Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Old pal physical death is caused by lack of knowledge

And this problem makes this world captive to the systems of gross deceptions on every level
    Messiah came to break us out from a system that was and is totally entrenched in this whole world and we are told few find the way of escaping into True eternal life Here and few learn how to receive that abundant life found in John 10 v 10
    So
    Most people remain outside the promises and blessing and have a negative reaction to all life’s difficult problems

The church pews die the same as the lost

So there has developed “” a religious perception that each one is right in their own eyes””
    There is only one “right” and that is the right of the Kingdom of Heaven and THE only One right is the King of Kings

So with that truth established we can begin at the Beginning to FIND out WHY the father Adam omitted the name Cain from the birthright line?
    And why Eve is called the Mother of all Living but Adam is not called the father of all living
    So rather than fling the word blasphemy around why not do a real good study on this hidden secret to show ye are “”approved”
    Once the true search begins we find the serpent was the boys father
    Now that is the sad fact of the 2 seeds aka - the wheat and the tares

So if you wish to tell Messiah He is blasphemous so be it
    However under correct research you will find the truth so why not begin today!

As for the first movie The Matrix it is a type of picture gospel upmarketed into 21st century style showing just how most people are held captive to a very dark corrupted system
    I advise all to see this first movie so you will understand how plugged in you are and HOW the enemy FEEDS off your negative vibrations

Never mock dear pal what you dont understand

Following the O T concepts breeds death to all who sit at the feet of Moses and his priest Jethro

No true holy person can have a foot in both camps and survive alive
    I suggest old chum you get some true eye salve on your baby blues and awake into true information so your captivity days are over

Also Messiah is the Lord of reconciliation
    Do it now
    It is all too late when you are in your tomb

I dont say this lightly Spying!... as far greater and more intelligent bible professors have gained far more knowledge than yourself ....even to believe in the OT works programme like you yet died in sin!!
    Alas
    Why not find out why it is so rather than calling the saviours information on the 2 seeds - blasphemy
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

the personal invitation into LIFE here and now is extended to HIS FRIENDS...no others

from my pal.
    Spying post to me # 1229
    while you insist that you believe in LIFE NOW, your belief is based upon your acceptance of John 11:24-26 and your belief primarily in the Movie the Matrix, I suspect that the Movie has the greater influence on your beliefs rather than what the Scriptures do say.
    that comment in pal Spying's post, is called
    ''debunking a messenger'' - the pharisee did it continually to The Saviour.
    [quick put that messenger down+ shut her up at all costs]
    that is how it works.

As i have advised others [who would love to escape this Matrix world] - to watch the 1st movie
    It does have a great insight into the real sad problems of PRISON PLANET and how evil feeds of human negativity

The world of darkness and captivity is the negative and Messiah came to reverse this sad time by showing His friends THE KINGDOM of His positivity.
    Yah and the world of the negative
    Jesus and his world of the Positive.

So ~~~ back too that comment -
    ''while you insist that you believe in LIFE NOW, your belief is based upon your acceptance of John 11:24-26 ''
    yes ofcourse
    - it was by personal invitation from Messiah to His friends and NO where else is this invitation so beautifully explained than in these 3 verses
    BY INVITATION ONLY.
    YOU CANNOT CLIMB OVER into His kingdom by any other way but BY HIS DRAWING AND INVITATION.

if you have not received His personal invitation, you have NOT received HIS FAITH to believe HIM.
    you see by this personal invitation MESSIAH is offering His saint the MEANS TO ESCAPE physical death here - and HOW to remain ALIVE until He returns.
    it is by FAITH - and only He can impart such power so that
    THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH
    - THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS SAME FAITH

FOR what is not of faith is sin.

it is fairly simple to understand,.

Moses and the O.T. never saved anyone,
    ''ye can search the scriptures and think ye find life''
    - no one did all died in the wilderness.
    You will never find eternal life - to escape from physical death in the O.T weak imperfect and useless laws.
    However
    You will also find, as you try to be super spiritual by adding the O.T. works to your life - you too will be useless weak and imperfect.
    That is how the system works.
    2 SYSTEMS
    2 SEEDS
    one of death and one of life Now today as we Hear His voice.

