Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tze dek

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=zSC...31.si6fGAkO3Q0

Really? Spying, ye can't even do anything about Lucy, let alone other matters, and do ye also believe the Babylonian Talmud where it says that Christ is boiling in His own excretement in hell too?

Looks like ye are practicing Judaism as Peach said of you, but then ye have to threaten those who come to the forum speaking the real truth of scriptures and pointing out ye errors, and a woman at that.
    I think it was this truth that got under Spying's skin, so if he can't do anything about Jezebel, then he will take his anger out on me for pointing it out to him.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Question Where In All The World Is The Fake Priest Baalim?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I do recall that you made the claim to Edmund Dantes on this forum that your mind was more reliable than his computer. I do make note of such claims. When I saw your post asserting that I myself was a "FAKE priest like Baalim", I of course was forced to question the power of my own mind as to whether or not a "FAKE priest like Baalim" did actually exist in the scriptures.

Since you possess such a powerful mind, EliYah, I was moved to question you concerning where in all the scriptures can there be found a "FAKE priest like Baalim"? Unfortunately for you, your powerful mind did deceive you in this regard. There is no priest named Baalim to be found anywhere in the scriptures.

A little bit of humility juice taken as a dose is warranted for you right here.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to drink your juice, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

What's wrong there Spying, ye don't have a wife to argue with?
    Cuz he's smart.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I do recall that you made the claim to Edmund Dantes on this forum that your mind was more reliable than his computer. I do make note of such claims. When I saw your post asserting that I myself was a "FAKE priest like Baalim", I of course was forced to question the power of my own mind as to whether or not a "FAKE priest like Baalim" did actually exist in the scriptures.

Since you possess such a powerful mind, EliYah, I was moved to question you concerning where in all the scriptures can there be found a "FAKE priest like Baalim"? Unfortunately for you, your powerful mind did deceive you in this regard. There is no priest named Baalim to be found anywhere in the scriptures.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    And hey, I resemble that. And it's pronounced balahubala. I got that probably slightly wrong on that last one.

Smile

Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Where did I write and say that, it was in the scriptures?

This is exactly what I did write, and let me add a word to clarify:
    And Spying, your disobedience to Messiah's words show the world that your a FAKE priest [and] like Baalim.
    Ye are a FAKE priest unto Yah and ye are like Baalim, and a words adding liar at that.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Cuz he's smart.
    Why Ed, are ye regretting that ye married your wife?

Why Ed, are ye regretting that ye married your wife?
    Depends on the hour 😀

And of course not...

spying Elijah and Baallim

act 3 scene 3
    Spying and Elijah on stage with script
    enter stage left

Spying
    ''Elijah, who is Baalim, and why is he fake"?

Elijah
    '' hmm I am not too sure really,
    i think i made him up, in my head, as the new name for my new pet goat''

Spying
    ''how come you want to mention a faker called Baalim, that is not found in the scriptures''

Elijah
    '' well, i was thinking about naming the new pet goat Baalim, as i posted, so it seemed a good idea at the time''.

Spying.
    '' well don''t connect me, to Baalim, to fakers to the goat nor to the scriptures, i dont like to be misrepresented''

Elijah
    ''its my powerful mind over re-acting, and i don't like fake priests.

Spying
    ''well there is No fake priest called Baalim in scripture and i am not interested in your pet goat ''

Elijah
    ''i never said there was a faker called Baalim in scripture''

Spying
    ''well why did you post all about Baalim, the faker and call me the "FAKE priest like Baalim"

Elijah
    ''my powerful mind, overpowered me, and when this happens, the overpowering of my powerful mind overpowers me into a powerful act of confused thinking''

Spying
    ''yes,. i can see that, your powerful mind is powerfully over reacting to think i am a faker like Baalim''

Elijah
    '' no no, you faker,
    Baalim, is the name of the new pet goat, aint that right Peach''

Spying sigh exist stage left
    Elijah is mediating with his powerful mind,
    powerfully thinking why he named his pet goats Peach and Baalim
    -amazing names for goats!
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

Lucy CONjuring up more lies as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    act 3 scene 3
    Spying and Elijah on stage with script
    enter stage left

Spying
    ''Elijah, who is Baalim, and why is he fake"?

Elijah
    '' hmm I am not too sure really,
    i think i made him up, in my head, as the new name for my new pet goat''

Spying
    ''how come you want to mention a faker called Baalim, that is not found in the scriptures''

Elijah
    '' well, i was thinking about naming the new pet goat Baalim, as i posted, so it seemed a good idea at the time''.

Spying.
    '' well don''t connect me, to Baalim, to fakers to the goat nor to the scriptures, i dont like to be misrepresented''

Elijah
    ''its my powerful mind over re-acting, and i don't like fake priests.

Spying
    ''well there is No fake priest called Baalim in scripture and i am not interested in your pet goat ''

Elijah
    ''i never said there was a faker called Baalim in scripture''

Spying
    ''well why did you post all about Baalim, the faker and call me the "FAKE priest like Baalim"

Elijah
    ''my powerful mind, overpowered me, and when this happens, the overpowering of my powerful mind overpowers me into a powerful act of confused thinking''

Spying
    ''yes,. i can see that, your powerful mind is powerfully over reacting to think i am a faker like Baalim''

Elijah
    '' no no, you faker,
    Baalim, is the name of the new pet goat, aint that right Peach''

Spying sigh exist stage left
    What else can ye expect from a lying death profiteer as Lucy.

My children ONLY have the one pet goat, and they named it, not I, and they were the ones that fed it as a baby from a bottle and goats milk.

The owner of the baby goat was going to kill it, because the old mother goat had 2, and she rejected this baby female goat, and the children found out about it and wanted the baby goat to save its life.

However, the goat being named peach has NOTHING to do with the past poster on LO-AMMI that goes by the name of Peach.

And I would that Peach would return, it's the first time since I've been on here, that LO-AMMI forum has had a true scriptural believing -quoting WOMAN.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=zSC...31.si6fGAkO3Q0

Really? Spying, ye can't even do anything about Lucy, let alone other matters, and do ye also believe the Talmud where it says that Christ is boiling in His own excretement in hell too?

Looks like ye are practicing Judaism as Peach said of you, but then ye have to threaten those who come to the forum speaking the real truth of scriptures and pointing out ye errors, and a woman at that.
    And Spying,

Why don't ye tell people about Zionism trying to implement in the U.S the Babylonian Talmud's Noahide laws, and their infractions is death by decapitation, in other words beheading as the book of Revelation speaks about.

Oh but ye can't let that truth out either can ye.

Question Why 120?

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom! How could I neglect to reply to a Sabbath Breaker like yourself on this good Sabbath day?

I must admit to you that when Lucy began posting her fabricated dialogues on this forum that I did consult with ImAHebrew concerning whether or not they should be allowed. We elected to leave them alone, and when she posted her dialogue between you and me above, I was delighted by our decision.

When I read the dialogue, I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off my chair, and I also decided that her dialogue of you and me should properly end this thread unless, of course, you yourself should choose to answer it in some manner.

I suspected that you yourself would eventually get up the courage to make a reply to Lucy's dialogue because of the complete embarrassment her post threw in your direction. You really had only two choices: Allow the thread to eventually disappear down the line or make a reply or replies that being answered will eventually bury Lucy's dialogue on this thread. I do not mind at all helping you to end your embarrassment.

BTW, there exist many things in the Talmud which ImAHebrew and I reject. Of course, what we reject as a Beit Din has no real authority on some issues. This is why My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Resurrection established a Small Sanhedrin (see Acts 1:15) and an eventually a Great Sanhedrin (see Acts 15:2).

Do you yourself, EliYah, know why only 120 Believers existed after the Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you in advance should you also have the courage to give answer to this question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom! How could I neglect to reply to a Sabbath Breaker like yourself on this good Sabbath day?

I must admit to you that when Lucy began posting her fabricated dialogues on this forum that I did consult with ImAHebrew concerning whether or not they should be allowed. We elected to leave them alone, and when she posted her dialogue between you and me above, I was delighted by our decision.

When I read the dialogue, I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off my chair, and I also decided that her dialogue of you and me should properly end this thread unless, of course, you yourself should choose to answer it in some manner.

I suspected that you yourself would eventually get up the courage to make a reply to Lucy's dialogue because of the complete embarrassment her post threw in your direction. You really had only two choices: Allow the thread to eventually disappear down the line or make a reply or replies that being answered will eventually bury Lucy's dialogue on this thread. I do not mind at all helping you to end your embarrassment.

BTW, there exist many things in the Talmud which ImAHebrew and I reject. Of course, what we reject as a Beit Din has no real authority on some issues. This is why My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Resurrection established a Small Sanhedrin (see Acts 1:15) and an eventually a Great Sanhedrin (see Acts 15:2).

Do you yourself, EliYah, know why only 120 Believers existed after the Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you in advance should you also have the courage to give answer to this question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Well Spying, the scriptural Sabbath breaker, I have not felt any embarrassment as ye suppose, and Acts 1:15 is NOT talking about a Sanhedrin, and this is merely another one of ye own made up false ideas that ye put out as truth.

Smile

And Spying, it looks as if ye have been bought off, and ye have drunken Jezebel's juice Rev.2:20-21.

And Spying, it looks as if ye have been bought off, and ye have drunken Jezebel's juice Rev.2:20-21.
    Also Spying,

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. Rev.2:14.

That verse absolutely describes ye.

Also, Ken commented a while back about trying to keep a job and observing the true scriptural Sabbath that is determined by and from the New Moon day, and this below is what the apostle John wrote along those lines.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save/except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev.13:16-17.

Yea, they cannot earn a living unless they observe Rome's calendar and worship the devil.

And as Troy Miller wrote:
    Whoever is in charge, is in charge of the calendar.

The calendar you observe tells you when to work and when to worship.

WHEN you worship tells heaven and the on-looking universe WHO you worship.

So getting the day right is VERY serious!
    http://creationcalendar.com/

i did not know a goat named peach

COULD BE A GODLY WOMAN,
    Elijah post
    And I would that Peach would return, it's the first time since I've been on here, that LO-AMMI forum has had a true scriptural believing -quoting WOMAN.

AND I NEVER KNEW GOATS COULD SWEAR like a sailor WITH STREAMS OF VILE flowing out from their defiled lips like a corrupt river of death
    really I learn something new each day ABOUT talking + posting + swearing godly goats who turn into godly women, who quote godly verses with defiled ungodly lips
    perhaps the godly goat peach needs to return and then can tell us all how defiled lips can flow from holy lips.....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for the # 120 - in bible numerics it means THE END OF ALL FLESH.
    WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT FELL on the 120 servants IN THE UPPER ROOM - it represented '' the end of all flesh/ the end of carnal thinking'' as the HOLY SPIRIT HAD COME into the world to set men free from all their former carnal ways.
    also
    '' the upper room'' meaning the ascending into the Kingdom realm of divine life., via the human unsound mind being replaced with the new sound mind that changed a human being into a new creature

to all GOAT HERDERS - that is the simple truth
    - if ye stay simple you will ''get it''
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.