Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Why do you change the testimony of the Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Jesus still lost Judas Iscariot to the devil.
    We all know elijah Jesus did not minister harm to Judas
    No matter how hard you try to twist the truth it will never work on all truthseekers
    jesus never ministered out destructions nor emotional torture to anyone
    He cannot as Life lives in Him and Eternal Life is far greater than harm torture and distress

As He died on the cross He said “” Forgive them””
    Also
    When we see a corrupt bible making very corrupted church men all truth seekers know how to rightly screen the dung from the divine diamonds
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    We all know elijah Jesus did not minister harm to Judas
    No matter how hard you try to twist the truth it will never work on all truthseekers
    jesus never ministered out destructions nor emotional torture to anyone
    He cannot as Life lives in Him and Eternal Life is far greater than harm torture and distress

As He died on the cross He said “” Forgive them””
    Also
    When we see a corrupt bible making very corrupted church men all truth seekers know how to rightly screen the dung from the divine diamonds
    Elijah did not change the Biblical Savior's testimony; and you need to read John 17:12 if you can even understand Jesus words which I'm beginning to doubt.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Now Lucy,

Jesus did NOT save everyone, He did NOT save Judas Iscariot, and as you said, that satan the devil entered into Judas, and Judas believed and knew that Jesus was the Savior, and that means that satan can also enter into believers too.

Now, please give answer, You don't really believe the apostle John in John 1:1-14 do ye Lucy?

How about answering my question Lucy J.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

what question????????????????????????
    john 1 v 1-14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only true questions that needs to be asked and personally answered is

HAS MESSIAH INVITED YOU TO JOIN HIS ETERNAL LIFE TEAM HERE AND NOW and remain under the power of His resurrection here?
    john 11 v 24 25 26
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

what question
    This question Lucy, surely ye are not blind to read.

You don't really believe the apostle John in John 1:1-14 do ye Lucy?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

what question????

MY question is...
    Elijah
    DID JESUS our saviour ever give anyone over to satan as the fruit of His ministry

the true answer is NO.
    = end of story

WHEREAS

Smile Stop staling, and answer the question.

MY question is...
    Elijah
    DID JESUS our saviour ever give anyone over to satan as the fruit of His ministry

the true answer is NO.
    = end of story
    Lucy,

He sure did, He gave Judas Iscariot over to the devil, now answer my question.

why are you calling Messiah a '''murderer''?? [handing Judas over to satan]

for the real truth is vastly different from what you imply

THE CHOICE
    Judas had a choice in the matter.
    He didn't have to betray the Messiah.
    John 13:2 tells us that the devil had already put it in Judas' heart to betray the Jesus.

He could have resisted this.
    Instead, he gave in and thus was responsible for his own actions.

Later, Satan actually entered Judas (see Luke 22:3).
    But prior to this, he had a choice.
    But he didn't exercise that choice and ended up doing the wrong thing.

the fruit
    On the night that Jesus was betrayed and arrested, two people failed the Lord.
    One was Judas.
    The other was Peter.
    One went out and hung himself.
    The other — after coming to his senses, going back to the Lord, and seeking His forgiveness — went into the open arms of Jesus.

Honest people will see Jesus did not ''give over'' Judas to satan....nor anyone else during His Ministry
    Judas was fully responsible for his own acts and choices

WHEREAS

Smile Jezebel's not going to answer this question either

Elijah -What part am i **not** supposed to believe in. John 1-14

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

That apostle John wrote it or an imposter called John
    Do you know Elijah? As an eye witness?
    Where you there supervising the words written?

Notice the Word is Logos
    Notice the God Theos

notice Logos is the life and light

Did you supervise the Logos and the Theos and tell them how to think ?
    And how you view them both as liars rapists destroyers and murderers the plural us gods from the O.T [murder INC}

----------------------------------John 1 v 1---------------------------------
    That which was from the beginning."
    Well, where were you in the beginning? = we were created in Christ Jesus, as spirit, in the likeness and image of Elohim/Theos.
    if you were~~~~ Theos would have already imparted into your mind ''you are there with HIM''

THE FRUIT
    let us pursue the truth, for it is the only answer to the deception that began in the Garden of Eden AND THE drama of the 2 gods.
    ELOHIM and THE LORD GOD

so sit on your seat Elijah and hold onto your false teeth, so they don't fly out because I will now tell you the TRUTH OF IN THE BEGINNINGThe truth is that Elohim never created a flesh and blood man.
    stop choking Elijah ~~~
    in chapter 2 the "Lord God, is the one " that "formed" (not created,) an expression of himself out of the dust of the earth, the flesh man

you never studied''' the 2 BEGINNINGS'' did you
    for IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD HAVE THE REVELATION OF 2 GODS
    1 *CREATED MALE AND FEMALE
    THE LORD GOD *formed only the man as a hermaphrodite

THE CREATED MALE AND FEMALE

I know WHO I AM
    - MY FATHER REVEALS TO HIS PEOPLE WHO WE ARE
    - "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard."

I have heard that Word and I know today, that I am who Elohim said I am!
    I know Elohim's Word to this world!
    I am also a part of that Word, that was in the beginning with Elohim, HE SAID SO

NOT EVEN YOUR MISREPRESENTING THE TRUTH can change who I am IN Him.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-13-2019 at 07:45 PM.

WHEREAS

UNLESS YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH from the BEGINNING

and then connect all the dots, you will never be set free~~~~~~ but remain in horrific and deadly captivity.

the TRUTH IS
    YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL BEING, UNWILLINGLY FORCED TO HAVE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE here in VANITY
    YOU WERE CREATED PERFECT AS A SPIRITUAL MALE AND A SPIRITUAL FEMALE in the heavenlies by Elohim aka THE WORD, ABBA [THEOS] christ the divine active verb of power

the problem is
    TO receive this UNWILLING Human experience you were ''''formed''''' out from a HERMAPHRODITE by another God called THE LORD GOD. [Yahweh /YAH / YHWH and plural friends termed ''us'']

Genesis 2:7
    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

If we are to use modern terms and its technology we would understand this a little better -
    to take rib out from a formed HERMAPHRODITE, AND MAKE a woman out from a man/woman, would be considered as GENETIC ENGINEERING today.

God put Adam into a deep sleep, took one of Adam’s ribs, and made a woman (Genesis 2:21-22).
    Adam named her Eve and proclaimed that she was “bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh”
    (Genesis 2:23-24).
    First of all, does the man’s rib contain enough genetic information to make a woman.
    The answer is “yes,”
    Adam’s ribs contained many copies of the genetic information required to make a woman.
    However, it is interesting to note that if the first human were a woman, her rib would not contain enough information to make a man.
    This is because women do not have the y-chromosome.

we are ''THE FORMED'' Gen 2
    Adam was '''formed''' and given life after God’s Elohim rest,
    Eve was '''formed''' and given life shortly thereafter, and
    you and I were ''''formed''' and given life in our mother’s womb.

today children are born Hermaphrodites.
    they are termed intersex children

it seems that our true perfect SPIRITUAL MALE AND FEMALE essence, was pushed [like toothpaste] into a genetically engineered flesh body, then lowered unwillingly to prison planet~~~~~ lowered means to come down the ladder of the divine frequencies that are in place called '''descending'''
    aka to be moved out from the highest level '' the Kingdom of God'' into the Darkness of lack of knowledge and held as a slave and captive to vanity - the lowest realm.

we all have been born of a corrupted seed.
    - should you wish to view a pic of a Hermaphrodite on the net you will see the ''corrupted physical appearance and deformity of a ''formed'' human seed co joined male and female-- a womb-man''

now we can truly understand why Jesus told NICODEMUS
    '''''YE HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN''''' of an INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.
    - re-birthed back into our true spiritual being HERE and set free from all slavery to the flesh born human being WE were all unwillingly pushed into.

WHEREAS

dot connecting in Genesis 2 v 4...the trail of investigation. [ask ?s seek answers]

these are the generations [of spiritual children enjoying the Glory-land]
    so time has passed since Elohim rested [ sabbath]

- then THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH/aka Yah Yahweh, is introduced.
    for what purpose was the hermaphrodite formed? by this THE LORD GOD.?

PLEASE NOTE WELL THE DIFFERENCE TO BE REVEALED.
    Gen 2:5
    And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
    NO WORKERS.
    WORKERS WERE NEEDED
    SLAVES TO WORK.
    [human beings are very inferior to SPIRITUAL BEINGS.]