TRUTH WINS
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

those BORN FROM ABOVE are a different race than those who feed on O.T. LAWS

JESUS SAID SO and the ruler of the jews under the law of Moses recognised the differences.

John Ch 3 - allows us to overhear a conversation between Nicodemus, the chief rabbi of Israel, and Jesus of Nazareth.
    Jesus was not trained in the recognized rabbinic schools,
    He was approved of God by signs and wonders as well as by the irrefutable doctrine He taught.
    Nicodemus came to Him, and spoke for other leading rabbis when he acknowledged that Jesus had come from God.

AMEN

the topic?
    The New Birth, as the entry into the long-awaited Kingdom of HEAVEN.
    NOTICE the O.T laws were never regarded as '' the Kingdom of Heaven''
    At John 3:16, Jesus is teaching Nicodemus, (and us) how it is that THE TRUE FATHER could righteously give sinners a new birth.

WARNING
    IF THERE WAS A NEW BIRTH
    a born again new birther would no longer keep the system of laws that were for those ''naturally born'' from the mothers womb

simple to understand hey?

Father made a righteous way to grant new life to unrighteous men and women, by Jesus paying that redemptive price for us.
    John 3:16,
    The word believes is in the present continuous tense.
    It could just as well be understood to say,
    ''For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, so that whosoever goes on believing in Him, might not perish but have everlasting life''.
    The Word ‘Have’ is in the same tense. “… shall go on having eternal life”.
    MEANING IS ''LIFE NOW IS HERE AS A PRESENT TENSE by '' MOVING IN THE POWER OF LIVING WATERS.

OUR REAL LIFE FATHER doesn’t have a broad and ongoing relationship with the world, approving of this good aspect, but disapproving of that bad one, yet ever hoping for improvement.
    NO
    The Holy FATHER has announced that as of the cross, the world is under judgment, the sentence is passed and His attitude towards it is utterly unrelenting, the world is doomed.
    Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
    (John 12:31-32)
    But “once” and with perfect and ongoing effect, God loved the world HOW? by giving sinful men a way out of their dilemma, through the cross of Jesus.
    WARNING notice and remember
    NOT THROUGH THE LAW OF MOSES THAT WAS DOOMED AND THEN JUDGED.

NOT ONE PERSON COULD BEAR THE GOOD FRUIT UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES.
    [DON'T GO DOWN THAT DEFILED PATH] only Messiah is our true vine

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
    Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away:and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
    Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
    Abide in me, and I in you.
    As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
    (John 15:1-4)

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked this of me:

"Do you also observe all of the other days 2-29 or 30 in every lunar month or disregard them until the next new moon?"

Save for the 1st and 7th Moon, we do not count days, that is, we do not count them to arrive at the next New Moon. We do, however, on the 1st and 7th Moons count days in order to proclaim and observe the Holy Days.

Hoping that this direct answer has been helpful for you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

And may you also be blessed by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18E-dYvawo

You asked this of me:

"And tell me Spying, since ye observe the New Moon day, do ye ever have 2 days of new moon?"

The Tzaddikim since we began to see and gather to celebrate the sighting of the New Moon in the early 80's have never observed 2 days of the New Moon.

Hoping that this answer answers your question, if not then continue to ask me nicely, and I am and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

What I was meaning was do you OBSERVE all of the other lunar months and days, because I do, and evidently ye DO NOT, and I will tell ye, that on 30 day lunar months there will be 2 days of new moon, and there is ALSO an example of 2 days of new moon being observed by David and Jonathan in 1 Samuel 20.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...new+moon&t=KJV

Looks like this below toward the end of a 30 day month.

29th=last Sabbath of the month 30th=N.M. 1st day 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=first Sabbath of the next month

Spying, I won't judge ye for NOT obeying Yah's Lunisolar calendar ONLY, because evidently this truth has not been revealed to ye fully, and ye should study the matter out completely.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the spirit of Murder AND destruction

When nations block the leading men from making money, wars happen.
    The wars are never sold to the public for the real reason, of course.
    They tend to package wars in the name of humanitarian purposes,
    or
    setting people free from dictators,
    or
    even in the name of establishing peace.

We need to be aware of ''the wickedness in high places'' so that we are not tricked into supporting theft and murder.

Thumbs up Our Sighting And Celebration!

Hi EliYah,

I am going to attempt to relate to you the history of our practice in relation to observing and celebrating New Moons. The Tzaddikim began our practice to drop every worldly concern and gather together as a church group after visually sighting the New Moons through the encouragement of Hyssop. It was Hyssop's desire that we be consistent in our practice with the teaching of the Apostle Paul in Colossians:

Colossians 2:16-17
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath:
    17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body of Messiah.

As a church group, we were teaching others (like Lucy) that they should follow the food laws, keep the Holydays, and the Sabbath, but we were not teaching anyone that they should be observing and celebrating New Moons. In order to eliminate this glaring inconsistency, we as a church group agreed to look for and sight the New Moon each Moon or Month. Initially, we did not allow our wives, our children, or anyone outside of our church group to be a witness to the New Moon. We adopted this position with respect to our wives because the Apostle Paul deemed that no woman should have authority over a man in matters related to the Assembly or Church, and our children were under the same restriction. Later we learned that this position was identical to former Jewish practice. The Talmud prohibits women, children, and slaves from being reliable witnesses to the New Moon. Of course, the Tzaddikim have no slaves; even so, we have the same attitude as Lucy with respect to spiritual slavery. If your teaching about Yahushua is not identical to our own, then we would not allow you to be a witness to helping us establish the New Moon. In practice, these restrictions made our New Moon sightings and celebrations very parochial. We were totally dependent upon ourselves to establish the New Moons.

During the winter Moons (like right now) we would drop every obligation and assemble our families after we had communicated with each other that two of us had sighted the New Moon. We would after gathering together in celebration sing hymns, and then we would question and teach our children concerning the secret meaning behind the New Moons. We would always ask them what the Moon represented, and they, after time, learned to reply in unison: "God's People". During the summer Moons, we would gather right after work and celebrate having sighted the New Moon the previous evening so that our celebration remained on the New Moon Day.

Our practice required us to be rather diligent especially when you understand that the New Moon can sometimes be seen on the 29th day of the Moon and then also on the 30th day of the Moon. We made a ruling or a law for ourselves that an old Moon or Month does not end until we visually sight the New Moon. This would sometimes make the old Moon quite a bit longer than 30 days depending upon the weather. This has or conveys a remarkable spiritual teaching about these words of Yahushua:

Mark 13:33-37
    33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time (Moed) is.
    34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
    35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
    36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
    37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

The above words in a spiritual sense are speaking about sighting the spiritual New Moon of the 7th Moon or Month!

Hoping that this post gives you further clarification concerning our New Moon sighting and observance, Should you need more information, just ask, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i dont believe in any of those rituals [they were O.T. for the jewish people only]

i know it is so wrong to mix the 2 systems together for 1 is death and the other is LIFE.

NOTHING from the death realm is to brought over into the LIFE realm because they are not co-existent
    They are darkness verus light.
    Yes
    I know when people pick a church creed to attend and sit under their clergy and service, indoctrination is formed and so it is very difficult to think another way especially if you are ''the churched'' from a young age
    Once the mind has been religiously corrupted only Messiah can set the captive free

It is a sad shame to see people deluded, thinking they are ''adding'' to their salvation, when infact they are robbing themselves of TRUE LIFE
    sigh

Jesus cannot work in RITUALS
    Jesus cannot work in religion - He just wont work there.

HIS REALM is another kingdom and no one looks at the moon [ as a pagan worship to the Moon goddess]
    - this truth, may not appear to be so in downtown High Street but alas MOON worship is an ancient game, packaged under different RELIGIOUS guises
    the truth is
    Always remember you cannot have your feet in 2 camps.

Moon worship may well be denied ''we dont do that'' [ but they did and they do, even to singing their psalms]
    THE MOON worship and ETERNAL SALVATION dont mix no matter how hard one tries TO JUSTIFY PAGANISM

jesus FULFILLED....

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    i know it is so wrong to mix the 2 systems together for 1 is death and the other is LIFE.

NOTHING from the death realm is to brought over into the LIFE realm because they are not co-existent
    They are darkness verus light.
    Yes
    I know when people pick a church creed to attend and sit under their clergy and service, indoctrination is formed and so it is very difficult to think another way especially if you are ''the churched'' from a young age
    Once the mind has been religiously corrupted only Messiah can set the captive free

It is a sad shame to see people deluded, thinking they are ''adding'' to their salvation, when infact they are robbing themselves of TRUE LIFE
    sigh

Jesus cannot work in RITUALS
    Jesus cannot work in religion - He just wont work there.

HIS REALM is another kingdom and no one looks at the moon [ as a pagan worship to the Moon goddess]
    - this truth, may not appear to be so in downtown High Street but alas MOON worship is an ancient game, packaged under different RELIGIOUS guises
    the truth is
    Always remember you cannot have your feet in 2 camps.

Moon worship may well be denied ''we dont do that'' [ but they did and they do, even to singing their psalms]
    THE MOON worship and ETERNAL SALVATION dont mix no matter how hard one tries TO JUSTIFY PAGANISM
    “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
    FULFILL.

THE LEGAL TERMS FOR THIS WORD '''' FULFILL'''' IS AS FOLLOWS
    * BRING TO AN END
    * DISCHARGED IT
    * TO COMPLETE IT
    * TO FINISH IT

jesus said '' it is finished.'' = and 70ad removed it from this earth

For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant,

FULFILL.

THE LEGAL TERMS FOR THIS WORD '''' FULFILL'''' IS AS FOLLOWS
    * BRING TO AN END
    * DISCHARGED IT
    * TO COMPLETE IT
    * TO FINISH IT

jesus said '' it is finished.'' = and 70ad removed it from this earth

None of us were there to eye witness the law of Moses nor Jesus ministry - to speak with all authority EYE WITNESSES ARE NEEDED otherwise it becomes ''hearsay''
    So we are dealing with HEARSAY
    generally HEARSAY is an altered version of events.
    Altered conversations lead to misinformation and mis-information leads to lack of knowledge.

an example of lack of true information
    For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another
    HEB 8 v 7
    Ask
    Why were millions of people trapped for 1500yrs UNDER a wrong covenant? - that is what it says
    - Now ofcourse the religious diehards will shout and cry but that is what this verse says about THE CAPTIVES.
    the old covenant was faulty

NOW ASK another question - why would Jesus say this
    “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
    For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.''
    The Fulfillment of the Law [Math 5 v 17-18]

this verse gives the impression the law was to be till heaven and earth disappeared - when it was the wrong covenant and faulty?

The New Covenant
    Now, however, Jesus has received a much more excellent ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is better and is founded on better promises
    For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second.

the PROBLEM IS
    * understanding that ancient code of ''till heaven and earth pass away''
    - we think it means almost forever.????
    NO
    This phrase is not literal but refers to the authority and application of laws of God in the First Testament. ...
    “one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law” – not one bit of the law or one written law will disappear until it is all accomplished''.

THE FRUIT IS
    the faulty authority and the application of the faulty Law and the prophets will not pass away till everything is accomplished
    hurrah

When WAS everything ACCOMPLISHED or completed ? = at the CROSS WHEN THE VEIL WAS RENT IN 2
    Making the faulty law finished at the cross.
    * it aint no more.*

So to continue with the probe- to what happens next then.
    Hebrews 7:11
    Now if perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood
    (upon which basis the people received the Law),
    why was there still need for another priest to appear--one in the order of Melchizedek and not in the order of Aaron?
    again we now discover
    A Superior Priesthood Heb 7 v 19
    ''So the former commandment is set aside because it was weak and useless 19(for the Law made nothing perfect ), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

But now hath He obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also He is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
    INSTEAD OF A FAULTY LAW - a far better ministry happened after the cross, with a new mediator who had far better promises.
    The priesthood and law by which perfection could not come, are done away;
    why so?
    a new Priest is risen, and a dispensation now set up, by which true believers may be made perfect.
    hurrah
    here is the truth - the High Priest of our profession holds His office by the power of endless life in Himself;
    * not only to keep Himself alive,
    * but to give spiritual and eternal life to all who rely upon His sacrifice and intercession.

WARNING
    IF YOU STILL worship at Moses feet, and observe all those imperfect rituals - then pretend to be super spiritual by trying to keep 613 flawed laws - all commandments
    = you are outside the better covenant., to your peril
    The better covenant, of which Jesus is our true Surety~~~~~

Lucy, questions.

None of us were there to eye witness the law of Moses nor Jesus ministry - to speak with all authority EYE WITNESSES ARE NEEDED otherwise it becomes ''hearsay''
    So we are dealing with HEARSAY
    generally HEARSAY is an altered version of events.
    Altered conversations lead to misinformation and mis-information leads to lack of knowledge.

an example of lack of true information

HEB 8 v 7
    Ask
    Why were millions of people trapped for 1500yrs UNDER a wrong covenant? - that is what it says
    - Now ofcourse the religious diehards will shout and cry but that is what this verse says about THE CAPTIVES.
    the old covenant was faulty

NOW ASK another question - why would Jesus say thisThe Fulfillment of the Law [Math 5 v 17-18]

this verse gives the impression the law was to be till heaven and earth disappeared - when it was the wrong covenant and faulty?

The New Covenant
    Now, however, Jesus has received a much more excellent ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is better and is founded on better promises
    For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second.

the PROBLEM IS
    * understanding that ancient code of ''till heaven and earth pass away''
    - we think it means almost forever.????
    NO
    This phrase is not literal but refers to the authority and application of laws of God in the First Testament. ...
    “one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law” – not one bit of the law or one written law will disappear until it is all accomplished''.

THE FRUIT IS
    the faulty authority and the application of the faulty Law and the prophets will not pass away till everything is accomplished
    hurrah

When WAS everything ACCOMPLISHED or completed ? = at the CROSS WHEN THE VEIL WAS RENT IN 2
    Making the faulty law finished at the cross.
    * it aint no more.*

So to continue with the probe- to what happens next then.
    Hebrews 7:11

again we now discover
    A Superior Priesthood Heb 7 v 19

INSTEAD OF A FAULTY LAW - a far better ministry happened after the cross, with a new mediator who had far better promises.
    why so?
    a new Priest is risen, and a dispensation now set up, by which true believers may be made perfect.
    hurrah
    here is the truth - the High Priest of our profession holds His office by the power of endless life in Himself;
    * not only to keep Himself alive,
    * but to give spiritual and eternal life to all who rely upon His sacrifice and intercession.

WARNING
    IF YOU STILL worship at Moses feet, and observe all those imperfect rituals - then pretend to be super spiritual by trying to keep 613 flawed laws - all commandments
    = you are outside the better covenant., to your peril
    The better covenant, of which Jesus is our true Surety~~~~~
    Lucy, a couple of questions. Do you think Yeshua was deceived concerning the Law of Moses in that He did not condemn it the way you do? Also, do you think Yeshua was deceived concerning Yahweh because He did not TEACH us that Yahweh was Satan the way that YOU teach us? Ken

P.S. Also, as you instructed us to go into Jewish synagogues and proclaim the Gospel that is ACCORDING to what Moses WROTE, why don't you go into churches and synagogues and proclaim that the Law of Moses is evil, and that the OT Yahweh who delivered the Israelites out of Egypt was actually Satan? Do you feel your "message" would have more success than our "message" would have in converting them?
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

what is amazing is the strength of the delusion + the power of the trance is enormous

the religious human cannot undo the powerful impartation of the religious deception.

QUESTION
    WHY would religious people WISH to remain in the realm of satan and death
    = aka the carnal works of the Law of Moses termed useless weak and imperfect
    WHY would you do that?

the instruction into deception
    The RCC have a saying '' give me a child till they are 7 years old and they will not change.
    The Jesuit boast, ‘Give me the child for his first seven years, and I’ll give you the man,’
    The child's development from a young age is very influential on the rest of their lives.

the fruit
    This trancelike religious deception state is formed within the first few tender years of life.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY act 3s scene 6t
    Lucy to that ''law abiding, commandment keeping'' - churched pew person = AKA C.P.P.

Lucy enter stage right
    C.P.P. on stage

Lucy
    Hello there C.P.P.
    i see you are enjoying your law abiding assembly
    By trying so hard to keep all 613 laws from the O.T

C.P.P.
    Yes Lucy, i love all the laws from Moses seat
    It is perfect [ for me]
    I try to do everything Moses says
    I love being super spiritual and finding out all Moses secrets to life
    You know Lucy, i search those scriptures daily.

Lucy
    REALLY?
    oh, i guess i can call you ''a Moses worshipper'' then C.P.P

C.P.P.
    oh~~~ YES, Lucy
    I am all into Moses
    Like the gods Yah i worship them too
    BTW
    I love the smell of death and destruction
    Its in my blood.

Lucy
    Really?
    Have you considered C.P.P.
    That the New Covenant claims the law of Moses was useless and imperfect
    and it ceased at the Cross.

C.P.P
    Well Lucy
    I don't take much notice of N.T. bible lies really
    Besides if the law of Moses makes me personally weak and useless
    So be it
    I am not giving up on Moses and that god YaH of Murder.
    I decided to be just as imperfect as my Masters.

Lucy
    Really?
    That bad weak ministry makes you happy C.P.P?
    Hmmm
    Do you get a ''religious high'' from this belief?
    By singing Psalms and looking for the new moons C.P.P.

C.P.P
    Oh yes Lucy
    I get as ''high as a kite'' on all my carnal minded O.T. rituals
    Lucy
    You know, even after service, amid all those imperfect O.T, law keepers I sit with
    i feel like ''a spiritual balloon'' just floating away

Lucy
    So C.P.P.
    You are not worried over being described as ''weak useless and imperfect''

C.P.P.
    Hell No Lucy
    Are you crazy?
    That is the best news ever
    - To be classed as ''weak imperfect and useless ''
    Why lucy, it is my true gospel
    I would never give this up
    I have been indoctrinated by all those wonderful religious experts.
    hey~~~
    Not everyone, wants to be like you Lucy - all set free and loving it.
    Oh dear ~~ who would want that weird life.

Lucy
    sighing
    hmmm once they are indoctrinated they are lost.
    their world of religious blindness cannot be broken
    Unless Messiah calls them out.
    crying
    ''come out from her my people, do not partake of her sins''
    exit stage right

C.P.P
    Hmmmm I wonder why Lucy looked so sad at me
    wait wait
    I think i smell ''the sweet smelling incense of blood''
    oh Moses and Yah are calling me.
    YES MASTERS HERE I COME.
    exit stage left
    -----------------------------------

BTW ImHebrew
    you as an eye witness actually dont know what Jesus taught
    end of story
    - as there are NO teaching from His original words
    HOWEVER
    - 1 thing was clear -HE SAID VERY CLEARLY ''BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM''

THOSE FRUITS OF MURDER SLAVERY CHILD SACRIFICE RAPE SLAUGHTERING CRUELTY - are the fruits of satan
    THE HOLY SPIRIT in people bring forth LOVE JOY AND PEACE - there was nothing of the Holy element in the ministry of the Yahs. TO A PEOPLE LOCKED WITHIN THEIR CAPTIVITY

now you can holla all you want laddy
    to prove your belief is a delusion
    - very few church law abiders today would ever like to be translated back to that wilderness walk and be subjected to the laws of Moses under Yahs'
    ofcourse there could be 3
    you
    spying
    elijah
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-05-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Foolish and Slow of Heart.

the religious human cannot undo the powerful impartation of the religious deception.

QUESTION
    WHY would religious people WISH to remain in the realm of satan and death
    = aka the carnal works of the Law of Moses termed useless weak and imperfect
    WHY would you do that?

the instruction into deception
    The RCC have a saying '' give me a child till they are 7 years old and they will not change.

The child's development from a young age is very influential on the rest of their lives.

the fruit
    This trancelike religious deception state is formed within the first few tender years of life.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY act 3s scene 6t
    Lucy to that ''law abiding, commandment keeping'' - churched pew person = AKA C.P.P.

Lucy enter stage right
    C.P.P. on stage

Lucy
    Hello there C.P.P.
    i see you are enjoying your law abiding assembly
    By trying so hard to keep all 613 laws from the O.T

C.P.P.
    Yes Lucy, i love all the laws from Moses seat
    It is perfect [ for me]
    I try to do everything Moses says
    I love being super spiritual and finding out all Moses secrets to life
    You know Lucy, i search those scriptures daily.

Lucy
    REALLY?
    oh, i guess i can call you ''a Moses worshipper'' then C.P.P

C.P.P.
    oh~~~ YES, Lucy
    I am all into Moses
    Like the gods Yah i worship them too
    BTW
    I love the smell of death and destruction
    Its in my blood.

Lucy
    Really?
    Have you considered C.P.P.
    That the New Covenant claims the law of Moses was useless and imperfect
    and it ceased at the Cross.

C.P.P
    Well Lucy
    I don't take much notice of N.T. bible lies really
    Besides if the law of Moses makes me personally weak and useless
    So be it
    I am not giving up on Moses and that god YaH of Murder.
    I decided to be just as imperfect as my Masters.

Lucy
    Really?
    That bad weak ministry makes you happy C.P.P?
    Hmmm
    Do you get a ''religious high'' from this belief?
    By singing Psalms and looking for the new moons C.P.P.

C.P.P
    Oh yes Lucy
    I get as ''high as a kite'' on all my carnal minded O.T. rituals
    Lucy
    You know, even after service, amid all those imperfect O.T, law keepers I sit with
    i feel like ''a spiritual balloon'' just floating away

Lucy
    So C.P.P.
    You are not worried over being described as ''weak useless and imperfect''

C.P.P.
    Hell No Lucy
    Are you crazy?
    That is the best news ever
    - To be classed as ''weak imperfect and useless ''
    Why lucy, it is my true gospel
    I would never give this up
    I have been indoctrinated by all those wonderful religious experts.
    hey~~~
    Not everyone, wants to be like you Lucy - all set free and loving it.
    Oh dear ~~ who would want that weird life.

Lucy
    sighing
    hmmm once they are indoctrinated they are lost.
    their world of religious blindness cannot be broken
    Unless Messiah calls them out.
    crying
    ''come out from her my people, do not partake of her sins''
    exit stage right

C.P.P
    Hmmmm I wonder why Lucy looked so sad at me
    wait wait
    I think i smell ''the sweet smelling incense of blood''
    oh Moses and Yah are calling me.
    YES MASTERS HERE I COME.
    exit stage left
    -----------------------------------

BTW ImHebrew
    you as an eye witness actually dont know what Jesus taught
    end of story
    - as there are NO teaching from His original words
    HOWEVER
    - 1 thing was clear -HE SAID VERY CLEARLY ''BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM''

THOSE FRUITS OF MURDER SLAVERY CHILD SACRIFICE RAPE SLAUGHTERING CRUELTY - are the fruits of satan
    THE HOLY SPIRIT in people bring forth LOVE JOY AND PEACE - there was nothing of the Holy element in the ministry of the Yahs. TO A PEOPLE LOCKED WITHIN THEIR CAPTIVITY

now you can holla all you want laddy
    to prove your belief is a delusion
    - very few church law abiders today would ever like to be translated back to that wilderness walk and be subjected to the laws of Moses under Yahs'
    ofcourse there could be 3
    you
    spying
    elijah
    Lucy, when Yeshua OPENED the Scriptures to His Disciples, they were not "eye witnesses" to the original writing of those Scriptures, but they were "eye witnesses" to their Spiritual Understanding, because of Yeshua OPENING the Scriptures to them. This is something you know NOTHING about, and were you an "eye witness" to "BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM?'' You are a picker and a chooser as to what you THINK should be accepted, and the VAST majority of Scriptures OPENLY declare you know nothing. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Indeed imhebrew

YOU HAVE GOT IT ATLAST
    HURRAH

by their fruit ye shall know them
    good man - it is the very 1st lesson of the Saviour's = a practical lesson to spot the phony enemies.
    you see it's all about deception.

once you learn how to break that veil, you are 1/2 way there

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

talking about those scriptures ImHebrew....
    There are many things missing Laddy when you consider some stats

... all those divine words recorded during the 3 1/2 years of Holy Spirit Ministry for 27/7

ask
    how many of HIS words could have been recorded?

AS EXAMPLE
    Imagine Jesus ''working week'' of Ministry
    as example
    I.E. He worked like I do - a 40hr week PREACHING the Gospel.

40 hour work week by 52 weeks IN a year
    That makes 2,080 hours preaching and teaching in a typical working year
    SO
    FOR 3 1/2 yrs Jesus could have spent approx 7280 hrs preaching the Goodnews of His kingdom

hmmm
    SO HOW MANY WORDS could He have spoken to the Masses and His 12 disciples during these 7,280 hours?

Research shows a male speaks on average around 2000 words a day.

2000 words a day x 365 1 yr = speaks 730,000 words a year
    2,190.000. spoken words in 3 yrs + 1/2 yr.
    2,190,000 + 350,000 = 2,540,000 spoken words approx????

SO Jesus COULD HAVE spoken 2,540.000 words out into the universe as a MIGHTY WITNESS TO HIS KINGDOM

How many words of Jesus are recorded in the Bible?
    I have only found two sources, one claiming 1026 words and the other 2024.

So!!!! out from a possible 3 1/2 yr ministry we have within the N. T. just 1026 words and the other 2024. recorded words
    now that dear Imhebrew
    is a heap of missing words from a divine advice MINISTRY --------- that no one has the remotest idea, of what JESUS said for all those years. INCLUDING YOU.

hey hey hey Laddy
    WE ONLY HAVE ''SNIPPETS'' a tiny tiny tiny fraction of His words.

even those words recorded are from 50+ years later, and out from many many many other copies.

so actually it is all UNKNOWN...no original is on earth as a true witness.

do you realise ImHebrew you have actually missed out on....2, 538,000 approx super spiritual words
    keep plugging on ImHebrew.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, when Yeshua OPENED the Scriptures to His Disciples, they were not "eye witnesses" to the original writing of those Scriptures, but they were "eye witnesses" to their Spiritual Understanding, because of Yeshua OPENING the Scriptures to them. This is something you know NOTHING about, and were you an "eye witness" to "BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM?'' You are a picker and a chooser as to what you THINK should be accepted, and the VAST majority of Scriptures OPENLY declare you know nothing. Ken
    Lucy,

The scriptures we have are accurate, and the dead sea scrolls that were found proves them so, and Ken is true, you merely pick and choose out of the scriptures WHAT YOU THINK IS CORRECT FOR YOU, and then ye throw everything else out that REPROVES and CORRECTS YOU.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the imperfect the weak and the useless --- describing the law of moses.

it would not matter for the whole world was filled with literature on the law and its effects upon humans

the fruit is......................

WHY Was the ''Law of Moses'' considered useless, and imperfect?

one question
    did THE WORD OF GOD = aka YESHUA EVER CREATE anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT = if so name it?
    IF you are responsible to create = you never create anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT~~~
    SO it is clear, looking at the ''fruits'' of this Law, Yeshua was never its AUTHOR amen

The Law was Weak and Useless (Hebrews 7:18-19)
    Hebrews 7
    “The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God”
    ( Hebrews 7:18-19 )

This passage clearly declares using it in this way is weak, useless and ineffective.
    Changing the Priesthood Means Changing The Law
    (Hebrews 7:12)
    Hebrews 7
    “For when there is a change of the priesthood, there must also be a change of the law”
    ( Hebrews 7:12
    the Law of Moses was deleted....the priesthood killed in 70ad- the whole system removed, never to be returned.

write out 1000 times - that- ''''a change of PRIESTHOOD ALSO MEANS A CHANGE OF THE LAW.'''
    HELLO HELLO HELLO to all Judaizers and DULLARDS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHEBREW - I SUPPOSE Jesus was informing all the 12 disciples how weak imperfect and useless the O.T. was.
    now that laddy is really super spiritual

ImHebrew - wouldnt it be ''foolish and dull of heart'' to still worship, and remain under a law, that WAS NOW CHANGED????? hmmmmm
    consider
    if a person was informated of ''HEY THAT LAW YOU ABIDE UNDER HAS CEASED and a NEW LAW has come to pass'' - wouldnt you look rather silly with egg on your face??? if you took no notice of the change
    wouldnt that person be ''mentally disturbed '' ??? [ AKA a nut]