Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Godly Advantage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Not everyone, just you. I could care less about a mans name or where they come from, ideas are the man.
    Ed,

I'm NOT the one hiding behind a phony name, and ye have not presented any ideas except all of ye brainwashing from others.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ed,

I'm NOT the one hiding behind a phony name, and ye have not presented any ideas except all of ye brainwashing from others.
    What's your social security number?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Smile

What's your social security number?
    BR549 what's yours?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

BR549 what's yours?
    Same as Ken's.

Smile

Same as Ken's.
    Yea, what else are ye, Ken and Spying's suck up strawman too.

Yea, what else are ye, Ken and Spying's suck up strawman too.
    I'd give them as much trouble but they don't call people names and aren't s much fun. I like the conspiracies over bible talk. Bible talk is always the same. Prove it, why create hell, why create evil, blah. Always same.

I'd give them as much trouble but they don't call people names and aren't s much fun. I like the conspiracies over bible talk. Bible talk is always the same. Prove it, why create hell, why create evil, blah. Always same.
    Well Ed, ye using the words the conspiracies sound like ye puppet masters of the matrix and George W. Bush Jr. who have ye brainwashed.

Prove it, why create hell, why create evil, blah. Always same.
    And why won't ye prove that doesn't exist, and why do ye keep coming back to this forum?

I'd give them as much trouble but they don't call people names and aren't s much fun.
    Oh, so ye do love playing the devil's advocate after all, and that makes another lie that ye have caught yourself up in, and ye don't give me any trouble.

Well Ed, ye using the words the conspiracies sound like ye puppet masters of the matrix and George W. Bush Jr. who have ye brainwashed.

And why won't ye prove that doesn't exist, and why do ye keep coming back to this forum?

Oh, so ye do love playing the devil's advocate after all, and that makes another lie that ye have caught yourself up in, and ye don't give me any trouble.
    I'm not sure what lie you refer. I'm here for probably the same reason you are. Entertainment.

I don't recommend trying to prove something doesn't exist. It would be better to prove it does and see if you can.

Smile

]I'm not sure what lie you refer. I'm here for probably the same reason you are. Entertainment.

I don't recommend trying to prove something doesn't exist. It would be better to prove it does and see if you can.
    Ed,

I'm not here for entertainment, and try taking the time to look at the Creations for proof of a Creator, only LIFE can Create Life, and I can testify and tell of times when Yah Almighty has saved my skin.

Here is your statement:
    I wish I could play devils advocate, can't do it. This kills me. As a society, we are severely lacking in education. I'm not smart, but there are plenty of people that'll fool me into thinking so.
    06-03-2018, 08:03 PM
    Edmund Dantes

I wish I could play devils advocate, can't do it. This kills me. As a society, we are severely lacking in education. I'm not smart, but there are plenty of people that'll fool me into thinking so.
    A Ed, don't ye REMEMBER writing and saying this, or does your mind FORGET it in minutes, hours, weeks, months, and years.

Your statement Ed,
    I wish I could play devils advocate, can't do it. This kills me.
    As I said: Ye may FORGET Ed, I don't, my mind is about 10.000 times more reliable than that little computer ye pluck on in ye hand there.

Ed,

I'm not here for entertainment, and try taking the time to look at the Creations for proof of a Creator, only LIFE can Create Life, and I can testify and tell of times when Yah Almighty has saved my skin.

Here is your statement:

A Ed, don't ye REMEMBER writing and saying this, or does your mind FORGET it in minutes, hours, weeks, months, and years.

Your statement Ed,

As I said: Ye may FORGET Ed, I don't, my mind is about 10.000 times more reliable than that little computer ye pluck on in ye hand there.
    Well yeah. Still waiting for that proof but until then, shape of the earth sounds about right to talk about.

Smile

Well yeah. Still waiting for that proof but until then, shape of the earth sounds about right to talk about.
    Well Ed, if ye are blind to the Creations on this earth, then there's not much help for ye, and IF ye want to believe in a supposedly BALL Earth spinning at 10.000 MPH, then try taking a basketball spinning at 20 MPH and pour water on it, and see if the water stays on the basketball.

Well Ed, if ye are blind to the Creations on this earth, then there's not much help for ye, and IF ye want to believe in a supposedly BALL Earth spinning at 10.000 MPH, then try taking a basketball spinning at 20 MPH and pour water on it, and see if the water stays on the basketball.
    Lucy is in Australia right? I believe you're in the states. We should have her take a pic of the moon (with a grounded object for reference, like a tree, and see what she sees.

Do you think it will be different that what we see somehow?

Lucy is in Australia right? I believe you're in the states. We should have her take a pic of the moon (with a grounded object for reference, like a tree, and see what she sees.

Do you think it will be different that what we see somehow?
    Ed,

IF, and I say, IF she takes pictures with a FISH EYE LENS camera, the pictures will automatically show a ROUND IMAGE, and most people don't know this, so please do a little research about FISH EYE LENS cameras below.

However, IF a none fish eye camera lens is used, the pictures will show normal as YOUR EYE really sees the image.

Please see here BELOW about a FISH EYE LENS camera and the ROUND images it shows, and it will make you THINK everything is ROUND:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

And see here about NONE FISH EYE LENS cameras: https://www.google.com/search?rls=co...30.3LMvSymyQ5U

Thumbs up

Ed,

IF, and I say, IF she takes pictures with a FISH EYE LENS camera, the pictures will automatically show a ROUND IMAGE, and most people don't know this, so please do a little research about FISH EYE LENS cameras below.

However, IF a none fish eye camera lens is used, the pictures will show normal as YOUR EYE really sees the image.

Please see here BELOW about a FISH EYE LENS camera and the ROUND images it shows, and it will make you THINK everything is ROUND:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

And see here about NONE FISH EYE LENS cameras: https://www.google.com/search?rls=co...30.3LMvSymyQ5U
    This is some good info even I did not know this about cameras lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    This is some good info even I did not know this about cameras lenses.
    Guyguy,

The fish eye lens cameras are the earlier cameras and cheaper in price, I guess that's why most people use them, however, the none fish eye cameras are newer and more expensive.