Thread: to ''DEFEAT'' THE GOOD NEWS, SATAN 1st sows the seeds of a heresy

to ''DEFEAT'' THE GOOD NEWS, SATAN 1st sows the seeds of a heresy

the 5th column - you cannot beat 'em so join 'em.
    so what exactly is '' a heresy''.
    heresy

belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religous doctrine.
    dissension,
    dissidence,
    blasphemy,
    nonconformity,
    unorthodoxy
    apostasy,
    "the heresy of being uncommitted to the right dogma"
    having incorrect dogma

SATAN SOWS the seed of heresy, that the law must also be added to the new covenant for true salvation.
    that is a heresy that is promoted upon these forums by 3 men and 2 sox puppets

the heresy is of a sect called '''A JUDAIZER'''.
    what is this?
    when you ''add'' their judaizer teachings, to the good news you get an apostate belief.
    these 3 men + the 2 sox puppets, try each day, under a satanic spell TO ADD the LAW of Moses to the GOODNEWS.

WE HAVE 3 MEN plus 2 sox puppets throwing '' their heresy weight'' all over these forums.
    but they shall not get far, as I fight the good fight, and win in Christ power.

JESUS AND HIS ARMY.
    '''when the enemy comes in as a flood JESUS will left UP HIS TRUTH THAT - it is THE GOODNEWS GOSPEL alone-- WITHOUT ADDITIONS added.''

HOW DO I WIN IN THE POWER OF CHRIST?
    Spying seldom writes nor answers
    Ken posts snippets or goes off in a ''I am not answering the post any more'' or goes off topic.
    Elijah throws a abusive tantrum
    2 sox puppets write in the same vein as Elijah,
    peach [ not the goat] is the more abusive sox puppet than guyguy [ the wife??] aka guylaine
    so
    within this potpourri of religious apostasy, the bewitching spell of witchcraft is seen, dancing its jig, to the tunes of evil.

JESUS NEVER SAID to follow anyone BUT HIMSELF
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

no condemnation IN HIM

Jesus wants to meet with us where we’re at.
    He doesn’t want us to put on AN ACT.

He wants us to be real for He loves us unconditionally.

He cannot change what we don’t present to Him.[MATH 11 v 28 29 30]

He wants us to present our real feelings about who we are
    . Yes, give it to Him as an offering in exchange for who He is.

He wants us to give Him our life so He can live His life through us.
    Could this be an even exchange?
    It doesn’t seem fair for Him to give us His perfection for our imperfection but that is who He is

He is one that gives a divine exchange….
    His grace for our sinfulness,
    His mercy for our lack of worthiness,
    His faithfulness for our faithlessness.

He is our Master and we are here to serve by just being a yielded vessel, giving all that we have out of broken desperation.
    Yes, He loves us for who we are.

He doesn’t want anything less or anything more, and He will take what we are which to Him is beautiful and even make a more amazingly beautiful creation bringing us from glory to glory as He molds and shapes us into the image of His Son.

don't allow the very false teaching of these men and sox puppets to move you BACKWARDS under the slavery of the WORKS OF THE FLESH - AKA = THE law of Moses
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus wants to meet with us where we’re at.
    He doesn’t want us to put on AN ACT.

He wants us to be real for He loves us unconditionally.

He cannot change what we don’t present to Him.[MATH 11 v 28 29 30]

He wants us to present our real feelings about who we are
    . Yes, give it to Him as an offering in exchange for who He is.

He wants us to give Him our life so He can live His life through us.
    Could this be an even exchange?
    It doesn’t seem fair for Him to give us His perfection for our imperfection but that is who He is

He is one that gives a divine exchange….
    His grace for our sinfulness,
    His mercy for our lack of worthiness,
    His faithfulness for our faithlessness.

He is our Master and we are here to serve by just being a yielded vessel, giving all that we have out of broken desperation.
    Yes, He loves us for who we are.

He doesn’t want anything less or anything more, and He will take what we are which to Him is beautiful and even make a more amazingly beautiful creation bringing us from glory to glory as He molds and shapes us into the image of His Son.

don't allow the very false teaching of these men and sox puppets to move you BACKWARDS under the slavery of the WORKS OF THE FLESH - AKA = THE law of Moses
    Lucy,

The spiritual law brings ye out of the works of the flesh, and not in it as ye THINK dear.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

I think as a maturing woman in christ

WITH THE FRUITS OF HIS BLESSING

Elijah
    you are a phony, mentally ill and a servant of darkness. no doubts on this at all
    a tare a dead man, who will be ''pushing up daisies'' and called A SINNER.
    nothing ''spiritual '' about you.

your status Is revealed in whom ye worship as a LUNA-tic - and those fruits appear each day in your posts
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

WITH THE FRUITS OF HIS BLESSING

Elijah
    you are a phony, mentally ill and a servant of darkness. no doubts on this at all
    a tare a dead man, who will be ''pushing up daisies'' and called A SINNER.
    nothing ''spiritual '' about you.

your status Is revealed in whom ye worship as a LUNA-tic - and those fruits appear each day in your posts
    Lucy,

You too will be pushing up daisies for your sins with that conjuring up lying slandering =devil dung of tongue, as ye are the sinner or transgressor 1 John 3:4.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

no that is not possible Elijah

I walk by faith and not by sight - I am called THE JUST.
    YOU ARE NOT CALLED THE JUST

you belong to the '' 1 foot on the world and 1 foot in the church group'' as most Christian people do.,
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

I walk by faith and not by sight - I am called THE JUST.
    YOU ARE NOT CALLED THE JUST

you belong to the '' 1 foot on the world and 1 foot in the church group'' as most Christian people do.,
    The just also OBEYS the truth of scriptures, and NOT UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, contention, indignation, and wrath as ye do over and over. Romans 2:8

no elijah you always get it wrong

each day you parade your ''brainwashed version'' of church religion, never even thinking you are deceived.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?