Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

I DID EXPLAIN IT TO Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

There is no one else talking to you here, and WHO is Everyone, you must be ghost talking?

PS: When I stand in front of Messiah I will be able to say that I believed Him and John in John 10:11, 17-18, and that I gladly repented and accepted His offering sacrifice Hebrews 9:26.
    I DID EXPLAIN the scriptures to Ken in this post with the scriptures too.

It's NOT my fault if he does not want to except my explanation.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Let me clarify!

Shalom Everyone, I would like to clarify my WORDS so that everyone will be able to see that I am not a "liar." First, I would like to explain that I had trapped Eliyahu in a corner that he could not get out of, and he did his usual trait of just trying to quote Scriptures without any explanation. This is how he defends himself. I have been very open and honest with him in trying to expound or explain just exactly how I understand what the Scripture is saying, yet he remains silent for the most part and will not expound or explain how he interprets what the Scripture is saying. He thinks he would be giving the Scripture HIS own interpretation, instead of letting the Scripture interpret itself. But the problem is that his arguments are based upon HIS interpretation of Scripture, and he just THINKS everyone understands the Scripture EXACTLY how HE has interpreted it IN HIS OWN mind. So, I had enough of his refusal to openly declare how or in what way he interpreted the Scriptures, and ONLY if he consents to GIVE me honest and forthright explanations of what HE thinks the Scriptures mean, I will NOT directly post to him. Here are several posts where I stated this very clearly:

(2-28-2019) Shalom Eliyahu, it's time. You let me know if you ever want to expound or explain the Scriptures, because I have had enough of your evading and excuses, and saying on one side of your mouth that you caused His death and pierced Him, and then on the other, a complete denial of YOU killing and sacrificing Messiah Yeshua as YOUR sin offering. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    (3-19-2019) Shalom Everyone, I would like to clarify that I am no longer having ANY discourse with Eliyahu DIRECTLY, as HIS demon will not allow him to explain or expound the Scriptures. Now, IF his demon would ever allow him to START explaining or expounding what the Scriptures say, THEN we could start back with a discourse between Eliyahu and myself.
    (4-26-2019) Shabbat Shalom Everyone, ...we have Eliyahu, and his inability to "open" the meaning of the Scriptures. He thinks that any 3rd grader that can read English (KJV) will be able to understand what the Scriptures plainly say. As far as he is concerned there are no hidden or difficult things in the Scriptures that NEED explaining. This is why he will not be able to GRASP how the FREE Gift of Righteousness that Elohim GIVES to ALL sinners, THROUGH and BY their sin KILLING or SACRIFICING Yeshua (sin is the source that Elohim's USES to deliver Righteousness-the Spiritual DOING of the Law). This is beyond his comprehension so that he will be unable to EXPOUND or EXPLAIN this fundamental/foundational doctrine that is called Grace, all that he will be able to do is just quote a couple of Scriptures, and then misunderstand them. Hopefully, some day he will change to where he will start trying to EXPOUND and EXPLAIN what the Scriptures are truly saying, and then we can have a productive and good conversation. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Now, Eliyahu has accused me of "lying," but says it was a JOKE, and will apologize to me if I KINDLY ask him to do so. Ok, I kindly ask for Eliyahu's apology, ALONG with his WORD that he will expound or explain how HE interprets what the Scriptures are saying when he tries to correct or teach someone. If he refuses to promise that he will expound or explain the Scriptures as he is understanding them, then we will not have any direct communication. I will continue to post INDIRECTLY anything I have to say regarding him. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Ken, I do apologize to you, now let's see if you can do the same for slandering the hell out of me as you did yesterday with my explanation to you.

And if you don't I wont be having any more direct contact with you, however, I will let the scriptural writers own words of UNDERSTANDING and explanation CORRECT your own fabricated ideas.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Hebrews 9:24-26.

Ken and Spying don't like Paul's own written understanding of these verses below, so they will accuse me or the translators, however, these verses were NOT originally written by me or the translators.

I will quote these verses by Paul and my explanation is in the verses itself.

For Christ/Messiah is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Nor yet that he/Messiah/Christ should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

For then must he/Messiah/Christ often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah/Christ appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself/his self/Messiah.
    Hebrews 9:24-26

Clearly Paul is speaking of Messiah in these verses and saying that : but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah/Christ appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself/his self/Messiah.

And we don't refer to a Person and surely NOT Messiah as an itself as Spying tried to make this word for himself or his self to mean.

Or do we say, tell itself to bring itself over here? Or do we say, tell him to bring himself over here?

It's not my problem if they don't believe him nor accept the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You indeed think too highly of yourself in that you imagine in your heart that no one besides ImAHebrew and yourself have been talking on and following this thread.

I have "A bit of revelation for ye": You have a very limited time to apologize to ImAHebrew for calling him a liar. Without a sincere apology, you will again be banned from this forum as you seem to desire. Why would anyone like yourself work in a sincere and respectful manner to maintain membership in "Spying's SIN-agogue" when you have rather clearly expressed this about our understanding:

"I don't really want YOUR UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures and of Paul's writings, I want Paul and the scriptural writers own understanding."

So, not only must you apologize, but you must now also explain why you and others who support you should not be banned from this forum since you seek no understanding from us.

It is my intention to go back through your posts and make pertinent comments within them. Accordingly, when you and others are banned, I will mercifully allow you the continued ability to read the pages of this forum unless of course you no longer desire the privilege and ability to do so.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

You indeed think too highly of yourself in that you imagine in your heart that no one besides ImAHebrew and yourself have been talking on and following this thread.
    I have NEVER wrote on this forum that I think highly of myself as you THINK and falsely accuse either.

So, not only must you apologize, but you must now also explain why you and others who support you should not be banned from this forum since you seek no understanding from us.
    I don't have people who support me financially, they don't give me GIFTS either, because they know I won't take them if offered, and I can't help it if others BELIEVE the straight written texts of scriptures that I re-quote, and it's very difficult for a TRUE BELIEVER of Messiah to not accept the exact written truth of Messiah's original apostles over modern men who change their meanings.

So you would also BAN others or put them out of your company because they agree with the written words of scriptures of Messiah's apostles that I re-quote, your words reminds me of Yah Messiah's own words that those like you would do below.

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Luke 6:22.

Thumbs up Dealing With Schismatics Amongst Schismatics!

Hi EliYah,

Lo Ammi was established almost two decades ago in order to teach the Nations the Gospel according to the Scriptures. While I myself gave Lo Ammi its name, this forum was established and wholly maintained by A Church of God. As the name, Lo Ammi, indicates, this forum was primarily established to give the homeless a home and religious outcasts a refuge.

When circumstances required that I separate myself from A Church of God, Hyssop graciously consented to his continued maintenance of Lo Ammi even though he himself did not initially see any value in my expressed belief in LIFE NOW. Lo Ammi continues to exist through the behind the scenes support and work of Hyssop.

When ImAHebrew became a Believer in LIFE NOW, His conversion has changed the focus and purpose of Lo Ammi. While Lo Ammi remains a refuge for the homeless, we no longer desire to engage in endless debate with those like yourself or with Guyguy or with Peach and even with Lucy and/or any other individual that would come to Lo Ammi in order to defeat what we believe.

We fuily understand that almost all relationships that might develop here at Lo Ammi must of necessity begin with opposition to what we express and believe because of the extraordinary nature of our message. This we fully expect, but it must be understood that our expectation and toleration of opposition is not open ended. There is a limit to our toleration as the Scriptures do demand. Consider this Scripture:

2 Timothy 2:14
    14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the YAHWEH that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto ELOHIM, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing (Strong's #G3718) the word of truth.
    16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more wickedness.
    17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
    18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
    19 Nevertheless the foundation of the ELOHIM standeth sure, having this seal, YAHWEH knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Messiah depart from iniquity.
    20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
    21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
    22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the YAHWEH out of a pure heart.
    23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they bring forth battles.
    24 And the servant of YAHWEH must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if the ELOHIM peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

And consider this Scripture:

Titus 3:8-11
    8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in ELOHIM might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
    9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and battles about law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
    10 A man that is an heretic (Strong's #G141) after the first and second admonition reject;
    11 Knowing that he that is such is perverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Accordingly, I myself do not consider your apology to ImAHebrew to be honest and sincere, and I completely reject your practice of supporting your beliefs simply through your quoting of KJV Scriptures! I am willing to wait and see what ImAHebrew has to say concerning you, and Guyguy, and Peach before I take further action against your continued opposition and heresy on Lo Ammi.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

One thing I do agree with Ken about is this.

I do agree that Yah Elohim shut this world up in sin and bondage as he has have already gave the scriptures for that, I came to this conclusion many years ago, and Yah Elohim grants His Grace to those whom He chooses, and habitual sin is like a drug, and once His Holy Spirit reveals to us that we must stop sinning, He helps us to do so, and we must do so.

Edmund made the comment that I knew too much, and he is correct in that statement, when I was in my early 20s I worked in the intelligence services, I was forced to do things against my will, and I'm certainly NOT proud of them either, and the Creator woke me up, I've been shot, stabbed, you name it, I got out of it which is very hard to do, my records have been sealed by court order, and it takes a court order to open them.

Hi EliYah,

Lo Ammi was established almost two decades ago in order to teach the Nations the Gospel according to the Scriptures. While I myself gave Lo Ammi its name, this forum was established and wholly maintained by A Church of God. As the name, Lo Ammi, indicates, this forum was primarily established to give the homeless a home and religious outcasts a refuge.

When circumstances required that I separate myself from A Church of God, Hyssop graciously consented to his continued maintenance of Lo Ammi even though he himself did not initially see any value in my expressed belief in LIFE NOW. Lo Ammi continues to exist through the behind the scenes support and work of Hyssop.

When ImAHebrew became a Believer in LIFE NOW, His conversion has changed the focus and purpose of Lo Ammi. While Lo Ammi remains a refuge for the homeless, we no longer desire to engage in endless debate with those like yourself or with Guyguy or with Peach and even with Lucy and/or any other individual that would come to Lo Ammi in order to defeat what we believe.

We fuily understand that almost all relationships that might develop here at Lo Ammi must of necessity begin with opposition to what we express and believe because of the extraordinary nature of our message. This we fully expect, but it must be understood that our expectation and toleration of opposition is not open ended. There is a limit to our toleration as the Scriptures do demand. Consider this Scripture:

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the YAHWEH that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto ELOHIM, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing (Strong's #G3718) the word of truth.
    16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more wickedness.
    18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
    19 Nevertheless the foundation of the ELOHIM standeth sure, having this seal, YAHWEH knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Messiah depart from iniquity.
    20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
    21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
    22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the YAHWEH out of a pure heart.
    23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they bring forth battles.
    24 And the servant of YAHWEH must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if the ELOHIM peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in ELOHIM might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
    9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and battles about law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
    10 A man that is an heretic (Strong's #G141) after the first and second admonition reject;
    11 Knowing that he that is such is perverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Accordingly, I myself do not consider your apology to ImAHebrew to be honest and sincere, and I completely reject your practice of supporting your beliefs simply through your quoting of KJV Scriptures! I am willing to wait and see what ImAHebrew has to say concerning you, and Guyguy, and Peach before I take further action against your continued opposition and heresy on Lo Ammi.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I did mean my apology to Ken, and I have NOT seen him apologizing.

And these verses go towards you also, and there are many other scriptures that apply to you and your DISOBEDIENCE to them, or would you like for me to point them out to you and everyone else?

And speaking of heresy, the scriptures which you DISOBEY, you merely THINK that you have a waiver and continue on in your disobedience to them.

Also Spying, you have admitted that your idea of a Believer in LIFE NOW was only a deep thing to you.

One example of you changing the scriptures meaning of EVERLASTING LIFE into your own LIFE NOW, and all true believers in Yah Messiah know they have eternal life now and in the next age.

Also Spying,

What is my heresy according to the scriptures itself that you speak of?

Hi EliYah,

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

And WHY isn't Lucy mentioned here?

I have nothing against you, Ken, Lucy, Guyguy, nor Peach or anyone else personally, and I don't really have to use the O.K.J.V. as I have told you, I use it for 2 reasons, one is because it is the ONLY English translation of the Greek texts that do NOT OMIT whole verses and Chapters as other English translations do, and 2 it is about the only online English version directly number coded to the Strong's Concordance THAT OTHERS who read can verify for themselves the original Greek words used by the first witnesses the Apostles in their writings.

