Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Cousins?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    HEY ImHEBREW - how is it over there in ''Cain-ite Kenneth land''
    Lucy SMITH, HEY, maybe we are cousins?

Kenite is a rendition of Hebrew קֵינִי Qeyniy. According to Gesenius, the name is derived from the name Cain (קַיִן Qayin).[3] According to A. H. Sayce, the name ‘Kenite’ or Qéní, is identical to an Aramaic word meaning a smith, which in its turn is a cognate of Hebrew Qayin, with the meaning ‘a lance’.[4]
    But you know how you SMITHS are, ready to fire a LANCE at anyone you see. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Lucy, you "silly" little "kenite/SMITH" girl!

The command in Leviticus 18:21 against sacrificing children to Moloch comes out as not a ban on child sacrifice, but a ban on the worship of foreign deities.
    This suspicion is confirmed by Exodus 13:11 to 16, where Yahweh asserts his ownership of all first born males, both human and animal.
    What saves the humans from sacrifice is the substitution of additional animal sacrifices.
    LucySMITH/Kenite, how silly can you be? Tell me, was it Yahweh/Satan who wanted the "PAIR OF TURTLEDOVES OR TWO YOUNG PIGEONS" instead of sacrificing "Jesus" as the FIRSTBORN male from Mary's womb, or was it YOUR "heavenly father?"

Jesus Presented at the Temple
    21 And when a eight days had passed, before His circumcision, His name was then called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
    22 a And when the days for their purification according to the law of Moses were completed, they brought Him up to Jerusalem to present Him to the Lord
    23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “EVERY a firstborn MALE THAT OPENS THE WOMB SHALL BE CALLED HOLY TO THE LORD”),
    24 and to offer a sacrifice according to what was said in the Law of the Lord, “A a PAIR OF TURTLEDOVES OR TWO YOUNG PIGEONS.”
    You know LucySMITH, sometimes I just can't believe what I hear spewing forth from your mouth, but like you say, maybe WE "kenites" say things that other tribes just can't receive. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Lucy, so 'Jesus took the "keys of the grave and death" from Satan.'

Let it be remembered SATAN held the Keys to death prior to the cross and NO other being did.
    no person can deny this truth what ever way you try to spin it.
    you lose ~~~

Jesus gave up His life - No man took it,
    ''the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world''

satan had the key of all authority over death
    Jesus Father did not.

...that through death He might destroy him that HAD the power of death, that is, the Devil..."
    (Heb.2:14)
    Jesus took the "keys of the grave and death" from Satan.
    The truth out,.
    Every murder every slaughter every killing prior to the cross - satan was the controller.

When you don't see THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN manifesting out in love joy and peace AS JESUS REVEALED DURING HIS MINISTRY - know satan rules.

IF SATAN [the devil] held the control over all death prior to the cross = who was YAHS gods????
    anyone with spiritual maturity answer?
    Lucy (the Kenite) Smith, since you teach "Jesus" now has CONTROL over the grave and death (since the cross when he took the keys from Satan), are you willing to place at the feet of "Jesus" every murder, every slaughter, every killing AFTER the cross? Do you ever really examine closely (with spiritual maturity) the words that you "spew" out of your mouth? Ken

Thumbs down Hu-mans And Men!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you so very much for your reply in your post #1078 on page 72 of this thread in which you were kind enough to give me a direct answer to this my question asked of you:

"You have written on this thread that Noah's wife saved by the Ark was a daughter of Cain. Would you be so kind to share with me how you determined this to be so?"

While there exists some disagreement within Judaism concerning the exact heritage of Naamah, the Book of Jasher:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Book_of_Jasher/Chapter_5

Does mention that she is the mother of the three sons of Noah; therefore, the DNA of Cain existed in all three sons of Noah according to the Book of Jasher.

What I found interesting in your reply was your recognition that Noah cursed only Canaan among the sons of Ham. This was new information for me, and I have been chewing the cud on this issue ever since taking into account your accusation that incest was involved.

Several things must be mentioned. Patrimony has never changed. Birthright has always been passed from father to son. So tribal identity comes from the father alone and not from the mother.

Within Judaism, it is the mother that determines racial identity. If one's mother is Jewish, then the child is deemed to be Jewish no questions or objections raised or asked.

On the whole, I find your opinions concerning the distinction between hu-mans and men to be racism!

Hoping that you chew the cud on that objection, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Ye surely think highly of yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    This is your last chance to answer my question, and if you do not answer me, I will do my best to erase your input on this forum as I direct you in the way of Peach. You will become missing on this forum.
    Please take note of this warning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

We know that ye would love to take credit for Peach leaving, however, ye cannot do so, because ye have no control over any person's own will, if ye do think so, then ye think to highly of yourself.

Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

Now, let's see if ye can hold yourself to the same standard that ye require of others.

And IF ye do not answer it, then everyone who reads this thread are going to see ye hypocrisy of not holding yourself to the same standard that ye require of others, and I will keep reminding ye of this question above.

And by the way, show us an example in the scriptures of a Saturday Sabbath ever falling on the sixth day of the feast of tabernacles in the seventh lunar month as has happened this very day today?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

A little correction in what I mean.

Spying,

We know that ye would love to take credit for Peach leaving, however, ye cannot do so, because ye have no control over any person's own will, if ye do think so, then ye think to highly of yourself.

Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

Now, let's see if ye can hold yourself to the same standard that ye require of others.

And IF ye do not answer it, then everyone who reads this thread are going to see ye hypocrisy of not holding yourself to the same standard that ye require of others, and I will keep reminding ye of this question above.

And by the way, show us an example in the scriptures of a Saturday Sabbath ever falling on the sixth day of the lunar week, and the last day of the feast of tabernacles in the seventh lunar month as has happened this very day today?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

The Clean and the Unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

And by the way, show us an example in the scriptures of a Saturday Sabbath ever falling on the sixth day of the lunar week, and the last day of the feast of tabernacles in the seventh lunar month as has happened this very day today?
    Now folks, it was Spying that forced this issue and not I, and I never asked him WHY that he even asked me such a question unless he thought that I did not observe and keep the feasts, or to try and entangle me in my words Matthew 22:15 as the Pharisees tried to do to Messiah also.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ngle+him&t=KJV

We are commanded in the Law of Yah to distinguish between the Holy and the unholy, the clean and the unclean Leviticus 10:10, and Yah's lunar week and month is the Holy and clean sanctioned by Him in the scriptures, and the unholy and unclean is the pagan Roman artificial week and month sanctioned by Jesuit Pope Gregory that most of the world lives by today.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...fference&t=KJV

And that makes this prophecy of scripture below very relevant for today.

Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Ezekiel 22:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eze&c=22&t=KJV#26

Example of Spying mixing the Holy with the Unholy below.

Now folks, it was Spying that forced this issue and not I, and I never asked him WHY that he even asked me such a question unless he thought that I did not observe and keep the feasts, or to try and entangle me in my words Matthew 22:15 as the Pharisees tried to do to Messiah also.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ngle+him&t=KJV

We are commanded in the Law of Yah to distinguish between the Holy and the unholy, the clean and the unclean Leviticus 10:10, and Yah's lunar week and month is the Holy and clean sanctioned by Him in the scriptures, and the unholy and unclean is the pagan Roman artificial week and month sanctioned by Jesuit Pope Gregory that most of the world lives by today.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...fference&t=KJV

And that makes this prophecy of scripture below very relevant for today.

Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Ezekiel 22:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eze&c=22&t=KJV#26
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

We know that Spying uses the New Moon=N.M. day(1st day of moon) to determine the 15th day Sabbath holy convocation of the seventh moonth, and below are these days in calendar format.

15th day 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=today the 19th on Roman calendar=a Saturday Sabbath 22nd=8thday=holy convocation

Where are there examples of 2 back to back Sabbaths ever happening in the Torah or the scriptures as above? I will tell ye now, there is NONE, ZILCH, NOWHERE.

'''the captives remain in their captivity''' = why? because of ignorance /tradition

The Law of Moses which contained the commanded Holy Days were ONLY for the ancient Israelites and only until Faith came, until Messiah.
    They were fulfilled, thus abolished by our Saviour, who came to set THE CAPTIVE FREE

The Law of Moses ended when the preaching of John the B came. he came as a forerunner to PREPARE the way for the Kingdom of goodwill to all men
    why?
    There was a new covenant given and new commandments for the followers of Messiah from then until now and into the future leading to salvation.
    There was no salvation, no eternal life obtainable under the Old Covenant.
    James, the head of the Jerusalem church, verified this in writing to the Gentiles in Acts 15:24.
    They were being saved through faith just like the Jews were. By the Grace of God, through Faith in Christ Jesus.

James made a critical decision on this matter in the famous Jerusalem Conference recorded Acts 15.
    'The Yoke', the burden of the law was not to be placed on the disciples of Christ, the Apostle Peter said, as God had shown him from his personal experience with the conversion of the Gentiles.
    It was now FAITH that was purifying the hearts of the Gentiles as well as the Jews.
    God was no longer placing a distinction between them in terms of the Law.
    Acts chapter 15 for the full story.
    The Gentiles were not required to be circumcised or keep the law of Moses as some Jews had taught them previously.

by mixing the 2 systems together - one becomes CUT OFF from salvation.
    Hey sweet Pumpkins,
    remember this warning as you hold your unholy sabbaths and unholy feast

the-truth-must-be-told-eraoflightdotcom.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Spying an opps here Laddy you got it wrong. #1144
    Several things must be mentioned. Patrimony has never changed. Birthright has always been passed from father to son. So tribal identity comes from the father alone and not from the mother.
    good information
    https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...atrilineal.htm

Again opps.. Spying.post #1144
    On the whole, I find your opinions concerning the distinction between hu-mans and men to be racism!
    That is a problem for you to take up with Father and gain new understanding for his allowing 2 seeds aka one from Adam one from Cain the serpent offspring to exist
    The wheat and the tares.

Now ''racism'' in its true meaning
    '' it is the deliberate intention to murder aka ''extermination of an entire race of people'' = hey lookee here - your God YAHS were famous for,

So you are not upset and flustered how about i use this word ........... ''seedism'' [lol] and that is biblical
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-19-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

Lies by Lucy J. again, and PROOF they observed the Feast Days.

The Law of Moses which contained the commanded Holy Days were ONLY for the ancient Israelites and only until Faith came, until Messiah.
    They were fulfilled, thus abolished by our Saviour, who came to set THE CAPTIVE FREE

The Law of Moses ended when the preaching of John the B came. he came as a forerunner to PREPARE the way for the Kingdom of goodwill to all men
    why?
    There was a new covenant given and new commandments for the followers of Messiah from then until now and into the future leading to salvation.
    There was no salvation, no eternal life obtainable under the Old Covenant.
    James, the head of the Jerusalem church, verified this in writing to the Gentiles in Acts 15:24.
    They were being saved through faith just like the Jews were. By the Grace of God, through Faith in Christ Jesus.

James made a critical decision on this matter in the famous Jerusalem Conference recorded Acts 15.
    'The Yoke', the burden of the law was not to be placed on the disciples of Christ, the Apostle Peter said, as God had shown him from his personal experience with the conversion of the Gentiles.
    It was now FAITH that was purifying the hearts of the Gentiles as well as the Jews.
    God was no longer placing a distinction between them in terms of the Law.
    Acts chapter 15 for the full story.
    The Gentiles were not required to be circumcised or keep the law of Moses as some Jews had taught them previously.

by mixing the 2 system together - one becomes CUT OFF from salvation.
    Hey sweet Pumpkins,
    remember this warning as you hold your unholy sabbaths and unholy feast

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Spying an opps here Laddy you got it wrong. #1144

good information
    https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...atrilineal.htm

Again opps.. Spying.post #1144

That is a problem for you to take up with Father and gain new understanding for his allowing 2 seeds aka one from Adam one from Cain the serpent offspring to exist
    The wheat and the tares.
    ''racism'' as a word in its true meaning
    '' it is the deliberate murder aka ''extermination of an entire race of people'' = your God YAHS were famous for,
    Lucy J.

Lucy J. the question in Acts 15 was whether physical circumcision was required for salvation, and not the entirety of Yah's laws.

And there is scriptural new testament proof that Yah Messiah kept the feasts in John 7:37 below, and the apostles observed the Feast of Shovout (Pentecost) in Acts 2:1; Acts 20:16; 1 Corinthians 16:8, and the Day of Atonement Acts 27:9.

N.T. Feast of Tabernacles here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...reat+day&t=KJV

N.T. Feast of Pentecost here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...entecost&t=KJV

N.T. Day of Atonement here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+fast&t=KJV

All ye do Lucy is LIE and contradict the new testament scriptures as it is written.

I thought ye said that ye was not going to read and respond to my posts?

Lucy,

I thought ye said that ye was not going to read and respond to my posts?

Yea right, tell us another lie.

I guess If there was not a bloodline of Cain

No one on earth would be called McCain ruling in “””high places of wickedness”””
    Mc - son of
    Cain - the serpent seed line not affiliated with the sperm of Adam

A co incidence?
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning

John McCain died a while back.

No one on earth would be called McCain ruling in “””high places of wickedness”””
    Mc - son of

A co incidence?
    Well Lucy,

John McCain died a while back, and if he's ruling, he's ruling from the grave.

But what is more interesting to this mystery

Mc - son of

A co incidence?
    Ask
    why would anyone even wish to have McCain for a surname ( the late presidential forerunner named McCain staring us in the face)
    It would like like having Judas as a first name
    And ask why the incest baby was cursed by Noah When incest was rife?
    Something to do with genetic conception and Sin
    Then ofcourse the mix up of mother / father line of inheritence does chop n change

Smile

Lucy,

Mc - son of

A co incidence?
    Then who's sperm was it?