Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

AND'''' KNOWLEDGE SHALL INCREASE.''''

Could Mind Control Date Back to Ancient Egypt and The Use of Electromagnetic Radio Frequency Energy THAT IS still USED TODAY
    THAT IS THE QUESTION

BECAUSE MIND CONTROL does not come from the spirit of life and the gifts of the spirit.
    Mind control comes from man and his inventions to control and be worshipped

??????????so I begin?????????
    by introducing a well known reporter who says this.

“Since the dawn of time, the most powerful groups in every society have practiced forms of mind control on populations.
    They determined it was necessary.
    Eventually, they decided it was their most important job.
    Convincing the masses that a fabricated reality is Reality -that task requires formidable mind control.”

(The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

a FABRICATED REALITY - SEEMS TO EQUATE TO THE 4 WORDS in Hebrews'' a weak and useless law''

Heb 7 v 18-19
    This passage clearly declares using it in this way as =weak, useless and ineffective,

lets now look at the T.O.W.E.R.S.
    http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives...s-obelisk.html

HERE IS A SHORT SUMMARY
    I ONLY AGREE WITH THIS IN PART
    '' I think this goes very deep down the religious rabbit hole ALICE.''

Gwen mind control technology is as old as ancient Egyptian time Vatican or Egypt's obelisks is likewise to u.s gwen towers Washington D.C obelisk monument illustrates in symbolism that america uses gwen mind control technology on its own civilians like the ancient Egyptians they used this mood mind control to keep the builders of the great giza pyramids working without complaining.

THE VERSE I SEE AS ''ANCIENT MIND CONTROL IS
    '' yhwh the lord g-d hardened pharaohs heart''

- THAT IS NOT ONE OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIIRIT BUT OF SATAN AND MAN controlled by satan

NOTE Jesus never ''hardened anyone heart.
    so If Jesus ministry did not do this - whose ministry would?
    guess!!!!
    people have become programmed like softwear
    how?
    to ''''see'''' Christian/church reality only in a certain way,
    so....
    their reflex action is to DISMISS any other EXPLANATION that is outside their software mindset

mind control has been here the whole time....

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...he-whole-time/

lots of ''goodies'' there

the tower. the frequency - the box called ''the ark of the covenant? are all some type of MACHINES that send out frequency waves that programme human behaviours

warning
    if the whole picture presents an unjust system of abuse and torment and destruction - know - none of it is of divine origins and none of it, from the spirit of life.
    but from a terminal spirit
    how?
    so....
    their reflex action is to DISMISS any other EXPLANATION that is outside their software mindset

I found this snippet

“The Pyramid Code”.
    My interest in the ancient Egyptian civilisation appeared after I found biblical Ark of Covenant to be, between other things, the mind control device.
    AN INTERESTING item.
    how?
    so....

Question Why Jesus?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

If you should be inclined to help, I would like you to investigate the nature of the real Jesus for our edification on this forum.

Do you believe that Jesus is your Savior? If so, why and how, and from what?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to tell, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

that is off topic Allen but what IS INTERESTING WHEN bible EXPERTS NIT PICK

is as follows.....

the logistics of Moses and his care of 2,00,000 people approx
    His stuttering mouth speaking to them
    the way he delivered 613 laws to an uneducated masses of slaves and they all agreed when the line of people was 1200 miles long approx
    how he grew horns, that were skin cancer bulbs from radiation and the glowing face from radiation sunburn from going up and down the mountain for his orders
    how advanced technology was used to harm and kill others en masse
    now nuclear power was used to destroy Sodom
    how the ark of the covenant was a weapon
    how Egypt as meticulous record keepers never mention 10 catastrophic events happened, and the removal of 1/2 their peoples and workers.
    how there are inconsistencies everywhere,

whatever did happen, it was not correctly recorded by man NOR is the bible '' the word of God' = that true position is JESUS.

infact
    we need a perfect sweet talking relationship to OUR FATHER AND HIS SON = hearing from them daily 2019ad style to help and meet each need as HE opens the storehouse in heaven
    you don't need a book BUT A TALKING LIVING RELATIONSHIP with THE TRUE MAN
    the bible is a mere road map only = filled with diamonds and however with lots of man added dung

DO YOU THINK THE FATHER OF ALL PERFECT CREATED THINGS - EVERYWHERE WE LOOK WE SEE HIS PERFECTIONS - WOULD HAVE such a messy way of doing things
    No siree
    none of these things add up
    the bible experts, have long discovered the contradictions only the foolish will believe
    how?
    so....

the term ''BIBLE BELIEVER'' is MAKING THE BOOK AN IDOL versus the term

'' of HAVING THE DIVINE ABILITY TO RIGHT DIVIDED the word '' from
    what?
    the dung of man added too or subtracted from all those verses / chapters laced with ''his own ideas + a hidden agenda'' =
    from ''What is the truth'' namely that is JESUS AND HIS FRUITS of ministry to the captive lost.
    Did Jesus give forth evil fruit and acts
    or
    Did YHWH give forth evil acts
    how?
    so....

the tricks the contradictions

how?
    so....

MOSES the contradictions the tricks the advance technology 4000r ago matters not 1

hoot in hell in 2019ad

PROBLEM FIX
    WHAT DOES REALLY MATTER IS

HOW YOU OVERCOME SATAN
    HOW YOU OVERCOME YOUR FLESH HABITS YOUR SICKNESS YOUR WARPED MIND YOUR FEARS AND YOUR DEATH GENE
    HOW TO OVERCOME this WORLD
    - ALL ITS INDOCTRINATED IDEAS AND VALUES we THINK OF as ''NORMAL'' WHEN in fact is a real mess
    AN ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

only Jesus can take your hand lead you out from a vile apostate religion and into ETERNAL LIFE HERE.
    how?
    so....

Not too many people are ''thinkers'' but follow.... So it is good to think

AND deduce as Hercule Poirot does,
    THE CRIME - TO PREVENT KNOWLEDGE

THE PROBLEM
    is lack of knowledge;

the crime
    to keep all mankind from knowledge + the lack of it= kills.
    A TRUE DEDUCTION Mon. Poirot.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Eden a member of "God" made it a sin to eat of the fruit.
    To help keep Man away from that knowledge 'the lord god' said if man learned of it he would die

Asking the question,
    "Why should learning knowledge be a sin?"

DEDUCING
    Comparing it to modern day observations ought to wake you up to the fact that you live within social system that was engineered by the members of THE EARTHLY "Gods" to empower themselves while keeping those who live within it ignorant.
    Do you want to test this theory?

Write down on a piece of paper all the things that you own.
    Next, for each item ask yourself,
    "Did I design and manufacture this item?"
    A majority of things within your home you purchased and have no knowledge of how they were designed or built.

using the above sentences as an example = consider
    "The lord God clearly did not want mankind to begin traveling the road to spiritual recovery and today man has not recovered their true spirit = only a few who do find the knowledge of ETERNAL LIFE HERE."
    People are unaware of the prison system they are caught in.

consider this ''captivity''
    Did you learn anything about Freemasonry’s dominate presence on earth in grade school?

The bible says Satan is a destroyer, it also says that he controls earth.
    This should be of no surprise to you with what you just learned because it coincides with modern day observations.
    It conditions your mind to think that you are the most advanced human earth has ever seen when in fact, the reverse is true.
    You are dependant on ''the god''s of society for all your basic needs.
    Everything is already prepare for you.
    Your clothes come from department stores,
    your food comes from grocery stores, and
    your home was most likely not designed and built by you either.

Do you think that is progress?
    The bottom line is, you can use technology but you cannot design and build your own things unless you have a lot of money
    who controls the money?
    Freemasonry.

captive robots
    The Custodial-designed social system includes an education system that produces robots,
    =aka=
    people who all think the same way and an employment sub system which furthers that robotic behaviour

This makes it easier for them to control the people because a robot never questions authority and does what everyone else does.
    what happened
    the lord god - Satan traded places with God in Eden and fooled the human race.

Modern day observations prove this =still proving the peeps lack of knowledge
    how?
    so....

the weapon of ''mass destruction'' ???????

how?
    so....

Question Why Does Your Jesus And Your Heavenly Father Only Save A Few?

Hi Lucy,

I understand that you believe that this world is a Matrix controlled by powers that are neither your Jesus nor your Heavenly Father, and I understand from your words written above that you totally depend upon your daily talking living relationship with them to remove you from the captivity and the total deception and conspiracy fostered by the Matrix.

Why is it that they only empower themselves to save just a few from the Matrix?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i guess it says FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

I understand that you believe that this world is a Matrix controlled by powers that are neither your Jesus nor your Heavenly Father, and I understand from your words written above that you totally depend upon your daily talking living relationship with them to remove you from the captivity and the total deception and conspiracy fostered by the Matrix.

Why is it that they only empower themselves to save just a few from the Matrix?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

FEW WALK ON THE NARROW WAY
    MANY WALK ON THE BROADWAY, such as yourself as a sect,. rather than THE BODY OF CHRIST = the power verb of transformation.

many are called but few are chosen according to the truth MAN
    why not take it up with HIM Allen, sit at His feet,
    how?
    so....

Question Why Guess On So Important An Issue?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ElOHIM!

You answered in part to my question with this:

"i guess it says FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE"

You guess, you say? How could someone who has a daily living talking relationship with their Jesus and their Heavenly Father be in a position requiring them to guess on this issue?

Why, Lucy, do you now appeal to scripture which repeatedly proves nothing of value in your mind when you claim to have the opportunity to speak directly with your Jesus and your Heavenly Father?

Did you yourself ask them? What did they directly tell you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

there are diamonds and dung

in the bible allen
    yet Jesus does speak to His people....MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE.....
    SO HE DOES direct our path and help and protect 2019 ad style WHEN WE ARE HIS EKKLESIA

why don't you hear?
    if you have become His incorruptible seed and His new creature why don't you hear His directing 2019ad style????

as for saying''' I guess''' it was just a term as I wondered why you did not know that ''MY SAVIOUR SAID FEW find eternal life.''?
    how?
    so....

wearing a''' MONS POIROT HAT''.... the detective, VISITS the crime SCENE

the crime scene - the evidence gather of crimes committed.

What Crime - 1 WORD I.N.F.A.L.L.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y.
    The problem lies in that they believe the Bible is infallible.

THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE OR DISPROVE THE CHARACTERS IS
    = IF THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE MANIFESTING OUT WITHIN A VERSE , CHAPTER OR THE WHOLE STORY

EXAMPLE
    If we examine the oldest known Bible to date, the "Sinai Bible" housed in the British Museum, we find a staggering 14,800 differences from today's Bible and yet it still remains the word of God?

IS THE BIBLE A FRAUD.?
    rense.com
    Mons Poirot SHALL INVESTIGATE.
    the oldest known Bible to date, the "Sinai Bible" housed in the British Museum we find a staggering 14,800 differences from today's Bible and yet it still remains the word of God?

The history of our 'genuine' Bibles is a convoluted one. Firstly we cannot be sure that we have the full version as it was originally intended.
    In 1415 the Church of Rome took an extraordinary step to destroy all knowledge of two second century Jewish books that it said contained the true name of Jesus Christ.
    The Antipope Benedict XIII firstly singled out for condemnation a secret Latin treatise called "Mar Yesu" and then issued instructions to destroy all copies of the book of Elxai.
    The Rabbinic fraternity once held the destroyed manuscripts with great reverence for they were comprehensive original records reporting the life of Rabbi Jesus.

Later, Pope Alexander VI ordered all copies of the Talmud destroyed, with the Spanish Grand Inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada (1420-98) responsible for the elimination of 6,000 volumes at Salamanca alone.

Solomon Romano (1554) also burnt many thousands of Hebrew scrolls and, in 1559, every Hebrew book in the city of Prague was confiscated.
    The mass destruction of Jewish books included hundreds of copies of the Old Testament and caused the irretrievable loss of many original handwritten documents.

The oldest text of the Old Testament that survived, before the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls" was said to be the Bodleian Codex (Oxford), which was dated to circa 1100 AD. In an attempt by the church to remove damaging Rabbinic information about Jesus Christ from the face of the earth, the Inquisition burnt 12,000 volumes of the Talmud.

In 1607, forty-seven men (some records say fifty four) took two years and nine months to re-write the Bible and make it ready for press.
    It was, by the order of King James, issued with a set of personal 'rules' the translators were to follow.
    Upon its completion in 1609, it was handed over to the King James for his final approval.
    However, "It was self evident that James was not competent to check their work and edit it, so he passed the manuscripts onto the greatest genius of all time... Sir Francis Bacon"

The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon's possession for nearly a year.
    During that time ... "he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity, rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose, wrote the prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version.
    At the completion of the editing, King James ordered a 'dedication to the King' to be drawn up and included in the opening pages.
    He also wanted the phrase 'Appointed to be read in the churches' to appear on the title page.

The King James Bible is considered by many today to be the 'original' Bible and therefore 'genuine' and all later revisions simply counterfeits forged by 'higher critics'.
    Others think the King James Bible is 'authentic' and 'authorized' and presents the original words of the authors as translated into English from the 'original' Greek texts.

However, the 'original' Greek text was not written until around the mid fourth century and was a revised edition of writings compiled decades earlier in Aramaic and Hebrew.
    Those earlier documents no longer exist and the Bibles we have today are five linguistic removes from the first bibles written.

What was written in the 'original originals' is quite unknown.

It is important to remember that the words 'authorized' and 'original', as applied to the Bible do not mean 'genuine', 'authentic' or 'true'.

is the bible a fraud -
    https://rense.com/general66/hide.htm
    AS A HISTORY OF THE BIBLE BEING PUT TOGETHER - AS FOR THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE I DISAGREE
    WHY?
    BECAUSE MY SAVIOUR is doing a massive work in my life and my family members, and this is not co-incidence BUT GOD-INSTANCE.
    it is THE COMPLETE REVERSAL from an unsound minds of all carnal men into the SOUND MIND OF CHRIST, this BTW is my BLESSING- ofcourse under His workmanship.

does Jesus speak to His Ekklesia
    HE SAYS HE DOES.
    ITS CALLED RELATIONSHIP
    how?
    so....