Hi Edmund Dantes,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Concerning the advantage of the Resurrection, I wrote this to you:

"While the resurrection which occurs for all men and women is in itself a wonderful advantage, further advantage is wholly based upon service grounded in love, and love by definition is obedience to both the physical and the spiritual fulfillment of the Law."

When I speak of the Resurrection of mankind, I am thinking of two physical resurrections. The first Resurrection which takes place at the beginning of the spiritual Sabbath Day which is the 7th Day sprinkling, and the general Resurrection which occurs at the end of the 7th Day.

The Tzaddikim recognize that all those blessed to take part in the first Resurrection do so wholly by election. YAHWEH ELOHIM just like humans support their friends. My background work wise was in construction. A boss once informed me concerning his policy designed to make sure that a hired employee succeeded. He told me that when he desired that a new employee should succeed, he always surrounded that new employee with his best men or crews. This made sense to me because it is the exact process by which election works for those elected. Friends promote their friends. Friends make allowances for their friends. In the end, friends succeed together.

I could not attain to the first Resurrection without the help of Messiah Yahushua and HIS Friends. I will attain to the first Resurrection because I grow to understand that I have been greatly loved.

This is not the case for all those who take part in the 2nd Resurrection at the end of the spiritual 7th Day. They all arise grateful for their rebirth, but then they all must prove themselves worthy of their resurrection. Many fail in this regard because of their friends. There friends basically do not believe in loving one's enemies. It is rather easy to love your friends; it is rather difficult to love your enemies.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr