Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110

Thread: Tze dek

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231

    Tze dek

    Spying,

    Reading you pinned post, have you considered the name for Jupiter, and your idea for a day that is shortened? As well why did herod kill all first born? (If I have my facts right). Maybe should be there different post the way this place goes ☺. And I'm sure my Hebrew sucks. But it looks close.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,079

    Thumbs up Tzaddik!

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Thank you for your question about Zeus/Jupiter. I was not aware that Tzedek was a Hebrew name for Zeus so I googled the issue and came up with this website which verifies what you have discovered:

    https://hebrew.jerusalemprayerteam.o...onomy-jupiter/

    Years ago when A Church of God determined to establish a website, we named that website, Tzaddikim.org. Tzaddikim is the plural transliteration of the Hebrew word, Tzedek, which you have called to my attention in your post. In Hebrew, Tzedek, means "just" which is found in Habakkuk 2:4.

    Naturally, because of our understanding of the mechanics of the grace of ELOHIM which has been given to us through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua, we knew that we ourselves were "just ones". Accordingly, we established a website and forum under the name Tzaddikim.

    Hyssop was the member of A Church of God who was totally in charge of this issue. Hyssop for years took private Hebrew language lessons from a prominent Hebrew professor who taught Hebrew at Washington University here in St. Louis. This professor was very helpful in deciding upon our use of Tzaddik and Tzaddikim which we have continued to use to this day.

    Hoping that this answer has been helpful for you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

    P.S. I do not say that a day is shortened because I am fully convinced that plural days were shortened. I also do not understand your question concerning the killing of the first born unless you are saying that the first born is a reference to the offspring of Zeus.
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Thank you for your question about Zeus/Jupiter. I was not aware that Tzedek was a Hebrew name for Zeus so I googled the issue and came up with this website which verifies what you have discovered:

    https://hebrew.jerusalemprayerteam.o...onomy-jupiter/

    Years ago when A Church of God determined to establish a website, we named that website, Tzaddikim.org. Tzaddikim is the plural transliteration of the Hebrew word, Tzedek, which you have called to my attention in your post. In Hebrew, Tzedek, means "just" which is found in Habakkuk 2:4.

    Naturally, because of our understanding of the mechanics of the grace of ELOHIM which has been given to us through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua, we knew that we ourselves were "just ones". Accordingly, we established a website and forum under the name Tzaddikim.

    Hyssop was the member of A Church of God who was totally in charge of this issue. Hyssop for years took private Hebrew language lessons from a prominent Hebrew professor who taught Hebrew at Washington University here in St. Louis. This professor was very helpful in deciding upon our use of Tzaddik and Tzaddikim which we have continued to use to this day.

    Hoping that this answer has been helpful for you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

    P.S. I do not say that a day is shortened because I am fully convinced that plural days were shortened. I also do not understand your question concerning the killing of the first born unless you are saying that the first born is a reference to the offspring of Zeus.
    I hinted at this a few years ago to Spying, however, I NEVER followed through on it, because I thought Spying already knew, and I did NOT want to embarrass him on the issue.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    I hinted at this a few years ago to Spying, however, I NEVER followed through on it, because I thought Spying already knew, and I did NOT want to embarrass him on the issue.
    Never be embarrassed for not knowing something.

    Spying, I was refer to when Jesus was born. Why were 2 and under killed (if that's right).
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,477

    Then you are delused dear pal spying

    Naturally, because of our understanding of the mechanics of the grace of ELOHIM which has been given to us through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua, we knew that we ourselves were "just ones". Accordingly, we established a website and forum under the name Tzaddikim.
    IT IS ''THE JUST'' who live by the gift of faith = the same walk Jesus trod.. TRUSTING IN AND RELYING UPON ABBA for each circumstance knowing HE IS OUR HELP AND PROTECTOR AND PROVIDER.

    NOT walking in the step of Herbert Armstrong and his beliefs - of the Judaizer position of mixing law and goodnews????
    please reconsider your '''WRONGNESS'' while you still standing
    = I know it shall be a hard track for you to walk, as you believe you are the ''correct sect'' and all others wrong
    alas

    warning
    as example.
    when you were under your former '' TZADDIKIM '' - it was destroyed
    ask???
    - have you ever considered why this was so?
    Has the light switch been turned on here Allan???

