Thread: Godly Advantage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Godly Advantage

What are the advantages of believing in your God?

What are the disadvantages?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Winning or losing!

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    What are the advantages of believing in your God?

What are the disadvantages?
    Shalom Edmund, it's very simple. The advantage of believing in "my" Elohim, boils down to whether you desire to win or lose. Believing in "my" Elohim results in LIFE, and is a great win, disbelieving is a great loss, as it results in death. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Edmund, it's very simple. The advantage of believing in "my" Elohim, boils down to whether you desire to win or lose. Believing in "my" Elohim results in LIFE, and is a great win, disbelieving is a great loss, as it results in death. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, very true, and very well said, and IF he wants the scriptures on that they will verify this truth.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Is it only they who believe just as you get the advantages?

As far as dis, I'd assumed having some problem that comes along with it. Like being picked on, or shamed, etc. Unless your 6a lucky one who doesn't have to deal with that.

the GODLY ADVANTAGE IS E.D

to RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND THE BLESSING OF AN OPEN HEAVEN THAT GO WITH IT.
    the problem is FEW DO
    THE FEW WHO HAVE a godly advantage are chosen for it.
    That is the ''Sovereign MOVE'' of the creator.
    Not one soul can argue against HIS CHOICE NOR CHOOSING NOR force His hand, nor claim'' its unjust''
    why not?
    IT IS THE '' THE POTTER AND THE CLAY'' SYNDROME.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND THE BLESSING OF AN OPEN HEAVEN THAT GO WITH IT.
    the problem is FEW DO
    THE FEW WHO HAVE a godly advantage are chosen for it.
    That is the ''Sovereign MOVE'' of the creator.
    Not one soul can argue against HIS CHOICE NOR CHOOSING NOR force His hand, nor claim'' its unjust''
    why not?
    IT IS THE '' THE POTTER AND THE CLAY'' SYNDROME.
    E D, that's one I didn't want to get into.

Are you saying people are hand picked and have no choice?

Use your mind e.d.

What does the ''potter and the clay mean''?

Work it buddy
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.