Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75

Thread: Godly Advantage

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,115

    Thumbs up The 1st Resurrection Is Far Better!

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Concerning the advantage of the Resurrection, I wrote this to you:

    "While the resurrection which occurs for all men and women is in itself a wonderful advantage, further advantage is wholly based upon service grounded in love, and love by definition is obedience to both the physical and the spiritual fulfillment of the Law."

    When I speak of the Resurrection of mankind, I am thinking of two physical resurrections. The first Resurrection which takes place at the beginning of the spiritual Sabbath Day which is the 7th Day sprinkling, and the general Resurrection which occurs at the end of the 7th Day.

    The Tzaddikim recognize that all those blessed to take part in the first Resurrection do so wholly by election. YAHWEH ELOHIM just like humans support their friends. My background work wise was in construction. A boss once informed me concerning his policy designed to make sure that a hired employee succeeded. He told me that when he desired that a new employee should succeed, he always surrounded that new employee with his best men or crews. This made sense to me because it is the exact process by which election works for those elected. Friends promote their friends. Friends make allowances for their friends. In the end, friends succeed together.

    I could not attain to the first Resurrection without the help of Messiah Yahushua and HIS Friends. I will attain to the first Resurrection because I grow to understand that I have been greatly loved.

    This is not the case for all those who take part in the 2nd Resurrection at the end of the spiritual 7th Day. They all arise grateful for their rebirth, but then they all must prove themselves worthy of their resurrection. Many fail in this regard because of their friends. There friends basically do not believe in loving one's enemies. It is rather easy to love your friends; it is rather difficult to love your enemies.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Concerning the advantage of the Resurrection, I wrote this to you:

    "While the resurrection which occurs for all men and women is in itself a wonderful advantage, further advantage is wholly based upon service grounded in love, and love by definition is obedience to both the physical and the spiritual fulfillment of the Law."

    When I speak of the Resurrection of mankind, I am thinking of two physical resurrections. The first Resurrection which takes place at the beginning of the spiritual Sabbath Day which is the 7th Day sprinkling, and the general Resurrection which occurs at the end of the 7th Day.

    The Tzaddikim recognize that all those blessed to take part in the first Resurrection do so wholly by election. YAHWEH ELOHIM just like humans support their friends. My background work wise was in construction. A boss once informed me concerning his policy designed to make sure that a hired employee succeeded. He told me that when he desired that a new employee should succeed, he always surrounded that new employee with his best men or crews. This made sense to me because it is the exact process by which election works for those elected. Friends promote their friends. Friends make allowances for their friends. In the end, friends succeed together.

    I could not attain to the first Resurrection without the help of Messiah Yahushua and HIS Friends. I will attain to the first Resurrection because I grow to understand that I have been greatly loved.

    This is not the case for all those who take part in the 2nd Resurrection at the end of the spiritual 7th Day. They all arise grateful for their rebirth, but then they all must prove themselves worthy of their resurrection. Many fail in this regard because of their friends. There friends basically do not believe in loving one's enemies. It is rather easy to love your friends; it is rather difficult to love your enemies.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I believe you confirmed my hypothesis. You are comforted that you believe you fate is to live forever. And others won't I believe makes you feel superior. Maybe not you but many certainly do.

    Be aware that some make take advantage of that. Use it to govern and instill fear. And justify their actions...because they are comforted by it. To me this is the elemental purpose of religion. Very interesting.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Spying, I believe you confirmed my hypothesis. You are comforted that you believe you fate is to live forever. And others won't I believe makes you feel superior. Maybe not you but many certainly do.

    Be aware that some make take advantage of that. Use it to govern and instill fear. And justify their actions...because they are comforted by it. To me this is the elemental purpose of religion. Very interesting.
    Time will tell, EliYah. Should you grow older and get sick and die, your death will prove that you yourself were in some fashion under the Law because physical death is the wages of sin. Should I grow older and get sick and die, then my death will prove that I myself was in some fashion likewise under the Law.
    Spying, I believe you confirmed my hypothesis.
    Yeap, I think he has.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yeap, I think he has.
    Should not, "alright then, I'll go to hell," be the rallying cry?

    Instead we have righteous indignation as a covering for judges and executioners, but they can be comforted in the knowledge that their way is right, because they say so by invoking their God of it, absolving their responsibly of their actions.

    I prefer Huck. It is I who is responsible for my foolishness, not a mythical force.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Should not, "alright then, I'll go to hell," be the rallying cry?

    Instead we have righteous indignation as a covering for judges and executioners, but they can be comforted in the knowledge that their way is right, because they say so by invoking their God of it, absolving their responsibly of their actions.

    I prefer Huck. It is I who is responsible for my foolishness, not a mythical force.
    Ed,

    Oh ye will be responsible for ye foolish sins.

    "alright then, I'll go to hell,"
    And ye may want to re-think that, try reading Revelation 20:14 a couple of times.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ed,

    Oh ye will be responsible for ye foolish sins.

    And ye may want to re-think that, try reading Revelation 20:14 a couple of times.
    Gotta say, not really worrying. See no evidence of it. Sounds like a story.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Gotta say, not really worrying. See no evidence of it. Sounds like a story.
    Entire chapter sounds like nostradamus. Why is he less relevant in your view?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Entire chapter sounds like nostradamus. Why is he less relevant in your view?
    Ed,

    Simple answer, because Nostradamus was NOT one of the 12 apostles of Messiah.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ed,

    Simple answer, because Nostradamus was NOT one of the 12 apostles of Messiah.
    Their prophecy is about equal...null.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Their prophecy is about equal...null.
    Frankly Ed,

    I don't think ye can truly understand either to say null.

    For example Rev.18:12-13:

    The merchandise/trading of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

    And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

    The merchandise/trading and slaves, and souls of men.

    How are they trading in slaves and souls of men today?

    You and your birth certificate are traded as BONDS, and if ye don't believe it, look it up on the computer for yourself.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Frankly Ed,

    I don't think ye can truly understand either to say null.

    For example Rev.18:12-13:

    The merchandise/trading of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

    And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

    The merchandise/trading and slaves, and souls of men.

    How are they trading in slaves and souls of men today?

    You and your birth certificate are traded as BONDS, and if ye don't believe it, look it up on the computer for yourself.
    You're hanging a lot of belief on a what looks to be a conspiracy theory. I wonder what opinions are of others on this. Mine is that's a neat paragraph, but just a lot of rambling meant to be vague enough to get people talking.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    You're hanging a lot of belief on a what looks to be a conspiracy theory. I wonder what opinions are of others on this. Mine is that's a neat paragraph, but just a lot of rambling meant to be vague enough to get people talking.
    Ed,

    It's no conspiracy theory.

    https://www.google.com/search?source....0.GtoKYrV01uc
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Facebook is your source? I'll take the 3rd link down for 500 Alex. What is, conspiracy theory?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Facebook is your source? I'll take the 3rd link down for 500 Alex. What is, conspiracy theory?
    Ed,

    I gave ye the link to research it, I'm not going to do all the work for ye too.

    Man!
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,182
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •