Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Godly Advantage

Here is a sample.

A Birth Certificate is a negotiable instrument

Nov 28, 2015 3:37 AM

They do it via your birth certificate! Most of us have assumed that our birth certificate is just that – a certificate recording the information of our birth and nothing more. The following is taken from Robert Arthur Menard’s book, Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception. It reveals to us just what our birth certificate represents to our governments and the UN created and controlled World Bank.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE. A formal document which certifies as to the date and place of one’s birth and a recitation of his or her parentage, as issued by an official in charge of such records. Furnishing of such is often required to prove one’s age.

A Birth Certificate is a negotiable instrument, a registered security, a stock certificate evidencing, or representing, the preferred stock of the corporation and against which you are the surety; it is a pedigree chattel document establishing the existence of our straw man, a distinct artificial person with a fictitious name; it is a document of title to a straw man; it is a warehouse receipt for your body; delivery receipt; industrial bond between you (flesh-and-blood man or woman) and the industrial society and corporate US Government (artificial person).

In Canada, the original birth certificate is generally created at the PROVINCIAL level (in some rare instances municipal level) via birth documents from the hospital (for which the hospital receives $x# from the PROVINCE for causing the registration of the birth) and passed to the Provincial and Federal levels, and likely elsewhere. Per the definition of “birth” below, the document references both the newborn and the straw man. Certified copies of the birth certificate may be obtained at the Vital Statistics Office. Your birth certificate is one of the kinds of security instrument used by the Government to obtain loans from its creditor, under which it is bankrupt.

BIRTH. The act of being born or wholly brought into separate existence.

A man or a woman is “born”, straw men are “wholly brought into separate existence.” Each event qualifies as a “birth”. The birth certificate documents a muddied mixture of the two events that allows the system to both claim that it is “your” birth certificate yet also claim to hold title to (not ownership of) the corporately coloured straw man.

From Mary Elizabeth: Croft in her book, HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN, we get the following:

Registration vs. Recording

“Registration” comes from Latin “Rex, Regis” etc. meaning regal. So think about what occurs to whatever you ‘register’ – you hand legal title over to the Crown. When you register anything with the public, it releases legal title to the government corporation and leaves you with only equitable title – the right to use, not own, and for that use you will pay a ‘use’ tax, be it income, sin, sales, property, etc. as opposed to lawful taxes, excise and impost. So that it doesn’t appear that the government now owns the property which you have registered they put it in a name which so much resembles your own that you won’t suspect it, however, the NAME (capitalized name) is owned by the government. If you choose rather to record your legal title to your property with the public, you maintain your status as Title Owner. This is one of the most important things you can ever learn for the sake of your commercial affairs.

The best example of the effects of registration is the birth certificate. A bankrupt entity – city, state/province, and country – cannot operate in commerce. So how do they manage? Since USA and Canada have been bankrupt for decades, having no substance such as gold and silver to back it, the only asset it has is men and woman and our labour. We are the collateral for the interest on the loan of the World Bank. Each of us is registered, via the application for a birth certificate.

The treasury issues a bond on the birth certificate and the bond is sold at a securities exchange and bought by the Federal Reserve Bank or Bank of Canada, which then uses it as collateral to issue bank notes. The bond is held in trust for the Feds at the Depository Trust Corporation. We are the sureties on said bonds. Our labour/energy is then payable at some future date. Hence we become the ‘transmitting utility’ for the transmission of energy.

The birth certificate created a FICTION (the name of the baby in upper case letters). The state/province sells the birth certificate to the Commerce Department of the corporations of USA/CA, which in turn places a bond on the birth certificate thereby making it a negotiable instrument, and placing the fiction, called a STRAWMAN, into the warehouse of the corporation of USA/CA. Representation for the created fiction was given to the BAR (British Accredited Registry/Regency), owned and operated by the Crown, for the purpose of contracting the fiction (which most of us think is ourselves) into a third party action.

Do not underestimate the power behind this trick. It is to con (defraud) us into contracting with the Feds so that they can ‘legally’ confiscate our property. All
    http://www.cephas-news.com/A_Birth_C...nstrument.html
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Well Ed,

I'm not saying ye can claim monies from it.

If your ok with being ASSURITY and traded as a slave, then that's fine with me.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Ed,

I'm not saying ye can claim monies from it.

If your ok with being ASSURITY and traded as a slave, then that's fine with me.
    Yeah, really keeps me up at night

Short video.

Published on Aug 22, 2011

How Much Is Yours Worth?

Garko finds out that a military industrial complex company owns his birth certificate which is worth $1000000 by calling a stock broker and giving the digits that are in the bottom right of the B.C.
    Garko finds out that a military industrial complex company owns his birth certificate which is worth $1000000 by calling a stock broker and giving the digits that are in the bottom right of the certificate in red. We are owned property folks! There's proof!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUoEIzBdPs

And here:https://www.google.com/search?biw=91...10.xXNjr6KQwvE

That's just dumb.
    Ed,

It's beginning to look as IF ye don't know the laws that has been passed that make ye the Governments own property.

Try reading this.

http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html

Ed,

It's beginning to look as IF ye don't know the laws that has been passed that make ye the Governments own property.

Try reading this.

http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html
    Your parents endentured you as a SLAVE by legal contract to the Federal Reserve System, and the International Monetary Fund(I.M.F.) through your birth certificate, they OWN YOU, they can TRADE YOU as their property all legal like.

Your parents endentured you as a SLAVE by legal contract to the Federal Reserve System, and the International Monetary Fund(I.M.F.) through your birth certificate, they OWN YOU, they can TRADE YOU as their property all legal like.
    Ye have a NAME and a NUMBER(S.I.N.) of the BEAST Rev.13:17, and NO person can be in legal contract trading without it, and your Social Security Number(SSN=USA) or Social Insurance Number(S.I.N.) internationally is tied to your birth certificate, and it is your identity.

Ye have a NAME and a NUMBER(S.I.N.) of the BEAST Rev.13:17, and NO person can be in legal contract trading without it.
    You’re not convincing anyone. Bad websites, worse videos and half thought out ideas. We're slaves, God put a shield around a flat earth so we can't go to the moon, and you'll be rich with a perpetual motion machine.

I see a pattern here.

Smile

You’re not convincing anyone. Bad websites, worse videos and half thought out ideas. We're slaves, God put a shield around a flat earth so we can't go to the moon, and you'll be rich with a perpetual motion machine.

I see a pattern here.
    Well Ed, ye are part of a pattern all right, a pattern of willful ignorance of passed laws.

You can go on back to sleep in ye hole, because I was not posting this for you, since ye are happily being a part of the BEAST, however, there may be others out there who read and will understand.

Smile

And Mr. Ed, hmm sounds like Mr. Ed the talking horse.

Why won't ye tell us ye real name and where ye are located?

And Mr. Ed, hmm sounds like Mr. Ed the talking horse.

Why won't ye tell us ye real name and where ye are located?
    I'm Ken, located on earth. This is the internet, ye don't attach names to opinions or they find you later. If I wanted that I'd just link my Facebook account.

Smile

I'm Ken, located on earth. This is the internet, ye don't attach names to opinions or they find you later. If I wanted that I'd just link my Facebook account.
    Yea right Mr. Ed,

It must be you who thinks that everyone is out to get ye.

Yea right Mr. Ed,

It must be you who thinks that everyone is out to get ye.
    Not everyone, just you. I could care less about a mans name or where they come from, ideas are the man.