Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: jesus said follow me - not seconded hand x's ??? information....

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    When something is revealed about this God Yah that makes absolutely no sense, and someone begins to question his authority or manner, they are often then restricted from
    proceeding with that thought by religious brain dead 'others'.

Their fury rises up to manifest out as -how dare anyone have any disagreement with God YHWH?
    Many who do question are set in their place BY 'OTHERS' and made to conform to the belief that they have no right to
    QUESTION Yah and his leadership

Therefore, it is important that you learn TO judge the fruits.
    People should be looking at your rotten fruits, the cursed FIG TREE.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Lucy, there are some things you might be overlooking.

Jesus said you shall know them by their fruits.
    It was stated, that Satan, the god of forces.
    Satan is the god of war.
    Satan is the god of wrath, jealousy and disharmony.
    These are the fruits of darkness.
    The God of the Old Testament proclaimed he was a jealous, wrathful, vindictive and a vengeful god plotting against his enemies.
    These are not now nor have ever been the fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT

Our Father has no need to be jealous, nor any need to create slaves and bring men and women into bondage,
    Jesus came here to save us, therefore ask, save us from what or whom?
    Why is there a need for a Saviour?

remember THE FRUIT OF THE CHARACTER REVEALS WHO THEY ARE
    remember THE CAPTIVES NEEDED TO BE SET FREE.
    Lucy, there may be some things you should consider. Yeshua speaks about those who if they want to FOLLOW Him, that they should bear or take up THEIR cross:

Mk 10:21 Then Yeshua beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Mt 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Mt 16:24 Then said Yeshua unto His Disciples, If any [man] will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mk 8:34 And when He had called the people [unto Him] with His Disciples also, He said unto them, Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Lk 9:23 And He said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

Lk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after Me, cannot be My Disciple.

Yeshua took up His Cross and the SHAME that was rendered unto Him, and He set us an example to FOLLOW:

Jn 19:17 And He bearing His cross went forth into a place called [the place] of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:

Heb 12:2 Looking unto Yeshua the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.

Does it not appear to you Lucy that THOSE who FOLLOW Yeshua have to endure the SHAME that comes from giving up what this world has to offer, with the hope of obtaining RICHES in Heaven? Yeshua gave up ALL that He had and took up His Cross which He was able to BEAR, and if you desire to be His Disciple, would you not ALSO do the same? Those who preach prosperity, and earthly wealth and riches as the sure sign they are His Disciples, they are just fooling themselves and not realizing what it takes to FOLLOW Him. Is this not the FRUIT which truly shows WHO His Disciples are...giving up ALL and BEARING their cross DAILY? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I think both Ken and Spying will understand in the spiritual sense what I mean by CURSED FIG TREES that are fruitless.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

what happens when this god allows or even instructs
    there to be murder, pillaging and rape? How many realize that
    the God of the Old Testament instructed not only his own
    people to be part of this type of violence but he also used
    foreigners to come in that used these violent acts against his
    own people because they either disobeyed or were deemed as
    heathen.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

what happens when this god allows or even instructs
    there to be murder, pillaging and rape? How many realize that
    the God of the Old Testament instructed not only his own
    people to be part of this type of violence but he also used
    foreigners to come in that used these violent acts against his
    own people because they either disobeyed or were deemed as
    heathen.
    Lucy,

People reap what they sow, and Yah Messiah will judge sin.

Compromised

yah instructed that women be raped infront of their husbands
    How do you respond to this
    “”Well that is Yah prerogatives he can do whatever he liked””
    Can you say that with? a straight face?
    Righteousness is based on the fruits of the Spirit
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

And where did He instruct this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And where did He instruct this?
    Come on Lucy, please show us the chapter and verse, and none of your conjured up dung tongue.

Lucy,

Ye blow lies out of ye mouth like ye do ye worthless ass.

That WHY that Pentecostal church kicked your conjuring up lying mouth out of their company.

You don't have to be so graphic.

Lucy,

Ye blow lies out of ye mouth like ye do ye worthless ass.
    Please, refrain from statements like this, it's uncalled for. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Please, refrain from statements like this, it's uncalled for. Ken
    Go piss off Ken, if you and Spying had the balls ye would do something about fabricated lies being told on here.

You need to learn how to destroy someone's lies with being vulgar.

Go piss off Ken, if you and Spying had the balls ye would do something about fabricated lies being told on here.
    Learn how to destroy lies without vulgarity. Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Learn how to destroy lies without vulgarity. Ken
    I'm not using vulgarity anymore than the scriptures do, and ye talk about vulgarity, ye sure don't reprimand Lucy for calling the Almighty's words dung of man ye gutless wonder.

Lucy, please answer Eliyah's question.

Lucy, please answer Eliyahu's question. Where did Yah instruct that women be raped in front of their husbands? Ken