Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: allow me to ''PUT ON MY HERCULE POIROT hat'' for a criminal investigation

can ? all the religious doofuses awaken, to the plan, hatched long long ago?

https://archive.org/stream/DouglasRe...0Zion_djvu.txt

an interesting read on the plan - of world dominion.

by their fruits - so - is there ''proof'' today of the plan succeeding?

in the beginning it was written - THE START OF THE AFFAIR

The true start of this affair occurred on a day in 458 BC which this narrative will reach in its sixth
    chapter. On that day the petty Palestinian tribe of Judah (earlier disowned by the Israelites) produced a racial
    creed, the disruptive effect of which on subsequent human affairs may have exceeded that of explosives or
    epidemics. This was the day on which the theory of the master-race was set up as "the Law".

At the time Judah was a small tribe among the subject-peoples of the Persian king, and what today is
    known as "the West" could not even be imagined. Now the Christian era is nearly two thousand years old and
    "Western civilization", which grew out of it, is threatened with disintegration.

The creed born in Judah 2,500 years ago, in the author's opinion, has chiefly brought this about. The
    process, from original cause to present effect, can be fairly clearly traced because the period is, in the main,
    one of verifiable history.

The creed which a fanatical sect produced that day has shown a great power over the minds of men
    throughout these twenty-five centuries; hence its destructive achievement. Why it was born at that particular
    moment, or ever, is something that none can explain. This is among the greatest mysteries of our world,
    unless the theory that every action produces an equal and opposite reaction is valid in the area of religious
    thought; so that the impulse which at that remote time set many men searching for a universal, loving God
    produced this fierce counter-idea of an exclusive, vengeful deity.

Judah-ism was retrogressive even in 458 BC, when men in the known world were beginning to turn
    their eyes away from idols and tribal gods and to look for a God of all men, of justice and of neighbourliness.
    Confucius and Buddha had already pointed in that direction and the idea of one-God was known among the
    neighbouring peoples of Judah. Today the claim is often made that the religious man, Christian, Muslim or
    other, must pay respect to Judaism, whatever its errors, on one incontestable ground: it was the first universal
    religion, so that in a sense all universal religions descend from it. Every Jewish child is taught this. In truth,
    the idea of the one-God of all men was known long before the tribe of Judah even took shape, and Judaism
    was above all else the denial of that idea. The Egyptian Book of the Dead (manuscripts of which were found
    in the tombs of kings of 2,600 BC, over two thousand years before the Judaist "Law" was completed)
    contains the passage: "Thou art the one, the God from the very beginnings of time, the heir of immortality,
    self-produced and self-born; thou didst create the earth and make man". Conversely, the Scripture produced
    in Judah of the Levites asked, "Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the. Gods?" (Exodus),

cont.....

always look at the fruits
    not the lips
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

religious doofus wakes up stretches his arms and clears his head.. A NEW DAY arrives

to tell us this GOODNEWS,

THE LEVITES AND THE LAW

During the hundred years that followed the Assyrian conquest of Israel, the Levites in Judah began to
    compile the written Law. In 621 BC they produced Deuteronomy and read it to the people in the temple at
    Jerusalem.

This was the birth of "the Mosaic law", which Moses, if he ever lived, never knew. It is called the
    Mosaic law because it is attributed to him, but the authorities agree that it was the product of the Levites,
    who then and later repeatedly made Moses (and for that matter, Jehovah) say what suited them. Its correct
    description would be "the Levitical law" or "the Judaic law".

Deuteronomy is to formal Judaism and Zionism what the Communist Manifesto was to the destructive
    revolution of our century. It is the basis of the Torah ("the Law") contained in the Pentateuch, which itself
    forms the raw material of the Talmud, which again gave birth to those "commentaries" and commentaries-
    on-commentaries which together constitute the Judaic "law".

Therefore Deuteronomy is also the basis of the political programme, of worldly dominion over nations
    despoiled and enslaved, which has been largely realized in the West during this Twentieth Century.
    Deuteronomy is of direct relevancy to the events of our day, and much of the confusion surrounding them
    disperses if they are studied in its light.

https://archive.org/stream/DouglasRe...0Zion_djvu.txt
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

it appears the PLOT THICKENS the priestly levites wrote their version of the Law

that is today ''considered sacred'' among the unlearned.''

Religiously, Jesus seems beyond doubt to have been the opposite and adversary of all that which would make a literal Jew today or would have made a literal Pharisee then.

What He did and said is of such importance that nothing else counts.

The carpenter's son from Galilee evidently had no formal schooling: "The Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?"

