AND'''' KNOWLEDGE SHALL INCREASE.''''

Could Mind Control Date Back to Ancient Egypt and The Use of Electromagnetic Radio Frequency Energy THAT IS still USED TODAY
THAT IS THE QUESTION

BECAUSE MIND CONTROL does not come from the spirit of life and the gifts of the spirit.
Mind control comes from man and his inventions to control and be worshipped

??????????so I begin?????????
by introducing a well known reporter who says this.

“Since the dawn of time, the most powerful groups in every society have practiced forms of mind control on populations.
They determined it was necessary.
Eventually, they decided it was their most important job.
Convincing the masses that a fabricated reality is Reality -that task requires formidable mind control.”

(The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

a FABRICATED REALITY - SEEMS TO EQUATE TO THE 4 WORDS in Hebrews'' a weak and useless law''

Heb 7 v 18-19
This passage clearly declares using it in this way as =weak, useless and ineffective,

lets now look at the T.O.W.E.R.S.
http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives...s-obelisk.html

HERE IS A SHORT SUMMARY
I ONLY AGREE WITH THIS IN PART
'' I think this goes very deep down the religious rabbit hole ALICE.''

Gwen mind control technology is as old as ancient Egyptian time Vatican or Egypt's obelisks is likewise to u.s gwen towers Washington D.C obelisk monument illustrates in symbolism that america uses gwen mind control technology on its own civilians like the ancient Egyptians they used this mood mind control to keep the builders of the great giza pyramids working without complaining.

THE VERSE I SEE AS ''ANCIENT MIND CONTROL IS
'' yhwh the lord g-d hardened pharaohs heart''

- THAT IS NOT ONE OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIIRIT BUT OF SATAN AND MAN controlled by satan

NOTE Jesus never ''hardened anyone heart.
so If Jesus ministry did not do this - whose ministry would?
guess!!!!