    Revelation! maybe it will help your future decissions
    It could be very helpful to your future to sit down and reconsider WHY YOUR 1ST Traddikim WAS smashed and scattered
    - 2 things - the wrong teaching and lots of sin within~~~

    kinda like what happened to old hoary head himself H.A. = I hope you see the parallel
    oh
    this critique is said INLOVE'' in case you misunderstand my M.O. - of correcting very sad and very wrong beliefs that cause woes and curses of which ye suffer plenty

    if you fail to re-convert back to the GOODNEWS, all will NOT BE well
    if you continue to walk in your 'sect'' belief unfortunately you will die a sinner and receive a sinners reward

    and ofcourse you can get ''your back up'' and try to correct the love letter I send you today
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,079

    Thumbs up EliYah's Empathy For Me!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you yourself actually believe from the answer that I gave to Edmund Dantes that I was the least bit embarrassed by his question to me? If I was not embarrassed by his question, why would I be embarrassed if you had asked me the same question?

    Even so, I do thank you for your consideration and for your professed protection of my feelings. I have no complaint with any such actions.

    Thanking you for your expressed empathy towards me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,079

    Thumbs up Never be embarrassed for not knowing something.

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You wrote this:

    "Never be embarrassed for not knowing something."

    I agree. The Apostle Paul clearly teaches that knowledge itself is not permanent (see 1 Corinthians 13:8). I have repeatedly stated on this forum that what I know today, I will not know tomorrow, that is, if I am increasing in grace and knowledge of My Messiah Yahushua. Therefore, the Spying of today will not be the Spying of tomorrow if I am indeed growing in knowledge.

    Therefore, you are absolutely correct. There is no reason to be embarrassed for any lack of knowledge.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You wrote this:

    "Never be embarrassed for not knowing something."

    I agree. The Apostle Paul clearly teaches that knowledge itself is not permanent (see 1 Corinthians 13:8). I have repeatedly stated on this forum that what I know today, I will not know tomorrow, that is, if I am increasing in grace and knowledge of My Messiah Yahushua. Therefore, the Spying of today will not be the Spying of tomorrow if I am indeed growing in knowledge.

    Therefore, you are absolutely correct. There is no reason to be embarrassed for any lack of knowledge.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Thanks? ��

    I just say say I ain't that smart. However, totally interested in your short day thoughts and herod thoughts. If these are professy things, holy cow have I got a thought Im not smart enough to follow through with. May be you have an idea, but l don't want to poison it. Ignore bad phone typing g, I'm getting better.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,079

    Thumbs up What Must I Do To Inherit LIFE NOW!

    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    There is a huge, big, difference between the Tzaddikim who believe in LIFE NOW and Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong and all of the splits of the former Worldwide Church of God. Mr. Armstrong and the present existing splits did not nor do they themselves presently believe in LIFE NOW. Therefore, they themselves will all grow old and barring death by some sort of violence, they all shall eventually get sick and physically die the first death just like Mr. Armstrong and his son and all the members of any other Christian sects who have indeed died or will continue to physically die.

    There is absolutely no comparison between the Just Ones (the Tzaddikim) who believe in LIFE NOW and any other split of the former WWCG or any other sect of Christianity which believes that they must die the first death in order to be given LIFE.

    They all die the first death for lack of knowledge.

    Now, please, be so kind to explain to me why you yourself will not die the first death for your lack of knowledge!

    Thanking you in advance for your kind explanation as why you yourself are blessed to inherit LIFE NOW apart from knowledge, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Squirrel!.......
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,477

    you know dear Spying we have ''thrashed this out before'' over and over almost 20yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    There is a huge, big, difference between the Tzaddikim who believe in LIFE NOW and Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong and all of the splits of the former Worldwide Church of God. Mr. Armstrong and the present existing splits did not nor do they themselves presently believe in LIFE NOW. Therefore, they themselves will all grow old and barring death by some sort of violence, they all shall eventually get sick and physically die the first death just like Mr. Armstrong and his son and all the members of any other Christian sects who have indeed died or will continue to physically die.

    There is absolutely no comparison between the Just Ones (the Tzaddikim) who believe in LIFE NOW and any other split of the former WWCG or any other sect of Christianity which believes that they must die the first death in order to be given LIFE.

    They all die the first death for lack of knowledge.

    Now, please, be so kind to explain to me why you yourself will not die the first death for your lack of knowledge!

    Thanking you in advance for your kind explanation as why you yourself are blessed to inherit LIFE NOW apart from knowledge, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    no that is not so dear Spying at all.
    as I do HAVE KNOWLEDGE and am very happy about this knowledge.

    now you know, we have discovered others have learnt of ''LIFE NOW'' BUT HAVE DIED not attaining to ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW.
    YOU KNOW WE HAVE WONDERED OVER THIS over the years we have known each other and why they died.
    what made them die.????

    you have chosen ONE way to believe
    I have been taught another way
    WHAT?
    = that is from Jesus advice, found in JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - HIS personal invitation to BELIEVE IN ME..
    WELL we can say Yes I believe - a passive belief
    WRONG
    THE FRUIT OF BELIEVE
    to believe HIM, IS TO WALK AS HE DID, NOT FOLLOWING THE SHADOW O.T. BUT THE ETERNAL walk BY TRUSTING IN HIM, FOR OUR HEALTH +DAILY PROTECTION AND EVERY DAY NEEDS
    = not going for quick fixes, to the arm of flesh aka THE MATRIX - a system that appears real yet filled with doubts and fears.

    WRONG TEACHING COMES FROM JUDAIZERS
    Where you are wrong dear Pal is you mix the law with the goodnews
    - termed A JUDAIZER - a total no no no.
    And you cannot give it up because it is indoctrinated into your heart and mind from your youth upwards

    the fruits
    if I was '''Mrs Mean horrible person AND SHOWED NO LOVE'', I really would not bother with you or Ken after all this time
    - I would ''throw you to the dogs'' so to speak
    = but # 16,003 POSTS LATER on L.A. proves I don't give up easily.

    RESULT
    each day I tell you, HOW TO ATTAIN TO TRUE LIFE HERE BUT YOU CANNOT HEAR.
    you c.a.n.n.o.t. h.e.a.r.
    = it's your way or the highway, and your way is wrong

    THE TRUTH
    JESUS SAYS '' MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE''
    - this voice is real IT TELLS of the situations in 2019 ad and how to deal with them and overcome satan and have a testimony that does.
    - His people HEAR HIS DIRECTIONS and unless you live BY HIS FAITH WALK YOU REMAIN IN YOUR UNBELIEF and will die a sinner.

    I CANNOT GET MORE PLAINER THAN THAT.,

    now that sentence is a total lie
    here is absolutely no comparison between the Just Ones (the Tzaddikim) who believe in LIFE NOW and any other split of the former WWCG or any other sect of Christianity which believes that they must die the first death in order to be given LIFE.
    get real
    stop cheating yourself

    you add the law of moses to the goodnews = a total NO
    and you don't walk by faith of the son of God = but by sight.
    why do you deceive yourself????

    why not stand up like a TRUE MAN and admit you are wrong not only in religious beliefs but in your own personal life.
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,477

    Allow me to continue dear Spying

    IT IS RATHER silly to =search the OT thinking you will fnd eternal life....here and now
    JESUS SAID SO....
    can I repeat plain and clear THE o.t scriptures don't have LIFE NOW IN THEM.

    JESUS SAID SO
    it is no good for you ''searching the OT LOOKING FOR THIS ILLUSIVE LIFE HERE AND NOW '' JESDUS said don't bother
    THAT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND

    THE GOODNEWS SAID JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
    here is the invitation into life now for His friends
    THE CONDITION IS '' TO BELIEVE HIM''

    now you have to figure out why did he say this ======================== to his FRIENDS?
    BECAUSE THE RELIGIOUS JUDAS does not walk with faith
    - the judas decided for themselves what they want and what to believe and how to get help from the system called vanity [ VANITY IS DEATH]

    To be honest this is you and your sect - you have decided to keep the law of Moses under the direction of Herbert Armstrong AND ONLY PART OF IT NOT ALL

    [ I do have great sympathy for you and your mindset but at this stage you are not THE JUST
    nor live as the # 1 condition for true eternal life now here - BY BELIEVING HIM]
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    IT IS RATHER silly to =search the OT thinking you will fnd eternal life....here and now
    JESUS SAID SO....
    can I repeat plain and clear THE o.t scriptures don't have LIFE NOW IN THEM.