NO WORKERS

SO look at the next verses. v 11 -12 V 15
    Gen 2:11
    The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
    GOLD
    Gen 2:12
    And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
    ONYX STONE
    Gen 2:15
    And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

so THE LORD GOD put this ''formed man'' INTO this new place called THE GARDEN OF EDEN - to dress it and keep it = aka - a slave like worker.
    in this place called the Garden of Eden TO ''TILL THE GROUND''
    aka - TO MINE THE GOLD AND ONYX STONE.

[this is NOT a new revelation but has been expressed thousands of years ago from recorded history.]-high tech ''gods'''

The Old Testament tells us that Adam (first man) was designed to be a servant.
    His function was to till the soil and to care for the lush gardens and crops owned by his "God."
    As long as Adam and Eve accepted their servant status and obeyed their ever-present masters, all of their physical needs would be met and they would be permitted to remain in their "paradise" indefinitely.
    There was, however, one unpardonable sin that they must never commit.
    They must never attempt to seek certain types of knowledge.
    Those forbidden forms of knowledge are symbolized in the story as two trees:
    the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" and the "tree of life."
    The first "tree" symbolizes an understanding of ethics and justice.
    The second "tree" symbolizes the knowledge of how to regain and retain one's spiritual identity and immortality

comment by William Bramley
    JESUS BROUGHT BACK THIS KNOWLEDGE so His people will never perish from Lack of Knowledge - john 11 v 24 25 26 =HE CAME TO REDEEM US BACK from the curse of captivity so we can return to our former state wearing HIS ROBE OF IMMORTAL LIFE here.

WHEREAS

Question How Is It That The Law Brings Us To Messiah Yahushua?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

You just wrote:

"JESUS BROUGHT BACK THIS KNOWLEDGE so His people will never perish from Lack of Knowledge - john 11 v 24 25 26 =HE CAME TO REDEEM US BACK from the curse of captivity so we can return to our former state wearing HIS ROBE OF IMMORTAL LIFE here."

Would you consent on this fine Sabbath Day to tell us home many men and women have been redeemed from their captivity to sin and death? I mean, how many people in your estimation have lived and not physically died in the past two thousand years?

Why would your redeemer continue to leave his redeemed firmly in the hands of HaSatan fully captive to sin and death? Why has he not delivered and saved anyone in the world since the destruction of the 1st Spiritual Temple some 19 hundred years ago?

Perhaps, it is because no one including yourself and your family has been able to wear HIS ROBE?

The Apostle Paul speaks about this ROBE in two places in his writings. The 1st is right here:

Romans 13:8-14
    8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
    9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
    11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
    12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
    13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
    14 But put ye on the YAHWEH (Kurion) Yahushua Messiah, and do not give yourself permission to engage in the lusts of the flesh.

Is breaking the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy following a lust of the flesh?

The 2nd occasion where Paul writes about putting on Yahushua is found right here:

Galatians 3:21- 29
    21 Is the law then against the promises of ELOHIM? ELOHIM forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
    22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Yahushua Messiah might be given to them that believe.
    23 But before the faith came, we were kept under law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
    24 Wherefore the law was our Paidagogos to bring us unto Messiah, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    26 For ye are all the children of ELOHIM by the faith in Messiah Yahushua.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Messiah have put on Messiah.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Messiah Yahushua.
    29 And if ye be Messiah's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

In the past, whether it was on this forum or other forums that we together visited, I did thoroughly explain how the LAW was OUR Paidagogos unto or into Messiah Yahushua. I am not certain, but I believe I also explained how the Paidagogos was able to bring us unto Messiah privately over the phone. Why you yourself did not originally openly reject this teaching, you did begin to look for ways to thoroughly discredit the Apostle Paul. Traditional Christianity makes no attempt to discredit the Apostleship of Paul, so to whom did you turn?

You did turn to Sabbath Keepers like myself who would write against the Apostle Paul because of their misguided understanding of what they presumed that the Apostle Paul was teaching about the Law. They understood that the Apostle Paul was teaching against the keeping of the Law in a physical sense. This is an absolutely false understanding about the teaching of the Apostle Paul as the true understanding of what Paul meant by putting on Messiah Yahushua does teach.

Do you once again desire that I should tell you concerning these things? If so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

that was a long post dear Spying

did you have a nice birth day with your family ?
    i don;t think i have missed wishing you a good birthday in the long years i have been here on this forum

you asked
    JESUS BROUGHT BACK THIS KNOWLEDGE so His people will never perish from Lack of Knowledge - john 11 v 24 25 26 =HE CAME TO REDEEM US BACK from the curse of captivity so we can return to our former state wearing HIS ROBE OF IMMORTAL LIFE here."
    how many people you asked.
    the correct answer is
    according to JESUS - HE SAID FEW find eternal life.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for all your points of view written above i ask now these questions to seek the truth?

questions to Spying
    - were you an eye witness to the delivery of the law to Moses?
    - did you travel around with these people for 40 years in the wilderness?
    - did you watch extreme cruelty to animals and sufferings by stoning for trifles and murders of nations and the sacrifices of the 1st born to their gods?
    - were you an eye witness to any ministry writings or sayings found in the O T bible.?

your truthful answer will be ''NO lucy, i never saw or heard any of the above i only read it from a book''

next
    - FACTS of choosing an apostle
    Candidates needed to have been with Jesus during the whole three years that Jesus was among them.
    That is, he needed to be an eyewitness of Jesus’ baptism when the Heavenly Father validated Jesus’ person and work.
    He needed to have heard Jesus’ life-changing teachings and been present to see His healings and other miracles.
    He needed to have witnessed Jesus sacrifice Himself on the cross and to have seen Jesus walk, talk, and eat among the disciples again after His resurrection.
    These were the pivotal facts of Jesus’ life, the heart of the message they were to teach, and personal witnesses were required to verify the truth of the good news.

- Saul did not meet the condition.

- however were you there as an eye witness to the choosing of Matthias?
    - did you supervise those letters of Paul's the 13th apostle and watch has he wrote them and then delivered those letters to the right addresses yourself?
    - were you an eyewitness to Saul/Paul's conversion and a travelling companion during his ministry?
    - did you hear him speaking to others regarding the law of Moses and how it was a curse?
    - were you there in 70ad, to see the whole system eradicated never to return?

your truthful answer will be ''NO lucy, i never saw or heard any of the above i only read it from a book''

next
    - did you become more holy for keeping your saturday sabbath under the apostate Herbert Armstrong teaching?,
    - by keeping your saturday sabbath - did this act bring happiness peace and contentments into your family and assembly with the fruits of the holy spirit manifesting
    - by keeping your saturday sabbath - did you learn [under the directives of the Holy Spirit,] how to overcome satan and sins that so easily beset us all?
    - by keeping your saturday sabbath - did you develop the FAITH of Messiah, so you could leave your dependency upon this world's values and move into HIS KINGDOM AND POWER now?

not 1 person alive today, can say they ever eye witnessed any ministry or eye witnessed any bible prose being written out from the whole bible.

Spying asked of me
    Do you once again desire that I should tell you concerning these things? If so, I am,
    that is a very sweet suggestion and I say thank you for it!!!!

1 John 2 v 27
    26 I have written these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.
    27 And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you.
    But just as His TRUE and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.
    28 And now, little children, remain in Him, so that when He appears, we may be confident and unashamed before Him at His coming
    I do have a teacher IMMANUEL who said ''follow Me'' and at this present time i am NOT ASHAMED of anything i do or say, because i live '' by observing THE FRUITS of lives in the bible and outside the bible. of those who are trying to teach me''
    I put Jesus advice to the test - it works every time.

there is NO PROOF at all about the written bible, the law, the ministry of Jesus
    nothing
    it could be all a myth,
    a mind controlled game from the Matrix,
    a ruse

the ONLY PROOF IS HOW MUCH A PERSON IS CHANGED, BY HEARING THEIR SAVIOUR TALK TO THEM AND DIRECTING THEIR PATH
    - HOW MUCH OF HIS LOVE IS IMPARTED INTO THEIR LIFE SO EVEN THE UN-LOVEABLE BECOME THE LOVED.
    - HOW HIS FAITH IS IMPARTED INTO OUR LIVES SO WE BECOME THE JUST WHO WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT
    - HOW WE CAN MOVE FROM GLORY TO GLORY as He opens up His kingdom to us.

we have nothing as proof in this world except FOR 1 THING HOW MUCH HE ALONE CHANGES US INTO HIS IMAGE HERE.
    ONLY HE can teach these very life changing things as He alone has our BESTS interests at heart
    i always EXPECT HIS BEST

WHEREAS

rethink Spying

i had a lovely breakfast with my family and we got to chatting and they said to me ''it is good to hear 2 sides''
    ... so....
    if you wish to add some divine PEARLS for my ears dear Spying, and because you have been part of my journey for 20yrs = speak forth should u so desire
    amen

WHEREAS