Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Smile

The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Yah Messiah said of Lazarus as John wrote:

Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha....

When YahShua heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto [eternal second] death, but for the glory of Elohim, that the Son of Elohim might be glorified thereby...

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit YahShua spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said YahShua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:1-14.

Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Lazarus is dead.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=11&t=KJV#14

So Yah Messiah Himself views the first death as merely sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize to the readers for Lucy the lawless Jezebel for posting her lying and slander, you will have to overlook her tantrums and threats, however, I will combine my posts into one so ye don't have to wade through her nonsense to read my posts.

In Acts 7:59-60 when Stephen was stoned to death we read.

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon Elohim, and saying, YHWH YahShua, receive my spirit.

And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, YHWH, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=7&t=KJV#60

So here Luke also viewed the first death as being asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel speaking to Daniel in Daniel 12:2 calls the dead as asleep in the dust of the earth.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake/resurrection, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dust&t=KJV

------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy,

well this ''john'' wouldnt know
    Why I thought that ye believed the apostle John, it looks like ye change ye mind more often than ye change ye bloomers.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep Part 3.

The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Yah Messiah said of Lazarus as John wrote:

Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha....

When YahShua heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto [eternal second] death, but for the glory of Elohim, that the Son of Elohim might be glorified thereby...

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit YahShua spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said YahShua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:1-14.

Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Lazarus is dead.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=11&t=KJV#14

So Yah Messiah Himself views the first death as merely sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize to the readers for Lucy the lawless Jezebel for posting her lying and slander, you will have to overlook her tantrums and threats, however, I will combine my posts into one so ye don't have to wade through her nonsense to read my posts.

In Acts 7:59-60 when Stephen was stoned to death we read.

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon Elohim, and saying, YHWH YahShua, receive my spirit.

And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, YHWH, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=7&t=KJV#60

So here Luke also viewed the first death as being asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel speaking to Daniel in Daniel 12:2 calls the dead as asleep in the dust of the earth.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake/resurrection, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dust&t=KJV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The apostle Peter speaking of king David being dead and buried said and Luke wrote:

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Acts 2:29.

And the apostle Paul speaking of king David said and Luke wrote:

For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of Elohim, fell on sleep/died, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: Acts 13:36.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...on+sleep&t=KJV

So BOTH Luke and thee apostle Paul viewed the first death as merely sleep.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile

And Lucy,

ASK
    HOW CAN A SPIRIT SLEEP?
    And please tell us another lie that you don't sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am moved to tell you that I read and enjoyed a number of your posts on page 1 of this thread. This is not an endorsement of everything that you write or tell; rather, it is meant to give you encouragement for the fight that you continually and faithfully fight for LIFE NOW on this forum.

While you and I disagree on a number of issues concerning the mechanics of LIFE NOW, I have from the beginning of our relationship always been impressed and humbled by your stressing that overcoming is critical to actually receiving and maintaining LIFE NOW.

If you have a weakness in this area, the weakness consists in telling everyone exactly what it is that must be overcome in order to obtain LIFE NOW. This perhaps may not be something that you can see in yourself, and I myself will not stand in judgment over you for your lack of knowledge concerning what must be overcome.

As I grow older, I find myself becoming more along the lines of Edmund Dantes because I am fully aware that my own knowledge is imperfect and incomplete. Even so, there exist a number of things that I YADA, YADA!

Thanking you for many of your comments on page 1, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

Ye should already be aware that Lucy don't write her own religious posts, she merely steals someone else's writing on the internet and copies and pastes theirs and ADDS in her own words.

The ONLY true posts that Lucy can really make of her own is when she is lying and slandering us.

LIFE NOW - TO ENTER INTO THE be-GOTTEN REALM of true life

SPYING
    CONSIDER THE BE-GOTTEN / BEGOTTENS,

BEFORE Jesus entered the Jordan river for baptising from cousin John the B , He did not have the ''title'' the BEGOTTEN.
    BECAUSE THE FATHER SAID '' TODAY HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE'' -
    so LIFE NOW is the ''''begotten realm.'''''
    but if you notice, Jesus had ''tests'' to overcome and pass to ENTER into the new realm of THE BEGOTTEN

so~~~
    with this in mind He shall direct '' HIS BEGOTTENS [ in training so to speak] - HOW this is done on His terms
    Mth 11 v 28 -30 - shows THE OVERCOMERS how to enter into His begotten realm successful as ONLY HE can fix us and no other hence this is the Ekklesia new place of sabbath rest
    there is NO other rest BUT IN HIM ALONE.

the PROBLEM for the true rest.

The human being's awareness is being deliberately overwhelmed physically AND psychologically from the Life in the Matrix
    The majority of humanity fails to understand that unseen forces surrounding them are affecting their ability to survive.
    Humanity has No answer to its long standing cry for relief from enslavement by the outside forces,
    SOLUTION
    the way of true survival is our true rest AGAIN
    - Math 11 v 28 - ''come unto me''...……….. to v 30 our true rest is not in a day BUT IN A HOLY BEING and as we rest there IN Him - we survive alive.

WHY?
    because HE is overcoming all those dark things for Us by His Christ power and we dwell IN THIS PRESENCE so we survive.
    THERE IS NO OTHER WAY but to surrender up our wills to BE BEGOTTEN into His will and only then do we survive alive.

now Spying you may not know it but the PLOY of satan [ the destroyer of all life ] is to . “Worship your controller - the best deception of all.
    JESUS WAS BEGOTTEN because He only did the ''will of the Father'' and no other

now again look at Revelation 3 the church of Laodicea - the man made church - that made Jesus vomit.
    HE IS OUTSIDE knocking - WHO IS INSIDE PREACHING ? satan is being worshipped.
    the ministry of satan produces - miserable blind naked and wretched pews.

WHAT ARE THE PEWS doing, but listening and reading some form of religion that worships satan, - that is the truth and why all the pews die at a rate of 2000 each 12mins

the church of Laodicea is the satanic destroyer's church- simple truth
    WARNING
    - The time of bringing the true belief system into harmony with the actual physical reality situation is now - in order to avoid the doom that is now awaiting the majority of
    earth’s population.

YOU HAVE TO COME OUT from every form of man made Christian and other religious beliefs to survive and stop giving your worship to satan and his 'angels of light'
    our true life and freedom HIS ONLY FOUND IN HIM alone = mth 11 v 28-29-30
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

Ye worshipping satan.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    SPYING

BEFORE Jesus entered the Jordan river for baptising from cousin John the B , He did not have the ''title'' the BEGOTTEN.
    but if you notice, Jesus had ''tests'' to overcome and pass to ENTER into the new realm of THE BEGOTTEN

so~~~
    with this in mind He shall direct '' HIS BEGOTTENS [ in training so to speak] - HOW this is done on His terms
    Mth 11 v 28 -30 - shows THE OVERCOMERS how to enter into His begotten realm successful as ONLY HE can fix us and no other hence this is the Ekklesia new place of sabbath rest

The human being's awareness is being deliberately overwhelmed physically AND psychologically from the Life in the Matrix
    The majority of humanity fails to understand that unseen forces surrounding them are affecting their ability to survive.
    Humanity has No answer to its long standing cry for relief from enslavement by the outside forces,
    SOLUTION
    - Math 11 v 28 - ''come unto me''...……….. to v 30 our true rest is not in a day BUT IN A HOLY BEING and as we rest there IN Him - we survive alive.

WHY?
    because HE is overcoming all those dark things for Us by His Christ power and we dwell IN THIS PRESENCE so we survive.
    THERE IS NO OTHER WAY but to surrender up our wills to BE BEGOTTEN into His will and only then do we survive alive.

now Spying you may not know it but the PLOY of satan [ the destroyer of all life ] is to . “Worship your controller - the best deception of all.

now again look at Revelation 3 the church of Laodicea - the man made church - that made Jesus vomit.

WHAT ARE THE PEWS doing, but listening and reading some form of religion that worships satan, - that is the truth and why all the pews die at a rate of 2000 each 12mins

WARNING
    - The time of bringing the true belief system into harmony with the actual physical reality situation is now - in order to avoid the doom that is now awaiting the majority of
    earth’s population.

YOU HAVE TO COME OUT from every form of man made Christian and other religious beliefs to survive and stop giving your worship to satan and his 'angels of light'
    Lucy,

You should heed your own advice, because ye slandering character proves ye have the devil's naked fruits and character.

cont.... BE-GOTTEN TO THE BE-GOTTENS

SPYING

so~~~

SOLUTION

WHY?

WARNING
    earth’s population.

HOW Jesus became the BEGOTTEN - so do his overcomers - it is the same walk - the walk has to match the HEAD AS THE HEAD AND THE BODY HAS TO BE ON THE SAME POWER FREQUENCY WAVE.

THE HEAD AND THE BODY ARE CO-JOINED IN LOVE.
    EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM RADIATES TRUE DIVINE LOVE - nothing of ''human love'' is to remain
    This divine love is self sacrificing just as Jesus sacrificed Himself for the love and will of the Father to be done in His life.

ONLY JESUS CAN BE THE TEACHER and
    yes,
    there are some ''tellers'' who do expound on what they too have experienced, AS the faithful.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

Question Lutheranism Or Lucyism, Which?

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

I learned from Lutheranism through a version of the Nicene Creed that Jesus was begotten of the Father before all worlds:

"I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.
    And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only‐begotten Son of God, begotten of His Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made;
    "

Now, I see from above that you would have me learn from your telling that Jesus was begotten by the Father at his baptism from John:

"SPYING

so~~~
    "

Accordingly, shall I believe the Nicene Creed or shall I believe what you seem to imply that Jesus was begotten of the Father at his baptism? When, indeed, was Yahushua begotten by HIS Father?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer on this good Sabbath Day, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

this day I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

I learned from Lutheranism through a version of the Nicene Creed that Jesus was begotten of the Father before all worlds:

"I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.
    And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only‐begotten Son of God, begotten of His Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made;
    "

Now, I see from above that you would have me learn from your telling that Jesus was begotten by the Father at his baptism from John:

"SPYING

so~~~
    "

Accordingly, shall I believe the Nicene Creed or shall I believe what you seem to imply that Jesus was begotten of the Father at his baptism? When, indeed, was Yahushua begotten by HIS Father?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer on this good Sabbath Day, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    '''begotten'''
    'WHY not look the word up pal Spying and become A BEGOTTEN yourself..... who knows.... miracles do happen
    BEGOTTEN
    THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE....

DO YOU know THE MEANING? It IS MARVELLOUS AND HIS EKKLESIA BECOMES THE ''BEGOTTENS'' TOO amen
    do some real good homework. this way you know that you know. amen

I HAVE NEVER BEEN A ''CHURCHY''
    I was called out when I was 24yrs only............…… I did a year in the Pentecostals when I was 47yrs old but it was the '' fake it till you make it group''

SO MY CHURCH DAYS were not based on learning much
    ''I WAS NEVER GROOMED BY THE CHURCH SYSTEM''
    * 1 sermon,
    * 3 hymns and past the plate.
    * we need money for the church building fund.
    * and now and again give to the poor in Africa.

that ofcourse was a con job as the poor didn't get too much help but the King of the country got the Rolls Royce
    SUGGESTION
    sweety go learn all about the BEGOTTENS....please.
    IT WILL DO YOU THE WORLD OF GOOD.
    BE GOTTEN

DO A STUDY JUST ON THIS WORD you will enjoy it-get some meat..HURRAH

'''begotten'''
    'WHY not look the word up pal Spying and become A BEGOTTEN yourself..... who knows.... miracles do happen
    BEGOTTEN

DO YOU know THE MEANING? It IS MARVELLOUS AND HIS EKKLESIA BECOMES THE ''BEGOTTENS'' TOO amen

I was called out when I was 24yrs only............…… I did a year in the Pentecostals when I was 47yrs old but it was the '' fake it till you make it group''

* 1 sermon,

that ofcourse was a con job as the poor didn't get too much help but the King of the country got the Rolls Royce
    SUGGESTION
    BE GOTTEN

Lucy,

Why don't ye show us in the new testament scriptures where we are called the only "begotten"?

I'll make it easy for ye below.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3439&t=KJV

Death or death fighters....metamorphoo???

ACT4 SCENE 1
    LUCY enter stage right AND ELIJAH on stage

Lucy to Elijah
    '' ELIJAH, I WAS WONDERING, do you understand the word M.E.T.A.M.O.R.P.H.O.O.''

Elijah
    '' not really, hmmm....I think it is Italian for Pizza''

Lucy
    '' no Elijah, it Greek, not Italian, and it means '' to change form., like a worm changes into a butterfly''

Elijah
    '' well I do get mixed up, with all that foreign lingo stuff,
    like I am American, so I think American.''

Lucy
    '' well METAMORPHOO means to be changed from DEATH to Life here and its the core of the Good news
    - its a death fighter word''.

Elijah
    '' no no, you cannot fight death, all men die, ''

Lucy
    '' so Elijah,
    you don't want to join the ranks of the death fighters here and be a metamorphoo-ed saint''

Elijah
    ''no ofcourse not,
    what a stupid idea,
    death is my friend, I love coffins, tears, sorrow, mental anguish, and all that stuff that goes with the grave - I love it''

Lucy
    ''really,
    hmmm,
    do you think Elijah, there is something very wrong, with loving your enemy -worshipping your enemy, and agreeing with your enemy''

Elijah
    ''ofcourse Not
    everyone does it,
    why do I want to be different from the herd of death lovers
    after all I AM A HERD MAN with the HERD mentality and I stay in my herd group''

Lucy
    ''yes, it is a shame you think metamorphoo is ITALIAN 4 pizza and not Greek for ''changed to a new form of life.''

Elijah
    '' no I am not really interested in the Greeks,
    like really Lucy, come on,
    when you think of the Greeks the only image you get is statues with no arms or a 1/2 a nose.''

Lucy
    ''well Elijah, there are a group of death fighters, here made into the Image of Yeshua, to die to sin here and LIVE as a changed being, and death is not their friend but their enemy''

Elijah
    ''don't talk stupid Lucy,
    whoever heard of such a stupid thing,
    Mr Neville No-one that's who!
    I am remaining a death lover, you can forget the Greeks and Italians, AND ALL THEIR FANCY FOREIGN IDEAS
    I am American and that's all that matters to me - I live in the land of the free''

Lucy
    ''free''?
    you are a slave to death, a future grave dweller... with a headstone that reads
    '' I had a powerful mind,
    that thought powerful things and made me powerfully right in all my powerful beliefs,
    but on my last gasp,. I realised that my powerful mind had told me powerful lies and I was to stupid to understand''

Elijah
    '' you are such a liar Lucy.,
    you just copy and paste, all this Italian stuff
    why not post on something sensible for a change
    like how to make a good Pizza.''

Lucy sighs exit stage right
    Elijah, stands still and wonders if he will buy Pizza tonight for dinner.,

'

Smile

ACT4 SCENE 1
    LUCY enter stage right AND ELIJAH on stage

Lucy to Elijah
    '' ELIJAH, I WAS WONDERING, do you understand the word M.E.T.A.M.O.R.P.H.O.O.''

Elijah
    '' not really, hmmm....I think it is Italian for Pizza''

Lucy
    '' no Elijah, it Greek, not Italian, and it means '' to change form., like a worm changes into a butterfly''

Elijah
    '' well I do get mixed up, with all that foreign lingo stuff,
    like I am American, so I think American.''

Lucy
    '' well METAMORPHOO means to be changed from DEATH to Life here and its the core of the Good news
    - its a death fighter word''.

Elijah
    '' no no, you cannot fight death, all men die, ''

Lucy
    '' so Elijah,
    you don't want to join the ranks of the death fighters here and be a metamorphoo-ed saint''

Elijah
    ''no ofcourse not,
    what a stupid idea,
    death is my friend, I love coffins, tears, sorrow, mental anguish, and all that stuff that goes with the grave - I love it''

Lucy
    ''really,
    hmmm,
    do you think Elijah, there is something very wrong, with loving your enemy -worshipping your enemy, and agreeing with your enemy''

Elijah
    ''ofcourse Not
    everyone does it,
    why do I want to be different from the herd of death lovers
    after all I AM A HERD MAN with the HERD mentality and I stay in my herd group''

Lucy
    ''yes, it is a shame you think metamorphoo is ITALIAN 4 pizza and not Greek for ''changed to a new form of life.''

Elijah
    '' no I am not really interested in the Greeks,
    like really Lucy, come on,
    when you think of the Greeks the only image you get is statues with no arms or a 1/2 a nose.''

Lucy
    ''well Elijah, there are a group of death fighters, here made into the Image of Yeshua, to die to sin here and LIVE as a changed being, and death is not their friend but their enemy''

Elijah
    ''don't talk stupid Lucy,
    whoever heard of such a stupid thing,
    Mr Neville No-one that's who!
    I am remaining a death lover, you can forget the Greeks and Italians, AND ALL THEIR FANCY FOREIGN IDEAS
    I am American and that's all that matters to me - I live in the land of the free''

Lucy
    ''free''?
    you are a slave to death, a future grave dweller... with a headstone that reads
    '' I had a powerful mind,
    that thought powerful things and made me powerfully right in all my powerful beliefs,
    but on my last gasp,. I realised that my powerful mind had told me powerful lies and I was to stupid to understand''

Elijah
    '' you are such a liar Lucy.,
    you just copy and paste, all this Italian stuff
    why not post on something sensible for a change
    like how to make a good Pizza.''

Lucy sighs exit stage right
    Elijah, stands still and wonders if he will buy Pizza tonight for dinner.,

'
    Lucy,

Your pizza ye eat is bought by ye dead victims, yea, ye exit out of ye mind on the dead pizzas.

Smile

Lucy,

Ye are "begotten", the begotten of the devil full of hate and destitute of truth so she says..

Come my daddy...I aint sucked enough...I hate Moses..Paul..and Elijah...please tell me what else to do.

Smile

'''begotten'''
    BEGOTTEN

* 1 sermon,

SUGGESTION
    BE GOTTEN

Jezebel and Baalim speak to each other,

Jezebel says, I have immortal life now...but I won't put it to the test...why I will live forever.

Baalim says, I have a Beth Din, you don't, I have life now so I will allow you to post as long as you pay me off.

Jezebel replies, Why didn't you get my payment with flowers...I'll send you another just in case...oh my life now is immortal...yours aint...I'm begotten...but by who I don't know...I have a father but I don't know his name...so I call him father...oh I hope it aint the devil.

SPYING ELIJAH HAS ACCUSED ME SEVERAL TIMES OF ''''BRIBING YOU' TO remain on LA

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Jezebel and Baalim speak to each other,

Jezebel says, I have immortal life now...but I won't put it to the test...why I will live forever.

Baalim says, I have a Beth Din, you don't, I have life now so I will allow you to post as long as you pay me off.

Jezebel replies, Why didn't you get my payment with flowers...I'll send you another just in case...oh my life now is immortal...yours aint...I'm begotten...but by who I don't know...I have a father but I don't know his name...so I call him father...oh I hope it aint the devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah accusation of bribery
    the latest #44 post
    Why didn't you get my payment with flowers...I'll send you another just in case
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT 5 SCENE 3A introducing the amazing actors....
    LUCY AND SPYING
    now enter stage right

Lucy
    ''dear pal Spying
    it is time to 'fess up to bribery charges from ''let the dead bury the dead '' man aka - Elijah''

Spying
    Oh Lucy, I guess so, let's be open and almost honest hey Kid''

Lucy
    ''yes,
    well it all began, when I wanted to send you to Rome to visit the pope
    - remember- ??
    he needed to be converted, as he has a really stuffed up belief system and need a strong religious man to convert him into Life,
    so I said I will pay to send you to Rome and you can strut your very religious stuffs and wooeee the Pope is re-converted from all former conversions, to LIFE NOW''

Spying
    '' oh yes, it was so simple really to begin with.
    Until I began to think, the pope might well get yancy and toss me into a dungeon, and then, call me a heretic or a lunatic or all those rude words that end with '''ic''
    What if the pope's army decide I am too far gone and torture me,
    hmmmm
    but HOW???
    hmmmmm thinking fast,
    like not giving me ice cream for dessert after my famine rations of a bread and water dinner.
    I mean Lucy, really I cannot take your offer of a paid trip to Rome and the visit to convert the pope... I cannot''

Lucy
    '' I know I know dear pal, the road to hell is paved with good intensions.''

Spying
    ''how else did you bribe me, I am so sure there was more and did I ''succumb'' to your offers?

Lucy
    '' well, yes, after the Rome fizzer,
    Remember I said I would buy you that Rolls Royce,- Ingrid Bergman drove in that movie [ I forget the name now] and you were so thrilled, really chuffed and so excited, AND so we went together to buy it and you saw it but never liked the colour.~~~
    You were so darn fussy, you really were.
    Like why wouldn't you love a Yellow Rolls Royce forgoodness sakes WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID.'' sigh

Spying
    '' I know I know but I wanted a red one,
    a red one goes with all my clothes Lucy
    I could not in all truth get into a Yellow Rolls Royce wearing my red clothes
    ITS JUST NOT RIGHT'' its all so clashy!!!

Lucy
    'Yes, I guess u are right, well there is 1 more bribe I can think of?

Spying
    ''OH lucy,~~~~ don't blab about that,''

Lucy
    ''its got to be done
    Spying a bribe is a bribe is a bribe.
    Remember when I bribed you That time, when you were so head strong, and wanted to skinny dip in the baptismal pond during ash Wednesday services , and everyone was there sitting in ''sack cloth and ashes'' all over the place, so I said....[bribe bribe]
    … ''I will buy you ice creams if you don't skinny dip in the baptismal service pond, REALLY Allen you can end up in jail serving time''
    its just not a ''good look'' on ash Wednesday.
    and then you gave it serious thought, and decided your taste buds needed a treat so you said
    OK''

Spying
    '' yes, those ice creams sure tasted great Lucy, and you did bribe me but saved me too.
    I'm happy we ''fessed'' TO all bribery AND almost honestly told.''

Lucy
    '' well atleast we 'fessed up hey Kiddo, it was almost honest hey,

both friends exit stage right