Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Hebrews 9:24-26 again that Ken don't recognize.

Again: Ken and Spying don't like Paul's own written understanding of these verses below, so they will accuse me or the translators, however, these verses were NOT originally written by me or the translators, they were originally written by the apostle Paul.

I will quote these verses by Paul and my explanation is in the verses itself.

Hebrews 9:24-26
    For Christ/Messiah is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Nor yet that he/Messiah/Christ should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

For then must he/Messiah/Christ often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah/Christ appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself/his self/Messiah.
    Clearly Paul is speaking of Messiah in these verses and saying that : but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah/Christ appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself/his self/Messiah.

Ken's demonic contradicting error is in NOT believing and obeying the apostle's original writings as he wrote them, and he don't really accuse me, but he accuses the apostles.

Young's Literal Translation of John 10:15, 17-18
    according as the Father doth know me, and I know the Father, and my life I lay down for the sheep,

'Because of this doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that again I may take it; no one doth take it from me, but I lay it down of myself; authority I have to lay it down, and authority I have again to take it; this command I received from my Father.'
    See here of the Y.L.T.: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=10&t=YLT#15

See here for the Strong's Concordance and their words of the O.K.J.V. also in these verses: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+my+life&t=KJV

Now I want Ken or anyone else to please present and re-quote us a text of N.T. scripture of any Apostle that says, we took His Yeshua Messiah's LIFE??
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Yeshua was KILLED, end of story!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon wants us to believe that Yeshua killed or sacrificed Himself, and no one TOOK His life FROM Him. Baloney!!! Yeshua said that He was laying down His life, and no one was taking it from Him, and all that means is that He willingly went along with His life being taken. Here are a number of Scriptures that should make Eliyahu's demon tremble:

Mt 16:21 From that time forth began Yeshua to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Mt 17:22-23 22 And while they abode in Galilee, Yeshua said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
    23 And they shall kill Him, and the third day He shall be raised again.
    And they were exceeding sorry.

Mk 9:31 For He taught His disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill Him; and after that He is killed, He shall rise the third day.

Mk 10:33-34 33 [Saying], Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles:
    34 And they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him: and the third day He shall rise again.

Jn 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and [yet] none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill Me? Not keeping the Law (sinning) is what TRULY kills Yeshua!

Jn 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill Me, because My Word hath no place in you. (Not obeying the Word-sinning, seeks to KILL Yeshua.)

Jn 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will He kill himself? because He saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. (It looks like the Jews were like Eliyahu and Lucy, believing He would kill Himself and no one would take His life.)

Acts 8:32-33 32 Now the passage of scripture the man was reading was this: “He was led like a sheep to slaughter, and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He did not open His mouth.
    33 In humiliation justice was taken from Him. Who can describe His posterity? For His life was taken away from the earth.”

Yeshua said that as they have done to Him, they would do to those who FOLLOW Him. James shows us that here:

Jas 5:6 Ye have condemned [and] killed the just; [and] he doth not resist you.

This is what happend to Yeshua, and He did not RESIST, He ALLOWED His life to be taken (no one took it from Him), like a sheep being led to the slaughter (they do not resist). This is what Yeshua was trying to convey when He said that He lays down His life and no one forces Him to give up His life, He WILLINGLY gave it up. We ALL failed at KEEPING the Law of Moses, and OUR sinning is what seeks His LIFE from Him, and those who deny that THEY, with the help of wicked men, put Yeshua upon the Cross-killed Him, are deceived and controlled by a demon.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Then Ken must love speaking to demons.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon wants us to believe that Yeshua killed or sacrificed Himself, and no one TOOK His life FROM Him. Baloney!!! Yeshua said that He was laying down His life, and no one was taking it from Him, and all that means is that He willingly went along with His life being taken. Here are a number of Scriptures that should make Eliyahu's demon tremble:

Mt 16:21 From that time forth began Yeshua to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Mt 17:22-23 22 And while they abode in Galilee, Yeshua said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
    23 And they shall kill Him, and the third day He shall be raised again.
    And they were exceeding sorry.

Mk 9:31 For He taught His disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill Him; and after that He is killed, He shall rise the third day.

Mk 10:33-34 33 [Saying], Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles:
    34 And they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him: and the third day He shall rise again.

Jn 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and [yet] none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill Me? Not keeping the Law (sinning) is what TRULY kills Yeshua!

Jn 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill Me, because My Word hath no place in you. (Not obeying the Word-sinning, seeks to KILL Yeshua.)

Jn 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will He kill himself? because He saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. (It looks like the Jews were like Eliyahu and Lucy, believing He would kill Himself and no one would take His life.)

Acts 8:32-33 32 Now the passage of scripture the man was reading was this: “He was led like a sheep to slaughter, and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He did not open His mouth.
    33 In humiliation justice was taken from Him. Who can describe His posterity? For His life was taken away from the earth.”

Yeshua said that as they have done to Him, they would do to those who FOLLOW Him. James shows us that here:

Jas 5:6 Ye have condemned [and] killed the just; [and] he doth not resist you.

This is what happend to Yeshua, and He did not RESIST, He ALLOWED His life to be taken (no one took it from Him), like a sheep being led to the slaughter (they do not resist). This is what Yeshua was trying to convey when He said that He lays down His life and no one forces Him to give up His life, He WILLINGLY gave it up. We ALL failed at KEEPING the Law of Moses, and OUR sinning is what seeks His LIFE from Him, and those who deny that THEY, with the help of wicked men, put Yeshua upon the Cross-killed Him, are deceived and controlled by a demon.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    I have no problem with these scriptures above, and Ken's contradictions or opposition of himself, me, and the scriptures are below in the colors blue and red.

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon wants us to believe that Yeshua killed or sacrificed Himself, and no one TOOK His life FROM Him. Baloney!!! Yeshua said that He was laying down His life, and no one was taking it from Him, and all that means is that He willingly went along with His life being taken.
    Man what contradictions of oneself and the texts of original Greek scriptures.

33 In humiliation justice was taken from Him. Who can describe His posterity? For His life/ζωή G2222 was taken away from the earth.”
    Now, Yeshua Messiah speaking and Matthew 10:28 writing: And fear not them/man or earthly elements which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul/psyche/Greek word ψυχή/G5590 : but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell/fire.

Still no text or texts by Ken: Now I want Ken or anyone else to please present and re-quote us a text of N.T. scripture of any Apostle that says, we took His Yeshua Messiah's LIFE/SOUL/psyche/Greek word ψυχή/ G5590??

Really Ken? Where is a New Testament text of Greek Scripture that tells us that, we took His Yeshua Messiah's /SOUL/psyche/Greek word ψυχή/ G5590, or any other person's inward man or person, when Yeshua Messiah Himself says that NO ONE but YAHWEH can kill or destroy the psyche/Greek word ψυχή/ G5590 in man?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Question Why Did YAHWEH ELOHIM Oppose HIMSELF?

Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked this question of me:

"Spying,

Are you going to put us all out and ban us for the written Word of Yah itself, or because we disagree with your own RE-interpretation of the scriptures, or both?

And I'm wondering IF Lucy will be banned too?
    "

When I ban you, I will be banning you for both. The Apostle Paul plainly stated that Messiah Yahushua died according to the Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:3
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;

According to the Apostle Paul, the death of Messiah Yahushua must occur according to what is written of HIM in the Old Testament Scriptures. You have repeatedly asked us on this forum to give you a New Testament Scripture which plainly states that we killed Messiah Yahushua. You make this request based upon your interpretation of a few New Testament Scriptures which seem to you to explain that Messiah Yahushua gave up HIS LIFE for (ὑπέρ) us, and, therefore, no one took HIS LIFE from HIM.

Your repeated request asking of us for New Testament evidence that we ourselves killed Messiah Yahushua is backwards. First of all, you should focus upon what the Old Testament Scriptures have to say, and, in total, see what they require and do allow.

Accordingly, before you make anymore posts on this forum, I demand that you and/or your company (Guyguy and Peach) explain in your next posts why YAHWEH ELOHIM would command animal sacrifices and bread offerings in the Law saying that these sacrifices and offerings were a pleasing odor or sweet savour to HIM, and then contradict or oppose HIMSELF through the Prophets which follow Moses plainly declaring through them that HE does not delight in sacrifice or offering. Why did YAHWEH ELOHIM thus oppose HIMSELF?

If you or Guyguy or Peach should make a post which does not address the above question or any part of a post on any other thread which does not address directly the above question, such posts will be immediately deleted when I see them.

Concerning Lucy, please do not be concerned about her except to follow her example. She has attempted to make no further posts on this forum. You would be wise to follow her example.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Answer: Yah NEVER opposed or contradicted Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked this question of me:

"Spying,

Are you going to put us all out and ban us for the written Word of Yah itself, or because we disagree with your own RE-interpretation of the scriptures, or both?

And I'm wondering IF Lucy will be banned too?
    "

When I ban you, I will be banning you for both. The Apostle Paul plainly stated that Messiah Yahushua died according to the Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:3
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;

According to the Apostle Paul, the death of Messiah Yahushua must occur according to what is written of HIM in the Old Testament Scriptures. You have repeatedly asked us on this forum to give you a New Testament Scripture which plainly states that we killed Messiah Yahushua. You make this request based upon your interpretation of a few New Testament Scriptures which seem to you to explain that Messiah Yahushua gave up HIS LIFE for (ὑπέρ) us, and, therefore, no one took HIS LIFE from HIM.

Your repeated request asking of us for New Testament evidence that we ourselves killed Messiah Yahushua is backwards. First of all, you should focus upon what the Old Testament Scriptures have to say, and, in total, see what they require and do allow.

Accordingly, before you make anymore posts on this forum, I demand that you and/or your company (Guyguy and Peach) explain in your next posts why YAHWEH ELOHIM would command animal sacrifices and bread offerings in the Law saying that these sacrifices and offerings were a pleasing odor or sweet savour to HIM, and then contradict or oppose HIMSELF through the Prophets which follow Moses plainly declaring through them that HE does not delight in sacrifice or offering. Why did YAHWEH ELOHIM thus oppose HIMSELF?

If you or Guyguy or Peach should make a post which does not address the above question or any part of a post on any other thread which does not address directly the above question, such posts will be immediately deleted when I see them.

Concerning Lucy, please do not be concerned about her except to follow her example. She has attempted to make no further posts on this forum. You would be wise to follow her example.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Why Did YAHWEH ELOHIM Oppose HIMSELF?
    Answer: Yah NEVER opposed or contradicted Himself, and I've already answered this for you, and IF you remove it again, you will not get another answer.

Who in their right mind would even want to post and respond to someone who is going to remove their posts?

Shalom Everyone, here is my 2 cents concerning the question Spying has asked about WHY Yahweh Elohim opposed or contradicted Himself in giving the Children of Israel the animal and bread sacrifices (which were a "sweet odor" to Him), and then through the Prophets, tell the Children of Israel that He does not delight in their offerings, and that they are not a "sweet odor" to Him.

Now, Eliyahu has claimed that there is no contradiction, but that the Children of Israel were not obedient so therefore their sacrifices didn't work, making Elohim displeased with their offerings. His is right to a certain extent, obedience is better than sacrifice, but he misses the answer. What the Children of Israel did is exactly what he has done. The Children of Israel looked at the blood of that animal, which was taken into the Holy Place, as a means to "take care" of all of their sin in the same way Eliyahu teaches that Yeshua "takes away" sin with His shed blood. He, just like them, thinks that Elohim is satisfied with "shed blood" to take care of or make up for the penalty of sin. And that is what causes the opposition or contradiction. Yahweh Elohim does not desire that a substitute die. He detests the shedding of Innocent blood. It is an abomination to shed Innocent blood in the place or stead of the wicked.

The misconception by Israel and Eliyahu (believing in innocent substitutes dying instead of them) is what has caused Yahweh Elohim to contradict Himself as to HOW the offering or sacrifice is PLEASING or DISPLEASING to Him. The TRUE purpose of the Sacrifice was for a SINNER to be JOINED with the Sacrifice (through the laying on of hands), and whatever (sin) caused the bringing of that offering, it (within the sinner) was to perish (just LIKE the Sacrifice), and no longer be active/alive. That is what OUR sin is to do when we recognize that OUR sin, as being the CAUSE of Yeshua's sacrifice (the shedding of His Innocent Blood), that OUR sin MUST go INTO remission, no longer being active or alive. In THIS manner, His Shed Blood cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness-TURNS the sinner away from ALL of their iniquities.

So, ALL of sinful mankind was JOINED WITH Yeshua, WHEN He was LIFTED up on the Cross, and WHEN Yeshua died, ALL died, according to the Apostle Paul. And this is what is PLEASING, a SWEET ODOR to Yahweh Elohim, when ALL sinners die through and by the suffering and death of Messiah Yeshua. But the delusional, corrupt misuse of Sacrifice by Israel and Eliyahu (having an Innocent Substitute die INSTEAD of the sinner), is not PLEASING to Yahweh Elohim at all. Hopefully, this answers the question concerning the opposition/contradiction. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Ken,

But the delusional, corrupt misuse of Sacrifice by Israel and Eliyahu (having an Innocent Substitute die INSTEAD of the sinner), is not PLEASING to Yahweh Elohim at all.
    1.:Ken, now where on this forum have I even written that I believed in an Innocent Substitute??

He detests the shedding of Innocent blood. It is an abomination to shed Innocent blood in the place or stead of the wicked.
    2.:You were the wicked too were you not, and when have you shed your own blood for your own sins APART from Messiah?

Maybe you and Spying can get together and come up with a brain fart to use Lucy's words and come back and really answer these 2 questions.

Do you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

1.:Ken, now where on this forum have I even written that I believed in an Innocent Substitute??

2.:You were the wicked too were you not, and when have you shed your own blood for your own sins APART from Messiah?

Maybe you and Spying can get together and come up with a brain fart to use Lucy's words and come back and really answer these 2 questions.
    Shalom Everyone, do you see this? Eliyahu is now claiming that he believes Yeshua was NOT Innocent. Boy, it's really interesting when he begins to let us know (writes on this forum) how he interprets or expounds the Scriptures. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom Everyone, do you see this? Eliyahu is now claiming that he believes Yeshua was NOT Innocent. Boy, it's really interesting when he begins to let us know (writes on this forum) how he interprets or expounds the Scriptures. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Please don't try to weasel your way out of answering these questions above as you are accustomed to doing, changing other people's questions, and your dishonesty is showing badly.

Spying's confusion.

The Gospel That Has The Power To Save!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The vast majority of Christians teach that the New Testament Scriptures do interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. On this forum, Lucy professes to believe John 11:26 and a few other New Testament Scriptures like Matthew 11:28-30, and then she goes on to tell you that YAHWEH ELOHIM is really Satan and that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is evil. Of course, her belief gives her permission to engage in evil all the while thinking that she is doing good.

EliYah on the other hand bases his belief on his interpretation of the New Testament Scriptures thinking that they declare the truth that will lead him unto eternal life without the realization that the New Testament Scriptures were established by an apostate assembly several centuries after the Apostolic Assembly. What value is there in following the scriptures established and translated by the daughter of a whore?

The Apostle Paul declared these simply facts:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Despite what you have been taught, despite what you presently believe, the true Gospel is not according to New Testament Scriptures, The true Gospel is identified and defined solely according to Old Testament Scriptures, and you can only possess LIFE NOW through your full acceptance and understanding of what they do teach and demand.

This thread is devoted to the one true Gospel which has the power to save you from your sins according to what is taught by Old Testament Scriptures.

Please come and join in this discussion unless of course you are EliYah, Lucy, Guyguy and Peach, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Despite what you have been taught, despite what you presently believe, the true Gospel is not according to New Testament Scriptures, The true Gospel is identified and defined solely according to Old Testament Scriptures, and you can only possess LIFE NOW through your full acceptance and understanding of what they do teach and demand.
    Really? I guess according you Spying, then Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the four Evangels never really saw nor gave an accurate account of Messiah's suffering, death, and resurrection on the 3rd calendar day=the 16th at all.

EliYah on the other hand bases his belief on his interpretation of the New Testament Scriptures thinking that they declare the truth that will lead him unto eternal life without the realization that the New Testament Scriptures were established by an apostate assembly several centuries after the Apostolic Assembly. What value is there in following the scriptures established and translated by the daughter of a whore?
    And that sounds typical of an apostate like yourself, because you follow the Jewish religion and the Babylonian Talmud which is truly and really the Prophet, and Saint murdering mentioned whore in the book of Revelation.

The vast majority of Christians teach that the New Testament Scriptures do interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. On this forum, Lucy professes to believe John 11:26 and a few other New Testament Scriptures like Matthew 11:28-30, and then she goes on to tell you that YAHWEH ELOHIM is really Satan and that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is evil. Of course, her belief gives her permission to engage in evil all the while thinking that she is doing good
    Spying, you sound like the pot calling the kettle black, and ye shouldn't be talking about ye GIFT GIVING Pet like this, because you don't even believe IN nor obey the LAW ye self, try looking and reading Deuteronomy 16:19.

And please tell us, what were those GIFTS that you received from Lucy over the years?

See again!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu will state that we cannot enter into the Holy Place to take care of our own sins, that someone OTHER than ourselves, is needed to carry THEIR own blood in to satisfy someone or something for the sins we have committed. Hmm, sounds exactly like what Israel did with their "substitute" sacrifices, but at least they thought that their "substitute" sacrifice had to be perfect, without blemish (sort of Innocent). So we now have Eliyahu claiming that he wrote no where on this forum that Yeshua is an Innocent Substitute. So I WONDER if Eliyahu thinks Yeshua was NOT Innocent, or that the blood that Yeshua took into the Holy Place was not substituted for his own blood? I'll doubt if he can explain himself with any kind of clarity. Pretty crazy huh, and kinda fun? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu will state that we cannot enter into the Holy Place to take care of our sins, that someone OTHER than ourselves, is needed to carry THEIR own blood in to satisfy someone or something for the sins we have committed. Hmm, sounds exactly like what Israel did with their "substitute" sacrifices, but at least they thought that their "substitute" sacrifice had to be perfect, without blemish (sort of Innocent). So we now have Eliyahu claiming that he wrote no where on this forum that Yeshua is an Innocent Substitute. So I WONDER if Eliyahu thinks Yeshua was NOT Innocent, or that the blood that Yeshua took into the Holy Place was not substituted for his own blood? I'll doubt if he can explain himself with any kind of clarity. Pretty crazy huh, and kinda fun? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    You see folks, Ken really believes in substitutes even though he will deny that he does, and this is WHY Ken won't answer the question above, because Ken NEVER shed his own blood for his own sins.

Ken wrote this:
    He detests the shedding of Innocent blood. It is an abomination to shed Innocent blood in the place or stead of the wicked.
    Then Ken should ask: If He-Yahweh detests the shedding of Innocent blood, then WHY did He determine that Messiah be put to death?

Because Paul writes, For he/Yahweh hath made him/Messiah to be [a] sin [offering] for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21.

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...made+him&t=KJV

Come on Ken, please answer the question and tell us all.

When have or did you shed your own blood for your own sins APART from Messiah??

Or was it as Lucy said, did ye cut yourself shaving.

Again and again!

Shalom Everyone, again and again Eliyahu shows us how little he understands. I do not believe in substitutes, I believe Yeshua died because of my sin, according to the Scriptures (not as my substitute), and here are a few of the Scriptures that Eliyahu will turn a blind eye too:

Ex 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Num 35:33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye [are]: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Deut 27:25 Cursed [be] he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Prov 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both [are] abomination to Yahweh.

Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

No where in the Scriptures does it state that Yeshua died as a "substitute," that is just all speculation in trying to explain or expound WHY Yeshua died FOR you. And when it comes to understanding Paul, Eliyahu is just like those who think Yeshua was made to become "sin" so that somehow, someway we were made to be Elohim's righteousness. How Eliyahu and traditional christianity thinks concerning 2 Cor 5:21, is not at all how The Apostle Paul was teaching. The simple explanation of what Paul was teaching is that Yeshua, BY us sinning, was made to be OUR sin offering, the One who KNEW no sin (Perfect & Innocent), so that we might FULFILL the Righteous requirement from the Law that was commanded by Yahweh Elohim. Yeshua became OUR sin offering in dying FOR us, and for those who accept Him as THEIR OWN offering/sacrifice, through Him, we fulfill righteousness (the doing of the Law, not by WORKS, but through faith that He is OUR sacrifice). Simple, once you "see" and "understand" what Paul was writing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Still no answer to this question.

Come on Ken, please answer the question and tell us all.

When have or did you shed your own blood for your own sins APART from Messiah??

Or was it as Lucy said, did ye cut yourself shaving.