Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

YHWH -THOU SHALT NOT KILL.... the fruits observed. let us compare apples with apples

case #1
    ''thou shalt not kill''

A MONSTER NAMED “STALIN”
    Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin (born Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili; 18 December 1878 – 5 March 1953)
    throughout his life used more than 20 aliases
    and
    This cardboard box looking figure of uncertain name was called “Stalin” as a blend of “Stal” (steel) and his predecessor Lenin, and was known as a robotic psycho character.

stalin-robotic.jpg

Little we know of his real origins, but what is now known is - the robotic psycho world he left for us to see
    see what?
    * the sheer scope of his murderous genocide of atleast 20 million people
    * estimates vary between 20 and 60 million deaths attributed directly to him, but hard to tell in a country where records were excised

This short vulgar man was such a monster that it beckons one to think in human terms and to come up with something even remotely close to an explanation for his dangerous dementia, such was the degree of his monstrosity

case #2
    YHWH the O.T. controller G-d
    FATHER 2 FACE - THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

introspection.jpg

If the Old Testament had been marketed as a horror story — like a Stephen King novel — we might think differently about it.
    Today, anyone who takes the Old Testament G-d seriously — and does not wince at the gratuitous splattering of blood and murder— is a troubled person
    How many has G-d killed?

I kill ... I wound ... I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh. -- Deuteronomy 32:39-42?
    LET US FIND OUT.
    How many people did God kill in the O.T. Bible?

It's impossible to say for sure, but plenty.
    How many did G-d drown in the flood or burn to death in Sodom and Gomorrah?
    How many first-born Egyptians did he kill?
    There's just no way to count them all.

But sometimes the Bible tells us exactly how many were killed by G-d.
    So what happens if you total all of these killings?
    What number do you get?

Well, here's what I came up with: 2,476,633

Note
    that this number is a gross underestimate of the total number.
    It doesn't include, in many cases, women and children,
    it completely leaves out some of G-d's more impressive kills. (Like the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the firstborn Egyptian children, etc.)

So what happens if you use estimates when the Bible provides only numbers for adult male victims or no numbers at all?
    estimate: 25 million

from
    Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Question What Authority Did Jesus Take From Satan?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote this on another thread:

"fact
    Jesus did not take away satan's authority till the cross, so all murder destructions harm and curses - come from satan and under his authority
    "

Would you be so kind to explain to all of us exactly what authority Jesus did take away from Satan at the Cross? Please be specific.

Thanking you in advance should you dare to give me an answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down Please, EliYah, Refrain From Posting Over My Questions!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I always have a point to make when I ask a question of anyone, and I would respectively ask you to refresh the thread before you post to make certain that you do not post and cover up any question that I have asked of another unless of course I have directed the question to you. Give the person asked a chance to answer or not answer before you post over me.

If you do not comply with my request right here, then I will forthwith delete your contrariwise post whenever I discover it.

Thanking you in advance should you make note and comply with my request, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

the 2 faced g-d - of the O.T.

THE MONSTER g-d SAYS....kill
    and again
    ''thou shalt not kill -''

Go in to possess nations greater and
    mightier than thyself . . . the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall
    destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face; so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them
    quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee. . . For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I
    command you . . . then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater
    nations and mightier

[17] than yourselves . . . even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand
    before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye
    shall tread upon . . ."

CAN YOU INAGINE MESSIAH ORDERING THIS CRIMINAL INSANITY? [and likened to acts of communism=kill main destroy]

TIME to take a true reality check.
    the truth out
    the devil is the destroyer! - remember Jesus said so.
    satan has fruit....
    ITS THE FRUIT [of his nature] to kill main and destroy.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

The dead profiter.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE MONSTER g-d SAYS....kill
    and again
    ''thou shalt not kill -''

Go in to possess nations greater and
    mightier than thyself . . . the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall
    destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face; so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them
    quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee. . . For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I
    command you . . . then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater
    nations and mightier

[17] than yourselves . . . even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand
    before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye
    shall tread upon . . ."

CAN YOU INAGINE MESSIAH ORDERING THIS CRIMINAL INSANITY? [and likened to acts of communism=kill main destroy]

TIME to take a true reality check.
    the truth out
    the devil is the destroyer! - remember Jesus said so.
    satan has fruit....
    ITS THE FRUIT [of his nature] to kill main and destroy.
    You mean you and your 2 faced jeezzus that promises to set others FREE but can't set the dead victims free of ye flower clients.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    You mean you and your 2 faced jeezzus that promises to set others FREE but can't set the dead victims free of ye flower clients.
    Yea, Lucy is on here promoting her jeezus that he sets the captives free, well her jeezus sure never set the dead victims of her flower profiteers free.

I can't help but laugh, and she has immortal life now, but her dead flower victims sure did not.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Again we see Elijahs demons

Raging and sending poor old Elijah off the Planet
    How sad!!
    ! proving the truth is hateful ! To the bible idolator

Come consider the head the military giving an order YOU SHALL NOT KILL
    THEN
    A few months later new orders come “” go kill nations””

What would the soldiers think
    The general is a mad man!!!
    A 2 Faced idiot
    Cannot make up his mind
    What a foolish person

Well thats the true picture of the g-d yhwh

Why do the religious rage against

Revealed knowledge
    Rage is the fruits of demonic possession
    The religious men under the law of moses raged at Jesus

Consider this
    if they all worshipped the same Father creator there would be no rage but unity
    An agreement of believing together

But No
    The rulers of the Law plotted 11 Times to kill Yeshua
    Why so
    because He came to set those captives free

messiah ministered out differently than Nicodemus the great law keeper and Nicodemus saw the truth in the different style of ministry
    So
    The new covenant Or the new agreement had arrived but few enjoyed the advent of the kingdom of Abba on earth
    Same as today’s pews with their corrupt views

the FALSE PROPHET - seems to be the old ''holy bible'' - the confused scripts

of double meanings.
    ofcourse everyone thinks it is ''A MAN'' or ' a church'' and point the finger...…………..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to

but I doubt anyone would think the old BBL = babble was false and prophetic.

a great read and some good secrets revealed few would know about, especially the BBL believers = aka= who have blind faith and walk without true knowledge for if they had true knowledge they would not die from the lack of it

makes sense????
    probably not to the drugged and brainwashed,.churchies

but lets read some BBL secrets revealed
    https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Decept...der_B00IU38RM2
    click on the book cover and ''sheezam'' it opens

No Lucy, it's your demonic fruit showing.

Raging and sending poor old Elijah off the Planet
    How sad!!
    ! proving the truth is hateful ! To the bible idolator

Come consider the head the military giving an order YOU SHALL NOT KILL
    THEN
    A few months later new orders come “” go kill nations””

What would the soldiers think
    The general is a mad man!!!
    A 2 Faced idiot
    Cannot make up his mind
    What a foolish person

Well thats the true picture of the g-d yhwh
    Your jezzus seems to ONLY work for you and no one else, because he sure did not work for ye dead victims that ye are gaining from, then he sure won't work for anyone on this forum either.

how do the dead

pay me money Elijah?

and you REPEATEDLY said i never owned a florist shop..
    you seem confused [again]

SOMETHING TO PONDER
    IF Jesus THE SAVIOUR walked with you, you would not be a confused mess, crippled and living on government handouts.... all the symptoms of the lost and unsaved,
    BUT IN ALL WAYS you would prosper,
    as HE alone would be your shepherd. and THE SHEPHERD LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP.

the rotten fruit hmmmmm rotten fruits

I was giving this some thoughts today and did a little detecting work

it is not NORMAL for people to slaughter animals in a horrific frenzy of cruelty and butchering them
    it is not NORMAL for men to kill each other and chop each other to pieces when they have not been threatened
    it is not NORMAL to suddenly hate enough to kill many people.

none of this is NORMAL

so what would make a group of men, torture and butcher animals each day and then also kill complete stranger by an order to do so....

well
    IT IS A TOTAL MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUE
    YES some how to do this mass murder and mass slaughtering at a given time is DONE BY MIND CONTROL.

MEN turn into
    UNCONTROLLED MANIACS ON A RAMAGE OF DEATH
    - IS MIND CONTROL THE FREQUENCIES HAVE BEEN ALTERED AT A CERTAIN TIME and hit the brain with the ''right wave'' to turn men into cruel beasts

there is no other possible reason.

yes it is possible to get 1 maniac but NEVER a whole group like an army.....to become murderers without being personally threatened.

therefore as I was mediating on this - a thought of the 2 words UNSOUND MIND,
    and I saw the word SOUND.

A SOUND GOES OUT, AND THIS SOUND is a wave or frequency energy and it alters the mind, in such a way to make it respond to violent behaviours and violent acts.
    so some type of sound-machine would be used that was timed to cause a violence to others without true provocation

I live on my own money, and it's not from dead victims families either as ye do.

pay me money Elijah?

and you REPEATEDLY said i never owned a florist shop..
    you seem confused [again]

SOMETHING TO PONDER
    IF Jesus THE SAVIOUR walked with you, you would not be a confused mess, crippled and living on government handouts.... all the symptoms of the lost and unsaved,
    BUT IN ALL WAYS you would prosper,
    as HE alone would be your shepherd. and THE SHEPHERD LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP.
    Lucy, ye asked.

how do the dead pay me money Elijah?
    Ye do sell flowers to the dead's family for profit Lucy.

And I might add Lucy,

I'm not threatening to take people to court to TAKE their money from them either as ye do.

you seem very confused Elijah

how do the dead pay me, they are dead.

you never mentioned the dead relatives before so you have added them to your false story
    so
    how would I know the dead's relatives
    when you posted numerous times I did not own a flower shop

when you figured it out come back and recant