And how many times have I re-quoted this text of scripture to you pointing your self contradictions and opposition to yourself and the written Greek texts that you seem to ignore over and over?

Here below is an example of it.

Like this Greek word συνίστημι you were talking about in your post# 01-20-2018, 11:11 AM #3 BELOW which is Strong's G4921

See here: The Source Of Grace And Righteousness! http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...t=source+grace

Others can see here below the places where this Greek word συνίστημι is used and what it really means, and not only the O.K.J.V. English but also it's Greek meaning.

https://biblehub.com/greek/4921.htm

Well, the apostle Paul NEVER used your English word source nor Ken's English word origin either which would be the Greek word ἀρχή Strong's G746, which means origin, beginning.

See here: https://biblehub.com/greek/746.htm

O.K.J.V. beginning, origin Strong's here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G746&t=KJV

Now, Ken was very quick to correct me when I contradicted Paul in Hebrews 7:16 which I admitted that I was wrong and misquoted it's meaning, now let's all see IF you and Ken will admit to your error also.

It's so sad!

Shalom Everyone, it is so sad to spend all of the time that has been spent on Eliyahu and Lucy, and it appears it is for naught. The demon/deceptive spirit which has control of them will not let them "see" the Truth concerning THEIR involvement with PLACING Yeshua upon the Cross. You see, the spirit that controls them is NOT the Spirit of Elohim, otherwise, they would REPENT of all the FALSE doctrines and teachings which they have continually promoted on this forum. They are both blind and deaf when it comes to understanding the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Torah/Law, and that is NOT slander at all, but it is a very true statement.

Lucy will teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan, that the Apostle Paul is NOT an Apostle, and that the Law of Moses is EVIL. Her deceptive/lying spirit is rather blunt and open in showing how deceived she is. Eliyahu's deceptive/lying spirit will teach that his sins caused Yeshua's death because his sins caused Messiah to lay down His Psyke, and NO ONE but Yeshua alone could take His life from Him, ONLY He Himself could take it. What a bunch of garbage coming from this double talking lying/deceiving spirit that has control of Eliyahu's mind. Yeah, Eliyahu's sins caused Yeshua's DEATH???, because his sins caused Messiah to lay down His LIFE, and Eliyahu had NOTHING to do with putting Yeshua upon the Cross???

I can tell you that Spying and myself are completely disappointed and fed up with THEIR nonsense, and as The Apostle Paul advised, warn or admonish those who reject sound doctrine, and have nothing more to do with them. That is about how I feel right now, but I would that they come to their senses and confess THEIR involvement in SLAYING Yeshua upon the Cross, and accept Him as THEIR sin offering, accomplishing what the Law of Moses REQUIRED of them. This IS righteousness for THEM if they admit that THROUGH their sin, THEY did KILL Yeshua (with the help of wicked men), making Him THEIR sin offering.

It's also funny how Eliyah will admit that he has accepted the Truth that Yahweh Elohim "shut up" this world in sin and bondage. Now just think, IF that is TRUE, why would Yeshua have to pay for our sins with Him laying down His LIFE, with shedding His OWN blood, to make up for or atone for our sin and bondage, IF Yahweh Elohim was the One who "shut up" everyone in their disobedience? Doesn't make a lot of sense, to require Yeshua to enter in with His OWN shed blood to make up for our sin and disobedience, now does it, IF it was Yahweh Elohim that BOUND us OVER to sin?

Well, that is about all I can say. I don't have any apologies for either one of them except an apology for not being able to extend to them any more of my patience. My patience has been TRIED, and it is finished, and that is SO sad. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. I am also relieved that Eliyahu will no longer directly respond to me, but here again, he DID explain or expound Matt 7:6, and IF he would continue and agree to do that with ALL of the Scriptures, then I would reconsider everything concerning him.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

And Ken will IGNORE his contradiction of errors in my above post.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, it is so sad to spend all of the time that has been spent on Eliyahu and Lucy, and it appears it is for naught. The demon/deceptive spirit which has control of them will not let them "see" the Truth concerning THEIR involvement with PLACING Yeshua upon the Cross. You see, the spirit that controls them is NOT the Spirit of Elohim, otherwise, they would REPENT of all the FALSE doctrines and teachings which they have continually promoted on this forum. They are both blind and deaf when it comes to understanding the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Torah/Law, and that is NOT slander at all, but it is a very true statement.

Lucy will teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan, that the Apostle Paul is NOT an Apostle, and that the Law of Moses is EVIL. Her deceptive/lying spirit is rather blunt and open in showing how deceived she is. Eliyahu's deceptive/lying spirit will teach that his sins caused Yeshua's death because his sins caused Messiah to lay down His Psyke, and NO ONE but Yeshua alone could take His life from Him, ONLY He Himself could take it. What a bunch of garbage coming from this double talking lying/deceiving spirit that has control of Eliyahu's mind. Yeah, Eliyahu's sins caused Yeshua's DEATH???, because his sins caused Messiah to lay down His LIFE, and Eliyahu had NOTHING to do with putting Yeshua upon the Cross???

I can tell you that Spying and myself are completely disappointed and fed up with THEIR nonsense, and as The Apostle Paul advised, warn or admonish those who reject sound doctrine, and have nothing more to do with them. That is about how I feel right now, but I would that they come to their senses and confess THEIR involvement in SLAYING Yeshua upon the Cross, and accept Him as THEIR sin offering, accomplishing what the Law of Moses REQUIRED of them. This IS righteousness for THEM if they admit that THROUGH their sin, THEY did KILL Yeshua (with the help of wicked men), making Him THEIR sin offering.

It's also funny how Eliyah will admit that he has accepted the Truth that Yahweh Elohim "shut up" this world in sin and bondage. Now just think, IF that is TRUE, why would Yeshua have to pay for our sins with Him laying down His LIFE, with shedding His OWN blood, to make up for or atone for our sin and bondage, IF Yahweh Elohim was the One who "shut up" everyone in their disobedience? Doesn't make a lot of sense, to require Yeshua to enter in with His OWN shed blood to make up for our sin and disobedience, now does it, IF it was Yahweh Elohim that BOUND us OVER to sin?

Well, that is about all I can say. I don't have any apologies for either one of them except an apology for not being able to extend to them any more of my patience. My patience has been TRIED, and it is finished, and that is SO sad. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. I am also relieved that Eliyahu will no longer directly respond to me, but here again, he DID explain or expound Matt 7:6, and IF he would continue and agree to do that with ALL of the Scriptures, then I would reconsider everything concerning him.
    Why it seems to be OK for Ken to call others a deceptive/lying spirit, then say, I don't have any apologies for either one of them, but Ken's brother and master Spying will demand that I apologize for calling Ken's ideas the same.

Eliyahu's deceptive/lying spirit will teach that his sins caused Yeshua's death because his sins caused Messiah to lay down His Psyke, and NO ONE but Yeshua alone could take His life from Him, ONLY He Himself could take it. What a bunch of garbage coming from this double talking lying/deceiving spirit that has control of Eliyahu's mind.
    This IS righteousness for THEM if they admit that THROUGH their sin, THEY did KILL Yeshua (with the help of wicked men),
    And I've asked Ken the question on more than ONE occasion to please present all of us with a written text of New Testament Scriptures that tells us that WE DID KILL YESHUA or TAKE HIS LIFE from Him????????????????????????????????????

And I have NOT been presented by Ken a text of N.T. Scripture from Messiah saying or any Apostle even writing any such thing either.

Now, Ken called this a LYING SPIRIT:
    Messiah to lay down His Psyke, and NO ONE but Yeshua alone could take His life from Him, ONLY He Himself could take it.
    Ken is also calling thee Apostle John and Yeshua Messiah a LYING Spirit, because I have only re-quoted the Apostle John's writing down of Yeshua Messiah's spoken words, and here below are ONLY 2 English translations with the Strong's Concordance of these verses to verify it for oneself.

Young's Literal Translation of John 10:15, 17-18 according as the Father doth know me, and I know the Father, and my life I lay down for the sheep,

'Because of this doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that again I may take it; no one doth take it from me, but I lay it down of myself; authority I have to lay it down, and authority I have again to take it; this command I received from my Father.'

See here of the Y.L.T.: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=10&t=YLT#15

See here for the Strong's Concordance and their words of the O.K.J.V. also in these verses: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+my+life&t=KJV

Now I want Ken or anyone else to please present and re-quote us a text of N.T. scripture of any Apostle that says, we took His Yeshua Messiah's LIFE??