    JESUS SAID SO
    it is no good for you ''searching the OT LOOKING FOR THIS ILLUSIVE LIFE HERE AND NOW '' JESDUS said don't bother
    THAT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND

    THE GOODNEWS SAID JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
    here is the invitation into life now for His friends
    THE CONDITION IS '' TO BELIEVE HIM''

    now you have to figure out why did he say this ======================== to his FRIENDS?
    BECAUSE THE RELIGIOUS JUDAS does not walk with faith
    - the judas decided for themselves what they want and what to believe and how to get help from the system called vanity [ VANITY IS DEATH]

    To be honest this is you and your sect - you have decided to keep the law of Moses under the direction of Herbert Armstrong AND ONLY PART OF IT NOT ALL

    [ I do have great sympathy for you and your mindset but at this stage you are not THE JUST
    nor live as the # 1 condition for true eternal life now here - BY BELIEVING HIM]
    Lucy,

    IT IS RATHER silly to =search the OT thinking you will fnd eternal life....here and now
    JESUS SAID SO....
    can I repeat plain and clear THE o.t scriptures don't have LIFE NOW IN THEM.

    JESUS SAID SO
    it is no good for you ''searching the OT LOOKING FOR THIS ILLUSIVE LIFE HERE AND NOW '' JESDUS said don't bother
    Where did the TRUE JESUS of the N.T. ever say that, the O.T. don't have LIFE in them, as ye say??

    Did Jesus NOT say that, I AM the Way the Truth and the Life? Yes He did say this.John 14:6.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+truth&t=KJV

    Did Jesus NOT also say this too?

    Search the scriptures; for in them ye think/suppose/know ye have eternal life: and they/the O.T. scriptures are they which testify/witness of me/Messiah. John 5:39.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...riptures&t=KJV

    Yah Messiah makes it very clear, that He is the I AM THE LIFE of the O.T. scriptures, and He says that, Moses and the prophets of the scriptures TESTIFY or WITNESS OF HIM as being THE LIFE of the O.T. scriptures dear.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You wrote this:

    "Never be embarrassed for not knowing something."

    I agree. The Apostle Paul clearly teaches that knowledge itself is not permanent (see 1 Corinthians 13:8). I have repeatedly stated on this forum that what I know today, I will not know tomorrow, that is, if I am increasing in grace and knowledge of My Messiah Yahushua. Therefore, the Spying of today will not be the Spying of tomorrow if I am indeed growing in knowledge.

    Therefore, you are absolutely correct. There is no reason to be embarrassed for any lack of knowledge.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, we squirrel here or what up? 😁
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,079

    Question Squirreling?

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    If your reference to squirreling is a reference to the manner of our activity here at Lo Ammi, then I must agree with you again. We do dart here and there, and we do bury seeds here and there often without any discernible rhyme or reason for our posts.

    We deliberately keep our posts as short as we are able because of the nature of our beliefs. Fundamental to our activity is the belief that the fulfillment of the Law is both physical and spiritual. It is almost impossible to explain the spiritual fulfillment to someone in a short post. Hours can be spent giving out here a little and there a little with no positive result as the spiritual fulfillment is considered, and there do exist a number of things that we do squirrel away making no attempt to explain them to anyone through the written word.

    The only possible manner in which we can come to agreement concerning how the physical Law must be kept is if we are able to discern the spiritual fulfillment of the physical Law. Right now, Lucy has very limited understanding of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law, and EliYah and Companions are constantly harping on the physical fulfillment. Accordingly, we go back and forth without any agreement, but that is OK with me for I remember how ignorant I once was concerning many things, and how long it took me to grab hold of saving knowledge.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •