Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: jesus said follow me - not seconded hand x's ??? information....

jesus said follow me - not seconded hand x's ??? information....

His sheep hear His voice,. TODAY for 2019ad style of living

the problem is
    Many churchians have to have most of the Bible explained to them repeatedly as if the material was not melding within the mind properly.
    This is because the content was not setting right in their sub-consciousness.

To the wise student - they find out that there was something missing or sadly added into the Bible as it pertained to its message.
    The wise will realise that
    Jesus was teaching something completely different than what most people were taught.

we learn a very simple TRUTH - we are all divine children of OUR FATHER, JESUS CAME TO RE-INTRODUCE US ALL TOO.
    HOWEVER.
    there was another force of influence that was misrepresenting the TRUE FACTS to cause the true children to follow a different code, one called the Bible
    oooch!!!
    and the G-d of this world, who demanded worship and strict obedience.

the HEIRS of the divine kingdom where stolen, and made CAPTIVES to the G-d of this world, MADE to worship and bow before a
    fraudulent, wrathful, jealous ruler,

NO YOU WONT LIKE THE TRUTH but, it still remains the truth as Jesus called the people CAPTIVES THAT NEEDED TO BE SET FREE.
    people have become programmed like softwear
    how?
    to ''''see'''' Christian/church reality only in a certain way,
    so....
    their reflex action is to DISMISS any other EXPLANATION that is outside their software mindset

THE LIE AND THE DECEPTION IS massive

I am telling you that only a small percentage of people on this planet is truly aware of this hidden message from Messiah in its deepest form.

SPIRITUAL DETECTIVES.
    THE WISE are not any more special than others, it simply means they have learned to access the lost secret that was hidden away long ago by the antichrist spirit.

our minds need to be RENEWED BY METAMORPHOO
    English – Metamorphosis, which is a transfiguration a reformatting.

RE-FORM=MATTING
    KNITTED TOGETHER UNDER A NEW FORM OF THINKING.
    how?
    so....
    their reflex action is to DISMISS any other EXPLANATION that is outside their software mindset

BECAUSE WE ARE TO die TO EVERYTHING OF THIS WORLD... ALL ITS SYSTEMS

iTS religions, values and ideas all come from G-D of this world - ANTI CHRIST = ANTI POWER.
    Christ is the power that drove Messiah = the kingdom of Heaven is driven by Christ power and its holy.
    Christ is the verb of energy and power a frequency wave Jesus walked in

so this world AND ITS G-D SHALL do everything that makes you powerless and keeps you powerless.
    A CAPTIVE WITHOUT POWER. [ a powerless puppet]

to DIE to sin, is to DIE here to all the G-D ordained values that produce sin and death

death is an enemy
    AND THE G-d of this world makes very sure you will die IN sin

the trio of posters here represent the G-d of this world, and cannot die to sin
    why not?

they walk by sight and not by faith
    FAITH COMES FROM THE KINGDOM
    - seeing is believing comes from G-d of this world.
    so they cannot die to sin.
    that is impossible so they make up their own good law WORKS FOR their G-d '' look at me, I am so spiritual''
    the wrong way to go with an ANTI CHRIST SPIRIT BUBBLING OVER.

THE WORD is Christ.
    because THE WORD IS THE POWER THAT CREATES.
    you can tell me all the religious stuff you want and try to prove you are right, yet, you walk as a POWERLESS DRONE, ALL BECAUSE you walk by sight.
    Jesus never walked by sight but by faith, to trust His Father totally in all things.
    THIS IS HOW He never sinned BECAUSE HE WALKED BY FAITH .

Christ is essential, A POWER OF DIVINE energy
    how?
    so....

Abraham's and David's Heart!

Lucy, here are quotes from some of YOUR posts:

I found out Abraham’s heart, that he did not withhold that which I required of him.
    you know something, too.. ITS ONLY EVER ABOUT THE HEART...............
    EVERYTHING else can be wrong...
    BUT LIKE DAVID... THE '''''HEART''''' IS FOR OUR FATHER. AMEN
    “KINGDOM SERVANTS”

“I have chosen My Elect as I chose David says The Lord.
    I looked on the heart and found a man after My own heart and so too I chose you My beloved.
    These were not visible qualities but the hidden values of your heart as you hungered and thirsted after Me, and I saw them.
    Whilst the other sons of Jesse were lined up, I had already chosen your David heart.
    You see Lucy, you need to ask yourself, "What was Abraham's and David's HEART? Was it to be like YOUR heart, to do away with Yahweh Elohim's commandments and DISOBEY them? Let's look at Abraham's and David's HEART:

Abraham's LOVE for obedience!
    Gen 26:5...Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.”