Ken also said:
    and accept Him as THEIR sin offering
    And I have already told him, that I have repented and accepted Messiah as my offering sacrifice, as Yeshua Messiah willingly gave or laid down His Life the FIRST time as our sacrifice John 10:15-17; Hebrews 9:24-28, and IF a believer FALLS AWAY, to renew them again unto repentance; THEN they re-crucify to themselves the Son of Yah afresh, and put him to an open shame Hebrews 6:6.

Ken also wrote:
    those who reject sound doctrine
    What is SOUND DOCTRINE according to Paul's writings?

Y.L.T. 2 Timothy 3:12-17 and all also who will to live piously in Christ Jesus shall be persecuted, and evil men and impostors shall advance to the worse, leading astray and being led astray.

And thou -- be remaining in the things which thou didst learn and wast entrusted with, having known from whom thou didst learn, and because from a babe the Holy Writings thou hast known, which are able to make thee wise -- to salvation, through faith that is in Christ Jesus; every Writing is God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for setting aright, for instruction that is in righteousness, that the man of God may be fitted -- for every good work having been completed.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=16&t=YLT#16

Holding fast the faithful/truthful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. Titus 1:9.

It is the faithful and truthful written Word of Yah that is SOUND DOCTRINE, and those who do not obey and follow Yah Messiah, His prophets of old writings, and His Apostles writings who are the imposters leading people astray.

And it looks as IF the truthful written Words of Yah is no longer welcome here, let alone doing and obeying it as told to us.

Spying,

Are you going to put us all out and ban us for the written Word of Yah itself, or because we disagree with your own RE-interpretation of the scriptures, or both?

And I'm wondering IF Lucy will be banned too?

Exposing Eliyahu's Errors

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu will claim that he didn't sacrifice Yeshua, that Yeshua sacrificed Himself, and that he only "caused" Yeshua's death because his sins caused Yeshua to sacrifice Himself. Then, Eliyahu will claim that Yeshua can be re-crucified a second time by someone who would need to have their repentance renewed again. This is from the writer of Hebrews:

Heb 6:1 - 6:6

1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Messiah, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works (from sinning), and of faith toward Elohim,
    2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
    3 And this will we do, if Elohim permit.
    4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    5 And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come,
    6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.
    What Eliyahu wants us to believe is that Yeshua sacrificed Himself the FIRST time on the Cross, and those who became enlightened and have tasted of this heavenly gift, if they would ever fall away and need to RENEW their repentance again FROM dead works (sin), THEN they would be crucifying (killing/sacrificing) Yeshua ANEW or AFRESH. It should be very clear that this falling away, back into a life of sin, to where you would AGAIN have to REPENT or TURN from your sin, that this SIN is the SOURCE for placing Yeshua back upon the Cross ANEW or AFRESH, yes, no, maybe? You see, Eliyahu is in denial that he, with the help of wicked men, did place Yeshua UPON the Cross the FIRST time BY SINNING. Since he is in denial about this, and his mind has not been enlightened to this Truth, I suspect that he cannot Sacrifice Yeshua a second time upon the Cross, since he never sacrificed Him the first time, through FAITH. But here's the kicker. Eliyahu has claimed that it was his sins, along with EVERYONE's sins that caused Yeshua's death on the Cross and PIERCED Him:

Make no mistake dear, it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him, and He HATES iniquity or lawlessness.
    Now, Eliyahu's demon will try to double talk it's way out of what it had Eliyah write here about how Eliyah's sin caused the DEATH and PIERCING of Yeshua UPON the Cross. Yeah, it will try to say that, but then try to explain it all away by having Eliyah say his sin caused Yeshua to sacrifice and pierce Himself upon the Cross.

Such nonsense and confusion coming forth from Eliyahu's demon, and if it would only depart from Eliyahu, THEN Eliyah can come to his senses about how HE did slay Yeshua, and did pierce Him the FIRST time Yeshua was placed upon the Cross. This PLACING of Yeshua UPON the Cross was DONE by ALL sinners, and Eliyah needs to confess this and say that it was his transgressions and sins which did slay and pierce Yeshua upon the Cross, PERIOD...make no mistake. It's pretty simple to believe and see, once you have been "enlightened." Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.