Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

The deeds - only 37 are in the bbl

the key of which Saint John gives, in saying that the world might be filled with the books that could be written upon the words and deeds of Jesus Christ;

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE DEEDS RECORDED =that if books were written, would fill the whole world

I do believe, '' the Jesus character '' of the gospels is played down, to be like some ''prophet or minor figure''
    kinda nice,
    sweet and gentle.
    rather wispy
    kinda fragile man hmmm long hair, soft eyes, tired and thin, weeping, kinda girly.

NO.
    the truth being
    That YESHUA EXPLODED- like a nuclear bomb, on the religious and on the masses
    - EXPLODED OUT, GUSHING LIFE AND THE WHOLE AREA WAS ASTOUNDED, AMAZED AND GAPPING IN AWE OF SUCH A MINISTRY OF POWER.
    HIS indweling life of eternal infinity blasted the darkness and rocked them to their ugly religious foundations.
    NOTICE NOW
    How the 4 gospels are written [perhaps John being more informative] virtually repeating the same ''deeds''

don't you think that fact is strange?????
    the whole world could not hold the DEEDS of our Saviour [ if they were written out] so we end up with 37 deed repeats
    rather like watching the repeats of the sitcom '' I love lucy'' over and over.

I find this fact extremely worrying to think a zillion people HEARD SAW AND PARTICIPATED in His ministry and we end up with 4 GOSPEL parrots SIMPLY repeating their version of '' His DEEDS''

COME ON~~~~~~ slip into brain power and think
    by PUTTING THE BRAIN INTO GEAR AND STARTING to THINK OUTSIDE THE'''''' JAIL''''''' OF RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION.-what is going on-
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

if I define the ''''christ''''

It will never be out from any church teaching denomination, creed and their flawed dogmas.

SOLUTION
    You have to seek FAR GREATER UNDERSTANDING than any Christian system gives out, for this whole system makes ''dead men'' even deader.
    This is'' an angel of light'' posing as the real thing.
    THE TRUTH
    the Christ, Jesus introduced us too is a river of life.

THE FRUIT IS
    it is a journey of discovery to wonderful even to imagine, yet, the likes of the church system DAM up true life and flow in the stagnant waters of death
    WARNING
    It is tragic
    But most of all it is disgusting because the trickery, the con and the deception of Christianity is simply revolting so it makes for a REVOLTING PEOPLE.

JESUS SAID THIS
    i am come that all might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
    I post this ONE verse in most of my posts
    WHY?
    - because unless you live here in this 1 verse - you remain revolting, disgusting and most of all sickening because you have become part of the devil teaching yourself

THE PROBLEM
    Those filthy lives AS THEIR TESTIMONY in the people who pose as the churched, worship at the feet of the ''angel of light'' himself - therefore reproduce lives of distress and destruction TO THEMSELVES THEN to others.
    A VIVIOUS CYCLE repeated in each generation.

TO BE truly made alive you don't live in the stink hole mentality of the pious churched.
    The ''look at us we are the saved'' groups.

the TRUTH
    = what is wrong with this group of billions of churched
    =they are unable to understand what is false and what is real.
    '' the angel of light'' has been too powerful and so has captivated them into his web of deception

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. (John 16:12)
    THE POSTERS HERE Spying Ken and Elijah = cannot bear THE TRUTH nor hear THE TRUTH and they head the list of many millions of '' the saved churched''

SO
    what is wrong with these people in a nutshell

- their belief is BASED UPON FEAR...……. IN EACH POST...…….THEIR FEAR IS declared on HERE
    - A SICKENING STENCH OF ROTTING FEARFILL CHURCH FLESH flows as a stagnant stream of death,
    the aim = to destroy the presence of LIFE ABUNDANT

The FEAR BASED system, is so vile, so opposite the LOVE OF ABBA TO HIS CHILDREN - it can be likened to entering into a dark bat cave and standing in the faeces of the bats up to your knees. It is so vile
    .THIS STINK WOULD DRIVE YOU CRAZY
    and this is what happens - MAD MEN appear. preaching their gospels
    those utterly insane men preaching their insane religious belief.... yet.... all die in satan's graveyards

when Jesus viewed this system and these people HE VOMITED
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

Thumbs down My Fear Based Forum!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

There exist four people in the St. Louis area right now who believe in LIFE NOW. One husband and wife, and, of course, two members of this forum with which you are well acquainted. The husband and wife team faithfully each day do count and number the days all the way to Pentecost. This is not easy to accomplish. This Sabbath is day 14 in the count. Of course, I myself have already messed up, but I have learned to be merciful to myself for my forgetfulness and my inability to remember.