Jn 8:39...If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

David's LOVE for Yahweh's Law!
    1 Kings 15:5...David did what was right in the sight of Yahweh, and had not turned aside from anything that He commanded him all the days of his life, except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Pss 119:97-101

97 O how love I thy law! it [is] my meditation all the day.
    98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they [are] ever with me.
    99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies [are] my meditation.
    100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
    101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
    You see Lucy, it is in your heart to "tell" us how evil Yahweh Elohim is and how evil the Law of Moses is, and that IF we desire to be like YOU, we need to be disobedient to what Yahweh Elohim commanded Moses. It's that simple my dear as you expose to us YOUR heart. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

everything will be thrown at you, by the anti christ in most people.

they are the dead

the G-d of this world, has no use for them really - but the wise who are escaping he abuses and mocks through his agents here.
    the plan is you must remain powerless and captive so you can feed the demonic hoards
    if ye be dead to sin, they cannot feed off you

the enemy came and planted his seeds - where do you think he would plant them?
    its not a trick question and very simple to ''get''
    where do you think, he would take away the true knowledge and insert the powerless corruption?

we are to grow from glory to glory what we know today, we receive more hidden manna tomorrow - we are not stagnant but grow in true knowledge

don't allow anyone to remove the potential Christ power from you
    SOLUTION
    GO SIT AT THE FEET OF JESUS and LEARN FROM HIM....HOW TO WALK IN HIS ENERGY AND KINGDOM LIFE.
    DONT LISTEN to religious robots [ anti Christ]

REMEMBER THE ENEMY WANTS YOU POWERLESS AND DEAD.
    how?
    so....

There is a mystery few see...think of Jesus and His father....think

NOW
    for the revealing.

if you begin to understand this, then you shall be greatly rewarded.

NOW THINK CLEARLY.
    When the enemy came, and planted his evil seed next to the good seed.
    He created confusion.
    He set himself up as the creator and god, and declared he was jealous, which is the sin of PRIDE.

He said, ‘there were no other gods before him’.

THINK OF JESUS THINK OF ABBA
    Why was he declaring that there were no gods before him?
    ask????
    Who was there that could possibly be prior to him?
    Or
    who was it that could possibly be a greater source?
    WHAT G-d IS FAR GREATER THAN JESUS AND HIS FATHER?

The one who claims to be God, rejected the Father and tried to usurp their glory by creating his own parallel kingdom, and then declaring he was the only God and there was none other.
    It is time that you finally grasp once and for all, that the name G-d does not represent the Father of Jesus in any way

The term G-d YHWH represents rebellion against the Divine as one trying to glorify and take all homage unto himself as a jealous entity.
    how?
    so....

More curse of the jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    NOW
    for the revealing.

NOW THINK CLEARLY.
    He created confusion.
    He set himself up as the creator and god, and declared he was jealous, which is the sin of PRIDE.

ask????
    Or

The one who claims to be God, rejected the Father and tried to usurp their glory by creating his own parallel kingdom, and then declaring he was the only God and there was none other.
    It is time that you finally grasp once and for all, that the name G-d does not represent the Father of Jesus in any way

The term G-d YHWH represents rebellion against the Divine as one trying to glorify and take all homage unto himself as a jealous entity.
    The scriptures ONLY speak and bear witness of ONE Elohim of Heaven, and His name is YAHUWAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The scriptures ONLY speak and bear witness of ONE Elohim of Heaven, and His name is YAHUWAH.
    Jesus and His apostles NEVER once taught nor wrote that another "GOD" usurped the true Elohim of Heaven.

This is Lucy's conjured up curse of the jaw lies that she tries to bewitch ye with them.

And if Lucy really followed Jesus as she falsely claims, she would be obeying His red words and His apostles words, but instead she calls their words dung of man.

Now this should tell ye Lucy's true colors.

Our Heavenly Father

NOW
    for the revealing.

NOW THINK CLEARLY.
    He created confusion.

ask????
    Or

Lucy, our Heavenly Father DESIGNED His Plan, and everything WORKED according to His PLAN. You try to "tell" us that a false g-d usurped the Heavenly Father's plan and authority, and you are in error. Our Heavenly Father created us FLESH, and FLESH is against Him, and the FLESH will not and cannot obey Him. His PLAN was to CREATE us to be AGAINST Him and His commandments, and then REDEEM us FROM that captivity to disobedience, to where we CAN conform to His WILL with OBEDIENCE. You just lack insight INTO this PLAN and REBEL against Him by telling us to DISOBEY His commandments, otherwise it would be that the Heavenly Father was WEAK and POWERLESS against Yahweh Elohim. Do you see YOUR dilemma? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Lucy teaches the same conjured up bewitching as another person did that is recorded in the book of Acts 8.

But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

And who is on here always PUMPING and PUFFING herself up that she is some great one, and always telling others they are trash.

Lucy conjures up her own sorcery like a magic trick to bewitch people, and she's not above conjuring up falsehoods on others either to defame them either.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, our Heavenly Father DESIGNED His Plan, and everything WORKED according to His PLAN. You try to "tell" us that a false g-d usurped the Heavenly Father's plan and authority, and you are in error. Our Heavenly Father created us FLESH, and FLESH is against Him, and the FLESH will not and cannot obey Him. His PLAN was to CREATE us to be AGAINST Him and His commandments, and then REDEEM us FROM that captivity to disobedience, to where we CAN conform to His WILL with OBEDIENCE. You just lack insight INTO this PLAN and REBEL against Him by telling us to DISOBEY His commandments, otherwise it would be that the Heavenly Father was WEAK and POWERLESS against Yahweh Elohim. Do you see YOUR dilemma? Ken
    Ken,

That is a truthful post in the spiritual sense.

NOW
    for the revealing.

NOW THINK CLEARLY.
    He created confusion.

ask????
    Or

This post by Lucy is a prime example of Yah Messiah when He said this below in Revelation 2:20.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Now how so ye may ask?

And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come, Hebrews 6:5.

Like Spying logo at the top says: Please, come on in, pull up a chair, and have something to eat and drink.

The good word of Elohim the scriptures are our food to feed our minds, and NOT conjured up falsehoods which are idols that cause us to commit spiritual fornication to false gods.

Powerless and captive...

was Jesus powerless and a captive?

so now ask
    WHO WERE?
    it is easy to answer.

the truth
    so, to escape our captivity, we are to gain knowledge
    JESUS is to be THE TEACHER no other.
    '' My sheep HEAR MY VOICE AND FOLLOW ME''

I tell
    the first lesson is to be come a FRUIT INSPECTOR.
    THIS IS THE ''PROOF'' of the life and character , not what the ''lips'' say.

Messiah said a good tree cannot produce bad fruit.
    So, if the tree is evil [ with destroying acts] so will be the fruits.

Remember the fruit is the finale; it is what has been produced when all is said and done.

you look at the fruits of the bible characters and know who is who. = that is the FINALE
    AS JESUS WARNED US of the mixing of the true word with the false word,.

The BIBLE is not the Word.
    It is BABEL; a word representing confusion.
    The Bible is the blending of both truth and error together by its own admission as the beginning of good and evil.
    you cannot take the entire Bible as the WORD because it has been laced with poison;

it stated, ‘you must rightly divide the word of truth, as well as prove all things and hold fast to that which is good’.
    It doesn’t say accept it all.

Jesus spoke to the followers of the God Yah of the Old Testament, these were the temple priests, and these were the guardians of the law.
    These were the faithful followers of the old way, the way of bondage and confusion.
    But what did Christ tell them?

John 8/40-45
    “But now ye seek to kill me, a man that
    hath told you the truth, which I have heard of the Father... Ye
    do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, we be not
    born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
    the fruit - discern the fruit.
    It is important to grasp the fact that Jesus was speaking to the High Priests of His day, the religious power, and He revealed to them that His Father was not the god/YAH of these priests, of whom these priests followed, that in fact their god was Satan the Devil

proof = 1 word CAPTIVES
    PROOF= 2 words SET FREE
    how?
    so....

Captives needed to be set free.

Jesus said you shall know them by their fruits.
    It was stated, that Satan, the god of forces.
    Satan is the god of war.
    Satan is the god of wrath, jealousy and disharmony.
    These are the fruits of darkness.
    The God of the Old Testament proclaimed he was a jealous, wrathful, vindictive and a vengeful god plotting against his enemies.
    These are not now nor have ever been the fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT

Our Father has no need to be jealous, nor any need to create slaves and bring men and women into bondage,
    Jesus came here to save us, therefore ask, save us from what or whom?
    Why is there a need for a Saviour?

remember THE FRUIT OF THE CHARACTER REVEALS WHO THEY ARE
    remember THE CAPTIVES NEEDED TO BE SET FREE.
    how?
    so....