOW.
    DEATH is a filthy rag - and you manifest this clothe in each post.
    not only are you a disgrace to the '' christian'' community but to your own country,
    your breeding shows up from the vicinity you belong too !
    we can all see videos of your mountain people and see how they speak to each other - a disgrace and you bring this human DEGENERATE disgrace to this LIFE FORUM [ along with your alter ego peach and guyguy]
    now I can understand why you hide away in the hills.
    civil society would not tolerate your ''Christian ways''

BTW
    all this degenerate talk, is from being cursed and those mountains sure are cursed - the whole area riddled with sin and dis-ease

you sure need THE CURSE BUSTER as what you are and what you have NO ONE WILL EVER WANT
    its time to stop the sewerage pouring out from your mouth.
    yes indeed you are a true product of a bible reader....disunity sin fears..... manifesting

and out from your mouth has flowed the most filthy language, lies and death

yes you are a true Christian product - manifesting your BBL ways - like all Christians you have failed to be worthy of true LIFE HERE AND NOW.
    DEATH is a filthy rag - and you manifest this clothe in each post.
    not only are you a disgrace to the '' christian'' community but to your own country,
    your breeding shows up from the vicinity you belong too !
    we can all see videos of your mountain people and see how they speak to each other - a disgrace and you bring this human DEGENERATE disgrace to this LIFE FORUM [ along with your alter ego peach and guyguy]
    now I can understand why you hide away in the hills.
    civil society would not tolerate your ''Christian ways''
    Lucy,

Your the one that cannot control your tongue, and your uncivil, that's why that Pentecostal church threw you out, and your always talking about LIFE, you uncivil hypocrite, nothing but death awaits you and your bribed pawn of dictator.

Yes = death to self

something you cannot do Elijah
    you are as corrupted now than you were at the beginning
    a man Is supposed to love his wife = something you failed to do.
    now you live in adultery with a 2nd wife - because you failed the love tests for your 1st marriage and ''lost everything''

so KARMA now as a field day with you and no amount of '' I keep the commandments '' will stop the angel of death visiting your house.

something you cannot do Elijah
    you are as corrupted now than you were at the beginning
    a man Is supposed to love his wife = something you failed to do.
    now you live in adultery with a 2nd wife - because you failed the love tests for your 1st marriage and ''lost everything''

so KARMA now as a field day with you and no amount of '' I keep the commandments '' will stop the angel of death visiting your house.
    Well Lucy,

I won't allow a woman to make a whoremonger out of me, the way you have made your husband a whoremonger, and it's you that are corrupted, you smell like rotten salmons.

Well Lucy,

I won't allow a woman to make a whoremonger out of me, the way you have made your husband a whoremonger, and it's you that are corrupted, you smell like rotten salmons.
    And Jezziebaal,

Is that all you can do is peat and repeat the same old lie over and over again, because Messiah absolutely gave His followers a way out of corrupted whores and whoremongers like you Matthew 19:9, and if the truth was told, all of your children are from different men too.

Lucy The manour smearer and spreader.

Jezebelism, the manour smearer and spreader, her and Ahab must really love the dung in their house.

Jezebelism, the manour smearer and spreader, her and Ahab must really love the dung in their house.
    Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. Malachi 2:3.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ur+faces&t=KJV

And it's true of and spread dung upon your faces, and you have it all over you.

i see you have learnt nothing Elijah

the MORAL of your sad life is
    is from a self righteous man is this
    YOU HAVE LEARNT NOTHING at all

WHY?

because like sinning Adam, you blamed your former wife RATHER THAN LOOK AT YOUR OWN LOVELESSNESS towards her
    - YOU are the cause of her seeking '''''love'''' elsewhere
    you were unable to love correctly
    YOU, AND YOU ALONE are to blame.

it was your lack of love TOWARDS YOUR FORMER 1ST WIFE that destroyed the marriage
    the sins of adam remain in you!!! TO PLAY THE BLAME GAME..