While we have never personally met, and, yes, I have received gifts from you over the years, even so, you have never sent me flowers as you attempted to do for EliYah's wife through the FTD system, but nothing that you have kindly sent to me could in any manner be construed as a bribe. As far as I know, you personally are a kind and thoughtful person. You are a faithful wife to your husband. You have been a good mother to your children, and a good grandmother to your one granddaughter. You have been very generous to your employees, and your business has been a credit to the community in which you live and dwell. Oh, and btw, your very English accent did present me hearing difficulties for my normal Missouri country trained ears. If the spiritual follows the physical right here as it often does, then I suppose that I might be up a creek without a paddle.

Even so, you have been given liberty to express your views on this forum, many with which I do vehemently disagree without any form of censure. At times I must admit that I was tempted to put a stop to the childlike bickering that often was rampant between you and EliYah. I allowed that nonsense to continue in order that your natures could be clearly recorded and seen by all who come to this forum. Enough said, that nonsense has come to an end. Period.

Thanking you for your alternate and apostate view of LIFE NOW, I am and remain your friend,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

It is very strange in this world dear spying to understand

THE VALUES OF PERCEPTIONS

CONSIDER
    YOUR PERCEPTION OF ME is of a '''bickering woman,''' here on LA
    so all can see my true nature but I do have some ''good points''

MY perception of me
    - is one of A DEATH FIGHTER,.
    someone who will stand up and be counted, standing with my Saviour for his glory,
    to stand in the evil day and praise the love joy and mercy of the Saviour and not wilt under the power of christian counterfeits and true darkness.

the true facts
    the Christian is dead
    the Christian reads the bible and remains dead
    the Christian is a counterfeit identity posing as the truth

I know how to discern the counterfeiters and the system that has lead to their destruction.
    the darkness in Elijah and his sox puppets is the same darkness that rules the churches other religions and this world = no difference

I AM A DARKNESS FIGHTER.
    so I ask?
    WHY DO I HAVE TO SURRENDER TO THE DARKNESS WHEN I WALK IN HIS LIGHT and HIS LIFE?
    ITS ALL OUT WAR
    DARKNESS OF DESTRUCTION versus the LIFE OF THE SAVIOUR,.

WELL so be it.
    the DEATH FIGHERS ARE OUTNUMBERED for sure
    BUT this tiny minority OF SAINTS WINS for the GLORY of their SAVIOUR AND for HIS HONOUR as they are no longer victims of deception but victorious IN HIM,.
    also
    you have to realise, the greatest deception is found in the text book,
    if this was not so, Messiahs filled with the truth would walk this planet daily, ministering in the same power as Immanuel....

alas we have talkers BUT NEVER WALKERS.
    forever friends Spying

The law breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

There exist four people in the St. Louis area right now who believe in LIFE NOW. One husband and wife, and, of course, two members of this forum with which you are well acquainted. The husband and wife team faithfully each day do count and number the days all the way to Pentecost. This is not easy to accomplish. This Sabbath is day 14 in the count. Of course, I myself have already messed up, but I have learned to be merciful to myself for my forgetfulness and my inability to remember.

While we have never personally met, and, yes, I have received gifts from you over the years, even so, you have never sent me flowers as you attempted to do for EliYah's wife through the FTD system, but nothing that you have kindly sent to me could in any manner be construed as a bribe. As far as I know, you personally are a kind and thoughtful person. You are a faithful wife to your husband. You have been a good mother to your children, and a good grandmother to your one granddaughter. You have been very generous to your employees, and your business has been a credit to the community in which you live and dwell. Oh, and btw, your very English accent did present me hearing difficulties for my normal Missouri country trained ears. If the spiritual follows the physical right here as it often does, then I suppose that I might be up a creek without a paddle.

Even so, you have been given liberty to express your views on this forum, many with which I do vehemently disagree without any form of censure. At times I must admit that I was tempted to put a stop to the childlike bickering that often was rampant between you and EliYah. I allowed that nonsense to continue in order that your natures could be clearly recorded and seen by all who come to this forum. Enough said, that nonsense has come to an end. Period.

Thanking you for your alternate and apostate view of LIFE NOW, I am and remain your friend,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying, it is as I thought and as I said after all, and GIFTS does not have to be ONLY flowers.

While we have never personally met, and, yes, I have received gifts from you over the years,
    Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Deuteronomy 16:19.

And this is WHY you did NOT ban Lucy by force as ye have now done to me twice Mr. law breaker.

And will you please tell us what were the GIFTS that ye have received from her over the years?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The law breaker.

I don't mind her religious views. And you have allowed her to get away with outright made up fabricated slander of others, and I have asked you more than once to put an end to it and you did not, and we will SEE IF that nonsense has come to an end as you say.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V