What is much more significant, He had known no rabbinical schools or priestly training.
    His enemies, the Pharisees, testify to that; had He been of their clan or kind they would not have asked, [quote]"Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works". [/q

What gives the teaching of this unlettered young man OUR MESSIAH its effect of blinding revelation, the quality of light first discovered, is the black background, of the Levitical Law and the Pharisaic tradition, against which He moved when He went to Judea.
    Even today the sudden fullness of enlightenment, in the Sermon on the Mount, dazzles the student who has emerged from a critical perusal of the Old Testament; it is as if high noon came at midnight.

The Law, when Jesus came to "fulfil" it, had grown into a huge mass of legislation, stifling and lethal in its immense complexity.

THE FRUITS
    The MESSIAH from Galilee reached out a finger and thrust aside the entire mass, revealing at once the truth and the heresy.
    He reduced "all the Law and the Prophets"
    to the two commandments, Love God with all thy heart and thy neighbour as thyself.

NOTHING ELSE WAS NEEDED.

Jesus now reinstated the forgotten, earlier tradition, of neighbourly love irrespective of race or creed; this was clearly what He meant by the words
    "I am not come to destroy the law, but to fulfil".

THE TRUE Facts FOR ALL THE PIOUS SILKWORMS.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

you sinner you - you gota get back UNDER THE LAW....

Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

2 laws JESUS SAID TO OBEY THAT ONLY WOULD HAVE COME FROM HIS FATHER

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    AS JESUS only did THE FATHER WILL

LOVE FATHER
    LOVE NEIGHBOUR

THAT is so simple to follow and do IF you are a changed saint
    now why so

well THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF DIVINE POWER AND ENERGY WAVE IS LOVE.
    we cannot get any higher,
    LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE ENERGY POWER

so

if you be changed into His new creation you will ascend upwards through the 9 fruits till the ''''finale'' LOVE is imparted into the character
    then the whole new man is completed into the IMAGE OF Christ - the power verb

the law of Moses is not needed, as Jesus said 2 originals were all
    not the 613''''' invented by the levite priests'''''''' as a fear/control system

when these 2 are applied all other fruits are progressively imparted and LOVE is the final fruit slotted into place.

WHAT is interesting, is WHEN LOVE finally falls into its place in the saint's life - this is when the ekklesia acts as the body of Christ [ body of power] so the saints can do everything Jesus displayed here - NOW THAT IS THE TRUE CHURCH,
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

Thumbs up Thou Shall Not Steal!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

You have written this on this thread:

"SO MY M.O.
    IS AS JESUS TAUGHT
    what did he say = ''BY THEIR FRUITS ye shall know them''
    "

Fruits, Lucy, can be either good or evil. Of course, you yourself claim to have a living, talking, relationship with your Jesus. Indeed, you have also written this on this thread:

"TO FIND THE TRUTH WE NEED A GUIDE - TO GUIDE US INTO THE TRUTH
    - most people forget this as they read the bible as a library book.
    "

Do you remember that you once told me that you thought that you met John Mark at your stand. John Mark had a damaged hand, and he did hand you his pocket book to pay for his purchase and allow you to make change for him. At the time, you felt that this was a test for you to see if you would steal from John Mark and not give him the correct change.

Clearly, at that time you felt that is was wrong to steal from anyone. Do you still think is wrong or evil to steal from anyone?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

what did people DO

BEFORE THE LAW was given'
    before the law was given there was no offenses

we need to find out what KILLS the population and the answer is lack of knowledge

Spying
    do you think YHWH sinned when he killed millions but ordered the law to say '' thou shalt not kill''
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

Thumbs up The Existence Of Sin Prior To The Law!

Hi Lucy,

A little less than two thousand years ago, My Messiah Yahushua was put to death on the 14th of Abib. Today, according to the sighting of the New Moon by the Tzaddikim, is the 14th Day of Abib. Last night before the Sun set, I removed all the gathered leaven from my home in preparation for celebrating YAHWEH's Supper.

In the past all the Tzaddikim gathered on that evening to wash feet and together drink wine and eat unleavened bread. You have no true knowledge of these things, and by mentioning them, it is only my purpose to proclaim what we have done in the past to arouse your curiosity concerning this very important practice on the night that Yahushua was betrayed.

You wrote this above:

"what did people DO
    "

Latuwr: The above is absolutely a false statement. YAHWEH ELOHIM gave many commands prior to the giving of the Law of Moses. YAHWEH ELOHIM commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. This command applies to all yet today. Adam and Eve were also commanded to subdue the Earth and have dominion over the living creatures of the Earth. These commands still apply today.

We know from the story of Cain and Abel that murder is sin. We learn from the story of Job that blasphemy is sin. We learn from the story of Abram and Pharaoh and from the story of Abraham and Abimelech that adultery is a great sin. At the time of Noah, mankind is commanded to not eat blood. The story of Lot at Sodom indicates that deviant sexual intercourse is a great evil. All of these are prior to the giving of the Law, and you yourself and your family can deny them, but you do so at your own peril.

"we need to find out what KILLS the population and the answer is lack of knowledge"

Latuwr: The Scriptures are very clear on this issue. All people die because of sin. All those that die without any knowledge of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM do perish because of the sin of Adam. All those that die because they themselves have transgressed a commandment of YAHWEH ELOHIM do rightly die for their own sin.

"Spying
    do you think YHWH sinned when he killed millions but ordered the law to say '' thou shalt not kill''
    "

I am going to quote a scripture right here for your edification. You can do with it as you will:

Deuteronomy 32:39
    39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

The ELOHIM that spoke the above words is My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua. He does not guide anyone into sin. This fact is a velvet glove to your face.

Thanking you in advance should you take heed, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

so who does Jesus say the murderer was /is

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

A little less than two thousand years ago, My Messiah Yahushua was put to death on the 14th of Abib. Today, according to the sighting of the New Moon by the Tzaddikim, is the 14th Day of Abib. Last night before the Sun set, I removed all the gathered leaven from my home in preparation for celebrating YAHWEH's Supper.

In the past all the Tzaddikim gathered on that evening to wash feet and together drink wine and eat unleavened bread. You have no true knowledge of these things, and by mentioning them, it is only my purpose to proclaim what we have done in the past to arouse your curiosity concerning this very important practice on the night that Yahushua was betrayed.

You wrote this above:

"what did people DO
    "

Latuwr: The above is absolutely a false statement. YAHWEH ELOHIM gave many commands prior to the giving of the Law of Moses. YAHWEH ELOHIM commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. This command applies to all yet today. Adam and Eve were also commanded to subdue the Earth and have dominion over the living creatures of the Earth. These commands still apply today.

We know from the story of Cain and Abel that murder is sin. We learn from the story of Job that blasphemy is sin. We learn from the story of Abram and Pharaoh and from the story of Abraham and Abimelech that adultery is a great sin. At the time of Noah, mankind is commanded to not eat blood. The story of Lot at Sodom indicates that deviant sexual intercourse is a great evil. All of these are prior to the giving of the Law, and you yourself and your family can deny them, but you do so at your own peril.

"we need to find out what KILLS the population and the answer is lack of knowledge"

Latuwr: The Scriptures are very clear on this issue. All people die because of sin. All those that die without any knowledge of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM do perish because of the sin of Adam. All those that die because they themselves have transgressed a commandment of YAHWEH ELOHIM do rightly die for their own sin.

"Spying
    "

I am going to quote a scripture right here for your edification. You can do with it as you will:

Deuteronomy 32:39
    39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

The ELOHIM that spoke the above words is My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua. He does not guide anyone into sin. This fact is a velvet glove to your face.

Thanking you in advance should you take heed, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

deut 32 v39
    and who was the liar from the beginning?????
    read my tag line and do a rethink dear Pal.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

the souls and the soul-less ask- are there 2 groups of humans on prison planet

the soul-less
    * who have no empathy to suffering,
    * are well able to inflict torture in many different ways to their peers.
    * able to kill with ease having no conscious.

the souls
    * cannot inflict suffering to others
    * cannot destroy anyone, but offer help and mercy to all

the soul-less human, have had their soul destroyed by satan,
    * they have a virus,
    * a cancer in their souls that makes them EMPTY of all goodwill towards men

how can you tell?
    by the fruits they bear in their daily lives.

ROTTEN.

THERE ARE OFCOURSE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SOULESSNESS.
    IT DEPENDS on how far the cancer has spread.....

ask?
    who causes the ''broken -hearted'' Jesus came to heal? - THE SOUL-LESS.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

Lucy the inverted pervert?

deut 32 v39
    and who was the liar from the beginning?????
    read my tag line and do a rethink dear Pal.
    So according to you Lucy, the devil wrote the scriptures too, did he also write Matthew 11:28 and John 11 that ye are so fond of quoting to excuse ye disobedience.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Does Jesus and His Apostles re-quote from the devil too?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    So according to you Lucy, the devil wrote the scriptures too, did he also write Matthew 11:28 and John 11 that ye are so fond of quoting to excuse ye disobedience.
    Lucy,

Quotations from the Old Testament in the New Testament.

New Testament Book Old Testament Verse Occurrence

The Gospel of Matthew 96 times

The Gospel of Mark 34 times

The Gospel of Luke 58 times

The Gospel of John 40 times

Acts of the Apostles 57 times

Romans 74 times

1 Corinthians 41

2 Corinthians 13

Galatians 16

Ephesians 11

Philippians 3

Colossians 3

1 Thessalonians 2

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Timothy 6

2 Timothy 2

Hebrews 86

James 16

1 Peter 20

2 Peter 10

1 John 6

Revelation 249

Total 855 Times *

Then also according to you, Jesus and thee apostles re-quoted the devil a lot of times huh?

https://www.blueletterbible.org/study/pnt/pnt08.cfm

https://www.google.com/search?source...60.18xpcmvxBXQ

Yeap, Spying has allowed her to put on her perverted cap, and it's still on her.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Some revealing for the fruit ye shall know them

AND THE CHURCH SECTS - REVEALED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22_F1T92e0
    SUPER INTERESTING

and now for a real doozie YOU NEVER KNEW.
    THE COVER OF THE J W ''bible''
    BTW
    do you know what that sigh means - its the ''winged orb''- out from the ''mystery religions'' of Egypt
    496298d6ac9fb1914c3491f40b038f06.jpg

the divine plan - well???
    we shall see its ''man planned'' to the point.

an expose coming.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

MONS H POIROT investigation of the sect Jehovah witness,

watchtower-organization-use-of-the-flying-orb-or-winged-disk.jpg

what is the winged orb in gold on the cover of this JW book?
    WatchTower organization use of the flying orb or winged disk, from its inception deeply involved in Egyptology, as this just one of their books shows
    the normal JW would never know the JW secret agenda as they are herded into a sect without knowing the BIG PICTURE

The ancient flying orbs or winged disks secretly meant ways to RE-PROGRAM THE HUMAN DNA and stamped on their books as signs of those activities
    [the DNA is changed by thoughts]

the church agenda
    It follows naturally that any organization or group of people secretly formed TO MAP THE POPULATION as to their looks / traits/ affinities / beliefs etc, would also employ the same exact sign symbol;
    this is because MAPPING THE POPULATION is Genetic Research.
    It may be cleverly disguised behind the smokescreen of a religious organization public cover –such as the WatchTower a.k.a. the Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc–, but secretly they may be sampling and cataloging the populations in this respect, for going door to door with the excuse of “preaching”

(the low level believer NOT having the faintest clue about any of this, but at the top of the cover organization they get paid for this research, sweeping entire cities and nations block by block).

This is why we find very extensive use of the same flying orb or winged on the part of the WatchTower organization since its very inception, all the more revealing since this symbol has been usually considered a de facto 100% Masonic symbol never be used in traditional open Christian religions at all

The WatchTower org was ostensibly created by the Rothschild and the Bankers cabal via the Russell family of famous Skull & Bones foundation, using secret Masonic and Rosicrucian groups to “infiltrate” Christianity
    This organization’s “deep techniques” in order to illustrate similar neuro-linguistic procedures utilized against the human mind to re-capture it back into the ancient OT programming run by the YHVH Complex.
    THE ''RELIGIOUS'' SYSTEM IS BASED UPON fear energy,
    [from deephighlands research]

POINTS OF INTEREST
    WATCH = 55 [ in GEMATRIA] = SATAN
    “WATCH” stands for the “WATCHERS”
    THE EXPERTS USING BIBLE GEMATRIA reveal = (WATCH) + (TOWER) = 136 = (SATAN) + (SATAN GOD) = 136 = “A COUNTERFEIT CREATION”
    again the experts discover hidden meanings.,
    I*nternational* B*ible* S*tudents* A*ssociation*
    IBSA / LESN
    Simply rearranging the letters (anagram) tells the tale of it all just being “LIES & BANS”:
    IBSA / LESN = “LIES & BANS”

Once we do some homework the religious fake opens up =The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society’s first name was Zion’s Watch Tower as founded by Charles Taze Russell of the famous illuminati Russell family; the Russell Trust Association had the role to oversee and own the assets of the Skull and Bones organization;
    Charles Taze Russell incorporated the organization in Dec 12-1884 under the title “Zion’s Watch Tower Tract Society”, which initially published magazines under the title “Zion’s Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence”.
    On the other hand the Skull and Bones were founded in 1832 in Yale:

“YA-LE” doubles for “YAH” (YEHOVAH) and for “EL” (ancient name of SATURN)
    This IS why the leaders in the Watch Tower organization are called “EL''-DERS”, covertly implying the being anointed by “EL” ( SATURN)

[Zion’s Watch Tower symbology of SATURN; the crown circling the cross is Saturn’s rings, and the circle in rays surrounding the motif in the Matrix projection, which is the real hidden occultic meaning of “YHVH” or “Yehovah” or “Jehovah” as a Saturn Complex]

What so few don't realise is the bible warns of THE FALSE PROPHET and everyone is wrong..... the false prophet..... is the one who falsely represents ABBA and Jesus and all divine values
    But the religious herd don't understand, so they die from lack of knowledge
    THANKS TO Mons H Poirot
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

watchtower-organization-use-of-the-flying-orb-or-winged-disk.jpg

what is the winged orb in gold on the cover of this JW book?
    WatchTower organization use of the flying orb or winged disk, from its inception deeply involved in Egyptology, as this just one of their books shows
    the normal JW would never know the JW secret agenda as they are herded into a sect without knowing the BIG PICTURE

[the DNA is changed by thoughts]

the church agenda
    It follows naturally that any organization or group of people secretly formed TO MAP THE POPULATION as to their looks / traits/ affinities / beliefs etc, would also employ the same exact sign symbol;
    this is because MAPPING THE POPULATION is Genetic Research.
    It may be cleverly disguised behind the smokescreen of a religious organization public cover –such as the WatchTower a.k.a. the Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc–, but secretly they may be sampling and cataloging the populations in this respect, for going door to door with the excuse of “preaching”

(the low level believer NOT having the faintest clue about any of this, but at the top of the cover organization they get paid for this research, sweeping entire cities and nations block by block).

This is why we find very extensive use of the same flying orb or winged on the part of the WatchTower organization since its very inception, all the more revealing since this symbol has been usually considered a de facto 100% Masonic symbol never be used in traditional open Christian religions at all

The WatchTower org was ostensibly created by the Rothschild and the Bankers cabal via the Russell family of famous Skull & Bones foundation, using secret Masonic and Rosicrucian groups to “infiltrate” Christianity
    This organization’s “deep techniques” in order to illustrate similar neuro-linguistic procedures utilized against the human mind to re-capture it back into the ancient OT programming run by the YHVH Complex.
    THE ''RELIGIOUS'' SYSTEM IS BASED UPON fear energy,
    [from deephighlands research]

POINTS OF INTEREST
    WATCH = 55 [ in GEMATRIA] = SATAN
    “WATCH” stands for the “WATCHERS”
    THE EXPERTS USING BIBLE GEMATRIA reveal = (WATCH) + (TOWER) = 136 = (SATAN) + (SATAN GOD) = 136 = “A COUNTERFEIT CREATION”
    again the experts discover hidden meanings.,
    I*nternational* B*ible* S*tudents* A*ssociation*
    IBSA / LESN
    Simply rearranging the letters (anagram) tells the tale of it all just being “LIES & BANS”:
    IBSA / LESN = “LIES & BANS”

Once we do some homework the religious fake opens up =The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society’s first name was Zion’s Watch Tower as founded by Charles Taze Russell of the famous illuminati Russell family; the Russell Trust Association had the role to oversee and own the assets of the Skull and Bones organization;
    Charles Taze Russell incorporated the organization in Dec 12-1884 under the title “Zion’s Watch Tower Tract Society”, which initially published magazines under the title “Zion’s Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence”.
    On the other hand the Skull and Bones were founded in 1832 in Yale:

“YA-LE” doubles for “YAH” (YEHOVAH) and for “EL” (ancient name of SATURN)
    This IS why the leaders in the Watch Tower organization are called “EL''-DERS”, covertly implying the being anointed by “EL” ( SATURN)

[Zion’s Watch Tower symbology of SATURN; the crown circling the cross is Saturn’s rings, and the circle in rays surrounding the motif in the Matrix projection, which is the real hidden occultic meaning of “YHVH” or “Yehovah” or “Jehovah” as a Saturn Complex]

What so few don't realise is the bible warns of THE FALSE PROPHET and everyone is wrong..... the false prophet..... is the one who falsely represents ABBA and Jesus and all divine values
    But the religious herd don't understand, so they die from lack of knowledge
    THANKS TO Mons H Poirot
    Lucy,

Can ye do nothing ELse but peddle in gossip and rumor? I'm sure someone could conjure up some things on you too.