Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    it would not matter for the whole world was filled with literature on the law and its effects upon humans

the fruit is......................

WHY Was the ''Law of Moses'' considered useless, and imperfect?

one question
    did THE WORD OF GOD = aka YESHUA EVER CREATE anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT = if so name it?
    IF you are responsible to create = you never create anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT~~~
    SO it is clear, looking at the ''fruits'' of this Law, Yeshua was never its AUTHOR amen

The Law was Weak and Useless (Hebrews 7:18-19)
    Hebrews 7

( Hebrews 7:18-19 )

This passage clearly declares using it in this way is weak, useless and ineffective.
    Changing the Priesthood Means Changing The Law
    (Hebrews 7:12)
    Hebrews 7

( Hebrews 7:12
    the Law of Moses was deleted....the priesthood killed in 70ad- the whole system removed, never to be returned.

write out 1000 times - that- ''''a change of PRIESTHOOD ALSO MEANS A CHANGE OF THE LAW.'''
    HELLO HELLO HELLO to all Judaizers and DULLARDS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHEBREW - I SUPPOSE Jesus was informing all the 12 disciples how weak imperfect and useless the O.T. was.
    now that laddy is really super spiritual

ImHebrew - wouldnt it be ''foolish and dull of heart'' to still worship, and remain under a law, that WAS NOW CHANGED????? hmmmmm
    consider
    if a person was informated of ''HEY THAT LAW YOU ABIDE UNDER HAS CEASED and a NEW LAW has come to pass'' - wouldnt you look rather silly with egg on your face??? if you took no notice of the change
    wouldnt that person be ''mentally disturbed '' ??? [ AKA a nut]
    Lucy J.

What's useless and imperfect are the UNBELIEVERS, the NO DOERS OF Yah Messiah's righteous laws, it is they that are the "dead who bury the dead" and the "NO FRUITERS" that pretend to follow Messiah, and ye do fit the bill.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

ImHebrew the law expired at the cross and finally in 70ad

All those scriptures and laws and advice and carnal rituals and sacrifices....expired.
    I PLACE YOU ON '''NOTICE''' ImHebrew FOR preaching a law that has expired and finished
    you are false teacher and a false believer - or - a satan's helper from the line of the Hu-man - the offspring of satan - a KENite.

The final proof.
    its ''used -by- date was 70AD

THE weakness and the imperfection and the uselessness of such a set of laws - had its ''CUSTERS LAST STAND '' IN 70AD
    THE ''BATTLE FOR JERUSALEM'' WAS LOST = ROMAN TITUS THE WINNER, who declared 'i have never seen a nation so deserted by its god''

The Siege of Jerusalem in the year 70 CE was the decisive event of the First Jewish–Roman War, in which the Roman army captured the city of Jerusalem and destroyed both the city and its Temple.
    = ''the Jews let out a shout of dismay that matched the tragedy."

the law of Moses, with all its cruelty and destruction went up in flames.
    While the Temple was ablaze, the attackers plundered it, and countless people who were caught by them were slaughtered.
    There was no pity for age and no regard was accorded rank;
    children and old men, laymen and priests, alike were butchered;
    every class was pursued and crushed in the grip of war, whether they cried out for mercy or offered resistance.
    Through the roar of the flames streaming far and wide, the groans of the falling victims were heard; such was the height of the hill and the magnitude of the blazing pile that the entire city seemed to be ablaze; and the noise - nothing more deafening and frightening could be imagined.
    there is the ending of your Master god's ImHebrew - they became ashes.
    they were so weak
    they were so useless
    they were so imperfect
    their fate was sealed..... by the cross.... and all were DEFEATED.

SHOULD YOU HAVE LIVED IN THAT TIME Imhebrew - this would be your fate and demise
    ''The Temple Mount, everywhere enveloped in flames, seemed to be boiling over from its base; yet the blood seemed more abundant than the flames and the numbers of the slain greater than those of the slayers.
    The soldiers climbed over heaps of bodies as they chased the fugitives."

the DATE = 9th of Av. (Tisha b’Av) begins at sundown on 31st July and ends sundown on 1st August.
    To top it off as a DOUBLE WITNESS THE 1st temple and the 2nd temple were both destroyed on the same day
    [now that fact is '' in ya face'']

Approximately 100,000 Jewish people were killed at the sacking of the 1st temple
    According to the historian Josephus, about 1.1 million Jews were killed. Others were taken as slaves.
    The following is a description of the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans, according to Josephus, who witnessed the destruction:

they had 3 chances
    * the preaching of John the B
    * the cross and the veil in the temple torn in 2
    * 40years of probation to be converted and regenerated.

you are on the wrong path laddy
    i tell you over and over - you got religion but not the TRUTH OF REAL LIFE SALVATION
    Jesus will never send you anywhere, because YOU SIMPLY DONT LOVE HIS SACRIFICE AND GOODNEWS
    you prefer moses and yah's DEATH REALM
    - and that dear man is a real ''SLAP IN THE SAVIOUR'S FACE''
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

All those scriptures and laws and advice and carnal rituals and sacrifices....expired.
    I PLACE YOU ON '''NOTICE''' ImHebrew FOR preaching a law that has expired and finished
    you are false teacher and a false believer - or - a satan's helper from the line of the Hu-man - the offspring of satan - a KENite.

The final proof.
    its ''used -by- date was 70AD

THE weakness and the imperfection and the uselessness of such a set of laws - had its ''CUSTERS LAST STAND '' IN 70AD
    THE ''BATTLE FOR JERUSALEM'' WAS LOST = ROMAN TITUS THE WINNER, who declared 'i have never seen a nation so deserted by its god''

= ''the Jews let out a shout of dismay that matched the tragedy."

the law of Moses, with all its cruelty and destruction went up in flames.

there is the ending of your Master god's ImHebrew - they became ashes.
    they were so weak
    they were so useless
    they were so imperfect
    their fate was sealed..... by the cross.... and all were DEFEATED.

SHOULD YOU HAVE LIVED IN THAT TIME Imhebrew - this would be your fate and demise
    ''The Temple Mount, everywhere enveloped in flames, seemed to be boiling over from its base; yet the blood seemed more abundant than the flames and the numbers of the slain greater than those of the slayers.
    The soldiers climbed over heaps of bodies as they chased the fugitives."

the DATE = 9th of Av. (Tisha b’Av) begins at sundown on 31st July and ends sundown on 1st August.
    To top it off as a DOUBLE WITNESS THE 1st temple and the 2nd temple were both destroyed on the same day

Approximately 100,000 Jewish people were killed at the sacking of the 1st temple
    According to the historian Josephus, about 1.1 million Jews were killed. Others were taken as slaves.
    The following is a description of the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans, according to Josephus, who witnessed the destruction:

they had 3 chances
    * 40years of probation to be converted and regenerated.

you are on the wrong path laddy
    i tell you over and over - you got religion but not the TRUTH OF REAL LIFE SALVATION
    Jesus will never send you anywhere, because YOU SIMPLY DONT LOVE HIS SACRIFICE AND GOODNEWS
    you prefer moses and yah's DEATH REALM
    - and that dear man is a real ''SLAP IN THE SAVIOUR'S FACE''
    Lucybel, ye are dead as a doornail.

Jesus is the Yah of the old testament, and He says so in John 8, see my tagline below, He was the giver of the law.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Lucy, what you are lost on is the BETTER HOPE....you have no idea!

it would not matter for the whole world was filled with literature on the law and its effects upon humans

the fruit is......................

WHY Was the ''Law of Moses'' considered useless, and imperfect?

one question
    did THE WORD OF GOD = aka YESHUA EVER CREATE anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT = if so name it?
    IF you are responsible to create = you never create anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT~~~
    SO it is clear, looking at the ''fruits'' of this Law, Yeshua was never its AUTHOR amen

The Law was Weak and Useless (Hebrews 7:18-19)
    Hebrews 7

( Hebrews 7:18-19 )

This passage clearly declares using it in this way is weak, useless and ineffective.
    Changing the Priesthood Means Changing The Law
    (Hebrews 7:12)
    Hebrews 7

( Hebrews 7:12
    the Law of Moses was deleted....the priesthood killed in 70ad- the whole system removed, never to be returned.

write out 1000 times - that- ''''a change of PRIESTHOOD ALSO MEANS A CHANGE OF THE LAW.'''
    HELLO HELLO HELLO to all Judaizers and DULLARDS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHEBREW - I SUPPOSE Jesus was informing all the 12 disciples how weak imperfect and useless the O.T. was.
    now that laddy is really super spiritual

ImHebrew - wouldnt it be ''foolish and dull of heart'' to still worship, and remain under a law, that WAS NOW CHANGED????? hmmmmm
    consider
    if a person was informated of ''HEY THAT LAW YOU ABIDE UNDER HAS CEASED and a NEW LAW has come to pass'' - wouldnt you look rather silly with egg on your face??? if you took no notice of the change
    wouldnt that person be ''mentally disturbed '' ??? [ AKA a nut]
    Lucy, you will go round and round in circles trying to prove the Law of Moses is evil, and not have a clue about the BETTER HOPE. Hebrews 8:5 explains very well that what Moses built was a pattern of HEAVENLY THINGS, and this my dear is that BETTER HOPE of KNOWING that the Law of Moses is a PATTERN of Spiritual or Heavenly things. The Law of Moses serves as a copy and shadow of the Spiritual, so how can you call that EVIL? Paul also explains very well what made the Law WEAK. It is OUR flesh. So those who only look at and keep the Law of Moses according to the PHYSICAL keeping of it, fail, because of our weak flesh. But that is not the case with those who understand and walk ACCORDING to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law of Moses, because THEN, you are involved with the Heavenly Tabernacle, having a High Priest who follows every jot and tittle that the Spiritual Fulfillment demands. Here again, those who are foolish and slow of heart, deny the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law of Moses, and their hearts do not "burn" within them. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

History proves you are wrong imhebrew = zapped.

IS THIS A CO-INCIDENCE?
    IS IT A ''GOD-INSTANCE''

PRIOR TO 70AD the nation
    They had 3 chances
    * 40 years of probation to be converted and regenerated into a new race of humans
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

events occurring at the moment of Jesus’ death on the cross so much more momentous

the events occurring at the moment of Jesus’ death on the cross so much more momentous.
    And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
    At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom”
    (Matthew 27:50-51a).
    this veil was 60ft high and 4 inches thick.

So, what do we make of this?

It signified that for the 1st time = now = the way into the Holy of Holies was opened for all people, for all time, both Jew and Gentile.
    Now every church person knows this.

But what most church people dont know is in (Acts 17:24).
    When Jesus died, the veil was torn, and God moved out of that place never again to dwell in a temple made with hands

Our Father banished that temple and its religious system and NOW the temple and Jerusalem were left “desolate” (destroyed by the Romans) in A.D. 70, just as Jesus prophesied in Luke 13:35.

As long as the temple stood, it signified the continuation of the Old Covenant.
    Hebrews 9:8-9 refers to the age that was passing away as the new covenant was being established
    (Hebrews 8:13).

THE TEMPLE NO LONGER STANDS, THE CONTINUATION OF THE OLD SYSTEM ENDED
    WHY?
    the veil was symbolic of Christ Himself as the only way to the Father (John 14:6).
    Christ is our superior High Priest, and as believers in His finished work, we partake of His better priesthood.

The veil in the temple was a constant reminder that sin renders humanity unfit for the presence of God.

when you ''attend'' a church - have you gone back to the O.T. temple system?
    most say NO ofcourse
    we are simply gathered together out from the rain the wind and the sun [ so to speak]

did the 1st believers BUILD A CHURCH?
    WHEN DID ''CHURCH BUILDING BECOME THE VOGUE ''?-Why and when did Christians start constructing special buildings for worship?

When a "church" wasn't a building
    These early believers did not have church buildings to meet in.
    They met mostly in homes.
    The first church buildings did not start to appear until the early 200s.

the whole concept of OUR FATHER being IN US AS HIS TEMPLE [ as a oneness =John 14 ] was diverted into He is now in a building....
    what was lost is the church that Jesus built! and His alone building programme

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him,
    “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
    a whole new system came into being
    A system that was to allow our true man = that spiritual Man within to fully develop under HIS WORKMANSHIP - or - under His personal administration
    THIS NEW MAN is a NEW RACE of super spiritual Human beings in the same Image as Jesus as He walked HERE
    - a NEW BREED formed out form the old adamic man who died

Once they returned back to a carnal form of ''temple building '' worship, this NEW MAN was basically lost, in the traditions of yesteryear beliefs.
    and their spiritual man WENT BACK TO SLEEPING by lapsing INTO A religious coma called ''a FORM OF GODLINESS'''

puke

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word;
    what ''word'' is that - the law of Moses = NO.
    that is the church concept
    HIS WORD is far different from the 613 laws of Moses package deal - NO person can keep an imperfect system of laws that declare '' they saved no one''

His WORD is a personal word, into His unique New people.
    IT IS HIS daily INSTRUCTIONS [ as His workmanship] - the same Instruction He received daily from His father,.
    Jesus had a working programme He did each day

what
    - prayed,
    - received his work load for the day
    - then by faith went and ministered out what He had heard
    - success rate 100%

JESUS IS NOT REFORMING THE OLD SICK MAN under the law - but creating anew - WITH A WHOLE NEW PROGRAMME OF BELIEFS - CALLED HIS WORD
    REMEMBER
    if you have put yourself back under the law of Moses [ thinking it is His word] and are a part law abider trying so hard to be good and super spiritual and very religious person.
    God moved out of that place never again to dwell in a temple made with hands

cont somethings spiritual are rather difficult to grasp

cc31597a-84aa-47f3-a398-cc9e812d2df0.jpg
    one such a divine concept is FREQUENCIES.... rather like tuning into the right radio station
    The law of Moses had a SHADOW FREQUENCY -
    a shadow is
    shadow
    a dark area or shape produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface.
    the law is described as a SHADOW - A DARK AREA that comes between the LIGHT.

THE LAW OF MOSES IS A dark frequency - termed a shadow
    THE GOOD NEWS IS THE LIGHT

TO SOME THE LAW OF MOSES OBEYED COMES between THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL [that is called Judaizer - meaning the 2 system must be obeyed for salvation]
    THIS IS WHY Jesus ''COMMANDMENTS'' has nothing to do with SHADOW-LAND.

HIS commandments are for the NEW FORMING OF A NEW RACE UNDER A NEW FREQUENCY - CALLED A BETTER HOPE.
    While the uneducated christians bear false witness to ''we have to keep 613 commandments'' - that is because the truth has been misinterpreted by angels of light.

JESUS NEW FORMED MAN- will never obey 613 shadow dark laws...........NEVER...............

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RECONCILE THE 2 SYSTEMS.

Messiah the Saviour is forming a new community around HIMSELF
    - this community could be termed ''SERVICE TO OTHERS'' - WALKING IN THE SAME MINISTRY as Jesus
    - not
    - ''SERVICE TO SELF'' aka - that walk was in the Old covenant - '''serving self interests''' based only upon their sin factor.

the sin factor was dealt with at the cross

Thumbs up The Fear Of YAHWEH!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

It is true that the Law is a shadow. ELOHIM says that the objects demanded by the Law are actually a copy of a copy which was shown to Moses on the Mount (see Exodus 25:40). Indeed, it is my personal conviction that Moses was blessed to view the whole history of the human race from Adam to the present and even unto the future when mankind will suffer the circumcision of all useless flesh early in the morning of the 8th Millennium. Moses saw it all in much the same way that we today watch a movie or a TV show. Moses saw it all when he asked to see this of YAHWEH ELOHIM:

Exodus 33:18-19
    18 And he (Moses) said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
    19 And he (YAHWEH) said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim my name, YAHWEH, before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

Remember, Lucy, that YAHWEH ELOHIM called HIS work good during the days of the recreation week. Moses could write about the recreation week because Moses saw a copy of what actually did happen each day, and Moses actually saw YAHWEH cease from HIS good work and rest and thereby create the Sabbath Day.

In my humble opinion, you discard as junk the whole history of the human race when you throw away the Law, and you become unable to see the glorification of My Messiah Yahushua which is so thoroughly described in the Law and in the Prophets if only you were given eyes to see the reality behind the copy.

I have begun to wonder if there exists any fear of the resurrected YAHWEH ELOHIM, that is, My Messiah Yahushua, in the land of Australia. I firmly believe that the fear of YAHWEH is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom and understanding, and if so, then, unless you repent of your ungodliness, you will no doubt physically die because of your sin of the lack of knowledge.

Please take this message to you and to your family to heart because it is written with a great deal of love towards you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Lucy, you have corrupt reasoning!

IS THIS A CO-INCIDENCE?
    IS IT A ''GOD-INSTANCE''

PRIOR TO 70AD the nation
    They had 3 chances
    * 40 years of probation to be converted and regenerated into a new race of humans
    Lucy, your reasoning and facts are not valid. Yes, there were TWO temples that were destroyed, and if your corrupt and flawed reasoning about 70 ad is correct, then the destruction of the FIRST temple should have ended the Law, that is, IF destroying the temple destroys the Law. Now, what are you going to teach when the Third Temple is built? Are you going to teach that the Law will be "caput" again when the Third Temple is destroyed also? And what about Ezekiel's Temple, will the Law be "caput" again? Do you "see" your fallacy Lucy? You have written 1000's upon 1000's of words "telling" us that the Law was "caput" because the physical temple was destroyed in 70 ad, and I think you may have to eat all of those words someday, as they will be "in ya face." Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

i do believe once indoctrination is IN Place from a CULTure of religion

It is almost impossible to remove that mind
    All nations have A CULTure WE ALL GROW UP IN AND ALL THINK IT ''RIGHT'' - ask any man from many nation and ''his belief is right''
    So once the mind is skewered in a certain bent - only MESSIAH can loose this mindset from us all.
    AS THE SERPENT is within each CULTure, the good and evil are ever present.

The object of the serpent is to divide and conquer hence many divisional beliefs that cannot stand - the pews die when death was abolished at the cross.
    A book that is flawed makes for a flawed people
    A book at disguises all manner of cruelty as a Godly judgement of goodness and very necessary to control others is demonic.

JESUS never wrote 1 word, except in the sand, that was lost or blew away
    - YET- once HIS WORD lives in our hearts,
    - HE BRINGS forth a total change and all manner of cruelty and evil is removed because IN HIS KINGDOM IT SIMPLE DOESN'T EXIST

It is not GODLY to admire destruction Spying
    It is not GODLY to fear anything - respect Yes but not fear - why should we FEAR TRUE LOVE.
    true love is the most sensational emotion, everything changes when true love is ever-present.

ALL TYPES OF ''FEAR'' is from Apostle fear, Yet The divine agape love has NO fear within it,
    When we have Our true Father and His all encompassing LOVE - surrounding us as a shield, nothing or no one can remove such power of His love.
    It is impossible.

Dear Spying
    When was a person, asked to repent once they had received His impartation of an incorruptible seed.?
    When they received His incorruptible seed, they had passover over from death INTO His kingdom of LIGHT AND LIFE where death flees.
    Once incorruption as a seed is installed, it cannot be taken away for acts of corruption as that is an oxymoron.
    The word incorruption does not change to corruption

THE LAW IS DEAD [ THEY ALL DEAD ] Spying no one can resurrect it or say it is worthy or it can save us
    DEATH CANNOT REVIVE ITSELF - because all death was abolished at the cross.

The law was a wicked cruel system of death and destruction and it contained NO MINISTRY of the Holy Spirit - that can only show forth certain elements such as love mercy forgiveness and peace and love and gentleness and kindness to all.

Yes i know it is very difficult to reset the religious mind, and
    - yes it is very very difficult to accept the truth, that the book we all thought was true proved to be full of lies, inserted by men, made up verses, to promote fear and control,
    And a book that has caused wars and hatred for thousands of years - can only be the work of the serpent.
    The serpent's fruit is almost on each page.
    Yes,
    There are diamond verses there and even shades of truth but the book has become an idol and a god

As example the inserted lying verses on Ananias and Saphira - that insert stands out like a sore thumb - fear and control
    e984ce08fa8c68fe835b9f74c8c825ca.jpg
    a photo of bible contradictions done by computer researchers
    Jesus, as Our Saviour lives within, His spirit guides us NOW [ not the law of Moses] WE ARE NOW HIS WORKMANSHIP
    His workmanship has nothing to do with any part of the Law of Moses - it is a different Kingdom with a different Priest ruling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMHebrew - grow up.
    Come out from that shadow land and STOP blocking the SONshine.

a better Hope

ImHebrew - A better HOPE never comes out from weakness, uselessness and imperfections
    GET REAL~~~~~

A '''better hope'''' comes from THE OLD system being scrapped.
    A BETTER HOPE is the opening up of NEW KNOWLEDGE on HOW TO ENTER INTO A NEW AND LIVING WAY - called the Kingdom of heaven - the gospel Jesus preached that was to set the captive free from the 613 ''useless, weak and imperfect laws''
    You and others of the same Ilk, suffer from an overstimulated indoctrination of religious deception given out from those angels of light posing as ''the clergy''
    AKA - '' you don't know but we do,- we are the ''learned'' so believe us''.

infact Messiah did not offer us all a ''better hope''.
    THE TRUTH IS
    - Messiah was our ONLY HOPE forgoodness sakes.
    -for nothing less could work, only HE ALONE is our REDEEMER who paid the price.

the law never worked
    the law never saved anyone,
    the law never redeemed or changed any heart
    the law didnt solve anything
    the law created death
    the law was ruled with fear
    the law never showed mercy
    the law never forgave anyone
    the law never showed LOVE
    the law was never spiritual
    the law was never perfect

NOW ancient scribes may well have written all the glowing merits of the law
    saying how '''wunderbar''' it all was.
    HOWEVER THE FRUIT ON EACH PAGE called them liars. - the lying scribes syndrome Jer 8 v 8
    seeing these O.T.scribes were self confessed liars - Imhebrew what pages chapters, verse, were deceptions?
    can you spot their lies and deception?
    if so
    please quote the deceptions in their stories, chapter and verses
    [ ok.... as a personal favour TO ME ]

btw
    WHY even Moses did not expect those people to serve the law.
    with that in mind ImHebrew - Jer 8 v 8 = those self confessed lying scribes.

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
    so how can the Judaizer say '' I am wise''?

you see ImHebrew - you are not wise at all BECAUSE you dont know where the truth is amid their lies

and Imhebrew - you dont want the truth..... why not?
    why dont you love and adore the Truth Person Yeshua? like me.
    who will stand up and fight FOR HIS GOSPEL - THE GOODNEWS that will set us all free.

dear Spying wrote in posts #1253

Exodus 33:18-19
    18 And he (Moses) said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
    19 And he (YAHWEH) said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim my name, YAHWEH, before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spying
    is this not a ''respecter of people'' = showing favourites?
    What does it mean, "God is no respecter of persons"?
    The New King James Version translates “God is no respecter of persons” as “God shows no partiality.”
    why don't your eyes ''see'' this contradiction? - can't you see great contradictions?
    Math 5
    ''our Father who is in heaven.
    For He makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
    ALSO
    How can ''his name'' be proclaimed when it is ''UN-PRONOUNCABLE''
    ask? - like who put the vowels in YAHWEH - a plural god.
    answer is - religious MAN DID.
    so MAN ACTUALLY proclaimed YHWH name for him?
    can you see how stupid this is???

infact -YHWH is a coded password.

Look at this verse again
    And he (YAHWEH) said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim my name, YAHWEH, before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
    '''my goodness''' - you cannot '''see'''' goodness
    - its an activity and as an activity would take a good while to ''pass before Moses'' so Moses could observe this goodness
    - How long did Moses stand in the cleft of the rock?
    - DID Moses hear this voice talking in his head? or '''see''' with his eyesight?

He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light.
    No one has ever seen Him, nor can anyone see Him.
    To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.
    If you were a massive spiritual being, filled with the power of a million suns, the force field of pure energy.
    SEEING BY human SIGHT IS A ~~~NOPE!!!
    Moses is telling wee porky pies as Jesus says HE ALONE [not any other being going by any other name,] BUT HE ALONE is the reflection of OUR FATHER - HE TOLD PHILIP

again from Spying post # 1253
    Remember, Lucy, that YAHWEH ELOHIM called HIS work good during the days of the recreation week.
    YES ''IT IS GOOD'' was declared in the creation work of ELOHIM [father son AKA THE WORD working with the power of the holy spirit ] - without the ADDED god aka -LORD Yahweh
    notice
    You can see the 2 gods in Genesis 1 EOLHIM then Genesis 2 LORD YAHWEH
    Please note the differences
    - don't join the 2 different ''gods'' making it appear as 1 - that is not so.

THERE ARE INFACT MANY ''GODS'' PRESENT
    the Elohim plural
    the Yahwehs plural

again Spying post #1253
    Moses actually saw YAHWEH cease from HIS good work and rest and thereby create the Sabbath Day.
    really
    Not according to Jesus. Math 5 v 17
    In his defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I too am working."
    IF THE FATHER IS still WORKING and Jesus still working making a place for us
    - then His children should be working too as there is s divine work to be done, and NO SABBATH lounge potato resting WHEN THERE IS A NEW CREATION happening.,

**Please take this message to you and to your family to heart because it is written with a great deal of love towards you
    Sincerely, Lucy

some divine insights to consider....FATHER IS LOVE.

HIS WHOLE BEING IS LOVE.
    A true bELIEVER in him is an actual son OR daughter of ABBA.
    More than in name only, he/she is a legitimate inheritor of God's very nature.
    proven
    By The life Jesus lived on earth was an accurate demonstration of how life is in humanity when God is one's Father.
    Jesus simply used the example of the lilies of the field and how they are clothed with no work of their own to illustrate God's provision for salvation.
    He often pointed to natural things to build a picture of the spiritual.

Nature is a great teacher.
    True provision
    Did you ever notice the true provisions of our Father for His creation
    * Did you notice we never run out of air,.
    Not many people would ever think about air and how it is in abundant supply.
    john 10 v 10.
    i live there.
    Under normal circumstances
    Cows never run out of grass.
    Bees never run out of flowers to drink from
    Fish never run out of salt water to swim in
    Birds never run out of worms and seed to eat.
    everything in all creation is provided for, from a DIVINE LOVING BEING CALLED ABBA

DID YOU NOTICE
    ALL THIS SUPPLYING NEVER RELATES TO the being's ATTITUDE before their creator.

the cows the bees the bird the fish never have to worship and bow down - no one in this world has to BEG FOR MORE AIR or more sun or more Moonshine - everything is just perfect.
    My Father's love is over me to protect and keep me from destruction.
    The cross of Christ is God's sign that He is not hating us, but is reconciled to us through the blood of Jesus.
    Father's attitude toward every sinner is His attitude toward Christ.
    His blessings go to the just and the unjust.
    He feeds the despot as well as the saint.

As humans we need to understand the message of reconciliation.
    We need to know that Father is not angry or accusing us.
    He is reconciled.
    In this way, we will not be afraid to receive the gift of Father from His hand. -LIFE
    The gift of God is His own life.
    When Father comes to us, and by this we are able to see the truth of our human nature, the man who does not understand God's reconciliation will run away and defend his own righteousness, thereby destroying himself.
    But when one understands the character of Our Father and God approaches him and shows him his corruption, that man runs to a forgiving, transforming Savior, for he knows he is not condemned.
    He knows he is not rejected in any way.

for Spying Imhebrew Elijah - the law abiders...

In heathen religions and most Christian churches there is the spoken or unspoken lie that God must be appeased, for they perceive Him as an enemy.
    For FATHER to love us we must obey first.
    We must do the works of God and then we can expect salvation.

No!

Salvation is not a work, it is Our Father.

When we receive the knowledge that Father is reconciled to us, we receive His salvation.
    Our hearts are turned to Him.
    Remember, Father is not mad, like Yahwehs

When we know that Father has given us all things, we have all things.
    We had all things before, but we did not know it.
    We were afraid of Father [ as the likeness of Yahwehs] and ran from Him when He came by with an armful of blessings.
    We tried to satisfy HIM by our good law works.
    This is why men are locked into their religious church indoctrinated superstition.
    They do not know God so they run from Him.

Jesus said, "Come out of her My people."

Thumbs up Perfect Love!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Your lack of knowledge is betrayed by this your words:

"It is not GODLY to admire destruction Spying
    It is not GODLY to fear anything - respect Yes but not fear - why should we FEAR TRUE LOVE.
    true love is the most sensational emotion, everything changes when true love is ever-present.
    "

TRUE LOVE, my dear Lucy, is not an emotion. TRUE LOVE is an action not an emotion. My Yahushua said this about love:

John 14:15
    15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And here:

John 14:21
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

And here:

John 15:9-12
    9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
    10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
    12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

The Apostle John really puts it on the line for you, Lucy, right here:

1 John 5:2-5
    2 By this we know that we love the children of the ELOHIM, when we love the ELOHIM, and keep his commandments.
    3 For this is the love of the ELOHIM, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    4 For whatsoever is born of the ELOHIM overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Yahushua is the Son of the ELOHIM?

Unfortunately, my dear Lucy, you do not believe that the resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the renewed or restored YAHWEH ELOHIM. You do not lack this information, but you do not exhibit belief in this information; otherwise, you would repent of all your blasphemies against YAHWEH ELOHIM.

I am sorry to say this, Lucy, but you have great reason to fear because you do not have perfect love. Shall I point our for you where it is clear to me that you do not practice perfect love because you deep within yourself believe that TRUE LOVE is an emotion and not an action?

Shall I proceed? I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. None of the above scriptures are dung scriptures!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

whatever dear friend - believe all ye will.

+ and think of me as you will dear Spying
    i am no longer responding to a religious mind set so opposite my own
    why?
    it no longer serves a purpose.

so to the fruit
    The end product is ''we who remain''

i know i will AND i THANK MESSIAH FOR His GLORIOUS INVITATION John 11 v 24 25 26
    amen
    good-bye dear old pal
    we now part ways it has been a ruff ride old chum, for 19yrs
    you have the law of Moses your comforter and I have My Saviour invitation into His kingdom.
    I wish you well.
    d227bdcb57aec16b92c3a1279f37aa97.jpg
    ImHebrew - i shall not respond to your post as well as i belong to a very different mindset
    i wish you well too.

love Lucy

21231755_1550419308311611_5982566080156875403_n.jpg
    16640812_1788978284756560_379937402722421121_n.jpg
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-10-2019 at 07:00 PM.