Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: Godly Advantage

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    This is some good info even I did not know this about cameras lenses.
    Picture of the moon with a telephoto lens. Just need to know which way the ground is. A tall building or tree would suffice for a frame of reference on which way is up.

    That was meant as a reply to Eliyah, click wrong reply button.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Picture of the moon with a telephoto lens. Just need to know which way the ground is. A tall building or tree would suffice for a frame of reference on which way is up.

    That was meant as a reply to Eliyah, click wrong reply button.
    Sure Ed,

    However, if anyone should do so, try different camera lenses, and compare the pictures, but they had better be aware of the different types of lenses and their affects on the images.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Sure Ed,

    However, if anyone should do so, try different camera lenses, and compare the pictures, but they had better be aware of the different types of lenses and their affects on the images.
    Oh never mind. Water. Basketball. Falls off, simple. Unless it's a Wilson because those can talk.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Oh never mind. Water. Basketball. Falls off, simple. Unless it's a Wilson because those can talk.
    Yea Ed, when I was younger I played basket ball, and I liked the back over head hook shot, it could not be blocked, and the under hand throw in a lay up shot.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yea Ed, when I was younger I played basket ball, and I liked the back over head hook shot, it could not be blocked, and the under hand throw in a lay up shot.
    What causes the tides to go in and out in your opinion?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    What causes the tides to go in and out in your opinion?
    Ed,

    The oxygen and heat pushing up from the bottom of the ocean.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ed,

    The oxygen and heat pushing up from the bottom of the ocean.
    And how do they (oxygen, heat) move under the ocean, what are the mechanics? Magma moving for example (maybe, just a guess, new to me).
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    And how do they (oxygen, heat) move under the ocean, what are the mechanics? Magma moving for example (maybe, just a guess, new to me).
    The tetonic plates of earth in the bottom of the ocean are bending from so much pressure of weight of the water, and this is why the top water looks like it is breathing in and out.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The tetonic plates of earth in the bottom of the ocean are bending from so much pressure of weight of the water, and this is why the top water looks like it is breathing in and out.
    Why does this not happen on the land? Does it not bend as well?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Ed,

    In Genesis we are told that Elohim divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament, and that's why in a cloudless sky it looks blue to us.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+waters&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Why does this not happen on the land? Does it not bend as well?
    Yes it can, this is what causes eruptions and earthquakes, but there is huge heavy weight of pressure of the water pushing downward on the bottom of the ocean.

    Man has not even discovered the largest depths of the ocean because it is so deep the weight of water pressure is too great.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Edmund,

    I'll say good nite to ye, it's been good talking with ye today, at least we can have a decent conversation, that seems to be almost impossible with others on here.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Edmund,

    I'll say good nite to ye, it's been good talking with ye today, at least we can have a decent conversation, that seems to be almost impossible with others on here.
    I may not agree with all you say, but doesn't mean I can't listen. Have a good night.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I may not agree with all you say, but doesn't mean I can't listen. Have a good night.
    Me too Ed, I'm willing to listen and hear a person, even if we agree or disagree, and people can remain friends.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I may not agree with all you say, but doesn't mean I can't listen. Have a good night.
    Greetings Edmund,

    I thought about your statement above last night after getting offline, and I remembered this text of scripture absolutely AGREES with BOTH of us on hearing out a matter.

    He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame unto him. Proverbs 18:13.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a+matter&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •