Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

Thumbs down Lucy's MO!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

It is my desire on this Sabbath Day to point out to any and all that should happen to be reading this thread the method of operation (the MO) by which Lucy interacts with us and conducts an investigation.

I have already pointed out on this thread that Lucy has claimed for herself a daily living talking relationship with her Jesus and the one that she deems is her Heavenly Father.

When I inquired of Lucy why it was that her Jesus and her Heavenly Father have only empowered themselves to save a few from this world (Matrix), Lucy did not reply to my question by asking me to give her the time to go and ask her Jesus and her Heavenly Father exactly why only a few are saved from the Matrix.

Indeed, Lucy who claims to have a daily living talking relationship with her Jesus and her Heavenly Father did not even bother to ask them; rather, she made an indirect appeal to the Scriptures as a guess in answer to my question.

By doing so, Lucy is telling us all that she herself is the ultimate judge of which scriptures we should accept and believe as diamonds and which scriptures we should discard as dung. If the scriptures agree with what she is telling us, then they are diamonds. If the scriptures disagree with what she is telling us, then the scriptures are dung, and she expects us to accept her conclusions based upon her claims concerning the relationship she has with her Jesus and her Heavenly Father who by the way are themselves defined by the scriptures which Lucy accepts as diamonds.

Do any of you see the inconsistency and bias in Lucy's method of investigation concerning what she claims for herself and how she does actually go about investigating and judging any issue?

Thanking any in advance that might be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

My m.o. Is to discover the truth as a truth seeker

WE ARE TO find the truth AND IT AINT ALWAYS in one book that has been corrupted
    SO

SO MY M.O.
    IS AS JESUS TAUGHT
    what did he say = ''BY THEIR FRUITS ye shall know them''

- BECOME A FRUIT INSPECTOR when you see bad fruit in ministry / in lives - know who the god is inside

when you see good fruits in lives know who the character is inside

TO FIND THE TRUTH WE NEED A GUIDE - TO GUIDE US INTO THE TRUTH
    - most people forget this as they read the bible as a library book.

NOTICE
    the waring given is
    THE DEVIL LIES KILLS DESTROYS
    - SAME WORK AS YHWH - who lips said '' I show mercy forever '' - the fruits DENY IS

if you are not a fruit inspector KNOW you are not taught by Jesus who will highlight the characters of the '''god '' in ministry

REMEMBER ITS NOT WHAT THE LIPS SAY - BUT WHAT THE LIFE/MINISTRY REVEALS AS A TESTIMONY.

NEVER LOOK AT THE LIPS. - ITS THE FRUIT THAT WINS VERY TIME.
    Today's bible students cannot explain, for instance,
    * why King David suffers Nathan publicly to rebuke him for taking Uriah's wife and having Uriah murdered without being stoned TO DEATH FOR IMMORALITY [a gross sin under the law]
    ofcourse there would be witnesses
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT
    Under YHWH did these slaves receive continual mercy when compared to the Mercy to all The Saviour manifested

as an example King David... THE FRUITS.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    WE ARE TO find the truth AND IT AINT ALWAYS in one book that has been corrupted
    SO

SO MY M.O.
    IS AS JESUS TAUGHT
    what did he say = ''BY THEIR FRUITS ye shall know them''

- BECOME A FRUIT INSPECTOR when you see bad fruit in ministry / in lives - know who the god is inside

when you see good fruits in lives know who the character is inside

TO FIND THE TRUTH WE NEED A GUIDE - TO GUIDE US INTO THE TRUTH
    - most people forget this as they read the bible as a library book.

NOTICE
    the waring given is
    THE DEVIL LIES KILLS DESTROYS
    - SAME WORK AS YHWH - who lips said '' I show mercy forever '' - the fruits DENY IS

if you are not a fruit inspector KNOW you are not taught by Jesus who will highlight the characters of the '''god '' in ministry

REMEMBER ITS NOT WHAT THE LIPS SAY - BUT WHAT THE LIFE/MINISTRY REVEALS AS A TESTIMONY.

NEVER LOOK AT THE LIPS. - ITS THE FRUIT THAT WINS VERY TIME.

FRUIT INSPECT.
    David's life was an endless violation of human decency with murder, theft, deceit, adultery, failed parent, failed king as his fruits .

-a man after Gods own heart indeed
    don't presume to ''know David's heart'' - look at the fruits. THIS shows you the G-d he served.

then

COMPARE to the Life and Ministry of the Saviour?
    are they the same?

No

THE TRUE INVESTIGATION results is
    David did not have JESUS OWN HEART. - SEE THIS?
    IT IS VERY SIMPLE once you get the ''hang of it'' to spot the 'gods' SERVED

NOW THE CHIEF PROBLEM IS THIS
    - CHURCHED PEOPLE have been indoctrinated to listen to the corrupted hirelings and go home and read their bible as a library book WITHOUT THE HOLY GUIDE.
    result is
    A flawed view is held and this view becomes an Idol and the idol then makes rotten church lives manifest - in strife, wrong choices, unanswered prayer, troubles and death

What you have to do
    Go figure out WHY churched lives are LIVED EXACTLY THE SAME AS OTHER religious peoples lives
    Then WONDER WHY THE PROMISES of blessing of '' the storehouses of Heaven,'' are not flowing out in GOODWILL AND BLESSINGS too you.

I figured it all out,
    not because I am special but because I was desperate to understand and not lack true knowledge

so
    I live under the storehouses of heaven,. and all their blessing AMEN and I praise Father [ABBA] for this act of mercy.
    * why King David suffers Nathan publicly to rebuke him for taking Uriah's wife and having Uriah murdered without being stoned TO DEATH FOR IMMORALITY [a gross sin under the law]
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT
    Under YHWH did these slaves receive continual mercy when compared to the Mercy to all The Saviour manifested

to cont - investigative truths

if you read the bible as a library book you find it will read like
    The Communist Manifesto
    the rules are from a ''' CAESAR STYLE WORDSHIP'' of ''bow down slave and worship me I am G-d '' made UP by man, that reveals human flaws and demonic influences.
    [corrupt power and abuses.]

CAPTIVES. JESUS TOLD US THE WORD ''CAPTIVE''
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AARL1Qsys

QUESTION
    Hands up all who want to live in communist Russia OR any communist regime?
    oppps
    don't see too many hands up
    why not?

would you like to have lived under O.T. YHWH or UNDER Messiah?
    NOW
    IF YOU CHOOSE messiah... WHY DID YOU?

IF YOU ARE A TRUTH SEEKER AND A REGENERATED SAINT - YOU will see this terrible delusion the 3 posters are under on L.A Spying Ken and disappeared Elijah + sox puppets.
    they want you back under law keeping communist [ as such]

but there is more
    Follow the white rabbit down his hole, we will now discover a secret few find.....the most of the bible was written with only 1 purpose in mind.
    JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE.
    again I repeat
    most of the bible was written, that has a secret - the indoctrination to all generations of communism and the one world order finale
    where satan is in FULL CONTROL
    it has been the aim from the beginning of the beginning.
    WHAT book has created more wars and destruction than any other - by the fruit ye shall know them
    YOU WANT TO still BE A CAPTIVE?
    SEEK THE TRUTH and become free.

open your eyes and SEE the indoctrination and the way it is being achieved not by prison walls BUT BY A MIND THAT HAS BEEN IMPRISONED AND CAPTIVE TO BASICALLY a BIBLE with distorted perspectives inc. RELIGIOUS LIES
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

the fact is PEOPLE HATE THE TRUTH

they would rather live consumed by lies AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN EYES than hear and believe the TRUTH

now...prior to my finding out the fruits of YHWH - I too was trained by the church to believe all the bible was holy and god breathed
    Till Jesus began on my fruit inspection course.
    HE ADVISED THIS programme for all truth seekers.

so it was of interest I learnt of an ancient group, [prior to Messiah's advent.] who understood who YHWH was.

The Ophite sect

knew the great secret:
    WHAT
    the god of the Jews was the true devil who had claimed from himself the title of 'creator god' and inverted the roles of good and evil through deception presenting himself as the 'benevolent father' of mankind
    Why did the Gnostics believe that Yahweh was a false and malevolent god?

Unlike the medieval people who were subjected to the theocracy of the Catholic Church and were unable to read the Bible by themselves, the Gnostic intellectuals of the first centuries of the Christian Era did have access to all the biblical scriptures and were able to study them freely.
    They knew that the Hebrew Bible is chock-full of cruel acts of evil, ruthless genocides, demands of gruesome sacrifices, barbaric deeds and behaviours of tyranny attributed to Yahweh.

In other words, the Gnostics knew that the biblical god was a real devil and his religions were brutal, bloodthirsty, misanthropic and obscurantist.
    The truth is that the Bible itself bears ample testimony that the supposed loving father of the Jews and Christians has a sadistic and evil nature and his numerous deeds documented in the so-called Sacred Scriptures are so abhorrent that most people today would believe that they were typical of a demonic entity.

Upon reading the Bible objectively, it is evident that the Hebrew god Yahweh is a warlike, murderous and depraved character and it is clear that he has a great resentment for mankind.
    The biblical texts themselves put in doubt the morality and benevolence of the Judeo-christian deity and do nothing more than confirm that Yahweh is the true adversary of humanity.

Today it is no longer a secret that the god of the Bible is a bloodthirsty and vengeful character.
    Since the Renaissance many enlightened thinkers have began to question the despicable immorality, depravity, cruelty, blood lust, misanthropy and xenophobia of Yahweh.

I ASK
    Are you one of the new unbiased thinkers OR are you, unable to be a fruit inspector as Jesus asked of you.

ps
    this sect also thought the serpent was jesus who had come to release adam and eve from their lack of knowledge.???????
    He wanted them to understand who they were and have this knowledge.

so in it very interesting to see another perspective, that ancient peoples held and then wonder why they had turned the traditional church thinking upside down BY changing the bad guy to a good guy???????
    were they crazy?

HMMM'
    ofcourse most people well say Ofcourse.
    but
    1 word remains in the forefront c.a.p.t.i.v.e.
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

compare fruit with fruits......*open your eyes* to see?''

the 3 D'S
    DESTRUCTION
    DEUTERONOMY
    DEVIL

The idea of destruction is essential to Deuteronomy= beginning in chapter 2
    If it is taken away there would be no Deuteronomy, or no Mosaic Law, would remain.

This concept of destruction as an article of faith is unique, and where it occurs in political thought (for instance, in the Communist philosophy) may also derive originally from the teaching of Deuteronomy, for there is no other discoverable source.

Deuteronomy is above all a complete political programme:

ASK
    who ''invented'' communism?

is this word captive becoming more meaningful?
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

perhaps we are geeting CLOSER TO THE GREAT DECEPTION

THE WHOLE WORLD LIES UNDER

have we been totally conned by the ancient man made up belief THAT JESUS SAID the people who WERE under this belief were as ...................................................c.a.p.t.i.v.e.s

because of a church consciousness and mind set - most will scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the uttermost as no one likes to be fooled.
    and
    in all generations past and present this MINDSET and PERSPECTIVE remains as '' the truth''.

but

once a crime scene is established the Pandora's Box opened..... the '''jack-in-the-religious-box'''' flies opened.

so the facts
    do communist countries s take over other countries and kill and jail others who object?
    yes/no/maybe?

So where was this idea AKA= '' the communist idea'' hatched from

Who were the ''originators'' of modern communism???

Any ideas????

duh???????
    deut chapt 2
    begins to make modern day sense.
    THE LAW OF MAN.

REMEMBER THE 3 D's = devil destroy death = when you see these 3 D'S its the 3rd dimension way of a world held in bondage.

can you escape?
    or

do you now make excuses for evil to flourish even more, as you have excused its existence.
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

religious robots or truth seekers,

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/.prem...orah-1.5318582

This is from a Jewish news paper.
    A ''run down'' on the ''authors'' of the first- five books of the O.T.
    They explain the various writers
    The contradictions abound
    The different styles
    The overlapping yet confusing information,

Is this GOD BREATHED?

is your faith based upon a book? - AS SAND

is your faith based upon JESUS?- THE ROCK

THERE IS A VAST DIFFERENCE- As the sand never seems to bring about a changed life, an overcoming life, just the same old same old you, living like the rest of the un-regenerated.
    THERE IS A VAST DIFFERENCE- AS THOSE BUILD ON the rock, HAVE A LIFE here that goes from glory to glory and definitely never lives in the same way, as the churched religious and the lost.
    https://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/WRITER-1.4969760
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

It never pays to be doofus.....

A RELIGIOUS DOOFUS that is because none of us eye witnessed any of the bible nor its information - we take it ''by faith'' - as an accepted thing we all do = yet there is NO real tangible evidence of this whole book being truth and nothing but the truth
    in comes Jesus, who said KNOW THEM but their fruits.

so after centuries of the dark ages and LOTS OF Education coming into society, we begin to see Perhaps we all have been DOOFUSES, AND trusting others WHEN IT WAS A CON.

WARNING
    THE OLD Testament is "revealed legislation, not revealed truth", and says the Israelite prophets cannot have known anything of the Torah as the Levites completed it in Babylon.
    Jeremiah's words, "the pen of the Scribes is in vain" evidently refer to this process of Levitical revision and to the attribution of innumerable new "statutes and judgments" to Jehovah and Moses WHEN THEY WERE THE AUTHORS
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

Thumbs up The Seasons Of Life!

Hi Lucy,

Have all of your investigations and seeking after what you consider to be truth led you to discover the purpose of man? I mean, why man? Why are we here on this earth?

Each of us possess a circle of acquaintances, some more, some less, and the vast majority of us in a life time are able to make only a few true friends. One great disadvantage of a long life is that at death most of your friends which you have made in your life have preceded you in death. For this reason the aged in their minds live mostly in their past, and their thoughts are primarily filled with their memories.

Personally, I have seen that their exist four seasons to physical life on this earth, spring, summer, fall, and winter. As far as I am concerned, winter from a physical perspective is the least enjoyable. I know this because I participated in the winter of my parents lives. Winter in the game of life is not much fun.

So, Lucy, why are some of us here to experience all these seasons of life, and why do the vast majority never live long enough to see winter. Indeed, many die in spring, and never experience summer, and only recently it has become apparent that the vast increase in knowledge will enable more and more people to pass through spring and summer and fall and actually reach winter in the developed societies. Even so, in the end, all die, do they not?

Should you take the time to examine the fruit of your life, how does your fruit of your life measure up with the fruit of your parents lives? Care to comment?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up The True Source Of Communism!

Hi Lucy,

During my school years, I believe it was early in college, but it could have been in high school, I chose to do a book report on Communism or Marxism. While engaged in that task, I discovered that Karl Marx's parents converted from Judaism to Lutheranism and that Karl himself was baptized as a child into Lutheranism.

At the time, this made sense to me because under Marxism the state takes the place of God and becomes in complete control of the means of production and ultimately in complete control of the what is produced by the citizens of the state.

The state expects its citizens to produce according to their abilities and then give what they have produced to the state in order that the state may distribute to each citizen according to their need.

I myself found the above concept almost a carbon copy of Luther's understanding of the means of grace.

Under Lutheranism, God owns all things, and God is very gracious and desires that all men should receive salvation which arises though the ability of the great activity of the Son of God. This individual through the abundance of his great work has made salvation available to all men through the means of grace, that is, through baptism and the Lord's Supper or Communion. Of course, under Lutheranism, the Church is totally in charge of the distribution of the means of grace.

It is not by accident that under Communism that the Communist Party is empowered to distribute what has been produced under the Communist system. The Party takes the place of the Church, and the State takes the place of God; therefore, I understood that communism was not just a Jewish invention. Christianity is ultimately responsible for the advent and development of communism.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

It appears we all have been taking a ride on the doofus religious pony spying

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

During my school years, I believe it was early in college, but it could have been in high school, I chose to do a book report on Communism or Marxism. While engaged in that task, I discovered that Karl Marx's parents converted from Judaism to Lutheranism and that Karl himself was baptized as a child into Lutheranism.

At the time, this made sense to me because under Marxism the state takes the place of God and becomes in complete control of the means of production and ultimately in complete control of the what is produced by the citizens of the state.

The state expects its citizens to produce according to their abilities and then give what they have produced to the state in order that the state may distribute to each citizen according to their need.

I myself found the above concept almost a carbon copy of Luther's understanding of the means of grace.

Under Lutheranism, God owns all things, and God is very gracious and desires that all men should receive salvation which arises though the ability of the great activity of the Son of God. This individual through the abundance of his great work has made salvation available to all men through the means of grace, that is, through baptism and the Lord's Supper or Communion. Of course, under Lutheranism, the Church is totally in charge of the distribution of the means of grace.

It is not by accident that under Communism that the Communist Party is empowered to distribute what has been produced under the Communist system. The Party takes the place of the Church, and the State takes the place of God; therefore, I understood that communism was not just a Jewish invention. Christianity is ultimately responsible for the advent and development of communism.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    WHEN WE MATCH THE FRUITS OF THE OT to the fruits of communism
    The man made works of Deuteronomy seem to be still working, which in itself is a marvel, showing how easy it is to be led into great deceptions, via indoctrination and simple trust

I put it down to sheer foolishness on our part, based upon an unsound mind
    as a for instance
    People TRUST doctors for their healing seldom do people question Big PHARMA
    People TRUST the voting system, seldom do we really question its corruption
    People trust the police dept, for their safety etc
    So there is a ''human trust'' in all manner of ways that is basically unfounded
    People trust the media for their news, little knowing the media is classed as entertainment = but if its ''''on the telly''''' people believe it.

So hovering all around people is an ''aurora of trust'' and so it is the same with the bible...yet we are advised to rightly divide = but who does?

It is read like a library book which leads to gross misconceptions.

Should we be prepared to come out from a great deception we find,Deuteronomy is to formal Judaism and Zionism what the Communist Manifesto was to the destructive revolution of our century. It is the basis of the Torah ("the Law") contained in the Pentateuch, which itself forms the raw material of the Talmud, which again gave birth to those "commentaries" and commentaries-on-commentaries which together constitute the Judaic "law".

Deuteronomy is the basis of the political programme of worldly dominion and nothing to do with '' the word of god''

alas for the DOOFUS religious mentality WHICH TAKES US RIGHT BACK TO A SIMPLE TRUTH - LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    CURE
    begin to sit at the feet of Jesus to gain true knowledge of how to escape captivity 2019ad style
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

the fruit of my life

spying asked
    how does your fruit of your life measure up with the fruit of your parents lives? Care to comment?
    I was the same branch as my parents, simply good people who really never did a bad turn to anyone
    they lived their lives, in respect and dignity and died at 84 and 95 yrs
    I was the same style of person like them
    until I was hit by the Saviour's revelation and truth of ''''life now''' is possible to live here eternally, walking in His presence and being changed in mind and one day totally changed in body.... called metamorphoo

LIFE NOW here IS THE GOODNEWS AND GOODWILL of the gospel john 11 v 24 25 26 but when I tell others, they basically fly into rages can cannot handle such news.
    some type of demented rage overcomes them as it did to Elijah and they have a hissy fit, yet, His truth still remains

so

Once believed the changes occur within the flaws and the human mindset is progressively removed as HIS LIFE APPEARS IN me - its called to go from glory to glory.
    all those strongholds and fears are progressively removed as they cannot stay, IF we are to Be as He is.
    This is called OVERCOMING - THE OVERCOMERS have a testimony
    ''they are able to overcome satan, this world and their flesh''
    NOTHING they can do but to allow HIM TO FIX IT Math 11 v 28-30 called our true sabbath rest, while He works on us as His workmanship- here and now... it is a full surrender to HIS WILL alone.

so looking back, the real difference when compared to my very lovely parents is I allow Messiah to change me totally and very evil thing in me is being removed by His hand alone.
    infact I'm not in my 70's at all.
    I am still only 19yrs old in my spiritual life as I was awakened in 2000ad
    So looking back over those 19yrs the personal change in me has been enormous.

So many strongholds of evil in me have been removed and a NEW LIFE of fruits has occurred.
    What fruit = the 9 gifts are appearing and yes I know ''Rome was not built in a day'' and a whole new mindset is being re-installed that was taken away
    What was once considered as ''normal'' now becomes sickening and church is one sickening thing as it is basically man made and lacks true knowledge.

That is why church people die as do the lost,

However people hate being told they have a ''wrong belief.''
    The moment ''the w'' word is spoken hackles go up and they breath out fire as THE TRUTH IS HATED.
    WHY SO
    BECAUSE the demonic control inside wants to stay within its host, and gets riled up, if its food supply is threatened, TRUTH cannot be tolerated at all costs

ALSO I find, going from glory to glory IN HIM A SAINT changes their frequency and they are no longer compatible with the flow of normal human life.
    they become as an outcast in many ways, because they no longer fit into a deceived society.
    one thing, that a saint cannot tolerate is religious pretense.
    what the lips say, but the life reveals otherwise,. called playacting.

you never give evil AND EVEN BREAK.
    EVIL in anyone is not to be tolerated and pushed under the carpet, but '' to be smacked in the face with a velvet glove''
    Jesus never tolerated evil, but always put evil IN ITS PLACE.

religious people think the whole world is to be saved, in this dispensation
    that Isn't the truth
    He is calling out People now to rule and reign with HIM and re=gene=rating them to BE AS HE IS.
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

if we are to rule and reign with Messiah - the christ power has to be worked in HERE

not THERE,
    THE REFINER'S FIRE WORKS HAVE TO BE DONE HERE so that NO EVIL is taken THERE,
    THERE has to be a changed mindset, we cannot think as others but have a totally new mind, a programme inserted called HIS WORKMANSHIP.

all OUR WEAKNESSES, FLAWS AND WRONG CHOICES must be removed here,
    HERE is the place where the OVERCOMERS are made,
    THEY HAVE A TESTIMONY no one can take from them as it is the same testimony Jesus had, this is why they become THE BODY and the HEAD doesn't have a whorish body,.
    THE IMPARTATION OF divine life is just the beginning then the CLEAN UP begins in Ernst,

NO ONE can be the churched and a bible believer as such and rule and reign WITH HIM,
    HE has to be the teacher and while others can ''tell'' of their overcoming walk ONLY HE can be their teacher.

why>?

because LIFE IS IN THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE, not in others.

in each generation there is A CULLING process, the choice is - how much a person is willing to give up for the cross?

those ''chosen means FULL SURRENDER'' TO DO THE FATHER'S WILL
    full surrender doesn't meaning going to church on a Saturday or Sunday, singing psalms on Wednesday NIGHT AT 7OCLOCK in the middle of winter nor cleaning out the church toilet to make you humble,
    NONE OF THAT,
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...mark-live-news

full surrender is we walk by faith trusting in the good shepherd to become all things hope for as faith is a CREATIVE WORK.
    FEW CAN DO THIS as the power of seeing is believing is too strong.
    hence the warning FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE here.
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT

the CRIME SCENE - how the good news became the bad news ''bad reporters abound''

Death Enthroned

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.
    what is termed as the babylonian religious systems
    the divisional Christian churches

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.
    DOOFUS SiTS IN THE PEWS.

Christians in a divisional church are a divided group who cannot stand

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.

It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.
    The powerful and literal “brainwashing” of the doctrine of death can be seen in the Catholic Church’s ritual of spreading ashes on the forehead of believers.
    This ritual -- which has no new testament foundation -- dramatically illustrates the point that while the religious system may portray itself as pro-life in its advocacy of the rights of a fetus or in its stand against euthanasia or capital punishment, the “life” that the system seeks to protect and preserve is fundamentally different from the meaning Christ attaches to the term.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in Him.
    JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

Through Him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.
    THEY HAVE BECOME REBORN FROM A DIFFERENT SEED,

In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)
    It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.
    JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.
    While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
    THIS IS WHAT departed ELIJAH DID, through religious ignorance - the religious dead man and verse quoter and the raging dragon in departed Elijah could not stand the thought of the ''power of the resurrection'' now and here
    see
    This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

…and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Rev. 12:4
    It is a reflection of the hypocrisy of religion that it opposes the manifestation in the physical of the crime, abortion, that it practices in the realm of the spirit.
    In fact, there is no evil, no perversion, no violence in the world, including death, that does not stem from the spiritual rebellion of the religious system against God.

Christianity’s alliance with death, which borders on a form of spiritual necrophilia or death worship, is nothing new. According to the Word of God, the religious system that the Hebrew people were entangled in made what God calls in the book of Isaiah a “covenant with death”. He goes on to say:

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled and your agreement with hell shall not stand… Isa. 28:18
    In Hosea He says:
    I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death I will be thy plagues; O grave I will be thy destruction…. Hosea 13:14

Elijah deserted because of his necrophilia
    CONSIDER THE FRUIT